Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:20 AM

Old March 19th, 2017, 03:11 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWompus View Post
Angel looked up and let out a tiny squeak "can you help me? I'm lost." He whimpered and shivered, huddling closer to her for warmth. He sneezed and said "who are you? Are you a clan cat?" He asked in a high, squeaky voice. He continued shivering as he looked around the area. Snowy and cold was not the right kind of weather for a kit like him
Flickerheart sighed. I would turn him and his pleads away, but the Warrior Code says you can't turn away a kit in need. I'll have to put up with it. As the kit spoke, she grew more and more annoyed. "Yes, I'm a Clan cat. My name's Flickerheart. And I do suppose you want to come back to camp?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:28 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver female looked at him hard, as though second guessing that he was, in fact, an apprentice of ThunderClan, and then she shrugged. If he wanted to find his own way that was fine with her. He can get lost if he wants to. Just as long as the blame isn't on me. She thought, her hues flashing in an irritated manner for a moment. She didn't look too happy. But then again, she was still a little on edge at having found a strange cat in her territory. "Suit yourself. Good luck with that." She mewed, although her hues showed that she didn't really care whether he got lost or not. Stormpaw wasn't the type of cat to all of a sudden care about a cat she had just met... whether they were a clanmate or not. Oh, she hadn't always been that way. She had been quite caring when she was a younger apprentice, happily greeting everyone she met... but Ratnight's rule, not to mention just growing up in general had changed all that. No longer was she the spunky, cheerful, somewhat clumsy apprentice she had been. She was calmer. More spirited now. And she hated being told what to do. "It's a wonderful area. There's not much prey back here, so I guess it doesn't count for much; but as far as looks go, it's one of the prettiest." She mewed, meeting the younger tom's eyes. There was a friendly gleam in her own, and she smiled a little as she looked at the tom. Now that she was pretty sure he was no threat, she could be more friendly towards him. After all, friendliness counted for more.... didn't it?
@Lonestar23
Leafpaw flicked his tail, a calm expression on his face. If he got lost, he would find his way, it wasn't a big deal, unless he got in a fight with a rogue, or something of some sort. Now..that would be a big problem for Leafpaw, it could be supposed. He shrugged good-naturedly at her reply. "Its alright." Leafpaw answered calmly, ear twitching. It didn't matter if he got lost, he wasn't very important, anyways... I mean, he was a new apprentice, so maybe he was important? Leafpaw didn't really know all that much. He knew about the era, and witnessed a murder of kit, during it, and he knew it changed, many cats. It changed him too, in a way. "Seems like it." Leafpaw gave a nod of agreement. It was, indeed, a pretty area, but..not much to offer in prey, but that was all fine and well. "If theirs some, then it'll be fine." He answered, flicking his tail.

Last edited by seasalt; March 21st, 2017 at 06:50 AM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Flickerheart sighed. I would turn him and his pleads away, but the Warrior Code says you can't turn away a kit in need. I'll have to put up with it. As the kit spoke, she grew more and more annoyed. "Yes, I'm a Clan cat. My name's Flickerheart. And I do suppose you want to come back to camp?"
He nodded and squeaked, "yes, I do." He was barely visible since he was a runt. He sighed and flicked his tail
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:26 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
He nodded and squeaked, "yes, I do." He was barely visible since he was a runt. He sighed and flicked his tail
Flickerheart groaned. "I see. Well, follow me. If you don't get accepted, it isn't my fault. And before you ask, no, I am not carrying you unless your paws freeze off."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Empress Of Evil
The chilling shriek of a crow shattered the silence of the clearing. Slatestorm flinched at the noise and slightly lowered her head once the flapping of rythmic wings disappeared from ear. Her dull yellow eyes focused on the pale sky seeing the black dot as it seemingly floated further and further away. The feline was sitting peacefully, her paws tucked beneath her chest, tail lashing and batting the sun rays away from her back. Her eyes were small round bronze slits, eyeing the roots of the large oak that lay only two fox lengths away. The mouse had scuttled away, startled by the shriek from the crow. Now it sauntered back oblivious of her heavy presence nearby. It nibbled at some unseen food source, occasionally moving on to the next interesting thing it could get its tiny paws on. Slatestorms claws flexed and she raised herself from her laying position. Slinking past dyeing bushes and sprouts of grass peeking from its earthen grave, drawn by the heat of the day. The feline tensed as the mouse scuttled a tail length away. Still in sight but just out of pouncing distance. She made a quick choice and stalked closer. Trying not to strain her injured stomach as she made graceful strides toward it. Than once she was at a good distance, she extended her clWs full length. Leaning back on her haunches. Then bunching her hindlegs pushed off. Now she soared through the air, eyes fixed on the mouse as its eyes lifted to see her. A shadow of horror and panic ridden over its small face. Then a ripping pain tore up her torso releasing a pain so great it caused her to cripple mid air, popping out her shoulder to protect her head as she did a roll and landed on her side. She clenched her stomach and curled into a ball. Moaning in pain, "nooo.... Noooo... Nooo" came the painful mumbles from beneath her breath. She curled her lips up revealing her clenched teeth as her breathing became rapid as she warded off the agony. A ripple of agony echoed up her torso, like a pebble dropped into a puddle it created waves that shocked her whole system. The origin of these scars, cuts bruises and massive scab that concealed her blood was no ordinary wound.It was given over time, a Dadk forest wound she possed both here and there. It was sorrellight her sister who had first seen her wound, who had witnessed her cripple to the ground and cry for help that wouldn't come if they knew where her agony was from. Her sister was able to stop the pain by freeing her belly with snow and adventually it scabbed over again and her sister promised not to tell. Since a tough age she was plagued by her parents. Treeheather and Roaringthunder, famous warriors, defeated a rouge group. Brought all 8 kits to their rouge friend in order to protect them from smoky. She had no choice, the place of No stars could give her what she needed to live up to the massive shadow they cast. In no way did she trust those cats or their ways, she was using their training and that's all.

Or was it?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 19th, 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flickerheart groaned. "I see. Well, follow me. If you don't get accepted, it isn't my fault. And before you ask, no, I am not carrying you unless your paws freeze off."
He frowned at this cats annoyed gesture but started padding after her. He squeaked "wait up
Old March 19th, 2017, 08:25 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
He frowned at this cats annoyed gesture but started padding after her. He squeaked "wait up
"Can't you go any faster?" Flickerheart called back, barely breaking stride- and yet, she slowed down the tiniest bit.
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"Can't you go any faster?" Flickerheart called back, barely breaking stride- and yet, she slowed down the tiniest bit.
He tripped and fell on his face. He looked up at her, tears in his eyes. He laid his head down and said "just let me die out here
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:54 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
He tripped and fell on his face. He looked up at her, tears in his eyes. He laid his head down and said "just let me die out here
She sighed. "Don't think like that. Every cat or kit was born for a reason. Now, let's get you back to camp." Flickerheart, despite what she said earlier, picked him up and began the journey home at a brisk pace.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She sighed. "Don't think like that. Every cat or kit was born for a reason. Now, let's get you back to camp." Flickerheart, despite what she said earlier, picked him up and began the journey home at a brisk pace.
He sighed a he looked around them. He just wanted to be something important when he grew up. He sighed and frowned, waiting to arrive at the camp.