Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2017, 11:35 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Snowstar was shifting on her paws beside the leader's den, shooting anxious glances toward the nursery. She'd just brought in prey for her kits - And of course what she could for the other queens and kits in there too. Wide ice blue eyes watched the fresh-kill pile with growing despair lingering in them - It just seemed to keep shrinking and shrinking! Snowstar herself hadn't eaten. Eventually Honeyfur had to corner her and all but stuff a vole down her throat. Snowstar had luckily gotten her to pick out the smallest vole, much to Honeyfur's chagrin. Goodness, Snowy! You're the leader here, remember that, you can't die of starvation! Her sister had growled - Yes, actually growled - So Snowstar understood that she needed to eat and eat fast. She may be the leader of ThunderClan, but Honeyfur was the leader of her siblings, and Snow had learned not to disobey her.

A shiver passed through the young leader - Is it cold? There's no way it's cold. She passed it off as a random breeze through the air. It was Green-Leaf. Snowstar finally stopped shifting enough and let her eyes flicker warily around the Clan - Until it landed on Gyrewind. Her eyes seemed to spark upon seeing her former leader, the despair in her eyes dropping away for the moment. She didn't even think about it when she lurched off of her paws and trotted toward him, somehow managing not to trip over her own paws. Snowstar was exhausted. Barely any sleep mixed with barely any food wasn't a good combination - But she wasn't going to sit around and nap and eat while her Clan starved.

"Gyre," Snowstar breathed when she reached the Tom, pressing her nose lightly to his shoulder before pulling back. The Siamese's mouth twisted up into the smallest of smiles, but dropped easily into a frown when she was reminded of the problem that they were facing. The despair - Such hopelessness, returned. "Gyre- They- I can't-" She broke off when her voice hitched, and quickly whipped her head around to ensure nobody else was listening. She didn't want Gyrewind to see her cry, much less the Clan. She didn't want them to see their leader fall apart. "I can't do anything. It's killing me." Snowstar's voice wavered as she turned back to the former leader, blinking back the gentle tears pooling in her eyes before they could spill over. "I don't know what to do... I don't.." She trailed off desperately, closing her eyes. I wasn't meant for this, was I?
His attention flicked towards his name- inadvertently, he replied to and as his antecedent name, but then he recognized the Siamese face of Snowstar. This inspired his lips a twist that they hadn't played without having to force on for a while, much like hers. But his traces of a smile erased with Snowstar's like a mirror.
The same hunger and dreariness and tire came pouring from the she-cat. He felt his stomach sink at the sight of a fine leader coming to tears, and knowing the burden of leadership she bore made him all the worse.
"You want to cry. But I know; I understand the feeling. You can't seem weak. You don't have the luxury. Perhaps in the leader's den?" Gyrewind's voice could have been irritatingly different from the pain that was growing from seeing Snowstar like this, but the tom wasn't irked. He was doing what he could, or what he thought best, because he knew the embarrassment. Shameful, certainly, but he knew what mental dread came from embarrassment in her position.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; September 15th, 2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 11:45 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
His attention flicked towards his name- inadvertently, he replied to and as his antecedent name, but then he recognized the Siamese face of Snowstar. This inspired his lips a twist that they hadn't played without having to force on for a while, much like hers. But his traces of a smile erased with Snowstar's like a mirror.
The same hunger and dreariness and tire came pouring from the she-cat. He felt his stomach sink at the sight of a fine leader coming to tears, and knowing the burden of leadership she bore made him all the worse.
"You want to cry. But I know; I understand the feeling. You can't seem weak. You don't have the luxury. Perhaps in the leader's den?" Gyrewind's voice could have been irritatingly different from the pain that was growing from seeing Snowstar like this, but the tom wasn't irked. He was doing what he could, or what he thought best, because he knew the embarrassment. Shameful, certainly, but he knew what mental dread came from embarrassment in her position.
His suggestion made Snowstar flinch despite her efforts not to, his tone of voice making the words seem like they had an annoyed edge to them. But when she looked up at him she saw his pain reflected in his eyes and knew he was suffering just as much - if not more - than she was. The young leader desperately shook her head, glancing around the clearing. Then, after a moment, she took in a soft breath and straightened up, forcing her flattened ears to pick and her fur to lie flat. "No. I'm.. Fine." It was a lie - she was anything but fine. "It's just so much. I don't know.." Her voice seemed to drop. She didn't feel like she was going to cry anymore; No, Gyrewind's reminder that she couldn't seem weak had chased away any tears, even though her heart ached, wanting to do more for her Clan.

The Siamese quietly sat down beside Gyrewind, still facing him, but her eyes were turned away. Gentle ice blue eyes flitted from one warrior to the next, and she struggled not to show the searing agony that she felt deep inside. That same hopelessness. Bubblestep's question rang in her head. Some of us are going to die, aren't we? Fighting back that same despaired feeling, Snowstar closed her eyes and seemed to jerk her head to the other side to look away, letting her eyes crack open to glare toward the ground a few paw-steps away. But the glare softened almost immediately. She wasn't pregnant. She didn't feel irritated anymore. Not annoyed. Not snappish. She just felt... Helpless. "Is this really what StarClan wanted?" The Siamese's eyes softened even more as she whispered the words, more to herself than to Gyrewind. "Do I even have what it takes to..?" She left the question unfinished and swallowed, closing her eyes again. Honestly she wasn't sure she wanted the answer to that.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:25 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@RedHead @Beau @mompaws @SamCats

Wolfpaw took his last bite of prey, lifting his gaze to laugh at the sight. "You guys are mouse-brains," He joked, as he moved a bit closer to the group, watching the Aspenkit and siblings play. He rolled his shoulders, looking to Pumpkinpaw and Bluepaw talk. " Why don't you guys go join them? More to the show, I suppose?" He suggested, with a little grin on his face.
As a leaf fall down from a tree, landing on his nose he didn't move a inch. Wolfpaw glared at the leaf on it, whispering, " Get away from me," To it before He shook it off. Putting a paw on it, the apprentice often dislike when things touched him. It somehow just annoyed the heck out of him, which a lot of cats though he was scared of it.
Doubting that Flashpaw had a plan today, or did he always have one but never tell them? He stifle a little yawn, Wolfpaw just wanted to go back to the den to sleep but of course the sun just had to keep him awake. No lie was he lazy, as he pawed at the ground again.

"You guys have anything planned? Or are we just gonna sit here and do nothing?" He asked, a bit of a rough tone but they should be use to it now.

(Short, I don't know what to write)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:01 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
((nO MY POOR GAYrE HHH- also yikes sorry my snapchat stopped working on me n i didn't see if you sent anything oop-- but hes bAck now time for some snowygyre development
--
Snowyclaw had been working his butt off recently with all that had been going on. Food was a problem, and if he were to do anything, it would be to help with all he's got. There were many times where he dared trying to steal pray when not on a patrol- but hunting alone. A patrol from another clan could have attacked him, but luckily, he hasn't come across anything like that. Yet. Every day is the same. Wake up extra early, skim the territory, and maybe, if he feels brave that day, go onto another clan's territory. It was for his clan, and what else could he do? Let them starve? He wouldn't let that happen. He cared about every living cat in Thunderclan, and wouldn't let them die because prey was becoming scarce in their territory. No, he'd do anything to make sure their bellies would be full by the end of each day, and that they had enough food stocked up for leafbare. Starclan's sake, he could catch a toad if that was the only edible thing available. Honestly? Snowy was exhausted. He was drained, ready to drop. And anyone could see it. Anyone could see the dark beneath his eyes, anyone could see how his tail drooped (which was unusual for Snowyclaw of all cats), anyone could see the way his paws often dragged when walking into camp to drop off whatever he caught, and go back out to catch more. He once lost a full night's sleep to hunting and didn't even know it! His senses would become worse with the less and less sleep he got, which was useless because he was less likely to catch or find any prey in that state.
After a day of catching a juicy-looking mouse and a small finch, he felt satisfied with himself. He finally decided to take a break, and went to take a seat in a comfy-looking spot in the clearing. He sat on his haunches slowly, only now noticing how the muscles beneath his skin ached. Jeez, what was I thinking? He sighed. He decided to see how everyone else around camp was doing. Most seemed to be doing okay. Then some seemed a little tired, like they had just finished a busy day and were ready to plop down on a nest a snore their weariness away. Then his half-lidded (usually big and round) cerulean orbs laid upon a cat that stood out from the rest, as always. Probably because he was the tallest cat he knew. It was, of course, the former leader of Thunderclan, Gyrewind. A wave of concern rushed over him first, seeing the tom in the state he was in. He wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say. It would be weird for some cat you kind-of-sort-of-but-not-really know to just come up to you and tell you how concerned they are? To tell you to eat?
No, no. He was thinking into it too much. He would just walk up to him and ask how he was doing- or something.. Yeah, yeah. No big deal. Why do I have to be so.. Weird when trying to talk to him?? Wait- Starclan, no, I'm staring at him again- Now I definitely have to talk to him!
He got up, slowly again, his whole body aching even more than before, but covered it up the best he could. His head began to droop a bit, but he just kept bringing it up again. He eventually made it to where he thought Gyrewind could hear him.
"Hey, Gyre--"
Ah. Clumsy 'ol Snowyclaw, hm? Yeah. Tripping on his own paws, in front of Gyrewind too! Really? Gyrewind- Of call cats--
The tom fell face first into the ground, his fluffy raccoon tail in the air. He just stayed there, on the floor, watching his life flash before his eyes while rethinking his life decisions. Then, he remembered who was in front of him and immediately jumped to his paws, standing straight. His body ached again, but his fur felt warm in embarrassment.
"A-Ah.. Just- Just.. Nothing happend.." Poor, poor snowy.
okay okay, gyre thinks snowy is whiskermoon for nearly the whole time they go hunting or whatever they do until snowy realizes it and gyre like dies))
Gyrewind flicked his head around when he heard his name. Well, at least half of it. His weary eyes that had softened stretched open with shock as the feline, who he hadn't even been able to begin to greet back, tripped and ultimately came toppling over with a thud. Gyrewind had sprang up but was briefly paralyzed with surprise until she seemed to find her ground and stand back up so he didn't have time to properly react. Feeling the awkwardness between them, Gyrewind's face softened and twisted into a smile and something of disbelief, humour, and sympathy.
"Are you alright?" The tom managed after a good bout of light laughter, looking up at Whiskermoon, or so he presumed, with a curled brow and a grin.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Last edited by zinfranny; September 16th, 2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:48 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
okay okay, gyre thinks snowy is whiskermoon for nearly the whole time they go hunting or whatever they do until snowy realizes it and gyre like dies))
Gyrewind flicked his head around when he heard his name. Well, at least half of it. His weary eyes that had softened stretched open with shock as the feline, who he hadn't even been able to begin to greet back, tripped and ultimately came toppling over with a thud. Gyrewind had sprang up but was briefly paralyzed with surprise until she seemed to find her ground and stand back up so he didn't have time to properly react. Feeling the awkwardness between them, Gyrewind's face softened and twisted into a smile and something of disbelief, humour, and sympathy.
"Are you alright?" The tom managed after a good bout of light laughter, looking up at Whiskermoon, or so he presumed, with a curled brow and a grin.
((omg- this is gonna be perfect aah- then snowys like heartbroken for sec bc he didn't know it was him and thinks that gyre forgot all about him but just tosses the thought aside bc being mistaken for a girl is kinda like a complement
watch me get confused and use female pronouns for him dear god

"Oh- Uh- Yes! Uhm, what about you?" He gave Gyrewind a smile in return for his own, though one could notice when looking at his eyes, that he felt a bit nervous, or awkward. Then he realized that question seemed a little out of the blue.

"I mean- How are you doing? You seem, uh.. Tired, and hungry?" The last part sounded more like a question because, well, he couldn't really tell if he was hungry or not. He knew it was something like hunger. No matter what it was, he was concerned. He was always worried for the ones he cared about, which would be everyone in Thunderclan, even if he didn't talk to some often. He wanted Gyre to take a break, but he was one to talk. He could take a guess of why he looked so weary and why he looked so hollow. Why else would anyone be, other than the prey shortage in Thunderclan's territory? Everyone had to work twice as hard, and some, just like Snowy, worked even harder than that. Maybe Gyre was too? Well, all he knows is that it's been a while since him and the former leader had spoken. Mostly because he didn't want to interrupt the taller tom from anything he was busy with. He was a leader after all. But now, he seemed open. He just hoped Gyre didn't forget he was alive, but he'd understand if he didn't. He was just another face in the crowd he looked over before.
Old September 16th, 2017, 02:41 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw let his smile grow a bit. "You're not a bother," He said softly, looking into the kit's eyes with kindness and sincerity. "I'd really like to play a game with you." The apprentice backed up a little bit, aware he might be crowding the timid Mousekit. The last thing he wanted to do was scare him away, as he really did want to spend time with the kit; it'd been a while since he'd thought about anything non-training related. This'll be good for both me and him; he can made a new friend in me, and I can take a break from training and help my Clan in a different way.

Going off of his original idea, Burstpaw stood up, keeping his shy smile on his face. He turned around so his back was to Mousekit, then lay onto the ground. "It's ok; hop on. I may not be as great a badger as a warrior, but I can try." He turned his head around to give the kit a reassuring glance, saying he would make sure neither of them got hurt. "Just climb on and hold on; I promise I won't drop you." He turned his head back, then waited for the slight weight of the added cargo. He knew the kit couldn't way a whole lot, but he was only a young apprentice; he wasn't as strong as the warriors who often gave badger rides. But you won't drop him. You're strong and completely capable of doing this. Relaxing his muscles, Burstpaw waited for Mousekit's response, hoping he'd climb on and enjoy the ride.
Mousekit let out a quiet sigh of relief as the older cat backed away. His anxiety eased up a bit when he saw the kindness in Burstpaws eyes. Troubled clouded his eyes as he thought about climbing the toms back. He took a deep breath and before he could change his mind, Mousekit climbed the back of the apprentice. "O-Ok, I'm Ready." he announced, mostly to himself.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 16th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Socks
Tawnystream gave a nod, her kind smile still plastered on her face. "Anyone needs peace once and a while, even me." She nodded in a slight understanding, and agreement. She herself had been shy when she was a kit, only socializing with her mother and littermate. And she had often preferred to be alone to. "Yeah, drama doesn't happen when your alone! I prefer to stay out of drama mostly, its just too troubling having to be in it. I try not to upset or hurt anyone. Don't want to be in something I don't." Her tail curled around her, she wasn't going anywhere. Well, she would when the conversation ended, or to put the bones of the shrew buried when she was done with it. Which, she wasn't. And, the tom interested her a bit. In a sense, he was kinda like her when she was a kit. Only, a different gender. And.. she wasn't very blunt when she was a kit anyways.
"I suppose." He said simply, deciding to begin washing his pelt thoroughly. He licked his chest briskly, eventually moving his shoulders. He hoped the other would take this as a message that he wasn't going to talk because he really wasn't. He's decided he was done talking for the day and if he was lucky so was Tawnystream. He had better things to do than sit and gossip, like go alone and hunt for his clan, or take a nap, or finish cleaning his fur. The she-cat was merely a distraction, a pest if you will, but all pests leave some way. He nodded along as she spoke, it wasn't hard to act uninterested when you actually are.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 16th, 2017, 07:35 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
((omg- this is gonna be perfect aah- then snowys like heartbroken for sec bc he didn't know it was him and thinks that gyre forgot all about him but just tosses the thought aside bc being mistaken for a girl is kinda like a complement
watch me get confused and use female pronouns for him dear god

"Oh- Uh- Yes! Uhm, what about you?" He gave Gyrewind a smile in return for his own, though one could notice when looking at his eyes, that he felt a bit nervous, or awkward. Then he realized that question seemed a little out of the blue.

"I mean- How are you doing? You seem, uh.. Tired, and hungry?" The last part sounded more like a question because, well, he couldn't really tell if he was hungry or not. He knew it was something like hunger. No matter what it was, he was concerned. He was always worried for the ones he cared about, which would be everyone in Thunderclan, even if he didn't talk to some often. He wanted Gyre to take a break, but he was one to talk. He could take a guess of why he looked so weary and why he looked so hollow. Why else would anyone be, other than the prey shortage in Thunderclan's territory? Everyone had to work twice as hard, and some, just like Snowy, worked even harder than that. Maybe Gyre was too? Well, all he knows is that it's been a while since him and the former leader had spoken. Mostly because he didn't want to interrupt the taller tom from anything he was busy with. He was a leader after all. But now, he seemed open. He just hoped Gyre didn't forget he was alive, but he'd understand if he didn't. He was just another face in the crowd he looked over before.
just remembered snowy talks so he confirmed has a feminine voice if gyre can mistake him for whiskermoon lmao))
Gyrewind's expression flicked with a bit of confusion at her question, but Whiskermoon seemed to realize the odd factor of it as well.
"Well, can't complain really," he gave a half-hearted chuckle, knowing how discomfort and exhaustion had become a persistent burden on ThunderClan. "Being tired and hungry is what everyone should be right now, I suppose. At least warriors and apprentices," Gyrewind's brow curled again, with a worn out looking smile as he glanced out to the slow but surely moving feline around camp. Then his bicolour gaze lifted to the sky. "Should rain soon," he commented as his eyes reflected the cloud smothered yonder. "I love the rain with all my heart, but it will be less than helpful for Halestar and her Clan. Or should I say us, since we're hunting in their territory. It's already sodden straight through- that makes two territories we can hardly find prey in."
Gyrewind was still conscious about the leaders rather then thinking of the other Clans as one mass, even much after his resignation. It had been many moons now since he had talked to any of them, but he was still fond of their differences, like the attractive, fresh-faced Russetstar with his eyes perfectly reflecting the setting sun before the gatherings, the muscular Blazingstar who he remembered thinking they should switch Clans for looking like the other's stature, and the incredibly peaceful Grousestar at the tom's and his Clan's first gathering.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Old September 16th, 2017, 07:36 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

"I suppose." He said simply, deciding to begin washing his pelt thoroughly. He licked his chest briskly, eventually moving his shoulders. He hoped the other would take this as a message that he wasn't going to talk because he really wasn't. He's decided he was done talking for the day and if he was lucky so was Tawnystream. He had better things to do than sit and gossip, like go alone and hunt for his clan, or take a nap, or finish cleaning his fur. The she-cat was merely a distraction, a pest if you will, but all pests leave some way. He nodded along as she spoke, it wasn't hard to act uninterested when you actually are.
Tawnystream was kinda, and a bit generally hurt that Rushshade didn't want to chat, or talk anymore, nor being interested in the conversation anymore. But she understood a little bit. It was almost the end of the day anyways, so really, it was understandable they didn't want to talk. And, a lot of cats probably got annoyed at Tawnystream's nonsensical chit chat anyways. And, Rushshade probably was one of those cats. She did talk too much. A lot. And, probably would never stop if she could. Her tail twitched, and gave another small smile in Rushshade's direction. "Maybe we could chat another time?" She tilted her head at the tom, amber optics glancing at the bones of the shrew she just finished, and then focused on Rushshade.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:46 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
His suggestion made Snowstar flinch despite her efforts not to, his tone of voice making the words seem like they had an annoyed edge to them. But when she looked up at him she saw his pain reflected in his eyes and knew he was suffering just as much - if not more - than she was. The young leader desperately shook her head, glancing around the clearing. Then, after a moment, she took in a soft breath and straightened up, forcing her flattened ears to pick and her fur to lie flat. "No. I'm.. Fine." It was a lie - she was anything but fine. "It's just so much. I don't know.." Her voice seemed to drop. She didn't feel like she was going to cry anymore; No, Gyrewind's reminder that she couldn't seem weak had chased away any tears, even though her heart ached, wanting to do more for her Clan.

The Siamese quietly sat down beside Gyrewind, still facing him, but her eyes were turned away. Gentle ice blue eyes flitted from one warrior to the next, and she struggled not to show the searing agony that she felt deep inside. That same hopelessness. Bubblestep's question rang in her head. Some of us are going to die, aren't we? Fighting back that same despaired feeling, Snowstar closed her eyes and seemed to jerk her head to the other side to look away, letting her eyes crack open to glare toward the ground a few paw-steps away. But the glare softened almost immediately. She wasn't pregnant. She didn't feel irritated anymore. Not annoyed. Not snappish. She just felt... Helpless. "Is this really what StarClan wanted?" The Siamese's eyes softened even more as she whispered the words, more to herself than to Gyrewind. "Do I even have what it takes to..?" She left the question unfinished and swallowed, closing her eyes again. Honestly she wasn't sure she wanted the answer to that.
Watching the leader before him transition from on the brink of breaking down to valiant and composed was like seeing a bird fly for the first time after suffering an injury. "No. I'm.. Fine." Was all Gyrewind needed to hear, even if it wasn't entirely true.
They had settled down and were sharing silence. Watching their Clanmates move slowly but surely along another taxing day made this silence just as stress-filled and concerning as if they were having a heated conversation. Gyrewind sat as neatly as a malnourished, uncomfortable cat could, which was quite not neat, but he looked stoic and riddled with unease. His face was hardened with so much worry, brow curled lightly.
Lead. Gyrewind finished Snowstar's sentence when she spoke. The tom looked back at the siamese as the conversation began again, inspecting the side of her face as she looked on. Her StarClan question gave him trouble. Gyrewind didn't disbelieve in the Clans' ancestors, he knew very much they existed. Belief and the act of following were two different things. He didn't refuse to follow StarClan, but when someone suggests a different way to eat a tie your shoes, you tend to continue tying the same way you have your whole life.
"StarClan does not want this." Gyrewind meowed with surprising confidence. "They would never hope to inflect such suffering on their Clans. It baffles me how you cats persistently believe they would.'' He paused thoughtfully. ''What decisions have you made so far to help the Clan?"

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Closed Thread