Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2020, 07:08 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Estelle
he hum softly under his breath, wandering around the camp. well, wandering around the entrance of the nursery to be more specific. he disliked going to far! jaykit huffed, "im so bor..re..red!" he stuttered in a grumpy voice yet his eyes caught someone. a perfect victim. he crouch down.
jaykit wiggled, his eyes full-on blown as he gazed at nightkit with a playful look. it was clear he was targeting her. ''rawr!" he yowled at, pouncing at molly but it was no surprise that jaykit failed in his attempt. he let out a yelp, tripping over his own paws and landed flat onto his face. he let out a groan, "n..nightkit!" jaykit gasped, pouting at her as if it was her fault. though, he had a teasing gleam in his eyes.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 9th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was a calm day and Nightkit wasn't really doing much. She simply sat near the nursery entrance, of course in a way she could see her mother and her mother could see her, and was mostly caught up in her own thoughts, staring out in front of her but at nothing specific.

But that calmness soon ended when the white kit snapped out of her thoughts, letting out as yelp, as she suddenly heard a loud "rawr"
Clearly startled by the unusual sound she look around quickly, only to find Jaykit landding flat on his face.
"J-Jaykit!?"
Nightkit quietly mowed in a surprised and still a little startled tone.
and right when she had promised to try and be braver

"yo-u go-goofball"
She continued in her usual quiet voice, this time almost a whisper, now turning her head away in a pout, had she even spoken to this kit before?
Eventually, though, she looked back the tom, giving him a questioning look.
"a-are you al-right?"
@x ghostie

Last edited by Estelle; March 9th, 2020 at 07:35 PM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
[Open]
Silentpaw's tail swayed back and forth as stared at her paws. She's been rather bored as of late since her mentor disappeared. Foxpaw too, her dad was to busy with clan stuff to pay much attention to her. She could also catch a touch of sickness in the air that was making her uneasy. The life of a clan cat wasn't all she had thought it would be. It was just dull, she didn't have as much fun here as she had when she was a kit.
The young flame point had little to nothing to do right now. He wasn't fond of obtaining a new mentor since he had just been getting used to his old one. As he grumbled and growled to himself, Tigerpaw made no effort to avoid stepping on the tail of the younger apprentice as he walked into the den. He did stop to see who the tail belonged too. Seeing as it was only the disfuctional mute, he went on ignoring her and settled down in his nest for a nap.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 9th, 2020, 11:20 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

The tom's fur bristled sharply as he cast a side glance at Wildfang angrily. Great, he didn't know how she knew, but she knew that this was punishment. "No one told you to be a brat, yet you are, so how do you know I'm not choosing to do this?" he hissed, shuffling the moss more messily now. Fur flew everywhere adding to the mix of fitting cats. He refused to give into this fleabag's demands even if it were the last thing he did today. He only took directions from two cats, and those two were Icestar and sometimes Beastspark. Well, occasionally Beastspark. Finally getting the two piles seperate, Squirrelear picked up the dirty moss and took it out the den to rid the camp of later. He made sure to give it a shake as he was walking past the calico, sending fur everywhere.

Upon return, Squirrelear immediately noticed he had left some of the dirty moss behind and started to grumble in frustration. Suddenly, he smirked sneakily and grabbed some of the clean moss he had brought in with him and went straight up to the nest closest to the warrior and set both the clean and dirty moss down. After giving it a couple shakes to soften it, lightly as not to shake up fur, he laid it down and mentioned a paw towards it. "There you go princess, happy now?" he meowed, trying to act kind for a split second before he walked back to the pile to fluff out the rest of the moss and starting to lay down the rest of the nests. As he awaited her realization, he snickered silently, avoiding looking at her till she laid down.
The calico she-cat scoffed at the other's retaliated venom, shaking her head, "No warrior would do this chore willingly," There was a sneer in her lips as she growled, "So you're obviously being punished. When he didn't originally make her a nest, she huffed with rage and moved off to the corner of the den to rest in the dirt, exhaustion plaguing her.

Upon his return and him making her a "fresh nest", the beautiful she-cat awoke from her doze with a large yawn. In the doziness of sleep, she gazed at him with blissful emerald eyes,"Oh.." That rage seemed to have subsided and she pushed her drowsy self to sit up. "Thank you." She bowed her head politely, going to stand to move nests, a deep sigh leaving her throat, "I apologize for snapping..." She grumbled regretfully, hanging her head low as she moved towards the new nest. She hadn't expected the other to actually make her a nest, so she wasn't about to bite the hand after he had actually done it.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 9th, 2020, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

The large she-cat had been taking a nap in her nest when she felt a small thud against her. Rolling her throat in a bit of a sleepy chirp, the other lifted her head to look at the interruption. She had had generally intimidating eyes; she couldn't help it. As she gazed at the little one, she forced a gentle roll of a purr to show that she was no threat."Thank you for waking me..." She stayed laying, as not to let her size scare the other. Her tongue curled out of her large mouth as she gave a yawn, stretching her humongous paws out in front of her. "I think I might have over slept if not for your help." She was fibbing, but she knew kits loved to feel like they're helping.
the brown tabby scrunch up his nose, gazing dizzily at the grey molly. so big. jaykit had seen big cats in his lifetime and he considered himself to be pretty big!! though, jaykit couldn't help but let out a gasp. he sink back at her piercing gaze until a comforting sound came from her throat. ma! jaykit's muscles relaxed-- he would scoot closer to examine slatepaw. ''o..oh!! um, n..no problem. that was what i uh, er, c..came here to do.....?" jaykit gave a short nod which was mainly for himself. his gaze flicker to slatepaw's uh, paws. the other statement seemed to slip through his ears. ''woah!!!" jaykit gasp, poking slatepaw's right paw with his own in curiosity. "so biggg!!"

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 9th, 2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
the brown tabby scrunch up his nose, gazing dizzily at the grey molly. so big. jaykit had seen big cats in his lifetime and he considered himself to be pretty big!! though, jaykit couldn't help but let out a gasp. he sink back at her piercing gaze until a comforting sound came from her throat. ma! jaykit's muscles relaxed-- he would scoot closer to examine slatepaw. ''o..oh!! um, n..no problem. that was what i uh, er, c..came here to do.....?" jaykit gave a short nod which was mainly for himself. his gaze flicker to slatepaw's uh, paws. the other statement seemed to slip through his ears. ''woah!!!" jaykit gasp, poking slatepaw's right paw with his own in curiosity. "so biggg!!"
Though she was rather self-conscious of her size, especially around little ones, the large female forced herself to keep her paws visible, flexing out those needle-like claws to show the kit. Keeping that purr alive in her chest, she bowed her head in a slow nod, "They are pretty big, aren't they." Stretching her paws again, she slowly pushed herself to sit up, showing her large mass. Looking down at the other with those intimidating eyes, she kneaded her paws into the moss below, "But it's because I'm large."

Everything Finder

Old March 10th, 2020, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
It was a calm day and Nightkit wasn't really doing much. She simply sat near the nursery entrance, of course in a way she could see her mother and her mother could see her, and was mostly caught up in her own thoughts, staring out in front of her but at nothing specific.

But that calmness soon ended when the white kit snapped out of her thoughts, letting out as yelp, as she suddenly heard a loud "rawr"
Clearly startled by the unusual sound she look around quickly, only to find Jaykit landding flat on his face.
"J-Jaykit!?"
Nightkit quietly mowed in a surprised and still a little startled tone.
and right when she had promised to try and be braver

"yo-u go-goofball"
She continued in her usual quiet voice, this time almost a whisper, now turning her head away in a pout, had she even spoken to this kit before?
Eventually, though, she looked back the tom, giving him a questioning look.
"a-are you al-right?"
@x ghostie
jaykit scrunched up his nose, letting out a grunt as sat up onto his haunches. he briefly forget his surroundings for a moment and was more focused on himself. "this is the third time today,,," jaykit mumbled to himself, huffing. he didn't know why he was a clutz. his ears perk up at the sound of a whisper and a feminine voice.

jaykit lift his head, staring at nightkit for a moment with wide eyes before flashing her a grin. "ye..yep! that's uh, m..me! just a silllllyyy joke, " he lied through clench teeth. awkwardly chuckling to himself in an attempt to lighten the situation. ''course i am! a..are you ok..okay?" jaykit questioned, leaning forward as he glance the molly up and down. she seemed fine. though, jaykit didn't want to brag but.. his falls were pretty powerful and amazing~! so who knew. ''whatcha doin..?" the tom tilt his head to the left, poking nightkit in the with a soft kit paw.

pronouns.cc
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:01 AM
Kindheart

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Now that she had a mentor, Slatepaw was itching to begin training...as well as to get to know her mentor. She had been oggling over him since they met at the ceremony. He was huge...and white. She wondered if they would make a great pair when she was fully grown. When she and he we're both gigantic and she was fluffy and black and he was fluffy and white.
Today she decided to hunt him down and ask if they could do some training. With a bit of quiet, she popped into the warriors den, scanning the nests for the white mass with her emerald eyes, "Whiteshadow?" She chimed quietly, but sternly. @Moonraven

Everything Finder

Old March 10th, 2020, 01:41 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Owlkit sighed.
"I don't think anyone wants to see us hunt, Cottonkit." he mumbled. "Maybe we should go back to the nursery." His heart drooped. He wanted to do this so bad. He KNEW they would make him an apprentice if they saw him. Sighing, he started padding back to the nursery.

(OPEN: If anyone wants to watch Cottonkit and Owlkit play hunt, they better do it quick!)

@MagicCat99
Cottonkit sighed and with a low tail he started padding towards the nursery. When he was almost there, the tomkit gave a quick glance over his shoulder to see if there were any warriors that would like to see them.
(I could always just use my own SHC Warrior.)

Click my dragons!
Old March 10th, 2020, 02:00 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw had been trying to take it easy since his injury. His tail stung, still, and he.. still felt a little off, after the poisoning, but he was trying to do better. He wanted to do more, but there was an inkling of fear in regards to leaving right now. After the silver loop, and his parents..

He did not want to think about it.

When water splashed him, he sprang to his paws in an instant, fur bristling slightly. "Watch it!" His voice had changed to a low growl, but it dissipated when he realized who he was speaking to-- Duskkit.

A she-cat.

Oh, oh! He could-- this was promising.

"Duskkit.." he flattened his fur, licking at the muddied wet spots on his pelt. ".. Should not you be in the nursery, little she-cat? You should be taking notes on being a queen, preparing for your future."

[ @Shimm ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread