Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:32 AM
they call us fish? let's...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:22 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:42 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 12:40 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:24 AM

Old July 5th, 2020, 12:45 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Deputy Applications

Good luck everybody!!

aaa that was such a cute Opening

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 5th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Dear Twilght-Star
My Deputy Application
This is by Feather-Fur.n case you dont who feather-fur is she a blind she-cat. You might wonder how shes a still warrior even though shes blind.But guess what she uses vibrations in the ground so she uses though vibrations to have a image of camp. Her personality is kind and good tempered. Shed make a great leader because of temper and liability.Finally her will to get things done and to make awesome warriors.She also just to serve her clan and starclan proud.She hates traitors and code breakers..Thanks for reading !

-Feather-Fur,Windclan.

Last edited by Astraea; July 11th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 10:08 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Twilightstar (and Twoleg servant),

I am Echowind, and I am 54 moons old.When I heard that Brindlejaw was resigning, I was confused. Why would someone choose to step down from such a high, respected rank? To possibly lead a Clan in the future?

Then I realized something. Maybe not everybody wants to lead a Clan one day. One might find such responsibility difficult and time consuming. After realizing why Brindlejaw stepped down, I realized that it meant I might have a chance at becoming deputy.

I am not a great fighter, but I can and will insult any cat who insults me. But just because I'm not good at fighting doesn't mean I can't. I will defend myself as well as WindClan.

I don't trust easily. I'd be fine handling things on my own when needed.You can count on me to be active in the Clan, Twilightstar! I'd be proud to stand beside you as deputy of WindClan.

I strongly believe that WindClan doesn't have to be on top, but I won't let it be on the bottom. And I am training Gullpaw, so I'm not breaking the Warrior Code! Now, if I become deputy, I won't let anything get in the way of my duties. I won't take a mate or have kits. I know that deputy is a very honorable position, and not to screw up.

I'm sure everyone else is giving you a sad story. I can't do that. In other words, I don't have a sad story. No one I knew died. Nothing like that. Thankfully.

I know that in the end, I can only hope you choose me. This will be a hard decision for you. Even if you don't pick me, I hope you choose someone who will be a good leader, which I have no doubt that you will.

May StarClan light your path,
Echowind
PS: Best of luck to everyone that enters!
PPS: Do try to keep your servant in line, Twiligtstar, as mine is yelling at me that her "chromebook" is going to die. What even is a chromebook? And how will it die?
@Moonraven

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; July 11th, 2020 at 09:01 AM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 11:59 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

[ @Moonraven ]
Dearest Moonraven, and Twilightstar,
I am Smokeflight, nice to meet you.
To be honest, how I got in this weird subconscious area of my brain is quite interesting, I would like to study further but I have an application to fill out.
When dear Brindlejaw stepped down from his position, I was deeply saddened, but I also realized that it was an opening, so as I see it, It’s my destiny to take the position of deputy here in Windclan.
Those hot-headed cats of Thunderclan, Shadowclan, and sometimes Riverclan are all about proving that they are strongest, feh, I believe that strength comes from tight-knit family here in Windclan!
Now, you’re looking for a cat 40 moons or older right? Well, good news, I’m 42 moons old! Even though I’m on the smaller side, Most cats here in Windclan are!
I am a loyal member of Windclan and I will always be, I won’t go against the code no matter what, the code is what makes us different from rouges and loners, if we didn’t have the code, there would be no clans.
Also, I believe I could be a great advisor to you, I can take criticism and I don’t mind if you call me a bee-brained good for nothing fox-heart because I know that you just need someone to vent your frustrations at! Sure, I can be a bit stubborn, but so what? I have a heart for this clan, and I would fight the whole Dark Forest alone to save it! I love to mingle with the cats of Windclan and chat with them about any problems they may have, consider me a counselor as well as a deputy!
Also, I am open to contradict you if I feel you might not be doing what’s best for the clan, I’m also good at keeping secrets, but don’t worry, if this secret is something that might hurt the clan, I will tell you faster than a rabbit can shake it’s tail!
I would never call you such horrible nicknames such as, “Twiggy”, “Twiglightstar”, “Twig”, or “Twi” since that would be very disrespectful, I hope you take that into account.
I will always put the clan before my social life and other luxuries, I’m active at a 6 post per day minimum! I wont let some Apprentice *cough* Stagpaw/Parasite *cough cough* bring a big smelly sheep into camp, that’s downright dangerous and silly, how would they even do it...? Nevermind that, if you make me deputy I promise I’ll try my best to help the clan in any way I can, I would give my life to help this clan, I really would. I will be the best deputy I can be, not perfect, ‘cause to be honest, who is?
Thank you for taking time out of your day to listen to the hopes and dreams of a wishful thinker, I hope the rest of your day is exceptional.

~Smokeflight of Windclan

Picture of dear Smokeflight:

(Btw, I won’t be on after 9:00pm eastern time every night, my parents force me to get off of my technology then)

Last edited by Willowfern; July 10th, 2020 at 07:26 PM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Good luck!
and do keep your servant in check, twig, dear, mine is quite the more obedient.
-
crescentmoon

MY APPLICATION:
(I’ll burn in hell lol)
HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT
HIGH-FIVE TWIGGY
IMMA GO HIJACK YOUR SERVANT LOL
MOONRAVEN/TWIGGY’S SERVANT AND MY SERVANT GET
UR ASSES OUT THIS THREAD BEFORE TWIGGY PROCESSES THIS INFORMATION

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; July 9th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

GL to everyone applying and whats a twoleg servant i got a dog who a very good doggo

Old July 5th, 2020, 05:00 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

good luck everyone !!

decided to apply redraven ;o - she's 39 moons but i can easily bump her up the extra moon

redraven in a list of compiled song lyrics [credits at the bottom hehe] [mostly hamilton]

' ' hug all ur friends and let them know you're not letting go ' '

red riding hood here is loyal through thick and thin! this prototype will not abandon you in your times of need and will stay by your side when you need her -- and even if you don't need her, she'll still be there, because she's stubborn and she's not going to leave just because you said so. what are you, her mom?

' ' fools who run their mouths off wind up dead ' '

redraven 100% wholeheartedly supports those who speak their mind, but she knows only to do so to a certain extent. you need someone who tells twilightstar when she'd being stupid, but someone who won't run their mouth off being an idiot? -- redraven provides that in between! <3

' ' this isn't a moment it's a movement ' '

instead of looking at the finer details and living completely in the moment, redraven sees things as a full, bigger picture -- hence, this isn't a moment it's a movement. most things and actions, redraven sees them as part of something that's all part of a final.. plan, thing, plot, outcome, whatever you want to call it--every action has its' consequence, and those actions determine the outcome of the future.

' ' i may not live to see our glory, but i will gladly join the fight ' '

redraven doesn't care whether she lives or dies. okay, that sounds terribly depressing, let me rephrase that: she does care, and life is great n all, life is fun, but she'd gladly give herself up if it'd mean she'd be doing it for a good purpose. self-sacrifice is no joke, but redraven is willing to go that path if it means she's got a good reason for dying -- and no, it's not for the clout or the cliche, i promise. to her, dying isn't half as scary if she knows she's leaving the world in good hands, leaving her friends safe and sound. it's like... utilitarianism, somewhat. sacrifice the life of the one to save the lives of many, in a sense. it doesn't even have to be the many -- maybe it's just one cat she'll die for. who cares? it's all the same thing. she'll gladly join the fight, even if she doesn't live to see the glory; although, in the words of Hamilton once more, "dying is easy, young man, living is harder" -- while redraven declares this true, it doesn't change her mind. plus, she prefers going the easy route most of the time if there's no use overcomplicating things, although this isn't really true for most stuff that's super serious.

' ' congress does not speak for me, my dog speaks more eloquently ' '

this prototype will also not go along with what other people say, even those of a higher rank [congress, a.k.a high ranks ;w;], just to be able to go along with what other people say. nah ah, nope. she'll tell you what she thinks and she's sure as heck not going to sugarcoat it so that you feel better about yourself. the truth hurts, sucks to suck.

keep your head up, princess, before your crown falls

although she can tend to be a bit sarcastic and ... intimidating, at times, she's usually supportive of those she calls friends or allies. are you feeling low? does your self-esteem need a boost? redraven can't help you. tis unfortunate. -- but that doesn't mean she won't try, or give you some small encouraging words/phrases, or maybe just a small smile as she walks by you to let you know that she sees you. redraven might not show much.. affection, but she'll give you a small sign that she cares.

' ' we studied and we fought and we killed for the notion of a nation we now get to build ' '

change 'nation' to clan and 'build' to protect/care for/etc. and this sentence is pretty true for redraven. we've trained and we've fought and we killed for this clan, now it's time to make sure it's well taken care of. redraven wants to be a part of that, and while she technically already is, since she's part of the clan and does her job as a warrior and stuff, we all wish we could make decisions about stuff, don't we? redraven wants to get to protect/care for/improve upon/etc. this notion of a clan that's been built over ages of descendants.

' ' if you stand for nothing, burr, what'll you fall for? ' '

forget about the fact it's directed at burr. paraphrased, this is one of the mottos redraven stands by. she voices her thoughts and opinions because if she doesn't have a voice than what's left of her? sure, there's her body and her claws and her presence but her voice is the thing that really makes her stand out, makes her her, gives her all of the personality behind her. her voice is her weapon of choice, her safe haven. she uses it to talk about all of her opinions and stand for things, because if you stand for nothing, what'll you fall for? if you stand for nothing, what's your purpose? if you stand for nothing, you'll get nothing, and redraven doesn't want to get nothing.
1. hug all ur friends / cavetown
2. aaron burr, sir / lin manuel miranda [hamilton]
3. my shot / lin manuel miranda [hamilton]
4. the story of tonight / lin manuel miranda [hamilton]
5. farmer refuted / lin manuel miranda [hamilton]
6. keep your head up princess / anson seabra
7. non-stop / lin manuel miranda [hamilton]

Last edited by panchiko; July 12th, 2020 at 12:18 AM. Reason: finally decided to apply her ;o;
Old July 5th, 2020, 07:30 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Best of wishes to all the other applicants, If I don’t get the position then there will be many other worthy applicants that will be great for the job!
Whoever gets the position I will back up 100%!

~ Smokeflight of Windclan
Old July 6th, 2020, 12:37 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

good luck! and yeah- the twoleg servants can get pretty finicky.
Old July 6th, 2020, 11:54 AM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

Brackenshine is a very young and inexperienced warrior and has no chance of actually getting the position but she is a try-hard so here is her application:

Dear Twilightstar,

Every warrior's dream is to serve their clan honorably.

A good deputy should be independent enough to manage simple problems and be organized enough to assist you with the onerous task of leading an entire clan. I am loyal and trustworthy so you can rely on me for anything.

I have set morals and I am firm so I will not be swayed by rumors or nonsense. This also means I am impeccable in debates and have a grounded personality.

Despite this, I am very open-minded and friendly so I can be confided in. I am active and sociable in camp. I have an appropriate maturity, especially for my young age and I wish to be more responsible and important in Windclan.

Best of wishes to Brindlejaw and the rest of the Clan,
Brackenshine