Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old October 5th, 2023, 09:24 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladieboo View Post

NOT ME FORGETTING! Atleast I have a way to avoid my school work hehe

FallowReed saw BumbleStar leaving camp, and quickly padded after her. She felt weird leading a patrol with the leader on it, but it is what it is.
"Oh, you're finally here." Bumblestar glanced over her shoulder as Fallowreed appeared, and slipped into a faster gait. "You got short legs or somethin'? You're pretty slow.

"Remember, we're supposed to finding borage. Drizzlecloud said they were, uh, purple, I think?"

She moved further out, glancing around at different random patches of foliage until she found something that maybe kind of looked like it. She bent down to bite off two of the stems at their base and straightened back up.

[ +1 borage, +1 purple flower ]
Old October 5th, 2023, 10:28 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mothnose padded eagerly through Thunderclan territory, her long ears flicking this way and that as she tried to sort through all the sounds of the forest. She had too much energy for camp, and had been quickly told off by a rather cranky elder and sent to be useful somewhere else. She hadn't been able to catch a patrol, so she determined she would go hunting.

Leaf-fall was rapidly approaching, if the crunch of leaves under her paws was any indication. She loved the cooler weather, and found the scent of the pine trees looming over her to be relaxing. It did overwhelm prey scents sometimes, but Mothnose was nothing if not patient.

Casting a glance or two over her brown shoulders, Mothnose abandoned her hunt in favor of keeping her eyes trained to the trees, waiting for a leaf to fall; the prime prey. Sure, chasing leaves was something an apprentice would do, but she was a relatively new warrior, so that justified it in the back of her mind. Besides, no cat was watching, were they? It was just her, the cloudy sky, and the unassuming leaf drifting gently a few pawsteps away from her.
Old October 5th, 2023, 10:58 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mothnose padded eagerly through Thunderclan territory, her long ears flicking this way and that as she tried to sort through all the sounds of the forest. She had too much energy for camp, and had been quickly told off by a rather cranky elder and sent to be useful somewhere else. She hadn't been able to catch a patrol, so she determined she would go hunting.

Leaf-fall was rapidly approaching, if the crunch of leaves under her paws was any indication. She loved the cooler weather, and found the scent of the pine trees looming over her to be relaxing. It did overwhelm prey scents sometimes, but Mothnose was nothing if not patient.

Casting a glance or two over her brown shoulders, Mothnose abandoned her hunt in favor of keeping her eyes trained to the trees, waiting for a leaf to fall; the prime prey. Sure, chasing leaves was something an apprentice would do, but she was a relatively new warrior, so that justified it in the back of her mind. Besides, no cat was watching, were they? It was just her, the cloudy sky, and the unassuming leaf drifting gently a few pawsteps away from her.
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Bored. Restless. Desperate to leave the monotony of camp. Violetfreckle was half-pacing, half-limping around camp like a trapped animal, wearing grooves into the soft soil. Each time she put weight on her injured left hind leg, she winced just a bit. But as she kept walking, kept getting used to the tiny spike of pain, it got better. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that she may have to get used to favoring that leg. But for now, she was going to try to use it as much as possible. No fox-induced injury was going to stand in the way of Violetfreckle doing what she wanted.

And what she wanted to do was leave camp. After a quick glance around, checking to make sure that she didn't have any eyes on her -- especially not those of the medicine cats or, Stars forbid, Bumblestar -- she slipped out of camp, unnoticed. She walked slowly and deliberately, having to look out for the undergrowth more than normal. Growling to herself as she dodged around the stupid plants, she wished ThunderClan territory was a bit more like RiverClan's. Sure, it was a bit more marshy, but at least she could chase prey without running into a--! Letting out a surprised yowl, Violetfreckle ran facefirst into a patch of ferns, tripping over as she was lost in thought. She hissed, only barely resisting the urge to shred the plants to pieces. At least no one was there to witness that.

Oh, wait. Never mind.

As Violetfreckle looked up, her eyes locked on another ThunderClan cat who she couldn't quite remember the name of. Oh, dear. Heat rushed to her face and her ears flattened as she flushed, feeling extremely embarrassed. Uncharacteristically quiet, the dark lilac tabby spoke to try to save face. "Um, hi. Whatcha doing?" Smooth, Violet. Real smooth.

// aaaa this post ended up being a bit longer than i thought it would be, i apologize!! no worries if you don't wanna match post length \\
Old October 5th, 2023, 11:39 PM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vex View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•

Bored. Restless. Desperate to leave the monotony of camp. Violetfreckle was half-pacing, half-limping around camp like a trapped animal, wearing grooves into the soft soil. Each time she put weight on her injured left hind leg, she winced just a bit. But as she kept walking, kept getting used to the tiny spike of pain, it got better. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that she may have to get used to favoring that leg. But for now, she was going to try to use it as much as possible. No fox-induced injury was going to stand in the way of Violetfreckle doing what she wanted.

And what she wanted to do was leave camp. After a quick glance around, checking to make sure that she didn't have any eyes on her -- especially not those of the medicine cats or, Stars forbid, Bumblestar -- she slipped out of camp, unnoticed. She walked slowly and deliberately, having to look out for the undergrowth more than normal. Growling to herself as she dodged around the stupid plants, she wished ThunderClan territory was a bit more like RiverClan's. Sure, it was a bit more marshy, but at least she could chase prey without running into a--! Letting out a surprised yowl, Violetfreckle ran facefirst into a patch of ferns, tripping over as she was lost in thought. She hissed, only barely resisting the urge to shred the plants to pieces. At least no one was there to witness that.

Oh, wait. Never mind.

As Violetfreckle looked up, her eyes locked on another ThunderClan cat who she couldn't quite remember the name of. Oh, dear. Heat rushed to her face and her ears flattened as she flushed, feeling extremely embarrassed. Uncharacteristically quiet, the dark lilac tabby spoke to try to save face. "Um, hi. Whatcha doing?" Smooth, Violet. Real smooth.

// aaaa this post ended up being a bit longer than i thought it would be, i apologize!! no worries if you don't wanna match post length \\

The light-colored she-cat was staring, wide eyed, a matching expression of horror on her face. She had a paw up as if in the middle of swiping at something, a leaf fluttering to the ground. "Oh. Uh, n-nothing!" She set her paw down a bit too quickly, trying to look composed and failing. Embarrassment bloomed violently in her chest and she resisted the urge to bolt in the opposite direction.

She wasn't even thinking about the fact that the darker cat had just stumbled out of a bush, yowling like a bee-hive had fallen on her face. It would seem that both of them had caught each other in an embarrassing moment.

"What... what are you doing?" She countered, voice coming out more accusatory than she meant to, only furthering her discomfort.

\\NO YOU'RE GOOD I usually write a lot anyway, even though this one is kinda short lmao. You write really well!//
Old October 6th, 2023, 11:49 AM

Bump Policy: After 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostThief View Post

Rootbear chirpped a cheery "Hello Turtlesnap!"

He licked his paw and cuffed it over his ear swiftly. He thought striking up a conversation would do him well. 'How are you doing today?' he ventured, showing a genuine interest in what Rotbear had to say.

Last edited by MoominValley; October 6th, 2023 at 11:49 AM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 11:52 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoominValley View Post

He licked his paw and cuffed it over his ear swiftly. He thought striking up a conversation would do him well. 'How are you doing today?' he ventured, showing a genuine interest in what Rotbear had to say.
Rootbear suddenly bounded into a bush, popping back up with a moth gently in bubbleselfs mouth "Mothy!" Rootbear said, realising the moth had excaped.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old October 6th, 2023, 12:06 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"Oh, you're finally here." Bumblestar glanced over her shoulder as Fallowreed appeared, and slipped into a faster gait. "You got short legs or somethin'? You're pretty slow.

"Remember, we're supposed to finding borage. Drizzlecloud said they were, uh, purple, I think?"

She moved further out, glancing around at different random patches of foliage until she found something that maybe kind of looked like it. She bent down to bite off two of the stems at their base and straightened back up.

[ +1 borage, +1 purple flower ]

'I mean.. I guess my legs are a little short, yeah..'

She pauses, listening

'Uh, purple? Alright.'

She makes her way a few fox-lengths away and starts looking for anything purple. Aha!

She bent down, spotting a few purple... plants, and bit them off at the stems.

(+2 borage, +1 purple-ish weed)
Old October 6th, 2023, 01:34 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
The light-colored she-cat was staring, wide eyed, a matching expression of horror on her face. She had a paw up as if in the middle of swiping at something, a leaf fluttering to the ground. "Oh. Uh, n-nothing!" She set her paw down a bit too quickly, trying to look composed and failing. Embarrassment bloomed violently in her chest and she resisted the urge to bolt in the opposite direction.

She wasn't even thinking about the fact that the darker cat had just stumbled out of a bush, yowling like a bee-hive had fallen on her face. It would seem that both of them had caught each other in an embarrassing moment.

"What... what are you doing?" She countered, voice coming out more accusatory than she meant to, only furthering her discomfort.

\\NO YOU'RE GOOD I usually write a lot anyway, even though this one is kinda short lmao. You write really well!//
•° Violetfreckle °•

The dark tabby she-cat blinked, trying to actually register what the other cat was doing. She very vaguely caught a glance of the other feline's paw frozen in the air before it was back on the ground, leaving Violetfreckle confused. But before she could ask, she was questioned, and the she-cat was on the defensive. She ignored the spike of pain in her leg as she stood and shook out her fur too fast, before stumbling over her words. "Well, like you said-- nothing, of course."

Well, now that that was settled and hopefully the other cat would never think about that again, Violetfreckle walked forward a couple paces, still acutely aware of some leaf litter still in her fur. She had already shaken off, though, so she had to just pretend it wasn't there. "Uh. So. You uh, hunting or somethin'? Or gatherin' herbs? Or... I dunno. Either way, you need help or whatever?" Stars and Moon above, this was so embarrassing. Maybe she should've just stayed in camp, maybe bothered Bumblestar by putting a rock or two in her den. This was awful. She hated feeling awkward more than anything -- it was almost physically painful.

// i love them so much \\
Old October 6th, 2023, 10:11 PM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vex View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•

The dark tabby she-cat blinked, trying to actually register what the other cat was doing. She very vaguely caught a glance of the other feline's paw frozen in the air before it was back on the ground, leaving Violetfreckle confused. But before she could ask, she was questioned, and the she-cat was on the defensive. She ignored the spike of pain in her leg as she stood and shook out her fur too fast, before stumbling over her words. "Well, like you said-- nothing, of course."

Well, now that that was settled and hopefully the other cat would never think about that again, Violetfreckle walked forward a couple paces, still acutely aware of some leaf litter still in her fur. She had already shaken off, though, so she had to just pretend it wasn't there. "Uh. So. You uh, hunting or somethin'? Or gatherin' herbs? Or... I dunno. Either way, you need help or whatever?" Stars and Moon above, this was so embarrassing. Maybe she should've just stayed in camp, maybe bothered Bumblestar by putting a rock or two in her den. This was awful. She hated feeling awkward more than anything -- it was almost physically painful.

// i love them so much \\

Mothnose blinked, her eyes the color of the barely yellowed leaves clinging to the branches above them. Hunting... right, that's what she was supposed to be doing. She swallowed the embarrassment, giving the darker she-cat a nod. "Yes, the more prey we catch the better!" She chirped, and it was like nothing had ever happened. Mothnose was known for being very friendly and excitable, ever since she was a kit.

She gestured with her head to follow, falling into step beside Violefreckle. "I don't think we've talked before. What is your favorite prey?" Her tail brushed the leaves on the forest floor, pine needles catching on her long fur. "I'm partial to voles, but the occasional rabbit is nice." She meowed.
Old October 6th, 2023, 10:13 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladieboo View Post

'I mean.. I guess my legs are a little short, yeah..'

She pauses, listening

'Uh, purple? Alright.'

She makes her way a few fox-lengths away and starts looking for anything purple. Aha!

She bent down, spotting a few purple... plants, and bit them off at the stems.

(+2 borage, +1 purple-ish weed)
"'Kay, think we can head back now." Bumblestar turned to head back in the direction of camp. "Hopefully this is actually it, I don't have a clue what I'm holding right now."