Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:01 AM

Old October 14th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Skyfeather watched as she sunk to the ground in tears. He felt as if his heart had broken into a million pieces. He wanted to just turn and walk away. But he forced himself to stay where he was. The warrior flattened his ears and stepped across the border. "I'm sure our clan won't battle." He meowed, sitting next to her. "I'm... I'm positive." Skyfeather knew this wasn't true.
Honestly, he didn't know what the two leaders were planning.

Character Site

Old October 14th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather watched as she sunk to the ground in tears. He felt as if his heart had broken into a million pieces. He wanted to just turn and walk away. But he forced himself to stay where he was. The warrior flattened his ears and stepped across the border. "I'm sure our clan won't battle." He meowed, sitting next to her. "I'm... I'm positive." Skyfeather knew this wasn't true.
Honestly, he didn't know what the two leaders were planning.
"Skyfeather, don't you get it?" Cherrydawn said, gasping between sobs. "So what if they don't fight now. What about next year? Or the next? How long do you really think we can keep going like this? What if we had kits? Would you want to have your kits grow up in another clan, unable to be a father to them?" Taking a deep breath, Cherrydawn got unsteadily to her feet, wanting desperately to bury her muzzle in his fur but staying firm. "We don't have a future together that isn't filled with pain."

Old October 14th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather exhales and looked at him paws. "I get it..." He meowed. "We have to remain loyal..." The tom backed to his side of the border and turned around. "Goodbye, Cherrydawn..." He mewed. He lifted a paw to walk away,
but stopped. "I still love you..." He whispered before leaping away.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 14th, 2017 at 11:19 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather exhales and looked at him paws. "I get it..." He meowed. "We have to remain loyal..." The tom backed to his side of the border and turned around. "Goodbye, Cherrydawn..." He mewed. He lifted a paw to walk away,
but stopped. "I still love you..." He whispered before leaping away.
Cherrydawn's voice caught in her throat as she went on crying, watching Skyfeather vanish over the moonlit moor. "I love you too," she whispered bitterly, long after he would have been able to hear her. After what felt like an eternity, Cherrydawn got to her feet and turned back toward camp with her tail dragging, convicted that she would never be happy again. "So this is what being a great warrior feels like..."

Old October 19th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw thanked Pinewhisker for telling him about the frog. It was interesting really, learning about the stuff other clans eat. When Hawkfeather said they had to go he eagerly told the ShadowClan tom bye and ran after his mentor excited to be on a tour of his whole territory. "Pinewhisker is cool." He commented. "You two are a lot alike!" He added in a purr. The cool Leaf-fall wind tugged his short gray fur as he walked with his mentor to the ThunderClan border. His green eyes scanned the moorland as they went. He couldn't think of another place he would rather live than out here in the open plains.
“Pinewhisker and I have been friends for many moons, I’m glad you like him.” Hawkfeather said with a smile, “Maybe when he gets an apprentice, you two can bond at a Gathering and become friends just like me and him.” The brown-furred male that the young tom knew as his friend was about two moons older than him and surely a friend that anyone deserved. With his mate, Carcalspirit, and his best friend, Owlsparks, there was no doubt that Pinewhisker was the next on that list of his closest friends and who he even considered his brother in an aspect. “We are a lot alike, aren’t we?” The Chausie said with a lightened chuckle, looking up at the sky for a moment before shaking his head with a smile still present. Having Harepaw with him right now was rather a joy that he had not known yet, it made him feel like he was truly helping his clan by training this youth to become a grand warrior. As they drew closer to the Thunderclan borderline, he glanced at the apprentice that padded beside him, eagerly looking at the grasslands around them. “Stay close to me, Harepaw. This border will be different than the last two.” Hawkfeather said, knowing that Thunderclan and Windclan were not on the best terms - with all the drama and tension, it was far from safe here now.
Old October 20th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Pinewhisker and I have been friends for many moons, I’m glad you like him.” Hawkfeather said with a smile, “Maybe when he gets an apprentice, you two can bond at a Gathering and become friends just like me and him.” The brown-furred male that the young tom knew as his friend was about two moons older than him and surely a friend that anyone deserved. With his mate, Carcalspirit, and his best friend, Owlsparks, there was no doubt that Pinewhisker was the next on that list of his closest friends and who he even considered his brother in an aspect. “We are a lot alike, aren’t we?” The Chausie said with a lightened chuckle, looking up at the sky for a moment before shaking his head with a smile still present. Having Harepaw with him right now was rather a joy that he had not known yet, it made him feel like he was truly helping his clan by training this youth to become a grand warrior. As they drew closer to the Thunderclan borderline, he glanced at the apprentice that padded beside him, eagerly looking at the grasslands around them. “Stay close to me, Harepaw. This border will be different than the last two.” Hawkfeather said, knowing that Thunderclan and Windclan were not on the best terms - with all the drama and tension, it was far from safe here now.

Harepaw stayed a bit closer to Hawkfeather when he reminded him about the conflicts with ThunderClan and his Clan. It was as if a war would break out any heartbeat. His purr had faded and he was alert. "Do you think we'll find a TunderClan patrol?" He asked his mentor. He didn't know any TunderClan cat berceuse this was his first day out but from what he knew ThunderClan cats didn't like WindClan cats.
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Harepaw stayed a bit closer to Hawkfeather when he reminded him about the conflicts with ThunderClan and his Clan. It was as if a war would break out any heartbeat. His purr had faded and he was alert. "Do you think we'll find a TunderClan patrol?" He asked his mentor. He didn't know any TunderClan cat berceuse this was his first day out but from what he knew ThunderClan cats didn't like WindClan cats.
“I don’t believe so, but we won’t stay here long - just in case.” The mentor murmured to the youth as they drew close to the Thunderclan border, “You are familiar with the conflict that’s been going with our clan and theirs, right? I know that you are young, but you must’ve heard from an elder or even a warrior about what’s been happening.” Hawkfeather knew it was his job to inform the apprentice on these type of matters, but perhaps Harepaw knew more than he thought - never underestimate the younger generation, that’s what mother always said when he was still in the nursery long ago. “Make sure to do what you did the last two times - smell the border and memorize the scent for future reference.” The tan-furred warrior had hoped that this tension between Thunder and Wind would pass soon enough, mostly due to the fact that he would hate to meet Flintheart in battle. His dear friend from Thunderclan that he had known as long as Pinewhisker. It was something that he didn’t dwell on, however, focusing on training Harepaw for the time-being as the thoughts faded from his mind. He drew to a halt a couple tail lengths away from the border, his tail swishing behind him as his amber-hued eyes flickered around, alert for danger and slightly protective of his student now.
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
“I don’t believe so, but we won’t stay here long - just in case.” The mentor murmured to the youth as they drew close to the Thunderclan border, “You are familiar with the conflict that’s been going with our clan and theirs, right? I know that you are young, but you must’ve heard from an elder or even a warrior about what’s been happening.” Hawkfeather knew it was his job to inform the apprentice on these type of matters, but perhaps Harepaw knew more than he thought - never underestimate the younger generation, that’s what mother always said when he was still in the nursery long ago. “Make sure to do what you did the last two times - smell the border and memorize the scent for future reference.” The tan-furred warrior had hoped that this tension between Thunder and Wind would pass soon enough, mostly due to the fact that he would hate to meet Flintheart in battle. His dear friend from Thunderclan that he had known as long as Pinewhisker. It was something that he didn’t dwell on, however, focusing on training Harepaw for the time-being as the thoughts faded from his mind. He drew to a halt a couple tail lengths away from the border, his tail swishing behind him as his amber-hued eyes flickered around, alert for danger and slightly protective of his student now.

The gray tom nodded and continued to follow his mentor. Once he got to the border he took in a deep breath to draw in all the smells. "There markers are a bit stall." He commented. "But I smell, Squirrel, leaves and a faint trace of cats." He listed off his whiskers twitching. H then thought of the question Hawkfeather had asked him earlier. "Well I don't know much, I know that Snowstar and Blazingstar don't get along but that's about it." He answered.
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:50 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
The gray tom nodded and continued to follow his mentor. Once he got to the border he took in a deep breath to draw in all the smells. "There markers are a bit stall." He commented. "But I smell, Squirrel, leaves and a faint trace of cats." He listed off his whiskers twitching. H then thought of the question Hawkfeather had asked him earlier. "Well I don't know much, I know that Snowstar and Blazingstar don't get along but that's about it." He answered.
Hawkfeather watched in silence as the apprentice followed his instructions and went closer to the borderline, scenting around for a moment before reporting back to him. He didn’t question why the markings were not that strong right now, things were all over the place between the clans right now, so there was bound to be some weird stuff going on here and there. “Good work.” The mentor praised the youth with a dip of his head, showing approval in Harepaw’s scenting as he stood back up and began to retreat back already into the hunting grounds that were their own. “Well, I don’t know much myself, to be honest, but it was said that Thunderclan came in and stole prey from our land - their scents could probably still be found here and there. A while back, they even held one of our own captive in the process. I could be wrong about that though, it’s just not good between our clans right now and you should be cautious.” He mewed to Harepaw as they headed back to a safer area, his tail swishing back and forth behind him as he walked onward.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Hawkfeather watched in silence as the apprentice followed his instructions and went closer to the borderline, scenting around for a moment before reporting back to him. He didn’t question why the markings were not that strong right now, things were all over the place between the clans right now, so there was bound to be some weird stuff going on here and there. “Good work.” The mentor praised the youth with a dip of his head, showing approval in Harepaw’s scenting as he stood back up and began to retreat back already into the hunting grounds that were their own. “Well, I don’t know much myself, to be honest, but it was said that Thunderclan came in and stole prey from our land - their scents could probably still be found here and there. A while back, they even held one of our own captive in the process. I could be wrong about that though, it’s just not good between our clans right now and you should be cautious.” He mewed to Harepaw as they headed back to a safer area, his tail swishing back and forth behind him as he walked onward.

Harepaw followed his mentor he was glade he was doing a good job. That means he must be doing the right things, right? As he followed he lessened to his mentor. Then a thought came to him. "Do you think they think were the one responsible?" He asked. "I mean, sometimes cats fight over things that they think the other did, I not saying ThunderClan didn't do what we've been told, just is it a possibility that they think we're the ones trying to hurt them? or still there prey?" He added as the went farther and farther from the border. His gray fur didn't blow much in the cold wind do to him having short fur but his whiskers sure did. He was still on alert even thought they weren't on the border anymore, he wanted to be able to hear any cat that came close to them.