Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:55 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 01:51 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 01:50 PM
✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles -...
by paris
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 01:36 PM
"H-Help?" Flashpaw...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 01:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2020, 09:46 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Whispertail darted forward. He pounced on the rabbit and gave a quick thanks to StarClan. "Yay! We caught it!" he cried. @RainbowQuail
being this young is art

Old May 11th, 2020, 10:31 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

(I already did! ^^)

echopaw was a bit surprised when twilightstar caught the other rabbit, but she put on her cheerful smile when she was praised, "I had a good teacher!" she giggled, before taking a second to think, "thank you twilightstar...for everything...I was so foolish when I arrived and I was nothing but a burden...thank you for letting me stay and for letting me learn the ways of clan life.." echopaw dipped her head to the leader, "windclan is the best family I could ever ask for.." with that she grabbed her rabbit and waited for twilightstar to lead the way back to camp.

@Moonraven

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 11th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Whispertail darted forward. He pounced on the rabbit and gave a quick thanks to StarClan. "Yay! We caught it!" he cried. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper smiled a bit at his enthusiasm. It was small to where normally it wouldn’t be noticeable but her expression was blank almost all the time so this was an obvious change to it. She loved his excitement over small things. It always seemed to make her day just seeing her brother happy, genuinely happy. “We did.” She swayed her tail, she looked across the moor, her smile disappearing. “I think we scared away the prey nearby.” She wasn’t necessarily upset about that. I wonder if he’d like to cloud gaze. But there was a problem. How was she going to ask him without changing the subject all of a sudden?

Old May 11th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post

(Idk if we are still doing this, this also got lost in my nofications so sorry bout the delay!)

Taking a moment to think, he looked back up at Brindlejaw. "Well, I've done a battle training session and two hunting sessions. So I pretty much just need to do another battle training and my assessment!" He smiled at Brindlejaw, he generally hadn't realized how much he had actually done until he had said it. The thought of being a warrior flicked in his mind and it made him have a bit of excitement jump in his chest.
@implimm
(Well I would like to continue this)

The tom turned his attention towards Creekpaw, okay so one battle training and two hunting sessions down with him so another battle training and they will be good. "Good, okay I'll talk to Mountainmist about joining you on your battle training." Nodding and satisfied with knowing how to Creekpaw Brindlejaw looked at Elderpaw, it was obvious that she was still waking up. "I would like to help you with your last part of apprenticeship since you are close to becoming a warrior. So I am asking what can I do to help you get there? Such as putting you on more hunting patrols? Battle training? Border duty?" Looking at the molly with his blazing orange eyes.

@implimm
Old May 12th, 2020, 02:07 AM
Queen of Laziness

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"Ahh..." Nodding Brindlejaw understood what the molly meant. "Cat watching. Watching the clan bustling with life can be interesting when you pause and sit back." He used to do it as well when he had some free time on his paws, he would sit and watch while his thoughts took him somewhere else. Turning his gaze the tom looked out and into the clearing, observing his clanmates. "Is there anyone that is interesting?" For some reason he wanted to continue the conversation as he sat a respectful distance from the molly.
@Rainquail

Last edited by Sweetie; May 12th, 2020 at 02:12 AM.
Old May 12th, 2020, 02:17 AM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
She flinched a little when he accidentally touched her paw. “It’s fine. Accidents happen.” She stared at him, well she wasn’t trying to but it always came out as staring whenever she looked at someone. She felt sort of awkward, like she didn’t know what to say. She didn’t say much anyway so that confused her. Is this why not many cats talk to me? Am I just that hard to talk to? Wait, what’s he even doing with these flowers? “What... are you doing with them?”

Brindlejaw pretended to not notice the times that their paws touched and she flinched as if he struck her. Nodding the tom was grateful that she was not exploding on him for bumping into her. His blazing orange eyes kept down to the ground until he felt her gaze upon him. Not being able to help himself the tom looked up to see hers.
"Oh..uh...I was going to surprise the queens with these flowers to make their day." He sheepishly answered Wolfwhisper's question. With so many queens and kits, he couldn't imagine how the molly's were keeping themselves together. So hopefully these flowers will help them and make them smile.
Old May 12th, 2020, 02:24 AM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Moonpaw flicked her tail. "Could we go on patrol?"
"Of course, do you have a specific border you want to patrol?" Tilting his head at the apprentices. Finally, some Young Bloods who wanted to learn the ways of becoming a warrior! It excited the tom that the two wanted to train and not slack off.

@WhiteStripes @Quailsong[
Old May 12th, 2020, 05:39 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw could see the hesitancy in his gaze, and would nudge him reassuringly. After all, it wasn't everyday you became an apprentice, had a sucky mentor, had to find a nest, make a friend or two, and force yourself to eat. And that was the delight of becoming a new apprentice. She'd show him the ropes, eventually. Digging into her share of the rabbit, she ate ravenously, her claws turning from an ivory cream to a pinky red. She hadn't realized how starving she was until she felt hunger pierce her still once she'd finished her half. Keeping the greedy hunger out of her eyes and features so not to be noticed, she felt her ears flick up at his question.
"Littlewish? Well, he was my second mentor. My first one, Springtail, disappeared, and Littlewish was my brother's mentor at the time. But then...then my brother disappeared. And I was left with him. But thankfully, because I can bite, I managed to get him to calm down a bit. He was still a pain, though. Honestly, it was like I was the mentor half the time!" She chuckled, the last bit faintly amusing to her. Shaking the laugh off, she continued to chew her last scrap of meat. It was so, so, good. Oh, yeah...wait. FISH?! Her head spun to face the fishy scent, eyes narrowing at the sight of Lionstar.
"Oh, that's Lionstar. He's the Riverclan leader..."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 12th, 2020, 05:56 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Wings --

"Let's go then!" Mountainmist smiled at the apprentice and set of a steady pace across the moor. She had a route planned in her head already, and it involved lot of nasty climbing and jumping and twisting but it would aid the apprentice. If he was able to hunt while tired after running he would prove himself in her eyes. Because Mountain was constantly tired when she was hunting and therefore tiring out her own apprentice would allow her to work with him on a more... even footing. So running across the moor the large black and grey molly started to pick up the pace as they climbed up the first hill of many on the rolling moors.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 12th, 2020, 06:01 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Mayflower ]

Runningpaw was mildly satisfied with her mentor's reaction, feeling a trace of pride within herself. Her tabby pelt still pricked with apprehension, as if she was still hunting the rabbit at this very moment. The thrill must have gotten to her. Forcing her hackles to lay flat, she set the rabbit down so that she could speak properly. She didn't want to sound like an idiot.
"It'd be a waste of I left it." She retorted, her pupils dilating back into little slits. Her moment of pride may have been something, but her mentor seemed eager to judge her in any way possible, even if half of it was most likely silently. "Wow, thanks." She growled at her constructive criticism, glancing off to the side. She was sick of this already but it was better than the elders. Her mentor seemed to pause for quite a while, eyes looking to the horizon. The scent of New-leaf was heavy in the our, so she was undoubtedly looking for prey. She looked herself, scenting a few resonable candidates.
"There's a quail off to the left, a mouse in the grass ahead, and a burrow I know about ahead of that." She replied bluntly, keeping her voice as monotone as possible. But, she couldn't help herself, "There's also a big old jerk to my right."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread