Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:52 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:45 PM
Boredom Brings New Friends
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:43 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:41 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:34 PM

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:06 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Paddling deeper, Slatesky found herself within the school of fish. The scaled creatures didn't seem to recognize the out-of-place cat as a predator, and didn't seem wary of her in the least bit. Due to this, Slatesky had no trouble locating a large trout, and she clamped her jaws around the silver fish easily, holding it in place but careful to not break the skin, as doing so would release the blood and alert the other fish. None of the other fish seemed distressed as Slatesky swam back to the surface. She gulped in air as her head broke the surface, and as she climbed out of the river to kill the trout, small droplets of water splashed down on her. Slatesky narrowed her eyes and snapped the trout's spine before dropping it in the shade and returning to the river, using her tail to flick drops of water in an arc over her head at Sunsplash.
Sunbreeze crouched low over the surface of the river. She kept low, hovering over the current. She watched as little minnows swam nearby. All they had to do was come closer. But then Slatesky dropped water on her, and some ended up splashing into the reflected image of herself. The drops and ripples obviously disturbed and alerted the fish, leaving the white and orange Molly to swipe wildly for one of them. She swiped once, then again, and again, and on the last swipe. She threw her balance off and splashed into the shallows of the stream. Now, from the way she had landed, she was wet, from her joints in her front paws down. Soaked, drenched, and freezing cold despite the warm weather of green leaf. She stood up and shook her pelt out, but the figured why nit try going under water. She almost dove down, but remembered the last time she had done so. It hadn't ended well. She had been scared and prey less last time. So instead she climbed back onto the shore and crouched down again, hoping she would dry out soon.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:06 AM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Hopefully. Those Riverclanners aren't going to be happy when they have to deal with the clan especially the apprentices and us." Rainshadow huffed and chuckled, anticipating the other clan's reaction.
"Mhm." She chuckled and walked beside her, them getting slowly closer to the RiverClan camp. She tried to ignore the terrible ache of her tired paws and kept going. "It feels like we're going for ages..."

(Aaaa, sorry late reply. wi-fi died for a day)
Current finders!
Here!
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
He seems nervous...maybe I should break the ice a bit? "Why not? Do you think better alone? Or something else?" She put her paw forward, as if to move, before stepping back. "Or is something wrong...?" Is he really trying to rub me the wrong way? I mean, I have Raptorstrike as a sibling...
Muddysight frowned, wracking his brain for something to say that would get the molly to leave. Normally after being so rude, most cats would leave- after maybe saying something harmful back, which he tried to ignore. After all, if he was going to act like this to his clanmates, he deserved to be treated rudely in return. It hurt nonetheless, because while he was being mean to them, he didn't want to- just needed to. "No, nothing is wrong," he answered quickly, tail flickering anxiously. "I just don't want to be around you." Ouch. Now that was certainly rude, and he'd be surprised if Appledrop didn't leave after that.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 5th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
"Mhm." She chuckled and walked beside her, them getting slowly closer to the RiverClan camp. She tried to ignore the terrible ache of her tired paws and kept going. "It feels like we're going for ages..."

(Aaaa, sorry late reply. wi-fi died for a day)
its fine, no problem)

"It does." Rainshadow nodded the best she could with the kit in her mouth and sighed, her paws aching and her leg on fire.
(When should we switch into the clearing?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 5th, 2017, 11:44 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Muddysight frowned, wracking his brain for something to say that would get the molly to leave. Normally after being so rude, most cats would leave- after maybe saying something harmful back, which he tried to ignore. After all, if he was going to act like this to his clanmates, he deserved to be treated rudely in return. It hurt nonetheless, because while he was being mean to them, he didn't want to- just needed to. "No, nothing is wrong," he answered quickly, tail flickering anxiously. "I just don't want to be around you." Ouch. Now that was certainly rude, and he'd be surprised if Appledrop didn't leave after that.
Really? Her impatience was getting the better of her- Time to get to the point. "Muddysight, I have a strong feeling you're just trying to get me away from you. Few cats are actually that unpleasant, and I have a gut feeling you're not one of them." She took a couple steps towards him. "So, what gives?"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; August 5th, 2017 at 11:44 AM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Really? Her impatience was getting the better of her- Time to get to the point. "Muddysight, I have a strong feeling you're just trying to get me away from you. Few cats are actually that unpleasant, and I have a gut feeling you're not one of them." She took a couple steps towards him. "So, what gives?"
Muddysight's eyes were wide as Appledrop called him out, rightfully calling out his intentions. "Stay away," he snapped, sounding very angry when really he was starting to freak out. He couldn't get this molly away from him, didn't have control over this situation at all. And worse, he could feel himself slipping away. No, he was going to have one of his sessions, where he couldn't help what he did, and who he harmed. And his clanmate was about to be caught in the center of it.

The tom was shaking, his eyes slowly draining of fear and instead replaced with anger. This wasn't who he was anymore, but Muddysight wasn't even aware of what he was doing right now. When he came to, he would have to make inferences of what happened while his other side took control, as he always did. The tom pounced at his clanmate with no warning, his claws outstretched and very obviously intending to sink into the other cat.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 5th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
His violet eyes alight with happiness, Crowheart purred as his best friend joked about catching fish. StarClan knows how horrible we'd do at that!
As they reached the end of the boggy ground, Mousenose began, in a sickly sweet voice, teasing him back. "We'll see, amateur," he snorted, a bit embarrased that that was the best he could come up with. "We'll meet back here at.." -he checked the sun's position- "moonhigh. Be prepared to feel the shame of losing!" And with that the black tom was off.

(Short post cri)
(Yeah, sorry about that- I just must've looked over it. Major face palming moment.)

Mousenose glanced up at the sky, checking how much time they would have. It should be enough for her to make a decent catch. She laughed at Crowheart's competitive remark, but set off just as eagerly and quickly quieted herself in order to listen for prey. True to her name, the molly began scenting out her prey, quickly picking up a faint scent of mouse. How ironic. Mouse hunts the mouse. Despite being amused at her thoughts, she was fully focused and didn't dare laugh. The fluffy feline crouched down, her eyes scanning back and forth to detect any movement. She could basically feel them light up with eagerness as soon as she picked out a tiny tan body scurrying along some tall grass. Using the nearby shrubs for cover, she stalked forward until she was close enough to pounce, carefully avoiding any twigs, and bunched her back muscles together. She slowly counted to three, watching the mouse before leaping out. The tiny creature didn't realize the danger until the molly was already upon it, swiftly delivering a kill bite. She lifted her head with a slight purr. Take that, Crowheart!

|Character Site|
Old August 5th, 2017, 05:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I - I've always l - liked trout," Jasperpelt remarked, the tip of his tail twitching. He noted that she was able to sit on her own now, and was glad he had been of some help to the feline. It was nice to be needed, and feeling that way was coming less and less now that Russetstar was leader, Fallenstream was deputy... Fallenstream. A secret hung over the tom, one that Jasperpelt was aware about, but it hadn't made him like or loathe the feline any more. Whether Fallenstream was aware that Jasperpelt knew this, he didn't know, but he wasn't planning on saying anything about it. "Th - the moon is pretty," He mewed with a small smile. Somehow, what she had said seemed to fit her.

"I - I like w -watching the stars, and... and the sky, they're both so beautiful..." His voice trailed off as though he felt he was saying something out of hand. Glancing over at Shellfeather, he could see that he had clearly taken her mind off of whatever it was she had been crying about. Good! Good. Jasperpelt thought for a moment, wondering what else there was to say... when nothing came to mind, and when it seemed like his physical comfort was no longer going to be helpful to Shellfeather, the thought that he should go and find Lotusheart came to mind.

"W - well, if you're o - okay, I suppose I should b - be going... that is, un - unless you wanted me to stay," He mewed, adding the last part on rather hastily as he realized he didn't really have the right to base anything off of first impressions. Why, cats thought he was a frightening warrior all the time off of first impressions! But he wasn't. Jasperpelt had never killed a cat in his life... heck, he couldn't even remember a time when he had severely injured one! So those who judged him off of first appearances missed out on getting to know him - which, for him, was a serious mistake. Missing out on getting to know someone, that was.

Shellfeather smiled at the tom. She deeply appreciated him, and was glad that he we the one she had run into in her weak moment. Sure, every day to her lately felt like a weak moment, but today she had especially had it hard and hit rock bottom.

"Well, thanks a lot Jasperpelt. I feel a lot better now. And yeah, you should probably go. See you around?" Shellfwather got to we paws and have the dark-furred tom one last smile before she disappeared into the reeds, leaving them slowly swishing behind her.

{Alrighty we will end it off there!}

---

@Sage
Shellfeather stared down into the river, her beautiful blue eyes dull and drained of color. Why does everything bad in the world have to happen to me? The white-furred warrior had just heard that her daughter had died. Her sweet Cricketpaw whom she hadn't been able to make amends with. Was dead.

Tears rolled down from her eyes across her muzzle, and dropped into the river below her. The rushing water was distorting her image, making her look like she was in a hundred little different peices. That's what I feel like. Shattered. The warrior just wanted to be happy. She just wanted some other cat to come along and show her she was loved. She hadn't been feeling that recently. And Cricketpaw's death had hit her hard. Now she only had three living kits left, and all three she didn't know as well as she wanted to. Shellfeather wanted to be their mother, not just some cat who gave birth to them. She wanted to be the first cat they ran to for advice, the first cat they thought of for comfort. She wanted to laugh with them, and cry with them. But, her relationship with her kits was broken. Broken up into a million different pieces. Like Shellfeather herself.

Curling her tail tighter around her paws, Shellfeather looked up towards the stars. She always felt comforted under the night sky, and she felt that maybe, out here alone, she could seek guidance from her ancestors above. "Starclan, please help me. And even if you can't, please tell me just one thing: will I ever have a good, stable relationship with my kits? A motherly relationship?" She stared at the stars, only being greeted with cold silence.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 5th, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:45 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Willowheart felt her heart burst with happiness when Fallenleaf walked back with her. When the tom walked back to the camp entrance, she attempted to walk faster, but ended up stumbling over a trailing wing. "Oof!" Feeling herself heat up, she grabbed the birds neck quickly and padded to the camp entrance.

Why did I have to fall? He seemed fine to wait for me there! Agh! Willowheart! But at least he asked me if we could do this tomorrow as well. I'm so excited! If he could hear me now, he'd probably say I sound like a kit... Oh well, he can't hear me, because these are just thoughts! What I'm thinking! Okay Willowheart, calm down. Calm. Down.

The long-furred silver molly dropped the bird at the camp entrance and took a deep breath of the fresh air before waving her tail in a gesture to Fallenleaf that he could go ahead if he wanted to. Willowheart yawned before turning around and grabbing the bird by its wing, attempting to walk backwards into the camp. Nope, even holding it in my jaws is easier. So the maine coon did just that, and padded into camp, buried in her thoughts of embarrassment.
bump @SpringtrapFNAF

fighting
Old August 5th, 2017, 10:50 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Yeah, sorry about that- I just must've looked over it. Major face palming moment.)

Mousenose glanced up at the sky, checking how much time they would have. It should be enough for her to make a decent catch. She laughed at Crowheart's competitive remark, but set off just as eagerly and quickly quieted herself in order to listen for prey. True to her name, the molly began scenting out her prey, quickly picking up a faint scent of mouse. How ironic. Mouse hunts the mouse. Despite being amused at her thoughts, she was fully focused and didn't dare laugh. The fluffy feline crouched down, her eyes scanning back and forth to detect any movement. She could basically feel them light up with eagerness as soon as she picked out a tiny tan body scurrying along some tall grass. Using the nearby shrubs for cover, she stalked forward until she was close enough to pounce, carefully avoiding any twigs, and bunched her back muscles together. She slowly counted to three, watching the mouse before leaping out. The tiny creature didn't realize the danger until the molly was already upon it, swiftly delivering a kill bite. She lifted her head with a slight purr. Take that, Crowheart!
No worries!
~~~

Crowheart, oblivious to the she-cat's success at killing her first piece of prey, pushed through the forest. He wrenched his fur from brambles and briars (and overall pretty much every bush), leaving black tufts on the branches, but plowed ahead. The shredded tom's pelt ached by the time he reached the scent of squirrel. A red one, by the looks of it, it clung to a small acorn that it nibbled on quickly, its back turned. It had no idea it was being hunted. Just the way I want it.

He assessed his distance between him and his prey and took a tiny step. Crow gathered his haunches beneath him, lowering into a stalking position, and launched himself towards the squirrel, a black streak against the green-and-brown background. His paws hit the unsuspecting red squirrel with a thud and he bit its neck sharply, his head lifting with the prey still in his jaws. I give thanks to StarClan for this squirrel, Crowheart thought, his violet eyes sparkling for a moment. Then the moment was gone, and he was just a cat with a piece of fresh-kill in his maw, which twitched upwards slightly at one corner in a smirk. The night colored tomcat glanced at the sky. It's sundown. Maybe time to catch that vole in the corner that is in plain sight?

He did relatively the same stalking position, only this time adapted to catch this certain kind of prey. When Crowheart leaped, however, his claw-tips missed the vole just barely and, alarmed, it took off with a warning cry to the rest of the forest. He sighed. RiverClan won't thank me for scaring all the prey away.

But he smiled again, for the third time that day. Being with Mousenose did that to him. A lot.

Who's the best hunter now?

~~~

Not him he just missed a vole xDDD
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯