Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2017, 01:03 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver tabby was sitting in the clearing - alone, again. It seemed like she was alone more then she wanted to be, but what could she do about it? Absolutely nothing. Bright blue eyes looked around the clearing... everywhere there seemed to be cats laughing, playing, talking. And while Stormwing had friends, there was no shortage of them as a matter of fact, unfortunately they all had their own friends as well. For her? There wasn't another cat who had no other friends. Well... there might be one... but she was more or less refusing to believe that she could be his only friend. Littlefoot was so supportive and nice! How could cats be pushing him away? Technically, in a way, it was her own fault that she didn't have more friends. More or less, she refused to involve herself in "group" activities, though the occasional patrol was not something she said no to. But if it was just a group of cats hanging out and chatting around the clearing, Stormwing steered clear of them. Big group activities were not her favorite thing.

Another cat was sitting alone in the clearing that morning, and that was Amberflame. Now, unlike the other, Amberflame looked alert and engaged in her surroundings. She seemed to almost be enjoying this alone time, especially since she had finished her training session with Minkpaw. They were fun to be around, but boy were they energetic! Too much for Amberflame's liking, but she would train her apprentice and soon would be done... on to the next one. Which she wasn't looking fowards to much. At all. I'd be better off with someone who would pay more attention. And could talk - it'd be easier if I could ask questions other then 'yes' and 'no' ones. Now, she wasn't angry that Minkpaw couldn't speak - it wasn't their fault, after all. Sometimes things happened and cats were just born that way, or sometimes things happened beyond their control. Whatever it was, Amberflame would have to do her best with the tools she was given. Which... at the moment... felt like nothing.

@woly
Littlefoot padding into the clearing, giving a soft yawn and a stretch, arching his back slightly. He had woken up early this morning-he always did. Its when the birds were most active, sitting in the shrubs hidden and watching them chirp, feed off of the ground, and fly. It was relaxing in the morning to start off the day. It was always so quiet before others woke up. The only sound was the birds chirping, it wasnt too hot outside, nice and cool with the summer shade. Animals out and active before patrols were sent out to hunt them. It was peaceful in the forest. Scanning the clearing he caught sight of Stormwing, he smiled. The shecat had grown on him since the last time they saw eachother. He padded to the freshkill pile, grabbing a squirrel they could share and walked over to her. They rodent hung by its tail in his mouth, he gave a cheesy smile,¨Hi Stormwing,¨ his mewed was kind, muffled from the prey in his mouth,¨care to share this with me?¨

-

Rueflower padded into the clearing eagerly. She always liked to get a mornings jog in before the day actually started. It was nice to simply run through the trees and feel the cool wind in your fur before it became to hot. Around this time is when shed usually eat and get ready for patrols or something. But sometimes she liked to settle down and get to know her clanmates. As much as she liked to keep herself busy, sometimes she needed a break. Scanning the clearing she caught sight of a molly. Smiling, she immediately padded up to her. She didnt know her, maybe they went on a patrol or something breifly but nothing to trigger her memory. ¨Hi! My names Rueflower, I dont think weve met.¨
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:57 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Fogkit woke up, and yawned. She started cleaning her long, grey smoky fur. She always had to clean it when it when she woke up, so it wouldn't stick up in all directions at once, which annoyed her greatly. She scanned the nursery from her nest in the corner, observing everything. Fogkit didn't have many friends, and didn't know many other kits in the nursery as she usually just watched the kits play their games with each other. What to do, what to do... she wondered. Maybe some kit wants to play? She continued observing from her mossy nest, her blue-gray eyes darting from side to side.

((Open! Don't know many people here, so))
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:47 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@BluBunny
Owlstone sadly sighed, she didn't bother wasting energy hauling herself to the clearing, she knew no one would talk at her, if she was lucky a kit might stare at her and ask why she didn't walk, but that was the closest to a conversation she's had in a long time. Once and a while her littermates, Ferngaze and Rosefern would spend a few minutes talking to her before leaving for a patrol If only I could find a way to go on patrol, they got to train an apprentice, and I'll never, they've had kits and I'll never have a mate so I'll never have kits and no one trusts me with an outsider kit who needs a foster parent, I could be just as good of a parent as any warrior who could walk...
Orangetail stretched as he walked into the Warriors' Den, he was going to rest a bit after hunting and going on a patrol. As he sat down in his nest he noticed another warrior Laying not too far from him, after running his law over his ears a few times he decided to talk to his clanmate. "Hey there, I don't believe we've met before." This was his best way to start off a conversation, although Orangetail had quite a few friends he was always bad with conversation starters. He began to clean his chest but kept his ears tilted towards the other warrior as he waited for a response.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 7th, 2017, 07:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
He shrugged again. "Alright," he meowed. "That's cool, I guess." He licked his whiskers and stood up. "Let's go. My claws are itching for some action right now."
Rosefern meowed,"Would you prefer self defense training or would you prefer hunting training?" She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 07:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
He sat down, confused,"So what do NEW friends do?" He asked.

Cherrykit was still open mouthed in shock.
Cuckootree replied with his gruff voice," when there kits like you they just play with each other, simple things ofcourse, the games are pretty simple to catch up on..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 07:35 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Dawncloud kept her head curled around her, her eyes fixated on her nest as her ears picked up the molly's words of comfort. Fenelnose's death... Not being her fault. In a twisted, second handed way, it feel like it was. It felt like if maybe she had been there for her friend, they'd be still alive. Dawncloud didn't have much. Her mother and sister was all she had now in the clan. She had no kits to extend her legacy forward. She didn't even have a mate to be by her side while she is in her nest wallowing on what could have been. But she never thought of it much. Never thought of the fact that she doesn't have a family of her own. Because she's stayed by Fennelnose all this time and didn't have a care as to how many cats she had with her. Her clanmate takes notice of her waning weight and how frail she seems now. Dawncloud faces farther away from her, with a low, but clear mumble. "I'm not hungry."
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Orangetail stretched as he walked into the Warriors' Den, he was going to rest a bit after hunting and going on a patrol. As he sat down in his nest he noticed another warrior Laying not too far from him, after running his law over his ears a few times he decided to talk to his clanmate. "Hey there, I don't believe we've met before." This was his best way to start off a conversation, although Orangetail had quite a few friends he was always bad with conversation starters. He began to clean his chest but kept his ears tilted towards the other warrior as he waited for a response.
Peachrain sighed and slipped,out leaving a scrawny shrew where she could smell it.She's growing scrawny, she needs to eat, but its cruel to stuff it in a grieving cats mouth...she meowed," Do you need any soaked moss?" she didn't want to let this cat be dehydrated,"I think Fennelnose would be proud if you were able to push through the grief and return to your warrior duties. I truly believe it. Starclan cats typically are pleased with that. I would know...." She trailed off not wanted to scare her by explaining hoe she got resurrected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owlstone eyed the gentle giant before meowing," Why would you talk to Meof all cats?" She murmured, she hadn't been spoken to by a regular warrior who wasn't kin in ages, maybe not since she was an apprentice when the accident happened.

Old August 7th, 2017, 07:50 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@starfall

The she-kit flicked an ear at the approach of her annoying acquaintance. He wasnt all that bad, but his persistence to make her play was irritating. Couldnt he just leave her alone? When he came near enough to speak, she perked her ears towards him to listen to what he had to say. Who knew? May be it would make her laugh. However, Muddykit was caught off guard when he introduced himself. She directed her amber gaze towards him as he tilted his head in an innocent manner, but she wouldnt fall for his games. "Muddykit," she said simply as she cocked an eyebrow, "Come to coax me into one of your games again?" she asked keeping her stare upon him. She could have fun, but she thought his games were a bit foolish... Or was she growing up to quickly? The kit was unsure, but she would figure it out sometime.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:14 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cuckootree replied with his gruff voice," when there kits like you they just play with each other, simple things ofcourse, the games are pretty simple to catch up on..."
"Games?" He whispered,"so many new words..."

Cherrykit nudged him,"come on, let's play"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=Hollydawn;344983]"Games?" He whispered,"so many new words..."

Cherrykit nudged him,"come on, let's play"[/QUOTE]
Chameleonpaw's jaw dropped What had his kit been doing for so long?
Peachrain stammered,"I think Cherrykit can demonstrate what a game is..."

Old August 7th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz|@Random Melchester|@Socks|@starfall|@Lawlipop|@tawny~

Fire seemed to waltz its way right into the camp of Thunderclan as Firesparks padded in through their entrance, each paw step meaningful and harsh. The she-cat's claws remained sheathed, but she itched to bring them out and show the original captor of her mentor just how she alone felt about Alderscreech's imprisonment. While it was true that the amber-eyed warrior shouldn't feel this heavily for the capture of her mentor while Alderscreech's own son felt the same way, Firesparks couldn't help it. She had become such good friends with the sassy old grump after she was made a warrior. She loved the she-cat as though she were Firesparks' best friend, so of course, she had come along with this seemingly-battle patrol. Whether or not Firesparks volunteered or not she couldn't quite remember. She was simply glad to be where she was, by her leader's side, getting their clanmate back from the enemy.
At Blazingstar's signal, Firesparks sat her happy bum on the ground, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. She glanced around Thunderclan's camp, searching for her old mentor, worry filling her mind. She didn't allow herself to be read that easily, however, so she decided to keep her eyes forward and wait for Snowstar's appearance. As soon as the color-pointed molly stepped paw out of the nursery, Firesparks felt her pelt tingle. They may be in a crisis situation, but she could still admire a cat for still being so beautiful even after recently having kits. Maybe someday, Firesparks would have her own. 'Eyes on the prize, Firesparks' she thought, snapping her mind back into Thunderclan's camp. As the Abbysinian molly listened to Snowstar's words, she could feel the anticipation for battle rising. The hopes of this being a peaceful encounter were quickly dying, along with the chances of the Windclan patrol getting out of the enemy's camp unscathed. She didn't care though. She simply sat there, her tail flicking in anticipation.