Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old May 7th, 2018, 07:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
the she-cat smiled and nodded, her eyes brightening at the other's enthusiasm. she laughed quietly and began to head towards the entrance of the camp, her tail hanging low. she was excited to get out into the territory, yes, but she never liked to allowed her tail to hang up where others could gawk at her masculine body, especially whenever she walked around the camp. ears perked, aldertwist glanced back at the other and tilted her head to the side, remaining silent and peaceful as she slipped from the camp, shaking out her pelt once she re-emerged into the territory. then, aldertwist stood and waited for cherrybubble to join her, looking around the oh-so familiar forestry.

Cherrybubble had followed her companion out into the territory, pushing through the branches covering the camp and then shaking out her fur on the other side. She padded up next to Aldertwist, pausing and looking around at the territory. The black-and-white molly always loved to be out in the forest, she loved the smell it gave off, and the sounds she could always hear that tingled in her ears. Smiling, the she-cat padded a bit in front of the other warrior, closing her eyes. She let the scents of the forest run over her scent glands, taking them in. She could smell faint scents of birds in the trees, and the occasional dull trail of a squirrel. Opening her eyes, she looked back towards Aldertwist, awaiting the she-cat’s suggestion on where they should head.

@hiraeth

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 7th, 2018, 09:23 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Morningpaw continued to padd along, aware that he was following her around. If he clearly found her so annoying, why didn't he just leave her alone? "Last time I checked Wolf's weren't even allowed in the clans," She snorted. He was making fun of his own name, wow. How stupid. Didn't he realize that she could easily turn that against him at any second? He had just told his prefix, Wolf. The way Morningpaw saw it that wasn't too bad of a name, but it wasn't like she was going to tell him that. He was to rude of a cat, he seemed to think he could insult her and everything would go fine. Well, that wasn't how Morningpaw played. Whatever game she played, she won. "For your information its Morningpaw, and let me guess, Wolfclaw? Maybe Wolfscar, Wolffang, Wolfvenom?" She asked, "It seems rude, like you." Morningpaw had no problem insulting cats who insulted her. It came naturaully, and as far as she was concerened, winning did to.
"welp, surprise. here i am, i'll eat you, little piggy. " he smirk, slightly. he didn't understand why cats got their tail in a twist when act like this. sure, he changed emotions quickly usually them being angry to sadness to madness. no, being angry and mad isn't the same thing to wolfcall. he saw being mad as insane and angry. how fun. he didn't care that he made fun of himself, sure he did give away his prefix but you could probably guess it because of his wolf-like appearance anyway. the tom assume so. he roll his eyes, "figured as much. what else? are you misunderstood, ah! let me guess, family doesn't love you. i wouldn't like you either, mrs. piggy. " wolfcall gave her a nickname, proud of himself for it. he gasp, stopping to his tracks. "oh my starclan. yooooooouuu, " he drag 'you' out for a dramatic effect, "got it wrong. surprised. its pretty boring, those names sound sweet !! its wolfcall. not even wolfsnarl, wolfhowl, or heck, even wolfsong !! aw, thank you. that is a compliment. " he purr, shaking his fur in pride. he loved being rude and well, annoying to everyone. he glance at the mud, so, so, tempting. "what would you do if i got your beautiful fur cover in mud?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 7th, 2018, 09:26 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
He purred, touched by the she-cat's worry. "I won't be such a mouse-brain next time, promise." He mewed, resting his tail on her shoulder.
Holly closed her eyes for a couple of heart beats, taking a deep breath she opened them once more. “Good.” She purred, flicking her tail across his tail. Turning away she gazed into the surrounding area. “I think racing is out of the question now..what else do you want to do?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 8th, 2018, 07:49 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

(( oc : sorry for the long delay; i have finals coming up and my posts will be spaced far apart as well as much shorter in length ))

Sweetfawn was padding absentmindedly through the forest, letting her paws lead her through the familiar turf of her home when she caught scent of a non-ThunderClan cat. Instinctively, her fur shivered up and prickled on her spine. Her clawed ear gave a twinge as she remembered what had happened the last time she'd encountered a cat from outside of her home. It had definitely not been a pretty scene. Shaking her memories away, Sweetfawn focused instead on the present. She crept stealthily through the undergrowth until she spottted the intruder. It was a tabby tom cat, and the female felt an urge of patriotic news rise up inside her. She had to question him! The young warrior stepped out of the shadows and met his gaze. "What are you doing in ThunderClan territory?" She asked, a hint of a challenge in her voice.
(it's fine :3 and good luck with finals~)

The loner seemed to jump a bit in surprise as Sweetfawn stepped into view and quickly questioned him. For a moment Kacey was left silent. He was surprised by her presence and couldn't help but cautiously look over the calico. The tabby silently scolded himself for letting a cat sneak up on him, knowing full well that she should have been paying attention and should have been aware of his surroundings. Yet here was a molly who had no problem surprising him. His yellow orbs met her green ones, and he knew that she was being protective of the area. Confusion clouded his gaze as he tried to figure out where he was. There's not way I crossed into Thunderclan territory... right? I mean, I've been around here before, though not this far, but I still would have figured it out. But he wasn't going to question her about it, knowing that the clans can become vicious, like the Syndicate.

With a quick shake of his head, Kacey realized that it was best to answer her question. She did not seem pleased at all by his presence, and the sight of the clawed ear told him what she was willing to do to protect her clan from others. "I didn't mean to intrude your territory," he took a cautious step back, not wanting to upset the warrior anymore than his mere presence already had. "Really, I mean it. I was just walking around on the outskirts and was not aware I had crossed over the border," he gave a guilty look so she did not think that he was lying. Kacey was never one for conflict, so he was trying to avoid it the best he could.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 8th, 2018, 02:34 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Holly closed her eyes for a couple of heart beats, taking a deep breath she opened them once more. “Good.” She purred, flicking her tail across his tail. Turning away she gazed into the surrounding area. “I think racing is out of the question now..what else do you want to do?”
"I'm not sure. Is there anything you would like to do?" He asked, his tail swishing back and forth gently.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old May 8th, 2018, 03:54 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Firpelt
Ebonypaw trekked through the lichen and bracken. The bushes brushing his pelt, green eyes piercing through the forest. The black apprentice needed his space, the pressing harshness of his father nagging at his pelt. Continuing to tear at his mind, picking him apart. He had finally escaped the feeling of being put down, the relief of being in the territory.
Old May 9th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Ghostly Lori

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Firpelt
Ebonypaw trekked through the lichen and bracken. The bushes brushing his pelt, green eyes piercing through the forest. The black apprentice needed his space, the pressing harshness of his father nagging at his pelt. Continuing to tear at his mind, picking him apart. He had finally escaped the feeling of being put down, the relief of being in the territory.
Fir was running to the Twoleg place after hunting on River Clan territory.Stolen mouse dangled in her jaws, filling hungry loner's mouth with sweet taste of blood...She didn't wanted to encounter anyone on her way back, so she sniffed the air from time to time to hide if one of patrols, or whatever they are called, will come near her.Suddenly, the unfamiliar cat scent made Fir shiver."Oh no!", she thought and quickly climbed a tree, after sprinkling a dead mouse with dryed leaves.Sitting on one of the high branches, hidden in leaf wall, Fir saw a black tom."Please, don't look up!I don't want to fight!", she mentally prayed.
Old May 9th, 2018, 06:27 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firpelt View Post
Fir was running to the Twoleg place after hunting on River Clan territory.Stolen mouse dangled in her jaws, filling hungry loner's mouth with sweet taste of blood...She didn't wanted to encounter anyone on her way back, so she sniffed the air from time to time to hide if one of patrols, or whatever they are called, will come near her.Suddenly, the unfamiliar cat scent made Fir shiver."Oh no!", she thought and quickly climbed a tree, after sprinkling a dead mouse with dryed leaves.Sitting on one of the high branches, hidden in leaf wall, Fir saw a black tom."Please, don't look up!I don't want to fight!", she mentally prayed.
Ebonypaw jumped at the sound of someone rushing up the trees. The tom sniffed around, noticing the scent of one who wasn't a part of his clan. Ebonypaw sniffed once more, no, this wasn't any clan cat that he had known. It didn't stink of fish, moor grass, or pine needles. The tom looked around, looking up where he had heard the noise. "Hey! You can't come here!" He hissed, the fur on his back and neck fluffing up.
Old May 9th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Ghostly Lori

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Ebonypaw jumped at the sound of someone rushing up the trees. The tom sniffed around, noticing the scent of one who wasn't a part of his clan. Ebonypaw sniffed once more, no, this wasn't any clan cat that he had known. It didn't stink of fish, moor grass, or pine needles. The tom looked around, looking up where he had heard the noise. "Hey! You can't come here!" He hissed, the fur on his back and neck fluffing up.
Fir's eyes flashed with annoyance when she saw that black tom realized where she was..."Oh, stars!Just when I wanted to go and eat somewhere in peace!", loner thought, sighing,"Ugh...I guess I have no choice but to get down, huh?".Tabby looked at clan cat once more, checking the situation."He is smaller than me, maybe 7or 9 moons old, so he must be an apprentice!", Fir recalled memories about Clans that her foster father, Clover had taught her when Fir was young,"He lives in this forest, so he knows it better than me and can easily trick me using the enviorment...".Clover once told Fir that even the smallest cat can win a fight if his smart enough!Old cat even showed her how to use battle moves that clan cats are using, so she could fight them off fiercefully, like fox, and use them.That's why tabby knew what to expect."Okay, I'm going down if you want it so bad!", Fir meowed.She jumped on a lower branch, then landed gracefully in front of apprentice with a mocky grin on her face, almost laughing hysterically."Wow, you're looking like a furball!Seriously, stop!This is more ridiculuous than threatning!", she purred with amusemetnt,"You really need to work on that.".Fir was trying to look like she's not looking for a fight to return home without scratches.
Old May 9th, 2018, 02:08 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
"I'm not sure. Is there anything you would like to do?" He asked, his tail swishing back and forth gently.
“We could walk the territory or continue on towards the river.” Her yellow eyes sparkled with mischief. She leaned closer towards the tom. “Or we could go to the outskirts and see what’s out there.” Her whisper was so quiet, the type of quiet that is used when telling a secret.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^