by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:50 AM

Old January 14th, 2022, 01:04 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Default Retuning Home

Rp with @Moonlightwolfpup but open to any kittypet who wants to join! //

Rooster led the way over the fence leading to his Twolegs garden, Making sure Moon’step followed behind him.
He couldn’t believe it! He got a claw mark from a WILDCAT and was BRINGING HOME ANOTHER ONE!! This was sure to make an amazing story to tell to the other kittypets! If he could find one anyways, oddly none had stopped by to say hi.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old January 14th, 2022, 01:34 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Retuning Home

~Moonstep~

Moonstep followed behind Rooster smileing alittle she felt bad for them getting into the little quaral of kestralstar, as soon as they got to their twolegs she urred her tail swaying feeling relaxed abit "i-im so sorry, for what you had to go through back there, that was riverclans Leader Kestralstar, he is very aggresive if you come onto his tarritory" she said her ears laying down abit
@GoldenDays

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder

Last edited by 13719; January 14th, 2022 at 01:34 PM.
Old January 14th, 2022, 01:44 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Moonstep~

Moonstep followed behind Rooster smileing alittle she felt bad for them getting into the little quaral of kestralstar, as soon as they got to their twolegs she urred her tail swaying feeling relaxed abit "i-im so sorry, for what you had to go through back there, that was riverclans Leader Kestralstar, he is very aggresive if you come onto his tarritory" she said her ears laying down abit
@GoldenDays
Rooster turned to Moon’step, eyes sparkling “I got a scar from the leader of a wildcat group?! he asked, bouncing and purring excitedly, collar bell jingling loudly. “Aaaaa that is so cool!” he gushed “and not to mention I got to bring you, a wildcat, home with me! Officially the best day ever! he mewed quite loudly as he bounced happily, the wound didn’t even hurt that much from the adrenaline going through his veins

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Click for characters \/

Old January 14th, 2022, 02:03 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
Rooster turned to Moon’step, eyes sparkling “I got a scar from the leader of a wildcat group?! he asked, bouncing and purring excitedly, collar bell jingling loudly. “Aaaaa that is so cool!” he gushed “and not to mention I got to bring you, a wildcat, home with me! Officially the best day ever! he mewed quite loudly as he bounced happily, the wound didn’t even hurt that much from the adrenaline going through his veins

~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled "well im glad to make your day brighter, now there are more things for you to learn about us wildcats first is our clans, there is more then just one clan there are five in total" she said sitting down her tail laying over her paws gently smileing

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old January 14th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

Quote:
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled "well im glad to make your day brighter, now there are more things for you to learn about us wildcats first is our clans, there is more then just one clan there are five in total" she said sitting down her tail laying over her paws gently smileing
Rooster sat down quickly, like a kit being snuck hunting lessons. Ears perked and ready to learn about the cats of the forest.
There are five groups of wild cats? How big are these groups? His mind was wurling with questions so fast he couldn’t stick to one to ask

Click for characters \/

Old January 19th, 2022, 06:31 AM
Matching with Octavia!

~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled "well the names of the clans are as followed..there is Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, Windclan...and there is a special clan where all us cats go when we die out it's called Starclan that clan is also where all out ansestors are" she said smiling her tail said softly "in the first four clans there are roles that are placed when you join when you are born in a clan you are a kit once you grow up to be 6 moons old you become an apprentice and you get your first mentor as well once you train with your mentor enough you will then become a warrior, if you ever find love and have kits, like I have, you will then take on the role of Queen then once you get older you will then take the role of elder" she said, she was happy to teach her new friend about the clans
@GoldenDays

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old January 24th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

Quote:
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled "well the names of the clans are as followed..there is Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, Windclan...and there is a special clan where all us cats go when we die out it's called Starclan that clan is also where all out ansestors are" she said smiling her tail said softly "in the first four clans there are roles that are placed when you join when you are born in a clan you are a kit once you grow up to be 6 moons old you become an apprentice and you get your first mentor as well once you train with your mentor enough you will then become a warrior, if you ever find love and have kits, like I have, you will then take on the role of Queen then once you get older you will then take the role of elder" she said, she was happy to teach her new friend about the clans
@GoldenDays

Aaa sorry for the late reply I haven’t had internet)
woah!” he stated, tail flicking with wonder. “So that means If I joined a clan I would be an apprentice by now” ack! This was so cool! Maybe he could convince the other house cats to make their own clan! He was slightly confused about starclan though. How would you go someplace after you died? Did other cats take you there? You certainly wouldn’t be able to walk there, you can’t walk when your dead!

Click for characters \/