Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2017, 12:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
@Moonfang
The Dark warrior walked into camp, his pelt dripping with blood. His gaze darkend. His apprentice, No hs Daughter laid on his back, claw marks in her chest. His green orbs narrowed, he placed the apprentice down carefully. His pelt was dark with blood, some had dried on his fur. He sat next to the apprentice. His claws where out, paws covered in blood from where he had kicked the snow. He looked at Crystalpaw, her eyes full of pain. Soon did he realize wasn't just her pain. He had the same feeling, deep in his heart.
Moonfang...
He clawed the ground, walking over to the fresh kill pile. He dropped it at her feet. Darkoak nosed the cat, helping her sit up. He licked her head, nuzzling her. "Come on, eat this. It will get your strength up. Kestrelberry will fix you up." He mewed. Moonfang was gone, he was just seeing things. Darkoak looked down at his adopted kit. She wasn't his own, but he still loved her.
Wait, does he love her as a daughter? Darkoak glanced down as he curled around his apprentice. She looked so much like Moonfang, did he love her more then just a apprentice? More then a Daughter? His head spun, he wrapped his tail around her as he tried to stop her bleeding.
Darkoak looked down at her, his gaze darkened with grief. She looks so much like Moonfang... He couldn't love her as...a Mate. He couldn't love her like a daughter, Sapphirestorm was her daughter. Right? Darkoak looked down at Crystalpaw.
"What type of love do you feel for me?"
Crystalpaw looked up at him slightly. she knew that answer, but would he like the answer she had for him. She thought about her mother and if this would hurt her, but then she thought about Darkoak and what he would think. She had to answer. "You will think I'm crazy." she said softly then she cringed in pain. "But, I.. I love you like mother loved you. You... aren't just an adopted dad your... more. You have been there for us, but, it may just be the fact your my mentor, but to me it feels like you are there for me so much more. And I would have told you how I thought but... you took us in as kits after my father disappeared so I just... kept it to myself." she said, and lowered her head. "I just didn't want you to think bad of me." she said softly.
Old February 26th, 2017, 04:39 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Spirited Darkness @Hexict
[ figured we should rp these guys ^^ ]

Onyxkit sat by the fresh-kill pile, staring through wide eyes at the ground before him. His tail was lying limply at his side, and his forepaws were pressed firmly against the ground. The only visible movement from him was the constant twitch of his ears and whiskers due to the gentle, leaf-bare breeze. He was lost in thought, unattached from reality, and that could be determined even by the most naive of cats.

His mindset, though jumbled and complex, was focused intently on his current situation. His parents were gone, just gone. His mother was murdered, and the Clan had celebrated her death. He didn't remember his parents too well, but he remembered bits and pieces of his time with them. His father had obviously been depressed, and hadn't exactly treated his kits like he could've had he not been sad. Then Burdrockpool went missing, assumed to be deceased, alongside his brothers, Moutainkit and Blackkit. That left Onyxkit with his only two sisters, Dovekit and Tawnykit. He didn't know them as well as he could, but he did love them. All his kin but those two were gone, and he knew to cherish them.

Ever since his mothers' decline, Onyxkit had been incredibly reserved. He avoided socializing, fearful of the looks and remarks he may get due to his parentage. He didn't want to set himself up for failure. He isn't a nervous ball of fluff, no, he's simply insecure. He doesn't think very highly of himself, unfortunately, but he refuses to display his thoughts or feelings about himself. As he ages, though, he can see his personality shift. He's become deceitful, confident of his actions. It's easier to hide his emotions, and he can now hold his head proudly as he walks across the clearing.

Onyxkit shook his head discreetly, bringing himself back to reality. He shifted slightly at the transformation. His tail flicked as he acknowledged reality, and his golden eyes gleamed blankly as he surveyed the clearing.
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:58 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

(Talking about doing it this weekend am i right)

Halestar shifted as she looked down, once again clearing her throat. "It has been some time since Timberstar's death- and I feel as though there is a need for some ceremonies as well." she said, voice loud and booming throughout the clearing. She looked down at a group of apprentices and smiled widely, watching them look up at her.

"I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." She looked down and smiled gently at the other apprentices, sighing before speaking again. Silentpaw, Frogpaw, Smokepaw, Webpaw, Harepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Silentpaw, from this moment you will be known as Silentcry. StarClan honors your determination and devotion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Frogpaw, from this moment you will be known as Frogspeck. StarClan honors your loyalty and devotion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She took a moment to look down at her past apprentice, Smokeblossom deserved a public ceremony as well.

"Smokepaw, from this moment you will be known as Smokeblossom. StarClan honors your loyalty and courage, and we welcome you officially as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Webpaw, from this moment you will be known as Webheart. StarClan honors your strength and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Harepaw, from this moment you will be known as Harethorn. StarClan honors your loyalty and being strong willed, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." The leader spoke, voice loud and proud as she let these apprentices become warriors in the eyes of StarClan. "You will all sit a silent vigil tonight and watch over the clan."

"And now for the young kits to become apprentices." She mewed, looking at the kits still by their kin, looking big and strong. "Raggedkit, Cherrykit, Boulderkit, Cedarkit, Pinekit, Wolfkit, Beachkit, Sootkit, Dreamkit, Badgerkit, Leopardkit, and Tawnykit. you have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Raggedpaw, Cherrypaw, Boulderpaw, Cedarpaw, Pinepaw, Wolfpaw, Beachpaw, Sootpaw, Dreampaw, Badgerpaw, Leopardkit,. Your mentors will be Jaguarclaw, Crookedpath, Stagtail, Wolftooth, Cedarbreeze, Runningbrook, Darkblaze, Rosestorm, Skybird, Pufftuft, Tailorsight and Tawnymouth. I hope your mentors will pass down all they know on to you." She said, taking a deep breath after- hoping she did not forget anyone in the process. @Hexict @Crumbleless @Nighty @Swiftheart @Raggedclaw @Marble @NightWarrior4Life @SpiritedDarkness @Lonestar23 @starfall @AbsurdJinx

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old February 27th, 2017, 02:07 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

The siblings nodded, saying a brief goodbye to Rockkit, Ashkit and Rainkit and went to find their mentors.
Old February 27th, 2017, 08:36 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spiritfrost tried to get her other two kits to settle and licked them to warm them up.
Darkblaze purred as tigerkit swung a paw at him "shes already a little warrior" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 27th, 2017, 08:45 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[Yay my babies are growing up]
@Hugz @Trashy Sky @Lonestar23

grinned widely after he pulled away from touching his nose with Rosestorm and looked around, taking in the sight before him. This was, by far, the most exciting day of his life, now he could wander outside of the clan, and now he could grab the elders some moss so that's they could tell him more stories. The black and grey tom spotted the molly and bounded up to her, his tail tip twitching with excitement "Hello, I'm Sootpaw by the way, it's nice to meet you." he purred, his Amber eyes danced with excitement, curiosity,a nod pure joy.

Dreampaw touched noses with her mentor, but in her case, it wasn't really a light touch, it was more like she crashed her nose I tom her mentors nose, and it hurt, a lot. It only fazed her for a few seconds before she shook her head and smiled widely back up at Skybird, her tail lashed back and fourth as she tried to contain her excitement "I'm Dreampaw, just thought I'd tell you myself since it's the polite thing to do." she quipped, her voice dripped with excitement, and joy, she couldn't wait to go and explore the territory, she wanted to go do that now.

Pufftuft blinked once he noticed that he was given an apprentice, he wasn't expecting to get one so soon. The grey warrior picked himself up and padded over to his apprentice, making sure he had no burrs or snow clumps in his pelt. He bent down and touched noses with Badgerkit, excitement shone in his hues. He couldn't wait to teach the new apprentice all he knew, he just had to figure out how he planned on doing that.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 27th, 2017 at 08:45 AM.
Old February 27th, 2017, 11:53 AM
a tiny bean

@Emeraldgaze

Starling sat, unamused as she thought about the cats surrounding her. She noticed Emerald and padded over~
lotusfang
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:00 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@Emeraldgaze

Starling sat, unamused as she thought about the cats surrounding her. She noticed Emerald and padded over~
Emerald nodded shyly at Starling as she sat down next to him. He nudged the piece of fresh kill he was eating towards her.

(Does Starling have a full name like Emerald has Emeraldgaze?)
(Also your signature is amazing, i love that song to bits!)
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:26 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldgaze View Post
Emerald nodded shyly at Starling as she sat down next to him. He nudged the piece of fresh kill he was eating towards her.

(Does Starling have a full name like Emerald has Emeraldgaze?)
(Also your signature is amazing, i love that song to bits!)
(ty, and yes she does; Starlingrush)

"Hey."
lotusfang
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:34 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
(ty, and yes she does; Starlingrush)

"Hey."
"Hi..." He said, licking his light gray tabby fur. "It's boring being in camp all day, isn't it?" he said, playing with the dirt with his paw/
Closed Thread