Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by occultation
Today 02:15 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:14 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2018, 10:33 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let out a little groan after sensing the tom was leaving the nursery sincerely hoping that it was for the medicine cat and her mate wasn't just running away from his problems or some along those lines. She briefly pondered whether or not she was going to die. Perhaps. Well at least on the bright side death would mean she would never be scared of dying again! Right? Well, maybe that was a dungy thing to be pleased about but...

(Wow, just found this song that is basically their relationship in a nutshell Link @-@ )
[ definably. XD should we put the roleplay on hold so, you can request a healing thingy thing request from surgestorm and wait for it to be your turn?? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 10th, 2018, 01:11 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
"Hi Harestorm!" meowed LittleBreeze enthusiastically. "Don't worry I'm not exactly the best at making friends either." LittleBreeze's voice dropped a bit at the last part remembering every time he'd been mocked by cats he thought were his friends. But it only lasted for a second before he perked back up that prospect of his new friend.
"So uh...what have you been up to lately? Been fighting much? Do you have an apprentice to train? Or are you a father to some beautiful kits?" HareStorm guessed buy didn't think any of his ideas were correct. He wouldn't be surprised if LittleBreeze just sat up here all the time just like him, only LittleBreeze could actually admire the view with his sight, unlike Blind old HareStorm.
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:30 AM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Stop being so jealous, you'll make me regret I said it." In truth, she couldn't explain why she'd said that--it wasn't that she didn't think it was true, but she didn't know why it had been the first thing she'd thought to say to him to calm him down. Whatever. Her achy stomach was making her philosophical. Speaking of.... She winced again. "I hope Surgestorm can treat this," she muttered, her voice unnaturally tight.

(Should we move to the medicine den or not yet? )
[Have you put in a treatment form yet? (^-^) ]

"I'm not being jealous! I was just asking a simple question Leap-frog! You know you ought to nicer to a tom-cat who loves you more than anything in his life and will choose your happiness over his everytime." Nimblewhisker mused softly grinning, "And you know why that is Leapkit? Because you're the best thing in my life and I hope I'll never lose sight of that." He mewed, hoping his monologue hadn't come off too corny or dumb, "And don't worry Surgestorm has treated much worse and with success as well so I'm sure he'll have no problem with you~" He cooed giving her a nuzzle on the head, "Everything is going to be alright."

Last edited by Tavvi; March 10th, 2018 at 09:25 AM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit's anger turned to shame. What am I doing, getting so mad about this? She scuffed her paws on the ground awkwardly. "Fine," she muttered, refusing to meet Silentkit's eyes. She opened her mouth to apologize, but couldn't make the words come out. She suddenly wished she had never tripped over the Silentkit.

Leapkit opened her mouth again. "Sorry...?" she murmured. "I... I maybe overreacted... a little bit." Her anger ebbed away as the awkwardness of the situation set in. Dear StarClan, this is horrible. What do you say to someone when you overreact to a trick they played on you? Leapkit almost wished she could just disappear, or maybe sink into the ground. Her eyes darted around the clearing for an escape, but her paws were almost frozen to the ground.
Silentkit could see the obvious awkwardness everywhere in the she-kits body language, so she sook an escape plan. Slowly backing away, she meowed, "Well, I'll be on my way then. See you around camp!" Crisis averted, thankfully. She padded forward, until realizing she was heading for a wall. "Oh, um..." She turned around clumsily and slunk past the other kit. Where am I going, anyways? The clearing? I don't feel like icy wind. Deciding to reclaim her sleep, she authoritively walked towards a nest. The black kit popped into a curl, closed her eyes, and tried to sleep. Well, that was interesting. Good riddance, though! Way too much of an emotional wild card, that's for sure
Waffle.

Old March 11th, 2018, 12:00 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[Have you put in a treatment form yet? (^-^) ]

"I'm not being jealous! I was just asking a simple question Leap-frog! You know you ought to nicer to a tom-cat who loves you more than anything in his life and will choose your happiness over his everytime." Nimblewhisker mused softly grinning, "And you know why that is Leapkit? Because you're the best thing in my life and I hope I'll never lose sight of that." He mewed, hoping his monologue hadn't come off too corny or dumb, "And don't worry Surgestorm has treated much worse and with success as well so I'm sure he'll have no problem with you~" He cooed giving her a nuzzle on the head, "Everything is going to be alright."
(Oh, gosh darn. Well, I posted it now! Since the medicine den spot is taken, Leapkit will have to be treated in the clearing instead.)

To Leapkit, those were the most reassuring words he could have said. I'll be alright, she repeated to herself. I'll be fine. Nimblewhisker said so. Her heart warmed at his words, and she nuzzled his shoulder in a silent show of her gratitude.

As Leapkit slowly crossed the clearing, leaning heavily on Nimblewhisker's flank, she began to notice that it was harder and harder to move. Every wobbly step sent a bolt of pain through her stomach. The clearing had never seemed so wide--how were they only halfway across? She didn't want to worry her brother, but the pain was finally too much to bear. "Nimblewhisker?" Leapkit whimpered. "I... I'm not sure I can walk all the way to the medicine den."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:19 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
Silentkit could see the obvious awkwardness everywhere in the she-kits body language, so she took an escape plan. Slowly backing away, she meowed, "Well, I'll be on my way then. See you around camp!" Crisis averted, thankfully. She padded forward, until realizing she was heading for a wall. "Oh, um..." She turned around clumsily and slunk past the other kit. Where am I going, anyway? The clearing? I don't feel like icy wind. Deciding to reclaim her sleep, she authoritatively walked towards a nest. The black kit popped into a curl, closed her eyes, and tried to sleep. Well, that was interesting. Good riddance, though! Way too much of an emotional wild card, that's for sure
Oh. Leapkit blinked. That was fast. "I... uh... bye, I guess?" she squeaked. She watched Silentkit try to make her escape once, then twice. Dear StarClan, this really is the most awkward situation I've been in. As soon as Silentkit disappeared inside of the den, Leapkit collapsed on the floor and groaned, covering her head with her paws. "Why can't I just forget everything that just happened?" she complained to herself.

No matter how awkward their relationship had been, Leapkit couldn't just let it end like this. Squaring her shoulders and swallowing her pride, she marched in the nursery and plopped next to Silentkit. "But, honestly, Silentkit," she said, her voice serious. "No hard feelings, right?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 12th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

The molly's ears twitched in his direction as he spoke and as he spoke, her shoulders sagged a bit, she was more relaxed with Duskflight now than she was a little bit ago. Windcrest nodded. "Well my favorite food is...hard to come by too. There are these little..." she awkwardly took her front paw and picked it up to show how small the birds were even though it really didn't show how small they were. "...brown birds called S-sparrows. I like them a lot. I don't quite understand w-why I like them so much. But to me they taste...sweet." She shrugged. "Maybe because they eat seeds." As they made there was to the fresh-kill pile, Windcrest grabbed one of the older pieces of prey. Windcrest never felt worthy enough to grab fresh prey and always left it for her clan mates. Clamping her teeth around the cold piece of prey, she looked over at Duskflight waiting for him to grab his next.
As the mostly dark-furred tom listened to Windcrest tell him her favorite food, he would tilt his head slightly to show his curiosity. He wasn't listening simply because he had to, to be nice, but rather, because he was genuinely interested to hear what her favorite meal was. Duskflight had always been the tom to want to get to know a cat better, to remember the little details about them to bring up later in conversations because it always seemed to make them happier. Perhaps because it meant that someone had actually paid attention enough to remember that little thing about them. But Windcrest certainly would not be excluded from this behavior of his. His blue eyes looked at her paw as she picked it up, giving a size comparison of the bird she was talking about. "Sparrows huh? I only saw those when I strayed closer to the outskirts of places with trees. They really don't come around here that often... If I do happen to find one while hunting, I know exactly who it's going to be for." He purred out with a friendly smile, letting her pick her prey first before he nosed his way through the pile. While he didn't exactly go for the stale pieces of prey, he did go for the smaller ones, ending up with a single mouse to scarf down. He could always eat later, as he did plan on going out for a small hunting trip. Once he lifted his head with the rodent clamped in his jaws, he would look to her before turning his head to look for a clear spot for the two of them to eat. Flicking his tail lightly, he'd nudge her slightly in the direction he was heading before he casually began to walk towards it, tail lifted high in his apparent joyfulness. It was good to finally have a cat that wanted to talk to you like you were a clanmate, and not ask you what it was like living as a loner for a good many moons. Once reaching the spot, he would settle down and tuck his hindpaws beneath himself, stretching his forepaws out and placing the mouse between them. "Is this spot good for you? We can move if you'd like."
@Owl

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; March 27th, 2018 at 07:01 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Astrophysicist

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"So uh...what have you been up to lately? Been fighting much? Do you have an apprentice to train? Or are you a father to some beautiful kits?" HareStorm guessed buy didn't think any of his ideas were correct. He wouldn't be surprised if LittleBreeze just sat up here all the time just like him, only LittleBreeze could actually admire the view with his sight, unlike Blind old HareStorm.
"I'd have to say no to all of those," meowed LittleBreeze. "Since I'm not much more than an apprentice myself, my naming ceremony was only a couple moons back. And as for what I've been doing, I spend a lot of my free time running since I've always found the wind rushing over your pelt to be very relaxing." Plus it allowed LittleBreeze to get away from camp and avoid his problems but something told him he should leave that last bit out.

Click Mini-Sheldon, you know you want to.

Last edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper; March 12th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Hawkfeather had never been a father nor did he have the slightest bit of experience being one, for that matter, but he was sure with his beloved Carcalspirit that they could do anything as long as they both supported one another throughout the moons. He wasn’t perfect and nor was she, mistakes were prone to happen with their first parenting job, but he knew that they will learn from such things and improve for the better. It was just one tiny kitten between two fully grown adult cats. The thought of them raising five or six kittens made an uneasy shiver crawl up the base of his spine, he wouldn’t lie about that now. Although that thought alone reminded him of his dear close friend, Sproutwhisker in Riverclan, who was raising five kittens on his own after his mate, Talonfang, passed away due to mysterious circumstances - some rumored it to be heart failure. It must be so hard for him, to have to see those kittens, who are reflections of his own dear love and having to see them grow older without a mother. Looking over at Carcalspirit, bonding with the shekit, it made Hawkfeather thankful to have her around, for many moons to come. The tan-furred tomcat heaved himself to his paws and walked closed to his mate, laying down beside her and leaning against the beautiful shecat ever so gently. “We’ll be the greatest parents that Windclan has ever seen.” The Chausie said, a rumbling purr slipping from his throat as he gave Carcalspirit’s muzzle an affectionate lick before he looked to Flurrykit now that they had both agreed to her name, “I’m glad that you like it, I’ve never named a kitten before.” He said this with a gentle chuckle stirring. The small kitten uttered a tiny squeaking mew, as if agreeing in her own special way, which made him smile and give the fur on top of her head a gentle stroke of his tongue. “Flurrykit, our precious daughter..” Hawkfeather was lowkey excited for this, being able to raise the future generation of Windclan. She would surely be a good warrior with the right discipline and whatnot - right? The tomcat made a mental note to seek advice from his close friend, who was an experienced father, the next time they would see each other, which would hopefully be the next Gathering or a border patrol. His mate drew him away from his thoughts now, saying that he would be a wonderful father, which made him happier to have such support in his beloved. “Thank you, my dear. I will surely do my best to be good to her.” He remarked, gently pawing at Flurrykit, who almost immediately saw it as a game of some sort, jumping up and clinging to her adopted fathers paw. “She’ll certainly be an adventurous one, without a doubt. She has your courageous spirit, my love. I truly do believe that she was a gift from Starclan.” He nuzzled his mate as he played with the young kitten, “Should we go pick out a nest in the nursery soon or should we just relax here for now? I wanna make sure you’re comfortable.” Hawkfeather mentioned with a light smile resting on his maw.
Caracalspirit felt a bit of nervousness, she wasn't a mother. She never had been a mother, either, until now. But she knew the basics, she had to care for, and nurse, and feed and protect Flurrykit, until she was older. That didn't seem to hard. The young kit didn't seem too rambunctious. She knew she'd probably make a mistake or two, but then again, this was her first time being an actual mother. She'd get better over time. Besides, it was one kit! How hard could it be to take care of one tiny she-kit, she'd have Hawkfeather's help, and her own instincts. It wasn't like she had five kits. That made her feel anxious, even if it wasn't true. She'd have no idea how to take care of five loud, energized bundles of fluff running around her paws. She was glad it was just Flurrykit. And especially since Hawkfeather would be out hunting more than her, she thought, it was good it was just one. Caracalspirit swept her tongue over the kit quickly, her ears pricked and tail curling around her flank. She looked at her mate and grinned excitedly. A kit of her own! She was a real mother now...that was both exciting and nervewracking. She purred softly, her eyes soft. She was glad Hawkfeather had found the kit, because now she could have a kit without being in the nursery and suffering for what seemed like eternity. "I'm going to take that as a challenge," she grinned, her eyes shining as she nuzzled him. "Neither have I, but I think it suits her," she nodded, grinning and looking down at the small she-kit again. Flurrykit was theirs to take care of now..she was sure they were capable. She had instincts, Hawkfeather had friends to ask for advice about taking care of kits. She grinned at the kit squeakily mewed in a small voice. "Yeah," she mumbled to her mate, smiling softly as she looked at her tiny family. She was sure she'd be a great and loyal warrior to WindClan, a good asset. Maybe she'd get a mate and kit of her own when she was a much, much older cat. She was young now, no need to worry about those things yet. "Oh, I know you wil," she smiled and wondered what her personality would be, when she could fully express herself and talk clearly, and run around. "Hopefully not too adventurous, she'll be running around the nursery causing all sorts of trouble," she smirked at the imagery, Flurrykit bouncing around the nursery, having Caracalspirit rushing around, always on her paws, to try and protect the rambunctious kit. She hoped she'd be a bit calmer than that. "Yeah, a gift," she grinned and silently thanked her StarClan ancestors, since Flurrykit did seem like a tiny gift from the deceased, starry cats. "I think we can set up in the nursery in a bit later, it's nice out. Besides, I want to enjoy my last moments of freedom before i'm stuck in the nursery," she teased, obviously kidding.
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:44 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Suspiciousmindz

Fawnskip had been spying. She'd seen enough. She was in the wrong. Blazingstar deserved her apology and as strange as it sounded, she was completely willing to ask for his forgiveness. She found herself wondering what it would be like if she never admitted her wrongdoing and the tension between the two never went away. The thought of losing the ginger tabby tom was unbearable and she preferred not to think that way. She was currently on her way to Blazingstar's den where, hopefully, the tom would agree to see her and maybe even accept her apology. Fawnskip had plenty to say and she could only hope the leader was in a good mood.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; March 12th, 2018 at 09:45 PM.
Closed Thread