Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2017, 09:42 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

I don't know who to believe.

That was the first thought that entered Clawpaw's head. She had a strong mind. But this cat was breaking it down, piece by piece, removing her armor and getting ready to deliver a final blow. She was sure of it. What was she supposed to do? The white feline weakly lashed out at the older cat again, trying to make it look as though she were doing her best. And she was! She was doing her best! But this cat was stronger then she thought, and she hadn't imagined that she would have to be so... vulnerable here. Shaking lightly, as though it were impossible for her to move, she tried once more to lash out at the feline. "S-stop tr-trying to change my... m-my mind." She ordered. Oh great, was her voice really choosing now to crack? Of course it would. Wasn't that only natural.
She could do this.

She was strong.

Or at least, she could try to do this and try to be strong. Clawpaw was beginning to wonder if being a warrior was worth all that. But there was another thing that she was beginning to worry about... if she didn't do this, she would lose the little bond that she had with her mentor. There was always a certain type of bond between mentor and apprentice, and while theirs might not be running around and laughing together, she would do anything for him; but could he say the same about her? Swallowing, Clawpaw stopped for a moment. "If... what you say is true," She mewed, addressing Smokeblossom; "Then how come I haven't heard what you're saying before? How come you're the first to tell me any of this?" It was true. The white feline really hadn't heard this before.

Smokeblossom was the first bit of light that had entered her dark life.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 6th, 2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:33 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw had her back turned to him at first, so she hadn't seen him coming. She looked around, her amber hues bright with uncertainty. She was about to crawl back in to her nest and try again to seep when she heard someone clear their throat behind her. The tabby knew instantly that it was one of her brothers, either Mountainpaw or Onyxpaw. She paused, tasting the air to identify who it was, then she slowly turned around, seeing that edge was right and it was in fact Mountainpaw. The tension in her shoulders relaxed and she forced her fur to lay flat. She was still a little on edge from her meetings with Blazingnight, and still unsure of what to think, at least not entirely sure. She copied him and sat down, wrapping her sort of dirty tail over her paws. She wasn't say, the cleanest cat, but only because what with training and sneaking in to the territory most nights to train in secret, she was too tired to take good care of her pelt. She knew that it attracted her a few disgusted stares, but Tawnypaw did her best to ignore them and groom herself whenever edge had the time. She figured that she should do it now, but then again, she had a chance to talk with Mountainpaw for a bit, and family came before grooming. She open her jaws to say yes, and that everything was okay, but she looked him over, and knew she couldn't. All Tawnypaw could do was shake her head for a moment. “No.” she said, eying him for any sign of what his response may be.
Though he had set the conversation up in a way that made it appear he was ready to hear and share her burdens, the young tom rather felt unease. It showed on his face as his sister looked back at him with wide and watchful eyes. Though he quickly looked away, staring at something distant. "Want to talk about it?" He said weakly, though supportively. Mountain wouldn't let her just sit and suffer in silence as nervous as he was to try and find a way to comfort his sister. He was never good with words,
nor true emotions really. He was one to flaunt through life with a positive attitude and ignore whatever happened to him negatively. He also lived with an idealistic attitude and never thought that any of his dreams were unrealistic. Like repairing his family's title, and his mother's title. No cat would believe that there was good to Blazingnight, but Moutainpaw wanted to believe that it was true; he wanted others to think it too. That, he thought,
would help his siblings, make them feel less displaced and against the clan.
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:38 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Ever

The liethe molly slipped through the tunnel leading into the clearing and made her way to the fresh kill pile, a plump toad tangled from her jaws. It had been a while since she had gotten out of the nursery, her kits were old enough that they could be without her which was fairly nice for her, her paws no longer itched for movement. The cloud colored warrior dropped her kill on the top of the pile and nosed around, hoping to find her favorite piece of kill, rat. Although most others didn't really like it the plump rodent was her favorite mainly because of his texture. After nudging around the other pieces of kill she finally found a nicely sized rat and smiled, her green hues twinkled with joy. "Oh good, I was afraid there wasn't going to be one, thought I was going to have to go back out to hunt again." she laughed. The warrior bent over, clamped the rodent firmly between her jaws, and made her way in the direction of the nursery. Although she didn't plan on eating her food in there, she would rather like to eat it in the sun, it was warmer out in the clearing.

Sheepface was daydreaming as she made her way to the nursery, her green gaze blank, staring at nothing as she softly padded toward the den. She let out a squeak and dropped her prey as she tripped over a small ball of fur. She barely caught herself from falling flat on her face and turned to look at the ball of fluff she tripped over, her own fur fluffed up. Her emerald green orbs glistened with worry "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked, her soft voice slightly louder than usual, it was a younger cat she was dealing with, her motherly instincts kicked in, who could blame her? Almost immediately she noticed who exactly she tripped over and she froze up, a million questions ran through her mind as she just stared at the tom infront of her. Why did I bump into him? That was the loudest question that was screaming in her mind at the moment, and it was a valid question, why him? Did she do something wrong? Was Starclan testing her? She had no clue, but then again, that's how everyone would react to the offspring of Blazingnight, the Evil leader. She blinked and scolded herself, it wasn't right, judging someone because of their parents evil deeds, they deserved a chance to prove themselves. The white warrior smiled sweetly at the tom and cocked her head to the side "I don't believe I know your name, mines Sheepface, what's yours? I'd like to know the tom I tumbled over." she laughed, her green eyes light up, who knows, maybe she'd make a new friend.
Mountainkit, who'd been laying in the sun bored, woke with a startle. Though as soon as he saw the look of equal fright in the molly's eyes he skittered back a step, ears tipped back. He was rather sure why she appeared equally frightened and it made his chest seize up for a moment,
though nothing could bring the positive kit down for long. He sucked in a quick breath and replaced his uneasy look with a large smile and a courteous tip of his head. "No, no, don't worry about it." He said, his small voice not matching that of his look as the young tom tried to stand tall and get his paws beneath him. It wasn't always easy, though he had been working hard at improving his mobility. It wasn't like he had his father's example anymore, he hadn't for a long time... "I was in the way." He mumbled,
his mind off topic and in a dream reality where his father and mother had returned. Those were the last times he believed himself to be truly happy.Him and his siblings simply didn't fit in anymore, and it made him frustrated deep down, but he wouldn't show it. Mountainkit believed that he would be the one to fix everything for all of them, reshape the clan's opinion on them. Though to another that might seem an impossible task, Mountain did not. He didn't believe in the world impossible, not for a long time.
Old May 6th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Stagwhisper looked at her, slightly stern. "It's none of your business." He snapped, realizing he sounded harsher than he meant it to be, but his pelt has started bristling. He tried to calm down so it would lie flat again.

Gingerpaw snorted and flicked her ears, "Fine. I was just trying to help!" she hissed. She glared at him for a while longer and then started to stalk away.

(She is leaving unless Stagwhisker stops her.)
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

RedScar sat near the entrance of the camp his tail flicking there and what not his blind eye passed over every cat while his amber eye scanned the sky

Redscar padded back into camp his tail lashing angrily

He shook his head snorting "Kits these days, little varments"

The tom known as RedScar stepped infront of the apprentice "You needn't yell"

Last edited by BEAR.; May 6th, 2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: 4 post merge
Old May 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Chrysanthemumshade slipped out the warriors' den, trotting through the clearing hoping to find her sister. The grey long haired pretty cat put a smile on her face, glancing at everyone else, trying to scan the crowd of her dear sister. A clumsy and playful one the she cat was. And, how proud Chrysanthemumshade was when her sister had been appointed as the new deputy. ''Cloverwhisker!'' She called, her voice light. ''Where is that weird sister of mine?'' She giggled.

From across the clearing, Coldhearted dug into a starling, tearing off its meat and scuffing it down. As he finished his meal, the tom looked up, catching the pretty grey she cat that trotted on. Chrysanthemumshade, the name he registered. Then, he remembered Cloverwhisker. The equally pretty she cat as her sister. Where had Cloverwhisker been anyway? Most likely busy with deputy duties. Coldhearted dug up the bones of his meal, and he laid there grooming himself.

@Bella~
Old May 6th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
Chrysanthemumshade slipped out the warriors' den, trotting through the clearing hoping to find her sister. The grey long haird pretty cat put a smile on her face, glancing at everyone else, trying to scan the crowd of her dear sister. A clumsy and playful one the she cat was. And, how proud Chrysanthemumshade was when her sister had been appointed as the new deputy. ''Cloverwhisker!'' She called, her voice light. ''Where is that weird sister of mine?'' She giggled.

From across the clearing, Coldhearted dug into a starling, tearing off its meat and scuffing it down. As he finished his meal, the tom looked up, catching the pretty grey she cat that trotted on. Chrysanthemumshade, the name he registered. Then, he remembered Cloverwhisker. The equally pretty she cat as her sister. Where had Cloverwhisker been anyway? Most likely busy with deputy duties. Coldhearted dug up the bones of his meal, and he laid there grooming himself.

@Bella~
Cloverwhisker blinked and lifted her head at the sound of her name being called. She rolled her eyes at the phrase "weird sister" and stood up to meet her sister "Hey!" She mewerd once she was in front of her sister "What's up? "
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:11 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

@CandyFlossCat

Rubyclaw stalked into camp with her mouth full of fresh kill. She proudly dropped her prey in the pile. She bent down to pick up a juicy mouse and walked over to a shadowy corner. She layed down on grassy patch of land and stared at the mouse. It was such a simple but desired meal. Just as Orchidstep was. The white warrior hung her head, feeling a pang of sadness. Her chest felt like a fresh wound but she knew it was an old one opening up. A broken heart.
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
@CandyFlossCat

Rubyclaw stalked into camp with her mouth full of fresh kill. She proudly dropped her prey in the pile. She bent down to pick up a juicy mouse and walked over to a shadowy corner. She layed down on grassy patch of land and stared at the mouse. It was such a simple but desired meal. Just as Orchidstep was. The white warrior hung her head, feeling a pang of sadness. Her chest felt like a fresh wound but she knew it was an old one opening up. A broken heart.
(Srry for late response was doing something with my friend)

Mallowpetal was sitting with Vixenblossom, her sister. "Good catch, Rubyclaw!" She called, then went back to her sister. 'I wonder if Rubyclaw is okay..' she thought, stealing a glance at her saddened Clanmate.
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:51 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Srry for late response was doing something with my friend)

Mallowpetal was sitting with Vixenblossom, her sister. "Good catch, Rubyclaw!" She called, then went back to her sister. 'I wonder if Rubyclaw is okay..' she thought, stealing a glance at her saddened Clanmate.
Rubyclaw barely even noticed Mallowpelt's compliment. She only looked at the darkening sky and looked at the faint stars. One of those is her... she thought, trying to cheer herself up. It didn't work. She looked back down at her prey and nibbled on it a bit before pushing it away, her appetite gone. She shrink into the shadows.