Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:22 PM

Old April 12th, 2024, 08:43 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Blizzardpaw showed

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:01 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

cw for sickness, self deprecating thoughts

Hollow blue eyes watched her deputy leave the leader’s den, a horrible crushing feeling burning through the leader’s frail, wasted body. How did it all go so wrong?

Her eyes were vacant of tears, her body too weak to even conjure the energy to cry. She had hardly left this den in the past two weeks, unable to walk very far without passing out or falling to the ground. Hardly able to eat out of the guilt of wasting vital resources on herself. If she couldn’t be a leader, then at least she wouldn’t be a leech. Stealing prey from someone who needed it.

The gentle breeze that climbed through the den wouldn’t have bothered her before, but the leader hardly had fur or flesh thick enough to keep it from making her shiver. This was humiliating. She just wanted to stay here. And never leave. They couldn’t see what a sick mess she was if she was hiding in her den.

Her den.

Fading’s den now.

Where was her den? Would he even let her stay? He seemed understanding enough… but she knew cats could be fake. She had no power here anymore. Would they try to kill her? Like they did to Lark? Like those warriors had tried to do to her when she was deputy? She couldn’t fight back anymore. She could barely walk, barely breathe.

She didn’t want to die.

Rising to her paws, head feeling light and her body trembling, the former leader remained standing. She could stay here. After all, she was a failure. A fool. A weakling. Sickness had robbed her of the truth she had tried to put into action.

But she wasn’t a goddamn coward.

She had killed too many cats, kicked too many out, promised to be there for so many cats, and she wasn’t a liar.

If she hadn’t had to choose between her pride or RiverClan, she’d be pushing through this. But in this state, she couldn’t do it. Fadingsun could. And he would. And if he would grant her to stay (oh god, what if he didn’t?) she would watch and help and cheer him on as he continued RiverClan onto the path she had done her best to push it onto.

Taking a step out of the den, the molly was half her weight, she was cold as hell, dark purple bruises of exhaustion shadowing her eyes, and she felt like she was about to pass out. Leaving the den, she tried to steady her breathing, to stop the overwhelming dizziness that threatened to knock her over.

But she was fine.

It was all fine.

She was always fine.

She had to be.

”Rain. Don’t.” Her voice was breathy and weak but firm and sharp. Speaking was hard, but she wasn’t about to let her own kid disrespect her deputy.

No.

Her leader.

[ @occulation @Breaking Dawn @/open ]

Last edited by poppy; April 12th, 2024 at 09:05 PM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Good. She was glad that Birds had called Rainpaw off before Dusklion could reach the kid to remind them just who they were speaking to. Stalking into the meeting place the dark tabby passed by Birdsnow. She glanced at the she-cat, her gaze softening a bit at the sight of her. Despite the frustrations she'd had lately, mainly stemming from how her brother's injury had been handled, they were mostly dissipated now. "...Rest easy." And with that, the normally grumpy and hot-headed she-cat smiled, dipping her head in respect.

Then, her gaze hardened and she swept it around the rest of the Clan. No one had openly defied her brother yet, but Dusk wouldn't be afraid to drag them out of this meeting kicking and screaming if they tried to. They hadn't exactly.... made up. But his almost-death had been a wake-up call. It had changed her - in ways she was still trying to figure out.

For now the head Lionheart found two familiar pelts in the crowd, glad they were hear for this meeting, before taking a spot up at the front and off to the side, turning to look back over the gathered cats incase someone started acting out. Then, she lifted her gaze to her brother, unwavering. They would need to talk after this, that was for sure. But for now... she would do what she hadn't done at the last meeting; support him.

[ @poppy ]

Last edited by taillow; April 12th, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:12 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Owltalon, Swanberry, Sharpfin, and Deerspark arrived patiently with their tails wrapped neatly around their paws.
Riverwhisper sat down next to Swanberry, laying his tail over her back. "Hey," he said.

Snailpaw arrived.

--------------------------------

Riverwhisper

Riverwhisper saw Birdsnow walk out of the leaders' den. Oh no, he whispered under his breath. She was frail and looked like she hadn't eaten in moons. He felt like he knew what this meeting was about.

"Birdsnow." he murmured, padding up to her. He curled his tail over her back comfortingly. He began to lick Birdsnow's matted fur, rocking her gently like a calming river current. Just like Swanberry did. he thought. He paused for a moment, before getting up to grab a fish and returning to Birdsnow. "Eat," he told his leader. "It's not stealing from your Clan. It's in the warrior code, the Clan mustprotect every member, weak or strong. And you're still part of this Clan, right? Even if you're not the leader- this goes for any warrior- doesn't give you permission to waste away in your den, thinking you're not important enough to eat the prey the Clan worked so hard to catch." His tone was gentle, yet firm to really get the point across. He resumed his grooming and gentle rocking. "Please. The Clan needs you to stay strong. Please take care of yourself. Why didn't you go to Marigoldleap when you knew youwere sick?" he asked softly. Therapy Calm Riverwhisper was needed now. Snailpaw's endless bundle of energy later.

[tags - @poppy]

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; April 12th, 2024 at 09:35 PM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:31 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Riverwhisper sat down next to Swanberry, laying his tail over her back. "Hey," he said.

Snailpaw arrived.
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The soon to be queen flinched at the sudden touch, but she quickly relaxed as she heard her mates voice spilling into her ears like a birdsong. She smiled kindly at Riverwhisper, her green eyes shinning.

"Hey!" She purred, touching her nose to his cheek. "I'm curious about what the meeting may be like. Fadingsun seems to be taking charge today. Good for him." She flashed the deputy a quick smile before turning back to her mate.

"You however are a cat I haven't seen often," she teased, tilting her head to the side in mock accusation. "Hiding from your mate?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:36 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Wrenpaw
~<>~
27/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Azure eyes settle on Fadingsun as he calls together a meeting. A meeting? Why? Nothing important had happened in the half moon since their last round up - unless it was something she wasn't aware of. Maybe plans to reassert their strength to ThunderClan were to be announced? But wouldn't Birdsnow make such an announcement? Unless she'd keeled over and died somewhere like Gingerstar did. Would the clan suddenly start playing the blame game and pointing claws at Fadingsun, proclaiming him to be the culprit as they'd done Larkstar? The idea almost made Wrenpaw scoff - what a buncha idiot fear-mongerers, stirring up trouble because there's nothin' better to do.

Her assumption that her lead had suddenly dropped dead was proven wrong, then, when Birdsnow sunk out of her den. Good lord she was practically skin and bone! Wren knew that their leadership had been rather... indisposed for a small while, but surely she could still address her clan..? Not that Wrenpaw was concerned for the ragdoll, no, rather, what Wren was concerned about was actually how this... switch up... would affect any plans to put ThunderClan in their place. That was about the only thing the pretty silver feline cared about these days.
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:45 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The soon to be queen flinched at the sudden touch, but she quickly relaxed as she heard her mates voice spilling into her ears like a birdsong. She smiled kindly at Riverwhisper, her green eyes shinning.

"Hey!" She purred, touching her nose to his cheek. "I'm curious about what the meeting may be like. Fadingsun seems to be taking charge today. Good for him." She flashed the deputy a quick smile before turning back to her mate.

"You however are a cat I haven't seen often," she teased, tilting her head to the side in mock accusation. "Hiding from your mate?"
Riverwhisper

(definitely not two different Riverwhispers doing two different things rn, also randomly makes snail and river "related")

He purred. "I am not hiding from you! You're hiding from me!" he teased back, playfully cuffing his mate over the ear. "I've also been busy," he said. His tail twined with hers. His eyes shined too. "But I'm a bit worried about Birdsnow. She doesn't look like she's been doing too well." he said, his gaze darkening with worry. The tom flashed a glance toward Birdsnow, who was frail and sickly-looking. "Oh! And by the way, this is my adopted brother Snailpaw." Riverwhisper said, turning to his younger brother, who beamed.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:02 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@poppy

Then Adderpaw saw what seemed like barely anything other than a bit of white fur walk out of the leaders dean and her heart dropped. Without much thought Adderpaw ran up to her leader with worry soaked in her eyes but she was never good at talking with emotional things. Her words were never good enough in her mind and might never be. She hated this inherent weakness that she felt like she could never climb over. Yet she was still going to try anyways. She would not be Adderpaw if she did not at least try.

"Birdsnow!" She called to her when she finally made it up to the older cat. "Do you want me to go get you something?" She said with worry steeped in her voice before without a thought in her mind, started to groom the leader.
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:15 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Riverwhisper

(definitely not two different Riverwhispers doing two different things rn, also randomly makes snail and river "related")

He purred. "I am not hiding from you! You're hiding from me!" he teased back, playfully cuffing his mate over the ear. "I've also been busy," he said. His tail twined with hers. His eyes shined too. "But I'm a bit worried about Birdsnow. She doesn't look like she's been doing too well." he said, his gaze darkening with worry. The tom flashed a glance toward Birdsnow, who was frail and sickly-looking. "Oh! And by the way, this is my adopted brother Snailpaw." Riverwhisper said, turning to his younger brother, who beamed.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Birdsnow? She's here? Now that she was actually taking an effort to sniff the air, she finally realized it was her leader whom she smelt. But, there was something sour about it, something sick. Oh no... She didn't look like the same cat Swanberry had seen moons before. Her eyebrows knitted in worry as she perked up to get a better look at her frail leader. She shook her head solemnly.

"Oh no," was all the she-cat could muster. She glanced back up at the Floodstone with glossy eyes. Than that probably meant...

She'd think about it later. Right now, Fadingsun had the chance to show his stuff and address the clan, there was nothing wrong with that. Hopefully, Birdsnow would make it through the meeting and congratulate the deputy, maybe even leader. Regardless of what they did, Swanberry was proud of her for making such a backbreaking effort.

Oh.

Snailpaw.

Foggy eyes turned to the apprentice. Swanberry smiled halfheartedly at Riverwhisper's adopted brother. "Hello! Nice to meet you."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:23 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

DOEDAPPLE

Making her way out of the warrior’s den, she snorted in distaste and sat down. What is it this time?