Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:58 AM
The Lightning, The Blaze,...
by zBlaze
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:57 AM

Old March 18th, 2024, 08:43 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Summerpaw gave a small look at Hawksun. "He didn't take me out much. I've seen the territory. I've been on like, I think one maybe two border patrols. I know how to hunt I just never have, and I know some battle moves I've just never had a real session. I know how to swim and fish as well, but I'm kinda bad at fishing." Summerpaw informed his mentor. His tail flicking in light annoyance as he watched Willowpaw leaving camp with her new mentor. How come she got to go out and he was stuck here chatting>

“We’ll do fishing first then,” Minnowsplash mewed. They watched silently as Summerpaw’s eyes flickered to the other apprentices who were leaving the clearing. Minnowsplash gave an internal sigh. “I know hunting sounds really interesting right now, but we owe it to Birdsnow to listen to her last few words. Besides, a well-rounded warrior should always know what’s going on within the clan. That way, if one clanmate doesn’t look well or… something, you can get them the help that they need. Tell me what you see from this meeting ending right now.”

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; March 18th, 2024 at 08:45 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:12 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @sol.

trigger warnings for this post: none
after the meeting ended, cobwebpaw sighed. every one of these ended like this. hatred, tempers- the list could go on. however there was a cat that looked to be in worse shape than she was. cobweb tentatively approached kestrelskies. ' hey. ' she didn't want it to be weird, you know.. but she was hardwired to help, even if she was feeling awful.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; March 18th, 2024 at 09:29 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:26 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC
"If you don't believe in yourself, then I believe in you."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The young warrior stared mindlessly at the Floodstone long after Birdsnow had lept down from it.

A bitting anxiety gnawed pleadingly at his ears, begging for his scared attention. He curled his lips, his white teeth now visible. Another meeting that ended with chaos. But, good news as well. Birdsnow was finally making her way up to the Starcave, an honor. What a good note to end this sour evening on, even if the remaining cord rang in his ears sweetly but bitterly unresolved.

He wasn't sure where Beanfloat was now. He wanted to look for the other tom, see if they were still welcome to chat sometime. He would've at least moved his head to scan the clearing and congratulate them on their new apprentice. But his blue eyes were glued to the uncertainty that radiated off the Floodstone like the rhythmic movements of a cobra.

He finally dropped his gaze, silently praying for Dusklion's well being, Fadingsun's promotion, and Birdsnow's journey. May Starclan very brightly light their paths.

(Definitely open! Come bother this ball of fluff)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The moment she spoke out in defiance of Birdsnow's choice, regret immediately pierced her heart. It was difficult for Dusklion to distinguish between the two; guilt and rage. Both of them were intermixed, swirling about with the chaotic intent to destroy her from the inside. Her sharp gaze lifted from her paws to snap at those who were quick to reprimand her, shock filling them. How could none of them see? How could they speak about her in such a light, after everything she had given this Clan? There was no trace of the inner turmoil cascading down within her, only the steeled mask of anger as her gaze flickered from Hailstorm, then to Wrenpaw, then to Bubbleblink. It shifted quicker to Mumblepaw, and the fur along her neck and spine started to lift.

Her jaws parted, poised to defend herself - and to add a snapping response to that Mumble-brat (ironic, considering she herself had just spoken out against Fades), when her brother's sharp snap cut through the clearing. It rattled her, and Dusklion shifted her startled gaze to him. She hadn't seen this side of her brother before; authoritative, commanding. It was as if she was watching a stranger, a cat she didn't know, step into a position he had never once sought. And then he accepted the offer, and Dusk felt her heart shatter.

He didn't care about her at all, not really. She was convinced that his defense of her was just for show; a show to make him look better. He would be painted in the light of the cat bringing order, bringing reason, and all her Clanmates would see when they looked at her was a spoiled brat jealous over her brother, dismissing all she had done for them. It hurt, more than anything had in her entire life. The jagged pieces that were left over of her heart in the aftermath of it all scraped her chest and she winced at the pain they caused her.

All of the times she had confessed to him under the careful cover of night about her goals and dreams... all of those times when he had supported her ambitions. Now to accept the position he knew damn well she had dreamed of since they'd set paw here...

The hurt that filled her gaze, the feeling of betrayal... it didn't leave. Dusklion tried to muster up a wall of anger as she stared at the back of her brother's head, who hadn't even so much as spared her a glance during his tirade. No, instead he was looking up to Birdsnow, just like everyone was. Perhaps waiting for the leader to remove her from the rank she just obtained.

She almost missed the feeling of Mistyshard coming to sit next to her, but the slight brush of fur had her bristling at first. And then came Spottedstream on her other side, and the warriors comforting words made the guilt pierce deeper. Then there was Cobs telling her that she should've got it instead of Fading (there was still a part of her that wanted to snap back, to defend her brother it would always be there. Dusk's first thought was to shove them all off, to growl and snarl and tell them to get lost. But this feeling was a new one, this feeling of weightlessness - she needed something solid around her to keep from floating away. Numbly she turned to look at Mistyshard, and it was clear in her eyes how broken she was. "...He knew.." was all she could muster before her voice faltered, barely above a whisper. Her head was starting to pound between her ears and she looked now to Birdsnow, knowing full well she was going to be stripped of her rank.

”Dusklion, once things have calmed down, I’d like for you to join me in my den later.”

...The last little piece of her heart fell to the chasms of her chest and Dusklion visibly slumped against those around her. Eyes glimmering with sadness she had words that scratched at her throat, but her jaws remained clamped together, refusing to let any other sounds out. She simply nodded, the edges of her vision starting to go blurry. In her paw pads there was the slightest tickle, too. Oh, that was odd. . . "Yes, Birdsnow." Automatic; a forced response from a triggered autopilot. Words spoken but Dusk wasn't even sure if they were her own? They sounded an awful lot like her voice, but...

For the rest of what was said, Dusklion didn't quite hear most of it. Sound was muffled now, as if she was underwater and all of the talking was happening above the surface. Adrenaline and fear and the need to getoutgetoutgetout surprisingly kept her frozen, eyes staring blankly at Birdsnow. Something about Fades. Petty reason. Respect boundaries. All of it blurred together in a slue of incoherent talking that the head Lionheart (for now, at least) was unable to focus on.

And then, the meeting was dismissed. Almost as if she were in a trance, Dusklion stood and looked at those around her, although it appeared that Cobs was already leaving. Pretty soon she knew Mists and Spottedstream would too, and then it would just be her, alone. The mere thought made her gaze lift to Fades, and if he peered close enough there was fear underneath the tears. He was who she always ran to when it felt like her world was falling apart - and the realization that she couldn't do that right now made her feel like nothing more than a frightened kit.

...Oh, there was no feeling in her legs. Strange. Without much thought the dark tabby slipped out from where she'd been sitting and nodded to both of the warriors still next to her. And then because she wasn't sure what else to do, Dusklion turned and slipped out of the clearing and out of camp.

The Clan didn't need to see her tears anymore today.

[ @finley.exe @starry @Cherry~ @Bean ]
Old March 19th, 2024, 05:13 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

[ as always, birds opinions in now way reflect my own. Love you all and so sorry that this meeting has lasted so long LOL ]

She had been expecting some cheers, some disappointed faces, maybe some jealousy. But what she hadn’t expected was Dusklion’s outburst. To be looked at like she had committed some sort of crime, like she had spat on her name and cast her aside. Like she hadn’t just given Dusklion the second biggest promotion of the day.

Maybe it was that feeling of hating being second best. Feeling unappreciated. And Dusk was valid for that and Bird understood. But how she handled it just then, going against Bird’s explicit orders to not cause problematic outburst in the middle of a meeting, behaving ungrateful when most of the warriors here would probably love to be in her place as the third most powerful cat in the Clan? It solidified Bird’s resolve that for right now, she had made the right decision. If she wasn’t so shocked and caught off guard by the cat who she considered a friend and respectable warrior, she might be able to formulate a response, but now she just sat there. She had expected Dusk to want to know why she hadn’t been picked, but… she hadn’t expected that.

Birdsnow’s eyes narrowed, widened and then grew stoney, her feelings and thoughts slipping behind the wall. That fear of being wrong, fear of being looked down on. Fear of not doing anything wrong, fear of-

No. This was her goddamn Clan. She was the leader. This was her deputy, her choice, and if Dusklion was going to lose it after not getting what she wanted… maybe making her Head Lionheart was a mistake. There were so many cats who wouldn’t act so… ungrateful. Many cats who had wanted something, felt like they deserved something, and then didn’t get it. Some lost it and abandoned the Clan. Some used it as a drive to do better.

She’d give Dusklion a chance, for the cat she knew and respected and cared about. Dusklion had done enough that she deserved a chance. Dusk was valid after all. (bird couldn’t help but think of birchpaw’s rant in the medicine den beforehand though, and how it related a bit to what dusklion had said. She didn’t want to think like this. Dusklion and birchpaw were two vastly different cats.)

”Dusklion, once things have calmed down, I’d like for you to join me in my den later.” The gentlest of orders, she didn’t want to sound commanding but she also didn’t want it to sound optional. She respected the Head Lionheart as a warrior and friend and she didn’t want any bad feelings between them. She also wanted to see if this could be salvaged, if perhaps Dusk was just acting irrationally due to stress and her injuries and the shock of it all- Or maybe these were her true colors, but Bird didn’t want to think of that. ”I feel as though we both have some things to express to one another. In the future, though, I ask that you try to keep things under control and approach me with whatever you need to later, when I can give you my full attention and when other cats don’t have to get involved.” A gentle but stern nod to her Head Lionheart hopefully communicated that she was trying to be civil but wouldn’t tolerate another outburst. Head Lionheart. Perhaps she should reiterate, because maybe Dusk didn’t hear. Surely Dusklion wouldn’t be that… ungrateful.

Normally she would be more strict and opinionated, but with her newly named deputy joining in on the shouting and multiple cats using the interruption as an excuse to open their mouths- with good and bad additions, she knew that the best way to handle this was a slightly more diplomatic path.

Her eyes slid to Fadingsun with his apologetic look, and if she was honest she wasn’t sure if he had helped or not. A bit, yes, but not a lot. Can’t stop a fire by throwing more fire at it. Especially when the fire was opinionated. But at least he was putting his paw down. Even if no one listened, it was a decent start.

He’d soon learn. Probably.

Nodding to Fallen as she spoke- eyes rounding ever so slightly when she was called the ‘queen’, but she moved along. As Wrenpaw hollered up at her, Birdsnow turned her tiredness-bruised eyes to the apprentices as she voiced the same concerns that ran rampant in her mind, but as she opened her maw to respond to the young cat, her attention was torn away yet again by Bubbletail, but he seemed to be handling himself fine and wasn’t really being as disruptive as most- although insulting Dusklion wasn’t the way Birdsnow would’ve wanted, Dusk could handle herself if it really bothered her and Bird couldn’t gain control of the meeting if she focused on everyone who spoke a different opinion. That probably meant she couldn’t tell Mumblepaw to stop dogging on her brand new deputy- she couldn’t even tell what he was saying but the tone and cackle that lifted up to her shredded ears, it probably was troublesome.

With a tone of voice that commanded silence and attention, the ragdoll stretched up as steadily as she could, waiting until things quieted down briefly so she could be heard. Hell no she wasn’t going to yell. For the love of StarClan they all better stop talking long enough to let her get some decisive words in. ”Shockingly, screaming for cats to shut up isn’t going to make them stop talking. Biting your tongue and allowing me to handle it, instead of drawing attention to yourself and becoming a part of the disruptions.” she pointed out mildly, not directing it at anyone but she certainly had some in mind.

”Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, I’m not taking that away from anyone and I never will. I don’t mind if you disagree with my choice of deputy, and if you have a legitimate concern, please do approach me later in my den, but if you just think someone else should’ve gotten the position or if you dislike them for some petty reason, keep your opinions to yourself because if I die, that’s going to be your next leader. I wouldn’t appoint someone as my second-paw if I didn’t truly believe that they were a good choice.” Talking about her own death felt so surreal, but the way her head felt so heavy and her eyes occasionally blurred out of focus or legs shook with the effort of it all, she wouldn’t be surprised if Fadingsun would also have to make a trip to the StarCave soon.

”If someone else surpasses him or he proves to be an unworthy heir, his position will be re-evaluated but for right now and the foreseeable future, he is your deputy. And for the love of StarClan, I’m your leader so if you could respect the boundaries I put in place for these meetings (among other things) that would be great.” Her voice remained level, too exhausted and pained to get pissed anymore.

And hungry. When had she eaten last? Surely it hadn’t been that scrawny mouse two days ago…

Yeah this meeting needed to end before someone else lost their minds- because she didn’t want it to be her next. She had originally planned to take her Head Lionheart with her, but honestly now that fear was creeping back- Sootsong lunging for her, eyes glaring with murderous intentions. Pulling a would-be assassin away from Larkstar- and suddenly she didn’t care if she died on the way to the starcave, she’d rather not be murdered by someone she knew. Much better to not know the face of your killer. At least let her go out peacefully, christ. ”I’m going to the StarCave. Anyone who has questions or complaints or comments or whatever can take it up with me in my den when I get back. Until then though, Fadingsun and the Lionhearts are in charge. If anyone decides to cause problems, you’re gonna have to answer to me, and I promise you it won’t be pleasant. I don’t care if that means you spend the day in the territory away from everyone to keep yourself under control, you do what you gotta do but for the love of StarClan, don’t cause more problems.”

“If you got something to say, talk to a Dusklion, a Lionheart or Fadingsun. Or wait for me to come back, I don’t really care.”
She could handle that too. Not like sleeping was important, right? Maybe she’d get the life of running on oxygen instead of sleep. That would be the real gift.

She felt like a mother. A mother with a hundred disobedient, angry children. RiverClan’s monarch let out a short sigh, preparing to leap down, nudging Rainpaw softly to help them down with her, letting out one final call. ”Meeting dismissed.”

Brightnight blinked gently at her leader. "Birdsnow? Would.... Would it be ok if I took the apprentices and maybe did some training.... I-i know I'm not a special cat but I feel like it would keep them out of trouble for a bit while your gone...." Brightnight mewed, a bit nervous

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 19th, 2024, 05:17 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post

“We’ll do fishing first then,” Minnowsplash mewed. They watched silently as Summerpaw’s eyes flickered to the other apprentices who were leaving the clearing. Minnowsplash gave an internal sigh. “I know hunting sounds really interesting right now, but we owe it to Birdsnow to listen to her last few words. Besides, a well-rounded warrior should always know what’s going on within the clan. That way, if one clanmate doesn’t look well or… something, you can get them the help that they need. Tell me what you see from this meeting ending right now.”
Summerpaw gave a relucantant nod to his mentor. Perking up his ears he mewed. "My aunt Brightnight is asking Birdsnow about something. A few cats are tensed up. The kits don't seem to care much, but there is one or two that are interested." Summerpaw mewed. "Birdsnow looks like a mother that is trying to keep her calm for her kits sake." He meowed in a amused but symapthetic way.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Summerpaw gave a relucantant nod to his mentor. Perking up his ears he mewed. "My aunt Brightnight is asking Birdsnow about something. A few cats are tensed up. The kits don't seem to care much, but there is one or two that are interested." Summerpaw mewed. "Birdsnow looks like a mother that is trying to keep her calm for her kits sake." He meowed in a amused but symapthetic way.

A few cats interested? If Minnowsplash had seen right, it wasn’t going to be just a few. Dusklion and Fadingsun’s relationship might as well have been laid across a Thunderpath. But Minnowsplash couldn’t lie. Tensions were high in camp, and if the apprentice didn’t understand what was going on, Summerpaw might rile cats up. “Alright, time to go. Let’s see if you remember your way to the river.”

(Do you mind posting a private thread starter? It doesn’t have to be Summerpaw walking all the way there, it could even be him at the camp entrance if you’d like)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:40 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The young warrior stared mindlessly at the Floodstone long after Birdsnow had lept down from it.

A bitting anxiety gnawed pleadingly at his ears, begging for his scared attention. He curled his lips, his white teeth now visible. Another meeting that ended with chaos. But, good news as well. Birdsnow was finally making her way up to the Starcave, an honor. What a good note to end this sour evening on, even if the remaining cord rang in his ears sweetly but bitterly unresolved.

He wasn't sure where Beanfloat was now. He wanted to look for the other tom, see if they were still welcome to chat sometime. He would've at least moved his head to scan the clearing and congratulate them on their new apprentice. But his blue eyes were glued to the uncertainty that radiated off the Floodstone like the rhythmic movements of a cobra.

He finally dropped his gaze, silently praying for Dusklion's well being, Fadingsun's promotion, and Birdsnow's journey. May Starclan very brightly light their paths.

(Definitely open! Come bother this ball of fluff)

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow

Tags; @/Marigoldwhisper | Open!

__________________________________________________ _________

Goldfish was relieved her leader was going to the StarCave. If Birdsnow went to the StarCave, that meant that soon they would have a leader. A real clan leader. The thought of it sent a peaceful calm pulsing through her blood as her heart pumped it through her. All they needed was a medicine cat. Birdsnow had done it. Birdsnow put this clan back together. Now, it was only one thing left for her to do- show appreciation. Show undying loyalty. Show Birdsnow that, whatever happened, she would support her until she met her end. That was all that mattered. She had lost quite a bit lately, and a chunk of her heart was replaced with betrayal by Shellwhisker's exile. She wasn't sure how it happened, but she knew that Shellwhisker, loyal, loyal Shellwhisker, had been treasonous and abandoned her. Her heart splintered with the thought of her dear friend, corrupt and treasonous. No. Maybe Shellwhisker had been exiled, but she probably didn't do anything like attempt murder. She wouldn't unless she had to was all.She must say that to Birdsnow. Soon, but not yet.

The sleek, primarily-black feline's golden eyes traced the clearing. Nearby was a seemingly distressed tomcat, by the looks of him. His teeth were slightly bared, as though he wanted to do something, or was concentrating. She took all this in from afar before approaching him. "You alright? I noticed you seemed a bit anxious." she mewed, and in a friendly manner bopped her nose with his. It was a bit forward-facing, to immediately go and do that, but it was, as she'd learned, the proper way to greet a friend. He wasn't her friend, though, and she was just doing her part of helpfulness, lending an open, friendly ear where it was needed. Oh! That reminded her. She needed to speak to Pepperbounce soon. Needed to check on him. Had to make sure he was okay. She needed him right now, needed to confide what was going on with her. Her friend was a traitor. She needed her mate to offer to just sit there, and his mere presence would be enough. She fondly recalled when he hauled her from the ice, and slightly smiled. Then, she realized that she was here, with a distressed warrior. Showtime.

[Goldfish used Agatha Kitty]

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:36 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Attachment 3273
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow

Tags; @/Marigoldwhisper | Open!

__________________________________________________ _________

Goldfish was relieved her leader was going to the StarCave. If Birdsnow went to the StarCave, that meant that soon they would have a leader. A real clan leader. The thought of it sent a peaceful calm pulsing through her blood as her heart pumped it through her. All they needed was a medicine cat. Birdsnow had done it. Birdsnow put this clan back together. Now, it was only one thing left for her to do- show appreciation. Show undying loyalty. Show Birdsnow that, whatever happened, she would support her until she met her end. That was all that mattered. She had lost quite a bit lately, and a chunk of her heart was replaced with betrayal by Shellwhisker's exile. She wasn't sure how it happened, but she knew that Shellwhisker, loyal, loyal Shellwhisker, had been treasonous and abandoned her. Her heart splintered with the thought of her dear friend, corrupt and treasonous. No. Maybe Shellwhisker had been exiled, but she probably didn't do anything like attempt murder. She wouldn't unless she had to was all.She must say that to Birdsnow. Soon, but not yet.

The sleek, primarily-black feline's golden eyes traced the clearing. Nearby was a seemingly distressed tomcat, by the looks of him. His teeth were slightly bared, as though he wanted to do something, or was concentrating. She took all this in from afar before approaching him. "You alright? I noticed you seemed a bit anxious." she mewed, and in a friendly manner bopped her nose with his. It was a bit forward-facing, to immediately go and do that, but it was, as she'd learned, the proper way to greet a friend. He wasn't her friend, though, and she was just doing her part of helpfulness, lending an open, friendly ear where it was needed. Oh! That reminded her. She needed to speak to Pepperbounce soon. Needed to check on him. Had to make sure he was okay. She needed him right now, needed to confide what was going on with her. Her friend was a traitor. She needed her mate to offer to just sit there, and his mere presence would be enough. She fondly recalled when he hauled her from the ice, and slightly smiled. Then, she realized that she was here, with a distressed warrior. Showtime.

[Goldfish used Agatha Kitty]

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Someone had seen him?

What was he thinking, of course someone saw him.

He whipped his head around in alarm, his narrowed eyes widening out immediately.

He completely missed her welcoming gesture, it must've been odd looking, how he only leaned back from the pressure of her pink nose. In haste to save this social disaster, he awkwardly bopped his nose into hers.

He might've messed up, like, really bad. But, she didn't seem to mind it. Actually their amber gaze clouded for a moment before refocusing on him, like their mind was also elsewhere for the time being.

He gave the warrior a toothy smile that didn't quite meet his eyes. Was he that obvious? "Oh, no I'm fine. Just some average clan jitters, nothing unusual for me." He nodded politely to the blonde speckled warrior. "I'm Sharpfin by the way, and I'm definitely doing a-okay."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:32 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw cheered for the new deputy silently to herself. She never met Fadingsun before, but she trusted Birdsnow's choice. Blizzardpaw then went into the apprentice den.

21/100

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁