Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 09:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
"At that, I'll have to agree," Buffalopaw said, his discomfort subsiding a bit when Krestelpaw took up the conversation. "If only everyone could just get along..." Her gaze was intimidating, but he found that for a moment he couldn't look away. The flustered feeling he had came back, and he nervously shifted his weight again before pulling his gaze from hers. His eyes flickered around the camp, following the movement of other clan members as they went into their after-morning routines. Then, his eyes trailed back around and settled on Krestelpaw as she spoke. Again he cracked a smile, though this one was driven from genuine amusement of his own rather than an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

"Hmm, I like that, I suppose you could say I enjoy a bit of sunshine myself," Buffalopaw mused that, if he'd been something other than a clan cat, that would've been a good name for him,"Huh, you know, I'm not sure. I guess I've just always been this way. Have you always been into observation?" He smirked, a sparkle in his eyes as he looked back at her, feeling more confident now that she seemed to loosen a little more.
Kestrelpaw looked surprised at his question, like she hadn't thought of her observation as something she was 'into.' She had always thought of it as more of a part of her, really, and she guessed that it was probably the same way with Buffalopaw's cheerfulness. He didn't look like the type of the cat to enjoy warm weather, a thick pelt like that and all, but it was apparent that she had been wrong. "I suppose so, if you think of it as something I'm 'into.' It's something productive to do instead of just sitting and staring into empty space. Even right now, I'm observing you." Her sharp eyes scanned the tom's posture, his body language, his expression. None were hostile. Neither were hers, but they were more alert. Sharp. Like a hawk's - Kestrelpaw wondered why she had recieved the name she had.

She had always thought of herself as more of a hawk, but kestrels were fierce, intelligent, and alert birds as well. Just like Kestrelpaw. "So, what do you normally do for fun?" Yes, Kestrelpaw asked "traditional" questions. Such as those. And she enjoyed fun just as much as the next cat, really, she wasn't all boring and sitting still. Though her "fun" activitites were generally productive. She liked to be productive. And she thought of observing along those lines... it helped her. For example, at the moment she could tell that he was beginning to feel more comfortable around her. Which was good, because her goal wasn't to frighten her clanmates.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:41 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@CandyFlossCat

The young tom was around the age of five moons, and not far away from the age of apprenticeship. Sure he looked forwards to leaving the nursery, but some of the stories he overheard of how mentors ignored their apprentices or they trained them too hard, or they acted like a parent and bossed them around. He had heard so many, and was not completely looking forwards to it now. The gray and orange tom cat was still curled up in his nest. He was doing nothing today, like he had every other day. He would probably do nothing tomorrow, and probably do nothing until he became an apprentice. His life in the nursery was boring, and not many cat opted to play with him. Of course he didn't mind completely, because most of them were too naive and dumb for their own good. Why should he play with someone only to spend more time explaining things than actually playing, then only to have them run off in the end?
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:29 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Great, you," she said sitting next to him.
Just as good. I'm very happy that my kits are apprentices, they've wanted that since three moons." Fernglow smiled at the smaller cat, wondering about her family status. "Do you have a mate or kits?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 1st, 2017, 10:36 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Empress Of Evil
@Hexict
@Constellation
@RedHead

Snowstar was curled up in her nest in the nursery, her black tail wrapped gently around the four kits at her stomach. She would have rather been in her den right then, honestly, but she knew until her kits were apprenticed, she would be quite busy with them, and Bubblestep would have to take over leadership for a while, at least while Snowstar was with the kits. And she'd have to be with them for a while to suckle them, or give them to Honeyfur or Goldensky eventually, for gatherings and such. So being in the nursery was the wisest choice. And, she wanted her kits around the others, too. Interaction was good. Despite these thoughts, Snowstar's attention was mostly fixed on the kits. Her ice blue eyes were glued on them, both exhaustion and love mingled in her gaze. The Siamese had to admit, she adored kits, but when it came to having her own? Snow never thought she'd see the day. And here she was, watching the mewling little bundles curled up against her. The leader smiled softly, and shut her eyes, exhaustion weighing her down. But she wouldnt sleep yet. Names. Names, the kits needed names, for StarClan's sake. Good thing that Snow had thought of some.. Two at least. The Siamese sighed and opened her eyes again, looking down at the kits. Then she reached forward, nosing one of the Toms. "Ripplekit..." She trailed off, looking at the others. "Tempestkit.." Now she stopped, staring at the other two. Hmm... Stormy may have to help me out with these two.

The she-kit mewled softly, nuzzling up against her mother's stomach. Her eyes were squeezed shut. But when they opened, they would be a bright blue just like her mother and father's. And they would stay that way throughout her life. The young she-kit let out a small purr, resting her head over Snowstar's side with a small yawn.

"They're beautiful," Honeyfur cooed, gazing down longingly at her sister's kits. They were definitely amazing. The golden Queen's eyes shone with love, gazing curiously at them, then leaned down to nudge Tempestkit ever so slightly with her nose, smiling. "I feel like this little warrior is gonna be the leader of his siblings," She joked. She didnt know why, but she often sifted through kits to decide which one would grow up as a leader for the rest of their siblings. Perhaps because Honeyfur had been the "leader" of her own siblings for so long. Sometimes, it still felt like it. Even if Snowstar was leader of the Clan, Honeyfur would always be the leader of her siblings. And now she just couldnt wait for her kits to come... So that she could choose a leader out of them.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 1st, 2017, 01:05 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Awe, thanks so much Flareheart!! I bet your future mate will be great too, cause you deserve a really great cat! Everyone does. I think everyone should be with someone who makes them happy, don't you?"
She asked with a bright grin. Hawkfeather understood that a mate was someone that you loved very much. You would do anything for them, you would die for them... they were your best friend. As far as she understood they were, anyways. But she didn't get what love was. How could you care about someone so much you were willing to die for them? Hawkfeather couldn't bring herself to that point of understanding, although it didn't frustrate her too much.

And she knew that once you had a mate, you were with them forever. Never seperated. That was why it confused her so much when she heard of she cats or toms getting "left" by their mates. Who would do something terrible like that? Hawkfeather knew she would never leave her mate. But, what she didn't know was that in order to have a mate she was first going to have to learn how to love. And that was something that would take quite a bit of time. Especially with her current understanding of the word. At his talk about rain, and water, Hawkfeather's blue eyes seemed to brighten.

"I love rain!! Well, depending on how hard it's raining - sometimes rain scares me, if there's a lot of it, because you know - flooding and stuff. I was not made to swim at all, but that's okay! I can run and jump and do agility stuff just fine... so I guess that's my special talent! I don't like water that much though, or at least any water that comes up to my belly fur. But storms are great, amazing, perfect! I like to watch the lightning, it looks so pretty against the sky - and yeah, then I get to go out and play in the rain!" Hawkfeather stopped for a moment, and then let out a rather overexaggerated gasp.

Even though she was just around the age of twenty-five moons, she still acted as though she were a young kit. Though what others said about her never bothered her, why should it? They were entitled to their opinions, as she was to hers!

And her opinion was that she was just perfect the way she was. Everyone was! Even the mean cats she had met, because without them, no one would ever learn the truth about themselves! "Ohmygosh, next time it rains we totally have to go play in the rain together! Have you ever been tackled into a puddle? Because I have and it was somuchfun!" When Hawkfeather got excited, she had a tendancy to string words together very quickly and make them almost inaudible. A spark of mischief entered her hues after she spoke and she grinned at Flareheart, before getting to her paws and crouching down.

"It was like this!"

After speaking, the tabby feline sprang at him and aimed to tackle him - pin him down - all in fun, of course, her claws were carefully sheathed and she would be careful not to squish him beneath her.
Flareheart nodded in response to Hawkfeather's question regarding being with someone who can make them happy. It seemed he was doing a lot of nodding, and he wondered if later his neck would bother him. But how else was he to get a word in? Hawkfeather wouldn't shut her trap - not that this bothered Flareheart, as he himself had trouble shutting up. He just wondered if her throat ever got dry, or if she'd ever lost her voice. He's lost his voice once before, and Zerosight had told him to be quiet for the following few days. It was torture, remaining silent, but he soon recovered and continued to nonstop talk his head off. He thinks his clanmates like him better when he isn't talking.

He was about to respond when Hawkfeather gasped loudly, startling Flareheart. He jumped slightly, his ears swiveling alertly and his gaze surveying the area. Had something shocked her? His fur on end, he struggled to find something that could've caused such a reaction. But he found nothing. Confused, he looked back at Hawkfeather only to be suffocated in yet more words. He was so lost, his thoughts running in an uncontrolled storm within in his mind. Next thing he knew, Hawkfeather had launched herself at him and he was left to defend himself. No way would he be able to roll out of the way, definitely not - they were much too close in proximity. But Flareheart wouldn't swipe at her, because it would take a strong blow to knock her off course, and he didn't want to hurt the playful feline.

He rose on his haunches, his forearms sprawled out above him in a rather intimidating manner. Flareheart grinned, happy he was doing something he enjoyed. He loved play-fighting! He didn't care if he made the impression of a kit-warrior; he was doing what he enjoyed, so why should he care about what others think? He yelped when he and Hawkfeather made contact, wrapping his forepaws around her as he fell onto his back. He grunted at the impact, and fought to clamp his jaws around Hawkfeather's shoulder. Of course, he'd be careful not to pierce skin - he didn't want to hurt his clanmate. His hind legs tried to find a firm grip on Hawkfeather's belly where he wound throw her off him, releasing his grip on her.
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:22 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
@Random Melchester

Raincloud made a slow approach towards the leaders den, Snowstar seemed present at the moment which worried her. She wished that she could postpone this meeting until it was all said and done. Yet she kept driving herself to try. Swallowing a lump in her throat the queen ducked her head in through the entrance, working up the courage to call out the leader. "Snowstar? Are you home?" Raincloud mentally face palmed. What an idiot. You don't ask if she's home. Gracious raincloud you are falling apart. Pull yourself together and get this over with. "I just need a moment of your time, just as all chat. I promise" she meows gently. Her tail lashing with nerves. She was never really one to start long deep conversations and wasn't even a little driven to start any sorts of small talk. But swallowing down her nerves she swept her tail over the lip of the cave than settled it behind herself to show no signs of fear. She was the leader for starclans sake, she could understand this. I suppose understanding and helping her ckanmates is part of her job. Of course she could understand this. Right? You can trust her with your problems. After silent reassurance the queen sat herself down outside the den awaiting an answer from snowstar.
Snowstar lifted her head a little, ears pricking up faintly when she heard the call of a cat outside her den. Sighing, the leader pushed herself to sit up, tilting her head. "Yes, come in," She called back, tail flicking over her black paws as the Siamese gazed at the entrance to the den, waiting for Raincloud to enter. She wondered what the she-cat would want. And she sounded nervous. So, Snowstar sat back, and put a friendly smile on her lips despite the exhaustion she felt pulling at her.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@CandyFlossCat

Morningblue padded into the Thunderclan clearing after a successful hunt, two shrews and a fat mouse dangling from his jaws by their tails. He took a brief look at the fresh kill pile. It was low. I'll have to go out again, he thought, Make sure kits and elders eat first recited in his mind. Though Morningblue was skeptical of Starclan, thinking it more of a comfort to cats than anything else, he saw the wisdom in caring for the less battle-fit cats first. Starved kit meant no future for the clan, and no guarantee of care for cats meant no clan loyalty. He spotted Lynxkit in the clearing outside the nursery and strode forward. The kit looked small compared to him, but then Morningblue was tall and muscular even compared to other warriors. "Lynxkit, can you eat freshkill yet?" The tome droned in his monotone voice by way of greeting.
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:36 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Just as good. I'm very happy that my kits are apprentices, they've wanted that since three moons." Fernglow smiled at the smaller cat, wondering about her family status. "Do you have a mate or kits?"
"No I don't tho it would be nice to have kits sometime." Whitebird said wistfully.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Flareheart nodded in response to Hawkfeather's question regarding being with someone who can make them happy. It seemed he was doing a lot of nodding, and he wondered if later his neck would bother him. But how else was he to get a word in? Hawkfeather wouldn't shut her trap - not that this bothered Flareheart, as he himself had trouble shutting up. He just wondered if her throat ever got dry, or if she'd ever lost her voice. He's lost his voice once before, and Zerosight had told him to be quiet for the following few days. It was torture, remaining silent, but he soon recovered and continued to nonstop talk his head off. He thinks his clanmates like him better when he isn't talking.

He was about to respond when Hawkfeather gasped loudly, startling Flareheart. He jumped slightly, his ears swiveling alertly and his gaze surveying the area. Had something shocked her? His fur on end, he struggled to find something that could've caused such a reaction. But he found nothing. Confused, he looked back at Hawkfeather only to be suffocated in yet more words. He was so lost, his thoughts running in an uncontrolled storm within in his mind. Next thing he knew, Hawkfeather had launched herself at him and he was left to defend himself. No way would he be able to roll out of the way, definitely not - they were much too close in proximity. But Flareheart wouldn't swipe at her, because it would take a strong blow to knock her off course, and he didn't want to hurt the playful feline.

He rose on his haunches, his forearms sprawled out above him in a rather intimidating manner. Flareheart grinned, happy he was doing something he enjoyed. He loved play-fighting! He didn't care if he made the impression of a kit-warrior; he was doing what he enjoyed, so why should he care about what others think? He yelped when he and Hawkfeather made contact, wrapping his forepaws around her as he fell onto his back. He grunted at the impact, and fought to clamp his jaws around Hawkfeather's shoulder. Of course, he'd be careful not to pierce skin - he didn't want to hurt his clanmate. His hind legs tried to find a firm grip on Hawkfeather's belly where he wound throw her off him, releasing his grip on her.
A surprised expression settled over Hawkfeather's features as Flareheart's forepaws were wrapped around her. Struggling to get loose, but quickly finding that the tom was a lot stronger then she had expected, the kit-like warrior's blue eyes snapped as he fell onto his back, bringing her with him. That was fun!! I hope he's okay though, because that wouldn't be good if I hur- Her thoughts trailed off as she felt jaws clamp around her shoulder. A sharp yelp of surprise and actual excitement emitted from the she cat's maw. This was fun! Hawkfeather was having a great time with Flareheart! He was a fun cat, after all. Bright blue eyes stared down at him and she struggled to keep him pinned down even while he was trying to find a grip on her belly. The feline wondered if there was a way to avoid getting kicked and keep him pinned at the same time.

Probably not. Her tail swished in the air as she awaited the blow she knew was coming. It wouldn't hurt, though, Flareheart wasn't trying to hurt her... and an idea came to her mind. What if she could distract him by talking? If she could distract him from his plan, maybe a new one would come to her own mind. "This is so much fun! I haven't gotten to do this in a long time. Ooh, ooh, ooh can I call you Flarey? Does that sound right? Flarey... yep, it makes you sound so adorable!" The she cat mewed, bright eyes continuing to stare down at him. Her grip remained as strong as she could manage with her mouth moving. Though the warrior's mouth was often moving, it was like... one of the rules of life.

"I haven't done this in a long time. Everyone thinks that I'm too distracted because I like to talk, but I'm not distracted! I still have you, don't I?" The pretty tabby grinned, glancing down at her companion. Yet another comment that could be switched around to sound flirty, despite Hawkfeather not meaning it that way at all. Sometimes she gave toms the idea that she was a flirt. And either scared them away, or caused a whole bunch of weird comments that Hawkfeather didn't get at all.

Everyone compliments me, but they don't compliment those other cats that look like they really, really need it! But I do! I compliment everyone! It sounded self-righteous. Pretty much everything she said could be taken one way or another, when it was all meant in good, old fashioned fun. Something that Hawkfeather believed would never change.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2017, 03:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@CandyFlossCat

Morningblue padded into the Thunderclan clearing after a successful hunt, two shrews and a fat mouse dangling from his jaws by their tails. He took a brief look at the fresh kill pile. It was low. I'll have to go out again, he thought, Make sure kits and elders eat first recited in his mind. Though Morningblue was skeptical of Starclan, thinking it more of a comfort to cats than anything else, he saw the wisdom in caring for the less battle-fit cats first. Starved kit meant no future for the clan, and no guarantee of care for cats meant no clan loyalty. He spotted Lynxkit in the clearing outside the nursery and strode forward. The kit looked small compared to him, but then Morningblue was tall and muscular even compared to other warriors. "Lynxkit, can you eat freshkill yet?" The tome droned in his monotone voice by way of greeting.
Lynxkit was chasing a butterfly, which was slowly flying off until it was outside the boarders of camp were she couldn't go. She turned to see Morningblue, smiling politely. She trotted over, seeing the prey hanging from his jaws. I'm gonna be a great hunter like him too, someday! She thought, eyes shining as she thought about it excitedly. She didn't want to be a leader, Lynxstar sounded awesome though, just an amazing warrior. Lynxkit was glad she got to eat, she was past the stage of nursing and the pile was low. She sat, tail neatly curling around her paws as she grinned. "Hi, Morningblue!" She trilled, he was large compared to her and she hoped she could get as big as him when she got older. She gazed up at him, nodding to his question. "Yep!" She replied. He seemed less energetic by his voice, but he was a nice cat.