Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM

Old January 27th, 2018, 01:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Bearskip said nothing in response to what the other warrior was saying, her tail tip flicking with mild annoyance. She was in no mood to deal with some pesky flea-brain at the moment. Walking away without saying anything seemed like her best option at the moment. Sighing heavily, the large brown molly stalked forwards, slowly inching out of the shadows. She'd never really tried her charms an another molly. She wasn't interested, because her games didn't work on mollies. But, maybe it could be fun to at least do something. Flicking her ears, Bearskip straightened and padded forwards, purring. “Why, I'd love to hunt with you,” Bearskip meowed in a cheerful tone. She walked right up to the other molly and walked in a circled around her, occasionally brushing against the other. “Perhaps if we work together, we can catch something big!”
"Define big...it's rare we get rabbits around here." CrimsonFlame chuckled, seeing the Molly become suddenly affectionate. She shook her head and got into a hunter's crouch, sniffing the air for any prey. "I smell a pheasant. Look! It's up in that tree!" The she-cat whispered. "I don't suppose you can climb trees either?" She joked again.
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:41 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Define big...it's rare we get rabbits around here." CrimsonFlame chuckled, seeing the Molly become suddenly affectionate. She shook her head and got into a hunter's crouch, sniffing the air for any prey. "I smell a pheasant. Look! It's up in that tree!" The she-cat whispered. "I don't suppose you can climb trees either?" She joked again.
Bearskip wrinkled her nose, shooting a rather disgusted glare towards the other molly. She was trying to figure her out, and judging from what she was seeing now, she had a pretty good idea of it. With a flick of her tail, the large molly had forced a friendly expression to her face, and had shaken her head at the other. She looked up, following the other's gaze. “Sadly nope,” she purred, shrugging and looking at the bird still. “But,” Bear started, then paused for affect. “I'm sure that there's plenty other prey hiding under all this snow,” she said, lifting her head and tasting the air. She caught the scent of a couple of different animals. Mostly small birds though, such as sparrows and other such small birds.
Old January 27th, 2018, 05:43 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Bearskip wrinkled her nose, shooting a rather disgusted glare towards the other molly. She was trying to figure her out, and judging from what she was seeing now, she had a pretty good idea of it. With a flick of her tail, the large molly had forced a friendly expression to her face, and had shaken her head at the other. She looked up, following the other's gaze. “Sadly nope,” she purred, shrugging and looking at the bird still. “But,” Bear started, then paused for affect. “I'm sure that there's plenty other prey hiding under all this snow,” she said, lifting her head and tasting the air. She caught the scent of a couple of different animals. Mostly small birds though, such as sparrows and other such small birds.
CrimsonFlame also continued to sniff around and picked up the scent of another bird. "Thrush!" She exclaimed quietly. The warrior crept forward and stayed still for a moments before leaping and killing it in her jaws. "That big enough for you?"
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:41 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The apprentice beamed to hear her mentor say her name. Whilst she'd been trying to remember her mentor's name, the thought had come across her mind that he might've forgotten her's. Luckily, she was wrong. At least they wouldn't have to deal with awkward introductions now. As the she-cat waited for the warrior to continue, she quickly scanned him. She had to remember what he looked like so she could spot him off distance should she have a need to do that. He had the markings of a Ragdoll, just like her, but he had other markings too. Despite that, when standing next to each other, one might mistake them for father and daughter rather than mentor and apprentice. Featherpaw let out a soft purr of amusement at that.

Featherpaw was practically bursting with excitement, but beneath her smile, she could feel the nervousness. It made her paws tingle, the feeling was basically palpable and she kneaded her paws against the ground to chase the tingle away. She looked down at the ground for a short moment and noticed the faint dents which she was leaving in the ground. She quickly stopped moving her paws and kept them still before looking back up. She noticed the gentle purr that rumbled from his chest and the kind smile on his maw. It gave her some reassurance.

"Oh don't worry. The time was useful," she piped up cheerfully. She knew that she had actually wanted to get started earlier, but she hadn't actually minded the extra time so there was no need to speak up and make her mentor feel guilty. "Only a bit. A warrior took me out yesterday," she responded. "I hope you don't mind. I couldn't find you," she continued, hoping that he wouldn't be angry with you. Even though he had comforted her with his smile and purrs, she was still cautious. She wasn't yet familiar with him and he could suddenly change from being kind to furious.

Letting out a quiet sigh, she pushed her worries to the back of her mind and thought back to yesterday, when she'd seen a part of the territory. Blizzardhail had taken her out when she'd had some free time and she had seen the part of the territory which was close to the camp. She'd admired the trees and listened out for any signs of prey. Unfortunately, she hadn't been able to find any prey. Although she wasn't that disappointed. After all, she hadn't even had a single training session on hunting so she couldn't expect much of herself. "I haven't seen the outer parts of the territory so maybe you could take me there?" She suggested.
[Went ahead and moved it to the territory to make it a bit easier ^^ ]

Silversky seemed a bit deflated at first upon hearing her answer, but quickly perked up as she continued. Ears positioned forward and tail raised into the air once more, the warrior danced on his paws as he was unable to contain his excitement any longer. Any tense muscles and anxious thoughts were shaken loose as he spun in place to turn his gaze back towards the entrance of camp. Perhaps it had been too long since he had an apprentice. "I'd be glad to! We should get moving so we can get around the border around say... sun-down? We'll go ahead and hunt while we're out, it's good practice for when new-leaf comes around." He meowed quickly as he looked back at the apprentice with large eyes. Anticipation was rolling from his pelt in waves as he dipped his head towards the entrance. "Try to keep in pace with me. Don't want you getting lost in the territory." Giving Featherpaw a reassuring smile -despite his serious warning - the silver warrior quickly made his way to the bramble entrance and squeezed his way into the territory.

--

Waiting to make sure the apprentice was able to make it out of camp, Silversky kept a steady stride heading south of the Thunderclan camp towards the Shadowclan border. Tensions were high with Shadowclan, so he didn't want to stay around that area for too long, but it would be a bit before they got there. Occasionally checking to see if Featherpaw was in stride with him, adjusting his speed if she ended up falling behind or getting ahead, the tom remained silent as he seemed to scan the entire forest, his jowls slightly parted and ears and eyes constantly moving back and forth to detect any strange scents, sights, or sounds near-by the duo. Thankfully, nothing seemed out of the ordinary and the tom resumed a relaxed posture as to two traveled through the woods. He remained silent for a bit, the only sound to be heard were leaves crunching underneath each heavy paw-step until he finally spoke up.

"I much prefer new-leaf. I don't know, leaf-bare always is so barren. You've never seen new-leaf have you? I suppose not since you were just apprenticed. Trust me, it's a beautiful sight! Not to mention all the prey will come back." Silver's tone was light and airy at the thought of the forest bountiful with prey once more. "This leaf-bare has been pretty rough on all the clans. With Shadowclan's camp being destroyed quite a few moons ago, and then this battle." He scoffed quietly to himself, keeping a steady pace as his eyes continued to scan the path in front of him. "It's been pretty eventful. Hopefully full bellies and better attitudes come with new-leaf," He chuckled, looking back at Featherpaw. "I should mention, we're on the way towards the Shadowclan border right now. Make sure to stay alert, but if we come across a patrol just stay quiet, alright?" The damage had already been done. Silversky assumed the Shadowclan cats wouldn't cause them any more trouble, but it was always good to stay weary. "I don't think I'll take us too close, but just enough so you're able to recognize the scent."

Pushing through a patch of entwined brambles, Silversky stopped abruptly, lifting his tail to motion for Featherpaw to remain still. The tension was building up in the pit of his stomach. Hackles beginning to raise, Silver parted his mouth once more to scent the air around them. After a few moments, the tension dissipated, leaving a warm, reassuring smile plastered across his maw. "No worries, we're alone." Stretching out his body, the warrior took a seat in the forest floor debris and motioned for Featherpaw to come near. "Alright, here's your first task!" He voice was wavering with excitement, "Go ahead and give the area a smell, tell me what you smell."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 27th, 2018 at 02:43 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:01 AM
questionmark

Quote:
CrimsonFlame also continued to sniff around and picked up the scent of another bird. "Thrush!" She exclaimed quietly. The warrior crept forward and stayed still for a moments before leaping and killing it in her jaws. "That big enough for you?"
Bearskip was getting a little fed up with this other molly by now, but she held her tongue. She had a feeling that soon would be a good time to reveal herself to the other. Normally, she'd wait, but that was for toms. It simply wasn't going to work out in this situation, so there was no point on waiting. Smiling to herself, she continued on, the scent of robin reaching her. She followed it and saw the gray and russet bird scraping at some leaves and snow, its back to her. Wasting no time, Bear slunk forwards, her long dark belly fur brushing the snow very slightly. Once close enough, she leaped, claws outstretched. The robin didn't stand a chance, and she quickly dispatched it with a swift blow to the spine. Picking up her catch, she sauntered back to the other warrior, dropping it and looking at her carefully. “I think so,” she replied, stalking closer so that she was almost nose to nose with the other. “So,” she began, her tone changing from cheerful and friendly to cold with a sharp edge in a heartbeat. “It's Crimsonflame, right?”
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:15 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Bearskip was getting a little fed up with this other molly by now, but she held her tongue. She had a feeling that soon would be a good time to reveal herself to the other. Normally, she'd wait, but that was for toms. It simply wasn't going to work out in this situation, so there was no point on waiting. Smiling to herself, she continued on, the scent of robin reaching her. She followed it and saw the gray and russet bird scraping at some leaves and snow, its back to her. Wasting no time, Bear slunk forwards, her long dark belly fur brushing the snow very slightly. Once close enough, she leaped, claws outstretched. The robin didn't stand a chance, and she quickly dispatched it with a swift blow to the spine. Picking up her catch, she sauntered back to the other warrior, dropping it and looking at her carefully. “I think so,” she replied, stalking closer so that she was almost nose to nose with the other. “So,” she began, her tone changing from cheerful and friendly to cold with a sharp edge in a heartbeat. “It's Crimsonflame, right?”
"Yup!" The Molly mewed cheerfully, very aware that she was winding up Bearskip. "And you are...?" She asked. CrimsonFlame knew exactly what this warrior was doing. She was another cat who had tricks and charms to get what she wanted. CrimsonFlame knew well enough by now because she was close with a cat like that. LeafStorm was and still is a very cheeky Tom. He tried to trick CrimsonFlame into falling for him but...she saw through his ways and fell for him anyway and he became her mate. Not because he manipulated her into doing it, because she loved him for his true personality and sympathised with him when other cats thought he was evil.
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:26 AM
questionmark

Quote:
"Yup!" The Molly mewed cheerfully, very aware that she was winding up Bearskip. "And you are...?" She asked. CrimsonFlame knew exactly what this warrior was doing. She was another cat who had tricks and charms to get what she wanted. CrimsonFlame knew well enough by now because she was close with a cat like that. LeafStorm was and still is a very cheeky Tom. He tried to trick CrimsonFlame into falling for him but...she saw through his ways and fell for him anyway and he became her mate. Not because he manipulated her into doing it, because she loved him for his true personality and sympathised with him when other cats thought he was evil.
Bearskip smiled and walked past Crimsonflame so she was now behind her, making sure that her pelt occasionally brushed against the other molly's pelt. “Bearskip,” she replied, walking back in front of the other ThunderClan warrior and laying down on the snow. Flipping on to her back, she looked up at the other, a warm smile working its way on to her maw. “Y'know, it's so much quieter out here. Nobody around,” she said, looking up at the sky and watching the dull gray clouds that covered over the brilliant blue that she loved. Rolling back on top her side, she looked at Crimsonflame for a second. “Well, I'm going back to camp to escape all this quiet,” she decided, getting to her paws and picking up her robin. She started padding away, then stopped and set down the robin again. “I should warn you though....” she said, then trailed off. “But, I'm not going to,” smirking, Bearskip picked up her catch and continued on, not caring if Crimsonflame followed her or not.
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:40 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Bearskip smiled and walked past Crimsonflame so she was now behind her, making sure that her pelt occasionally brushed against the other molly's pelt. “Bearskip,” she replied, walking back in front of the other ThunderClan warrior and laying down on the snow. Flipping on to her back, she looked up at the other, a warm smile working its way on to her maw. “Y'know, it's so much quieter out here. Nobody around,” she said, looking up at the sky and watching the dull gray clouds that covered over the brilliant blue that she loved. Rolling back on top her side, she looked at Crimsonflame for a second. “Well, I'm going back to camp to escape all this quiet,” she decided, getting to her paws and picking up her robin. She started padding away, then stopped and set down the robin again. “I should warn you though....” she said, then trailed off. “But, I'm not going to,” smirking, Bearskip picked up her catch and continued on, not caring if Crimsonflame followed her or not.
The cat with no name (He's around 7 moons so no longer a kit) woke up to the sounds of the trees leaves rustling around. "Morning." He looked at his the mess he had made. A half eaten shrew (From one of his more lucky catchs) a nest with some moss littered around it. He would have to clean up before any of those clan cat patrols caught him. He hid the moss in some under growth and ate the rest of the shrew and buried it's remains. He then set out looking for a new place to see. He had heard something about shadow clan who lived in the swamps once... He didn't even know what swamps looked like so he just traveled the same way he had been going. (Is the war still on? Also if you want to find me or attack me I'm fine with that. I wan't to get this cat some experince in the real world, cus for right now he's been going all over without being caught.)
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"I'll go back too..." She said with a sigh of relief. CrimsonFlame scooped up the thrush she'd killed and trotted back to camp. I'll come back and do some more hunting later
(Do you want to end it there or do you want to continue into the clearing?)
Old January 27th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
[He is having a flashback]

The tom darted through the forest. He suddenly skidded to a halt and stared into the distance with wide eyes. His breath caught in his throat as he watched his parents lead a dog to a Twoleg. I’ve seen this before... He was crouching in a clump of grass, watching the scene. Why can’t I move... He froze in terror as his father tripped. He continued to watch the scene play. He let out a choked cry as the dog flung his father across the moor, then killed him. He crouched there and watched his mother. The Twoleg! He yowled as the Twoleg scooped her up in its arms. She fought to free herself, but the Twoleg was stronger. The Twoleg walked across the grass and got into the monster. Skyfeather yelled his mothers name, but it was too late, the Twoleg was already driving away.
Skyfeather was out in the forest again. He flattened his ears and looked at the ground. “I...” He stared blankly at the ground. “I’m so sorry...” He sobbed.
@Flameleaf @Flameleaf

(What a twist! I moved this since the battle is done and this is probably where it was taking place anyway)

Cherrydawn came upon the black and white tom deep in the territory. He was staring off into space, his face blank and horror-stricken. "Skyfeather?" she meowed quietly, afraid he may take off again if she scared him by mistake. He seemed to notice her, then started to apologize as sobbed. She ran up to him, draping her tail over his back as the rubbed against his side, trying to comfort him. "It's ok," she said, licking the top of his head tenderly. "What's going on with you though? Is it about the battle?" she asked, then paused, afraid to ask the next question. "Are you... having regrets?"

Last edited by Charmer; January 29th, 2018 at 10:29 PM.