Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cometheart chuckled at how happy he seemed right now, she gave him a nod. "Of course, sweetie, which is why I'm not in camp a lot." She admitted, slowing down for her nephew.

"That makes sense," Duskpaw said, nodding in agreement. He picked up his pace so that he was right next to her. "Do you know Hollypelt, like have you talked to her before?" He asked.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 22nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

@Thistledawn
Eagleflower was headed to the Thunderclan entrance after catching some preyto give to her clan. The she-cat had been stuck in camp for a while, causing her to go a bit nuts, since everytime she wanted to leave camp her apprentice kits would ask her questions or would distract Eagleflower from leaving the camp, because they needed her help with their problems. It was a wonderful time today. Just you wait I'm going to walk in camp and get ambushed with questions.
Plumlight wasn't feeling like herself. Anxiety prickled at her paws, but she couldn't do anything to stop it. The she-cat was having trouble sleeping and found herself restless even when she tried to relax by laying in a patch of sun in the ThunderClan camp. Resting and doing nothing was the black and white she-cat's favorite things. But the anxiety growing inside of her worsened as she did nothing. This was completely new to Plumlight. She'd never felt anything like this before. However, she knew why she was feeling like this. The growing tensions between ThunderClan and WindClan was the cause. There was a battle coming and every cat knew it. Their anxiety radiated off of them in waves, impacting even the laziest and least caring cat in ThunderClan. The ThunderClan warrior found that the anxiety began to ease off the more that she moved around. She'd started making laps around the camp, but she grew tired and dizzy before too long. The she-cat eyed the camp entrance hesitantly. She couldn't remember the last time she'd left ThunderClan's camp. It might have been a quarter moon ago, but it might have also been at the most recent Gathering. She didn't feel like leaving camp. She enjoyed its safety and warmth. Whenever she left camp she felt obligated to bring back some prey because hardly any cats left without bringing back prey. Most of all, Plumlight was just lazy. She'd rather do nothing, but obviously that wasn't an option for her right now.

The young she-cat began to pad towards the camp entrance. She figured that she'd rather get a little bit of fresh air rather than just sitting around with that relentless feeling of restlessness. Her plump stomach swayed back and forth a little bit with each step. Plumlight heard whispers from kits outside the nursery wondering if she were pregnant. The black and white cat huffed. Pregnant, she thought. How ridiculous. Plumlight wasn't pregnant. She simply ate too much and exercised too little to stay in shape like the cats around her. The pacing she'd done just now was probably the most steps she'd taken in moons. She shook her head, trying to focus on getting out of camp. A new taste of air met her nose when she emerged from camp. It was strong and fresh. It was just how she remembered it from last time she was out here. But it was also colder than camp. Not even all of the flesh on her body could warm her enough to stop her from shivering. Plumlight didn't get too far away from camp before she crossed paths with Eagleflower. The green-eyed she-cat eyed the prey that dangled from Eagleflower's jaws. Her mouth watered even though she'd just eaten less than an hour ago. Plumlight dipped her head in greeting. "Hello, Eagleflower," She mewed politely, trying to manage as much of a smile as she could.

(sorry, I get really carried away with starting posts sometimes)

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 22nd, 2017, 07:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Kestrelpaw could tell the she cats mood darken when he mention the young medicine cat. He didn't mean to change her mood, it was an honest question. He'd rather not get yelled at by Caliapw, that would be embarrassing. "Alright, I guess we can keep going then. Unless you want to head back to camp?" He said. He didn't want to bore Kestrelpaw, especially since they weren't really hunting, just talking mostly. The tom wasn't the best with small talk.
The mood of the conversation had already begun a downward spiral for the sandy feline - she was pretty sure that she was ready to take a break from company, but at least Kestrelpaw was nice enough to change the subject. "I'll stay out here for a little longer before I head back." She mewed, her tone more thoughtful, a little less irritated as she spoke. Her words were enunciated to a sharp point, part of Kestrelpaw's way of speaking. Sometimes other cats looked like they had a burr or something under their pelt when she spoke like that, other times they watched her like she had just said something particuarly clever. Kestrelpaw did believe she could say clever things sometimes - it wasn't egotistical for her to be proud of herself when she said something insightful, or smart, or witty... was it? She certainly had never thought that it was before. "I should probably go back soon, though." The apprentice was pretty sure her ceremony was going to be that evening and she certainly didn't want to miss it. She wasn't sure what happened if that happened, but Kestrelpaw was going to take no chances on becoming a warrior. Perhaps she was still too injured, but there was always the hope that it could happen - Kestrelpaw could always daydream even if it didn't. A girl had a right to do that every once in a while, didn't she?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:29 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade quickly dodged the snow, and flicked some back at Iceclaw.

Lightningstrike nodded and swayed her tail in excitement. "Right! How are we splitting up?"
Iceclaw dodged the snow also then looked at redclaw who said "I'll head towards the little stream see if i can find any squirrels" he said iceclaw nodded "ill head for the big oak tree i always find mice there" she said licking her lips cherryblossom also nodded "ill head further down the little stream to the deep pool i can find some birds there hopefully" she said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

"That makes sense," Duskpaw said, nodding in agreement. He picked up his pace so that he was right next to her. "Do you know Hollypelt, like have you talked to her before?" He asked.
Cometheart gazed down at him, smiling before she gave a nod. "I do know her, though we've never talked a lot." She admitted,
Old December 23rd, 2017, 03:16 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Green eyes flashed about, paws clumsily making their way through the forest. No doubt, he must be lost. His expression said it all. Sabbia stopped for a moment, eyes flicking upward as the trees blended in with the sky. His eyes flitted about, and he wore a line of a smile planted on his maw. His sandy pelt unkempt; bristled. Yet, his appearance didn’t matter. “Dove sono..? This isn’t home.” No. This wasn’t home at all. His home was along the shores. Where his sandy pelt blended in with the grains of light yellow sand. His home was where the ocean kissed the beachy grounds. Where everything was amazing. This place...this wasn’t it. As Sabbia looked around, his ears dropping the light golden tom quietly padded his way through the area. Not only was he unfamiliar with this territory, but he smelled other felines. Back on the shore, it was a lonely place. Only consisting him, his parents, and his brother. With the three long gone, Sabbia took the shores as his own. Breathing in that musky scent of water.
Sabbia blinked his eyes, a little frustrated with himself. When he decided that he would explore, he didn’t mean that he would stray too far from his home. Or, maybe he shouldn’t have followed that crab...it’s not like it knew where it was going anyway. “I need to get back... -“ his voice trailed off as he looked around at his surroundings. The dirt beneath him felt peculiar, and he knew he didn’t like the feel of it against his pass. The trees overshadowed the sun, blocking out the generous light that Sabbia loved all too well. The only thing that fascinated him was the thought of other cats. Normally, he was a withdrawn feline, having to really socialize with no one. Sabbia stopped behind one large shrub that covered his figure. The unfamiliar scent settling within his nostrils as he let a curious feeling reside in him. The Tom poked his head through the shrub. “Ahia!” He quickly pulled back. “Well, that’s not a pleasant feeling.” He muttered, shaking his head to clear the faint pain. Shrubs were new to him, he didn’t think the small trees would be painful. Sabbia wiggles his nose, and as he composed himself, the tom used the shrub’s visible light through its greenery to get a good look at the other side. Perhaps, it would be a way home? But, instead - it’s not. He could make out figures of other felines as they prowled around...doing what? Sabbia was confused. Why was it so many of them? Was this some type of secret society that he never knew about? Certainly, the bright yellow tom was interested in these...sudden activities. For, he never seen it before, so he simply watched. Possibly, one of them could point him in the direction of his sunkissed beach.

@Empress Of Evil
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:47 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cometheart gazed down at him, smiling before she gave a nod. "I do know her, though we've never talked a lot." She admitted,

"I see," Duskpaw said with a small yawn "Well if you ever do want to talk to her more, tell me and I'll bring her to you or something." "But that's a bit silly, because you can just find her and talk to her," He smiled a little "Have you ever had an apprentice?" He asked.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:50 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Iceclaw dodged the snow also then looked at redclaw who said "I'll head towards the little stream see if i can find any squirrels" he said iceclaw nodded "ill head for the big oak tree i always find mice there" she said licking her lips cherryblossom also nodded "ill head further down the little stream to the deep pool i can find some birds there hopefully" she said
Greyshade nodded and padded toward a more thick part of the forest area. "I'll look for some voles."

"I'll look for some squirrels too!" Lightninstrike mewed, slinking toward some trees and keeping her ears pricked up to listen for any.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:06 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roledolf View Post
(Its okay!)

Rosebelly limped along, staring ahead numbly. The cold chilled her to the bones, and all she could think about was her foggy memories. Why did they get foggy? What happened? What's with foxes? Her ginger fur bristled as a cold breeze ruffled her fur. Rosebelly was about to ask to turn back, but she was stopped by Ivorythorn's question. Get scared for the heck of it? What kind of question was that? Rosebelly scanned her sister's expression, but the warrior was too keen on masking emotions. "Er.. not really. Isn't getting scared kind of a bad thing?" Rosebelly licked her chest fur a few times. She felt rather pressured by Ivorythorn's gaze. After all, that she-cat was known to gossip. Rosebelly felt determination rushing into her. She would not let herself be made a fool of.
Ivorythorn frowned at the failed attempt to ween information from her sister. She knew the she-cat had had SOME sort of accident that caused her skittishness, and Ivorythorn was determined to figure it out. Ivorythorn shrugged, "I'm just saying - on a deep, thoughtful level. What REALLY scares you." Ivorythorn slunk around her eyes narrowed searching her sister for any tiny mishap she might be able to make fun of. She noticed Rosebelly averting her gaze and Ivorythorn knew success was in her future. Now, at least Rosebelly was uncomfortable. "C'mon Rosebelly we're sisters. You can trust me with anything..." Ivorythorn sidled up next to Rosebelly her flank brushing hers in hope that it would provide false comfort to the she-cat just enough for Rosebelly to open up.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:43 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Ivorythorn frowned at the failed attempt to ween information from her sister. She knew the she-cat had had SOME sort of accident that caused her skittishness, and Ivorythorn was determined to figure it out. Ivorythorn shrugged, "I'm just saying - on a deep, thoughtful level. What REALLY scares you." Ivorythorn slunk around her eyes narrowed searching her sister for any tiny mishap she might be able to make fun of. She noticed Rosebelly averting her gaze and Ivorythorn knew success was in her future. Now, at least Rosebelly was uncomfortable. "C'mon Rosebelly we're sisters. You can trust me with anything..." Ivorythorn sidled up next to Rosebelly her flank brushing hers in hope that it would provide false comfort to the she-cat just enough for Rosebelly to open up.
Rosebelly narrowed her eyes at Ivorythorn as she spoke. Her mind screamed fox! but she didn't dare to say a word. The ginger molly's hackles rose in alarm as an acorn fell, but she quickly flattened them. Her ears pricked as Ivorythorn spoke again. Now that was true. They were sisters. As Ivorythorn's fur brushed against her own, Rosebelly longed to spill all of her emotions. Alliumeyes, her amnesia, foxes, all of that mess that is bundled inside of her. Rosebelly, however, kept her mouth shut. Instead, she told Ivorythorn what was bugging her now. Taking a deep breath, Rosebelly closed her eyes. "I'm scared of foxes," she said in a defeated tone. "It's something about them that triggers something in my mind. You remember that day I was in the medicine den? I can't remember anything before that. I only remember the fox." Rosebelly winced in waiting for ridiculing and insults.