Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2017, 01:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cayotepaw thought for a moment."I think it's our clan and thunderclan. I think they started all of this though." He said,glaring at the nearest thunderclan cats."You never told me you had a brother though!I'm cayotepaw by the way." He said,addressing the last part to acornpaw.
"I really don't want to go to war...but yeah! I also have a sister her name is Gleampaw." ShinePaw said, quickly changing the subject. "But also...our real parents are in ThunderClan...I don't want to have to meet them in battle...I don't think I could bring myself to hurt them..." she added, upset.
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:41 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"I love you too." He purred licking her cheek. There was no telling what was going to happen. At the way this was going, there was going to be war which isn't what they needed. Not right now when things looked like they were just getting better. "What do we do in case fighting does break out?" He asked. Hopefully it wouldn't come that, but just in case, he needed to know what to do.
The shecat couldn’t help but smile and feel a little blush form on her muzzle from his affection as they sat there, knowing that some cats would be too embarrassed to show affection, even towards their own mate, in public such as this. It made her happy to have Crowhawk by her side rather than anyone else. Blackfrost didn’t want a war, nobody did. Shadowclan had just gotten through a traumatic experience already with the whole flooding of their camo and they had just gotten back home, they didn’t need a war on their minds right now. The young warrior knew, however, that when the times comes - there was going to be a moment where she’ll have to fight, fight to protect Crowhawk, to protect Smallpaw, to protect her own clan from the dangers that lurked in the future that were now unseen. Her ears twitched at her mate’s words and she was silent for a few minutes, thinking over what their plan would be just in the slightest chance that a fight broke out in the clearing because of all this arguing. “Well, we both had battle training in our apprentice moons.” She murmured, “We’ll use what we learned if worse comes to worse, but the important thing, like said before, is that we have to stick together - watching each other backs to make sure both of us don’t get hurt. I was going to say avoid the fight if we come, but if our clan is in danger, it’s our job as warriors to defend it.” Blackfrost went silent once more for a moment. “Does that sound good?” She asked her mate.
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:41 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Blizzardfrost chuckled, flicking his ears in amusement.
Wavesplash purred, leaping on Blizzardfrost's back. She attempted to pin the larger tom, claws sheathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Darkpaw followed his friend's gaze. The... the clouds, He suddenly realized, his neck fur prickling, Sharppaw could be right. The tom's eyes softened as he noticed the other apprentice's unsheathed claws. "I can understand that," He finally stated, "But we shouldn't alert anyone else. It would just put everyone on edge, or it could damage your reputation as an apprentice if nothing happens in the end." He gave a small sympathetic smile; a rarity for the dark gray apprentice. "I just don't want you in danger, okay?" He asked in a smoother voice.
Sighing, Sharppaw lowered his head. With a grunt, he lay down, head buried in his paws. He knew it. That was the reaction he was expecting. Logic. Logic, logic, logic. He didn’t catch the smile, or the other apprentices last words. He willed himself to disappear. To melt into the shadows. To just leave and never return. ShadowClan would be better without him, right? Then again, they took him in when no one else would. The took him away from his manipulative rogue parents and let him become an apprentice. He had a lot to owe to his Clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Dustpaw grinned, eyes lighting up as Ravenpaw seemed to be more comfortable now. The other apprentice's purr made him feel happy he could help. However, his smile faded as he heard the question. He couldn't blame Ravenpaw though, it was their first time here at the Gathering. "I was born on the border of Thunderclan and Windclan. My parents are from those clans." He said softly, "I live in Shadowclan. You'll only smell Shadowclan on me, I have been there since I was a kit." He felt a little embarrassed telling Ravenpaw this, and a nervous too. Would this cat call him a traitor from leaving the clans his family was from? Dustpaw looked at his chubby paws, flicking an ear.
Ravenpaw only nodded. “Well, that’s better than my origin,” they chuckled nervously. They knew the other apprentice would probably ask, and that was okay. They inhaled deeply, starting. “I- I was born in Twolegplace...” ‘I hope Dustpaw keeps talking to me after this,’ “My parents were.... not very good parents. I ran away to the moor and met a WindClan patrol,” they said quickly, not specifying the abuse that he endured. “I was a kit at the time, and they took me in. Now, I’m a WindClan apprentice.” Relieved, Ravenpaw licked their paw, getting the sand out of their pad.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 21st, 2017, 07:44 AM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Sighing, Sharppaw lowered his head. With a grunt, he lay down, head buried in his paws. He knew it. That was the reaction he was expecting. Logic. Logic, logic, logic. He didn’t catch the smile, or the other apprentices last words. He willed himself to disappear. To melt into the shadows. To just leave and never return. ShadowClan would be better without him, right? Then again, they took him in when no one else would. The took him away from his manipulative rogue parents and let him become an apprentice. He had a lot to owe to his Clan.

Darkpaw's smile faded when his friend didn't answer. "Did... Did I say something?" The apprentice asked, hoping to at least make Sharppaw seem a bit happier, "I don't want to hurt you. You know that, right?" But I probably did hurt him. May parents always told me that I was too logical before they passed. With that thought, he looked down at the ground, beginning to scoop up sand and smooth it back into the ground again as a nervous habit. But, he quickly snapped out of ruining the gritty material. It doesn't make anything better, He decided.
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:13 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"I really don't want to go to war...but yeah! I also have a sister her name is Gleampaw." ShinePaw said, quickly changing the subject. "But also...our real parents are in ThunderClan...I don't want to have to meet them in battle...I don't think I could bring myself to hurt them..." she added, upset.
He felt a bit split about her having parents in thunderclan.He wanted to scold her,but he knew it would be mean and they wouldn't quit have the connection they do now."I didn't know that...If you do have to fight your parents,I'll fight them so you won't have to go through the pain of fighting your family.I'll only fight them if they try to fight us though.I don't think we will go to war anyways." He said,trying to reassure her.He could honestly care less if they went to war or not.He would defend his clan with his life,but he knew it was different for shinepaw.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:16 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw listened as her fellow apprentice told her story. Once again, she found herself captivated by the kindness of clan cats. she was about to reply when she heard a loud voice ring out from the front of the clearing. The conversation around her seemed to quiet and she turned to face the cats sitting on higher up rocks. Goldenstar was up there, so she was able to put together that these were the leaders for the other clans. A shecat spoke first, shared some rather pleasant news, then sat down. But much to her shock, another cat, this one a tom, stood up next and called the other cat a liar and began talking about hostages and starvation, and murders! Nightpaw was struggling to follow it all, and after the shecat responded, a third cat spoke and reprimanded them both. The black shecat had no way of knowing if this is how gatherings normally went, but watching the leaders speak to each other made he feel a knot star to grow in her stomach. She shot a glance at Snowpaw that pleaded for an explanation about what was happening here.
Snowpaw wished she could answer Nightpaw's pleading stares, but she was confused as well. Surely Blazingstar's mistaken? The apprentice thought.
No Clan cat- let alone a Clan leader- would take hostages, or hunt purposely on another Clan's territory! But apparently, it was true. Snowstar herself admitted to it. In a moment, she understood what was going on, and she swiftly leaned over to her new friend, explaining everything going on at the moment. "That's Blazingstar. He's the cat accusing Snowstar- the white she-cat. The cat who just stepped between them is Grousestar. He's usually the peacemaker of the five Clans. And Russetstar is that one, right over... there. You already know Goldenstar." The molly pointed out all the leaders and explained what was happening in a few short moments, bristling slightly. If Goldenstar intervenes, then what will happen to the rest of his cats?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:39 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
(Open)
Lightningflash made his way into the clearing, his tail moving from side to side. The Thunderclan warrior looked around the clearing for any cat to talk to. It had been his first gathering since he was made warrior. He was a former Dusk Syndicate that had left his home for many reasons. For one he was too nice of a cat who couldn't hurt a single hair on a cat, so he had decided to leave before he had become a goner. Lightningflash sat down in an empty spot, hoping somebody had taken notice of him.
A brown apprentice made his way over to the new warrior. "Hello Lightningflash." Treepaw said politely. He sort of hestitated when he sat down. He knew that this cat was a former member of the dusk syndicate.
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:42 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@woly @Zero to Hero @Clover @The Eye Of The Storm

One of the old tabby tom's, torn ears flicked as he heard a little chirping voice. He turned his gnarled head, his one remaining eye gazing at the little shecat behind him. She was such tiny thing. She had brown, tabby fur with golden patches on her pelt, and one between her eyes. The tom, blinked at her. "It's, uh, nice to meet you Juniperpaw," he said, returning her greeting. He scrutinizing her warily, put off by how small and sweet she looked. Shinefang had never thought it was a good idea to make medicine cats out of six-moon-old kits. The forest could be a harsh and temperamental place, and teaching young cats hers before teaching them to fight sounded like an invitation for disaster. Shinefang said none of this to Juniperpaw. The little shecat couldn't help it if cats around her made decisions he didn't like. At least this way, she'd never have the chance to know the pain of losing kits. or worse... "Did you lose your mentor, Juniperpaw?" He asked, finding it odd to see a medicine cat apprentice apart from their mentor. Maybe it was the smell of tension in the air, but he suddenly felt driven to see that she got back to the mousebrain who was letting her wander off willy-nilly.
Daypaws ears twitched as they made their way through the gathering clearing. this had been only their third gathering, it felt weird to not be one of the newest medicine cats. it felt good to not be the baby anymore. they had heard around Skyclan had recently gotten a new medicine cat and was rather curious to meet this cat. seeing Juniper talking to a cat they approached,only smelling the strong scent of herbs from whom they assumed to be the Skyclan medcat. Amber hues looked the tom up and down observantly. they werent good with meeting new people, but geckoleaf had encouraged them to open up. ¨I assume your Skyclans medicine cat?¨
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:55 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Sandthistle nodded his greeting to Risingstorm whom he distinctively recognized from Halfgaze's apprenticeship - one of her closest friends, if he remembered correctly. He remembered seeing the two together... or was that another feline..? The sandy-pelted tomcat shook away the thoughts, replacing his thoughtful expression with a warm yet rather stiff smile. Sandthistle watched dully as Risingstorm also congratulated Halfgaze, his tail sweeping casually behind him. It wasn't that he disliked Risingstorm; he simply didn't know her too well, and that explains his guarded reaction to her appearance.

His ears flicked in acknowledgement as Halfgaze spoke, and he couldn't help but frown. Of course, Sandthistle would react such a way to a joke like that seeing how he was her father and didn't exactly know Risingstorm. ``Don't speak like that,`` Sandthistle meowed sharply, squaring his shoulders as he took on the fatherly role. ``You won't be leaving us anytime soon.`` And then he turned to Risingstorm. ``You'll look out for her, won't you?`` His tone resembled an order of sorts, but worry was also laced into his voice.
@Beau

The shecat turned toward the older warrior, hearing the concern in his voice. She could hardly blame him. Risingstorm had no kits of her own, and was unsure she ever would. She'd seen how poorly the process of kitting and raising kits could go. She didn't know how queens survived such heartache. She smiled warmly and gave a short bow. "I'll protect her with my life, Sandthistle. Don't you worry about that.

She turned back to Halfgaze, her whiskers twitching with and her eyes glinting with amusement. Your father worries too much, they seemed to say. "I'd probably sit near the base of the stone toward the front. I think deputies might sit there to be near their leaders." Risingstorm placed her tailtip on her old friend's shoulder. "I should get back to my charge. Just remember, you're here because you deserve to be here. We're proud of you." She glanced at Sandthistle, again, nodded, and padded off toward the little black apprentice again.

Last edited by Charmer; October 21st, 2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:37 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The shecat couldn’t help but smile and feel a little blush form on her muzzle from his affection as they sat there, knowing that some cats would be too embarrassed to show affection, even towards their own mate, in public such as this. It made her happy to have Crowhawk by her side rather than anyone else. Blackfrost didn’t want a war, nobody did. Shadowclan had just gotten through a traumatic experience already with the whole flooding of their camo and they had just gotten back home, they didn’t need a war on their minds right now. The young warrior knew, however, that when the times comes - there was going to be a moment where she’ll have to fight, fight to protect Crowhawk, to protect Smallpaw, to protect her own clan from the dangers that lurked in the future that were now unseen. Her ears twitched at her mate’s words and she was silent for a few minutes, thinking over what their plan would be just in the slightest chance that a fight broke out in the clearing because of all this arguing. “Well, we both had battle training in our apprentice moons.” She murmured, “We’ll use what we learned if worse comes to worse, but the important thing, like said before, is that we have to stick together - watching each other backs to make sure both of us don’t get hurt. I was going to say avoid the fight if we come, but if our clan is in danger, it’s our job as warriors to defend it.” Blackfrost went silent once more for a moment. “Does that sound good?” She asked her mate.
Crowhawk listened silently and nodded at her. "Sounds great." She was right. They needed to defend their clan, but more importantly, watch each other's back. And he would definitely do that if it got down to it. His claws scratching the ground. "I fear it's going to be a fight." He said. "They've been arguing for too long."
Closed Thread