Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM

Old December 30th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Suddenly he leaned forward and the cobwebs soaked red. He hissed, "I can see the doubt and the fear in your mind, Silent. Don't let those rule over your life; embrace what you haven't done." Then he fell back down, his breathing become shallow and desperate.

"Thunder, no!" Lightning shouted, and turned toward Jinx. "Help him, please!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``You seem less shy and scared and more, positive, brave and hopeful!`` He mewed with a slight smile on his face. His mismatched eyes gaze up the sky which was growing darker as the sun was about to set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
Just when Jinx had thought things were getting better, they escalated. Quickly. Beginning to freak out, she screamed for some cat to get more cobweb, and horsetail even, not having time to get it herself or explain what it was. She pressed hard on the wound. Shock and fear showed on her maw, and she shakily shook out two poppy seeds. Shoving them between Thunder's jaws, praying he would swallow, she hoped for the best.

< @Shadow >
Quote:

"Oh no, he can't sleep!' Lightning yelled. "If he does, he'll die!"

"I was going to die either way," Thunder breathed. "It was impossible to avoid." He coughed, a noise edging between a laugh and a sigh, and swallowed. "My fault, anyway..."
Quote:
"I gave him enough that he won't sleep. He'll only calm down." I hope.When Thunder spoke, she answered, "You're not going to die. Don't strain yourself by talking or it'll make things worse." Fear has still opened a wound in her chest, and she forced it down again. He'll be fine.
Right?
Silent froze at his words. ‘No..’ was all he could think. Once he realized he was bleeding out he ran and gathered as much cobwebs as he could. He came back panting. He gave them all to Jinx. Without a single word being spoken in the process.

Dawn’s ears suddenly flattened. She looked suprised, frightened, and a bit of confused. “I-is that a bad thing??” She mewed quietly.
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent froze at his words. ‘No..’ was all he could think. Once he realized he was bleeding out he ran and gathered as much cobwebs as he could. He came back panting. He gave them all to Jinx. Without a single word being spoken in the process.

Dawn’s ears suddenly flattened. She looked suprised, frightened, and a bit of confused. “I-is that a bad thing??” She mewed quietly.

Omg I went on another warrior cats roleplay and I had ALOT OF STRESS. Like everybody was going crazy, my own best friend ditched me for a new friend and I was the leader, everybody kept coming up to me in the middle of meetings))
``What? No! of course not!`` He mewed, ``It means your breaking out of your shell and explore!`` He mewed, trying to make it sound understandable.

Last edited by Mystic; December 30th, 2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 07:32 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Quote:
"I gave him enough that he won't sleep. He'll only calm down." I hope.When Thunder spoke, she answered, "You're not going to die. Don't strain yourself by talking or it'll make things worse." Fear has still opened a wound in her chest, and she forced it down again. He'll be fine.
Right?
"How can things get any worse?" he continued. "Here I am, lying on the ground bleeding out. Because of Silent." He turned his head slightly to fix his gaze on the other tom. "No, not Silent. Silent's anger. He can't control it, no matter how much he wants to." The black tom then laughed again at Jinx's worry. "Don't worry, I'm not going to die today." At least, I hope not.
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:34 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

"How can things get any worse?" he continued. "Here I am, lying on the ground bleeding out. Because of Silent." He turned his head slightly to fix his gaze on the other tom. "No, not Silent. Silent's anger. He can't control it, no matter how much he wants to." The black tom then laughed again at Jinx's worry. "Don't worry, I'm not going to die today." At least, I hope not.
< @Shadow >

Jinx pawed the cobwebs closer, sticking them on the most fatal wounds, dressing on some horsetail to help keep out infection and help the wound close. Unlike the other cobweb dressings, this one didn't soak immediately with blood. Instead, the blood flow was staunched almost entirely. Relief echoed from nose to tail-tip, her spirits lifting."Okay, Thunder. I think you can talk if you don't move your wounds, but I mean talk. Not insult." She nodded to the other two toms, indicating they could say whatever was on their mind again.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Omg I went on another warrior cats roleplay and I had ALOT OF STRESS. Like everybody was going crazy, my own best friend ditched me for a new friend and I was the leader, everybody kept coming up to me in the middle of meetings))
``What? No! of course not!`` He mewed, ``It means your breaking out of your shell and explore!`` He mewed, trying to make it sound understandable.
Quote:

Quote:
< @Shadow >

Jinx pawed the cobwebs closer, sticking them on the most fatal wounds, dressing on some horsetail to help keep out infection and help the wound close. Unlike the other cobweb dressings, this one didn't soak immediately with blood. Instead, the blood flow was staunched almost entirely. Relief echoed from nose to tail-tip, her spirits lifting."Okay, Thunder. I think you can talk if you don't move your wounds, but I mean talk. Not insult." She nodded to the other two toms, indicating they could say whatever was on their mind again.
Silents tail flicked slightly. He took a deep breath and spoke. “Thunder I suggest you stop talking. Not to be rude or anything-but when you talk you move the gash on your neck. You want that to heal first. That is most fatal.” He mewed. Though his voice showed concern and strength-his eyes betrayed it all. The tom looked exhausted. Today had been a long day.

(That’s horrible! You okie??)

Dawn relaxed. “O-oh...” she smiled sheepishly.

Last edited by Shadow; December 30th, 2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Silents tail flicked slightly. He took a deep breath and spoke. “Thunder I suggest you stop talking. Not to be rude or anything-but when you talk you move the gash on your neck. You want that to heal first. That is most fatal.” He mewed. Though his voice showed concern and strength-his eyes betrayed it all. The tom looked exhausted. Today had been a long day.

Yeah))

``Do you not like that?`` He asked.
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:52 AM
roar

Quote:
< @Shadow >

Quote:

With another laugh he said, "I'm not insulting; I'm stating the facts. But fine, I'll stop talking. Just... I know how it feels, is all; that's why I'm saying this." His eyes slid slowly over to his brother and then away again.
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:49 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

With another laugh he said, "I'm not insulting; I'm stating the facts. But fine, I'll stop talking. Just... I know how it feels, is all; that's why I'm saying this." His eyes slid slowly over to his brother and then away again.
timeskip?
@Shadow
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:01 PM
roar

Quote:
timeskip?
@Shadow
(I'm fine with that :3)
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Yeah))

``Do you not like that?`` He asked.
Quote:

Quote:
timeskip?
@Shadow
Quote:

(I'm fine with that :3)
Silent watched silently.

(Sure)

Dawn looked at him. “N-no it’s just..different..from what I’m used to..I guess..”