Old October 20th, 2017, 05:30 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Sorry lol}

He nodded. "Ok." He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws
Burrpaw nodded and smiled. He flicked his tail a little and tilted his head. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but why is your name just 'Badger' instead of 'Badgerpaw'?" He regarded the smaller tom with curious eyes. "It's not that I don't like it," he added quickly, fumbling for words, "I like your name very much! I just- um, it intrigues me."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 20th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

Burrpaw nodded and smiled. He flicked his tail a little and tilted his head. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but why is your name just 'Badger' instead of 'Badgerpaw'?" He regarded the smaller tom with curious eyes. "It's not that I don't like it," he added quickly, fumbling for words, "I like your name very much! I just- um, it intrigues me."
"Well, My mother doesnt like names like Badgerpaw. Shes afraid ill cruh myself with me 'paw' " He meowed

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 20th, 2017, 06:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cayotepaw watched the activity around him.The windclan apprintice was alone,but that didn't really matter right now.He just wanted to learn things about the other cats.He scanned the crowd for a unfamiliar cat that was from any clan.It wasent as if he would be their friend, but it could happen possibly,but he would never admit it.He was unaware of the tension in the air,and completely ignored it,because he thought if was normal. if was only his first gathering after all.
(Open)
ShinePaw rushed over to the Tom, excited to see a familiar face. The ginger apprentice followed her, struggling to keep up. "Hi...I'm so glad I found you. This is my brother Acornpaw by the way."
"Yes...hi...sister...talks about you...a lot..." Acornpaw panted struggling to catch his breath.
"Shhhh Acornpaw!" she waved her tail over her brother's muzzle to silence him.
"It's weird...everyone's so quiet...and tense and uncomfortable, especially the leaders. What do you think is up?" She asked nervously.
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Well, My mother doesnt like names like Badgerpaw. Shes afraid ill cruh myself with me 'paw' " He meowed
"Oh, okay." He meowed. Burrpaw felt gis ears droop just a tiny bit as sadness clutched at his heart. He wished he knew his mother. She had died a little while after he was born.
"I wonder if my mother would have done that..." he murmured softly. He tried to think back, to remember what she was like. All he could find was a warm smile and the scent of milk. He shook his head and blinked his eyes fast to clear the tears that threatened to form.
"W-will you at least be getting a warrior name?" Burrpaw winced. His voice was shaking and it had cracled at the beginning of the sentence.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old October 20th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

"Oh, okay." He meowed. Burrpaw felt gis ears droop just a tiny bit as sadness clutched at his heart. He wished he knew his mother. She had died a little while after he was born.
"I wonder if my mother would have done that..." he murmured softly. He tried to think back, to remember what she was like. All he could find was a warm smile and the scent of milk. He shook his head and blinked his eyes fast to clear the tears that threatened to form.
"W-will you at least be getting a warrior name?" Burrpaw winced. His voice was shaking and it had cracled at the beginning of the sentence.
Badger pressed against him. "I'm sorry. But yes. I will be getting my warrior nam!e. " he murmered. Thee tom gave Burrpaws ear a swift lick. {I'm in school lol}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 20th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw listened to him and smiled, that's what she wanted to hear from the very beginning. "So this means that we'll have a nest?" She asked, staying close to the other apprentice and closing her eyes, she was pressed against him as much as her body would let her. "I-I feel the same way, Spiderpaw..." She whispered.
Spiderpaw's heart began to beat rapidly as he felt the love for Blossompaw grow stronger and stronger. The Tom didn't move his paws and just stayed where he was, not moving from where he was now comfortable.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 20th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade nodded. Yes," he meowed slowly, working his front paw lazily in the pebbles below him. "I could tell whenever I arrived with RiverClan that things were not as they seemed. I felt, and still feel, the familiar tension that should be kept on borders here at the gathering." He remembered their moment on the border, where the two had first met, and a prickle of pleasure swept through his tense body. Oakenshade visibly relaxed at the amusing moment, shown by the subtle softening of his shoulders and sharp angle of his tail lashing to and fro had relaxed into a slow, subtle wave. His eyes hardened as he heard taised voices coming from the Leaders' place. Teeth revealed in a grimace, the tabby tom glanced up to meet the sight of Snowstar and Blazingstar beginning a row.
"Well," Oakenshade murmured quietly back. "One can hope."
Oakenshade's mention of the borders brought two memories to mind: meeting the RiverClan warrior, and crossing the ThunderClan border while chasing away an invader. He'd quickly hurried back to his own territory, but the memory still made his pelt stand on end. The other, however, instantly calmed him, making his fur lie flat and his fear-widened eyes narrow once again. His claws sheathed and he smiled a little as he remembered meeting Oakenshade, being surprised by how level-headed he was and learning to respect the enemy warrior.

Another growl from the leaders wiped away the thought; Breezetail felt his pelt prickle nervously once again, his claws showing and ears flattening against his head. "Yes. We can hope." But we cannot believe. The chances of these cats making up at this point is... despairingly low. Feeling uncomfortable, he turned his gaze to his paws, perking one ear in time to hear Grousestar's attempt to calm the situation. He sighed once again, only to quickly break off and look up in alarm as a strange scent hit his nose. It wasn't of a Clan he knew, but since nobody else seemed to have noticed it he stayed quiet, not wanting to cause a panic over a curious doe. He needed to focus on the leaders' argument right now.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 20th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Badger pressed against him. "I'm sorry. But yes. I will be getting my warrior nam!e. " he murmered. Thee tom gave Burrpaws ear a swift lick. {I'm in school lol}
Burrpaw felt his pelt grow warm. Something twisted inside him. It felt like a hundred butterflies were trying to escape his stomach. "I- I look forward to hearing what your warrior name is. How long do you think it'll be before you get yours?"

Old October 20th, 2017, 02:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[All are open! (Until the battle at least)]

A waving ginger tail swept through the crowd of cats, her wild orange eyes bring and alert. Foxpaw was excited about this gathering, she hoped it would be her last one before she became a warrior. She was nearing that age, and with how many cats there were in Thunderclan, the ginger apprentice didn't think that she would make it to the gathering next moon.
Taking a breath, she jumped down from her grassy spot onto the bank, splattering sand every which way. Of course, the little spunky she-cat didn't care if she made a mess of things or not. Maybe I should go find Passionblaze... Foxpaw had escaped from under her grandmother's watching eye, but now, she realized that she wanted to talk with Passionblaze. Her uncle hadn't been around much, and anyways, Foxpaw liked to assert her presence anywhere he was. She liked to annoy him, she found it funny. But even so she always knew he was never truly annoyed with her. Because he loved her too much. And if Foxpaw knew any one specific thing, it was that.

~~~~~~~

Striding through the crowds of cats, Sandpaw held up his head high, meeting anyone's eye who dared look at him. But how could they stop themselves? He was irresistible. Now, this cat has an ego too big for his body, but the tom doesn't realize that. All he knows is that he is awesome and cats love him. Especially the girls. Sandpaw loved gatherings, that way, he could meet knew, fresh, foreign clan females whom he could have some fun flirting with. And they would have no idea who he was.
Giving his forepaw a lick, Sandpaw found a grassy spot in the gathering clearing, and he sat down, curling his tail tight around his paws to avoid the sand. Even though that was his name, Sandpaw did not like sand. It made his pelt gritty and it stuck in his paws. And he needed his pelt to be flawless and his paws to be clean if he was going to impress anybody. His home in Riverclan was full of water, and Sandpaw enjoyed that. The water kept his fur silky and glossy. Now, who looks like someone I could have some fun with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And a one, and a two, and a three!!!!!!!" Bristledawn launched herself downwards from her perch on a dried out stump, sailing down and landing in the sand, causing it to fly up around her every which way. She flattened her ears as the sand fell back down to earth, showering on her pelt. After the last of the sand had cleared, the Shadowclan female lept to her paws, shaking out her fur. There was still sand stuck in her pelt, but she didn't care. Anyways, the sand blended in with her cream-colored fur. Flicking her tail, Bristledawn's icy gaze was cast around her surroundings, a mischievous sparkle entering them. Hmm... I wonder who I can go gossip with today...?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 20th, 2017, 02:27 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Seeing that she was just calming a bit down, let relief flood in his eyes even if Wolfpaw tried hiding it. He had rarely seen her attacks, and had kept away while someone helped. Repeating, "Inhale, Exhale." Over and over again until it was over. His bushy tail flickered, even if Wolfpaw had more questions on his mind he didn't need to worry her more by giving her false thoughts. Snowstar wouldn't do anything unless we were forced to, right? His face was blank, emotionless but he offered a small reassuring fake smile. It was like he didn't feel any emotion, but Wolfpaw did just.. did express it enough.

Drizzleflower followed her son’s instructions a few more times, before finally getting to her feet. Her fur was still on end and her tail was flicking back and forth anxiously. Her ears swiveled towards the Seastones as she struggled to hear Grousestar through the ringing in her ears.
Closed Thread