Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2017, 05:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Moving slightly, Wildpaw shut her muzzle. This idiot didn't know anything she was going through. Yet, there was a slightly odd feeling she hadn't felt in a while. Not love, but something smaller. Happiness?
The amount of changes she had been going through made her head spin.
After finishing apply the herbs to the mollys leg, they pulled back and were quiet satisfied with their work. ¨Since Kestrelberry isnt a Medicine Cat anymore, tell me if you have any problems with your leg.¨ their voice was short and curt, though they felt somewhat proud of themselves for their first treatment of a cat. They had no one to smile to, or anyone to really brag to seeing as they werent super close with Halestar and kestrelberry wasnt a med cat anymore.
They purred at their accomplishment.

[end]
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar padded cooly into the training ground, a large frown on her face. The leader growled at the site of Rusticlash attacking a fellow ShadowClan warrior- more importantly a good friend of hers. The leader growled and frowned deeply, "I'd advise you let Smokeblossom go. Now." She said, voice dark and frightening.

Before the other cat had a chance to respond she started quickly for the other cat, continuing to speak harshly. "I give little respect to traitors of their own clan, Rusticlash." The large she-cat aimed a swipe at the face of the traitor, keeping her cool as she did so.
The red marbled tom was about ready to make the final blow. He was already on his way down for it when the voice sounded behind him. Really? Did it have to be now? Not like, moments later after it was done? Sheer darn luck. That's what Smokeblossom had. Luck, and lots of it. It seemed every time he got ready to make his move, there Halestar showed up. Always getting in the way of things. "I give little respect for cats who barge in on personal business." He snarled at the leader. He leaped off of Smokeblossom, knowing she was already hurt and that she couldn't get too far. Although, his problem was, Clawpaw was still around, and he didn't want her to get a crap filled record with the leader.

He ducked the blow, easily. While crouched down, he aimed a swipe at her legs, the long fur catching in his claws. If he could get her down too, it might just give him long enough of a time to run over and end her. Once Smokeblossom was gone, he didn't care what happened.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The red marbled tom was about ready to make the final blow. He was already on his way down for it when the voice sounded behind him. Really? Did it have to be now? Not like, moments later after it was done? Sheer darn luck. That's what Smokeblossom had. Luck, and lots of it. It seemed every time he got ready to make his move, there Halestar showed up. Always getting in the way of things. "I give little respect for cats who barge in on personal business." He snarled at the leader. He leaped off of Smokeblossom, knowing she was already hurt and that she couldn't get too far. Although, his problem was, Clawpaw was still around, and he didn't want her to get a crap filled record with the leader.

He ducked the blow, easily. While crouched down, he aimed a swipe at her legs, the long fur catching in his claws. If he could get her down too, it might just give him long enough of a time to run over and end her. Once Smokeblossom was gone, he didn't care what happened.
Halestar stumbled slightly as he snagged her fur, but quickly regained her balance. She frowned and looked at the tom, her eyes narrowing sharply. The leader huffed and ran towards Smokeblossom, standing over her and using her body as a shield.

The large she-cat glared at the other cat, Rusticlash, as she shifted, making sure her footing was strong and firm. "I would like to address a few things with you." She growled. "One. Tess was real. Two. It is against the laws of ShadowClan to attack and attempt to kill another clan mate without reason." The leader hissed, narrowing her bright emerald green eyes at the bright red tom.

[I believe he is supposed to be exiled, correct?]

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 14th, 2017, 11:37 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!" The strong leader said, voice booming across the small clearing in which the Highbranch was in the center of. She waited a few moments for cats to gather beneath her before starting. "It's time for some apprentices to become warriors and some kits to become apprentices- I also have a requested name change for a very special cat."

The leader looked at the small kits who had gathered as well- it was there time to become apprentices.

"Autumnkit, Mistkit, Teakit, Ashenkit- please step forward as well." Halestar said with a large smile, her tone softening much as the smaller kits stepped forward.

"Autumnkit, Mistkit, Teakit, Ashenkit, Mountainkit, you have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you both to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Autumnpaw, Mistpaw, Teapaw, Ashenpaw, and Mountainpaw. Your mentors will be Smokeblossom for Autumnkit, Mistkit your mentor will be Snakesnap,
Teakit your mentor will be Cloverwhisker, Ashenkit your mentor will be Bumbleleap, Mountainkit your mentor will be Sheepface. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you." She said, watching the kits squirm with excitement.

"Morningpaw, Smokepaw, and Winterpaw- please step forward."

[They step forward and look up at Halestar]

"I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn."

"Morningpaw, Smokepaw, and Winterpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

["I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Morningpaw, from this moment you will be known as Morningpath. StarClan honors your cheerfulness and willfulness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Smokepaw
, from this moment you will be known as Smokestorm. StarClan honors your intelligence and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. And finally, Winterpaw, from this moment you will be known as Winterdream. StarClan honors your courage and spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." The leader said, flicking her tail softly and nodding at the three new warriors.

"We also have a very special new member of ShadowClan, please step forward, Cloud. I would like to thank you for joining us and taking on the warrior code-
I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this new member. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Cloud, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

["I do"]

"
Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Cloud, from this moment you will be known as Cloudfeather. StarClan honors your courage to join, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan."

"That will conclude all the ceremonies, thank you." She said before jumping off the Highbranch and padding back to her den, sighing very faintly.
@The Eye Of The Storm @BluBunny @starfall @Ever @Lonestar23 @tawny~

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Last edited by Jingle; May 14th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:17 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@Duststorm
Foxspring almost laughed at her suggestion. His paws kneaded into the moss beneath him now as he got antsy to leave the den. He had things to do, places to go, cats to see. Well maybe not that last part. Still, that wasn't his point. "Don't be so childish about it. Fighting? Honestly," he rolled his yellow hues before continuing, "unless you plan on starting it, I'm not down for it," he hissed lowly. Where did she want to take this and how much longer would it last. "Get over your tail, everyone gets stepped on eventually, I swear you're acting like I broke your leg! Dramatic! Guess the old age is getting to you already," he shot. Foxspring's hues narrowed back up and his amusement was instantly gone. He was serious about his statement. Obviously just from the fact he was fairly blunt about the whole thing.
[/FONT]
Grumbling quietly to herself, Badgerbite slowly lowered herself back into her nest, her fur standing on edge as she watched the other moves carefully. Her eyes remained slits as a low growl left her throat, "They say sight is the first thing to go... Old age isn't just affecting me, huh?" She scoffed and curled herself into a ball, tucking her nose daintily under her left paw. "I guess old age has gotten to me, although, I doubt that you would win the fight anyway." Badgerbite mused to herself, a cocky grin plastered across her features as she closed her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. The senior warrior shifted in her nest, curling her tail around her body. "Why don't you go scare some kits with that pelt of yours."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:39 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
They looked down and shaked their head. It was hard, admitting youre not okay, letting someone else see that vulnerability. It was something Pine liked to protect, let no one see his vulnerability inorder for no one to see him as weak, and blame it on his blindness. ¨I dont feel okay.¨ their voice was rather quiet, though they made sure to be facing Creek so they could read their words.

Creekgaze flicked their ear again, although they could not hear— it was just a tic of theirs, they supposed. It was clearly difficult for Pinewatcher to come to terms with the fact that they were hurting, they did blame themself—perhaps they could’ve done better, saved Screechpaw had they been able to see, been born like any other cat. It was a moment of weakness that Creekgaze recognised, and seeing the words on the other feline’s lips prompted them to move forwards, take a few tentative steps closer, pressing their nose to Pine’s shoulder in a symbol of apology. They did not speak, but only stood, quiet, grieving with them.

baibai

Last edited by oats; May 15th, 2017 at 05:43 AM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:12 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A single small cat sat in the clearing. Now, sitting still was never easy for the Bengal, and even now it was obvious that her paws were moving very quickly in her almost statue-like state. One thing about Leopardpaw? She would never be in an actual statue-state. After all, she was constantly being driven to do things, wasn't she? Technically no. But there was so much to do around her that she chose to think of it that way. It was just one of the ways that the young cat's mind worked. She didn't think of herself as strange, though, she thought of herself as unique. Special. Different.

A chill blew through the air, causing Leopardpaw to shiver. Bengals like herself rarely had the super-thick coats that they needed in the colder moons, and while it might be new-leaf, the sun had not yet warmed the Clan to the point where it would be hot. When the sun reached it's peak, however, was a pretty warm part of the day. Leopardpaw needed to do something. Just get out and go, to be honest. Because at the moment she was pretty bored. This was also not an often occurance for the young she cat, as she was normally involved in finding something to do. Still being a young apprentice she was about the size of an older kit, and it bothered her when cats got her age wrong.

It seemed to happen more and more often now, and even the normally better-natured feline was finding herself irritated by it. Could cats not just figure out this by looking at her? It wasn't too much of a problem to call a kit an apprentice. But to call an apprentice a kit was, to Leopardpaw, one of the worst things you could do. It irritated her very much. Glancing around for a playmate, her mind turned to her friend. Well... one of her best friends, to be honest. Where is that cat? See, patience was not her best trait. In fact she didn't seem to sport it at all. But she was confident that her friend would show up soon. Sooner or later he always did, and then they could finally hang out more. Maybe get out of the clearing. It was about to get crowded, and Leopardpaw would prefer to be out of here by the time that it was. The Bengal rolled over onto her back, batting at invisible things in the sky with her soft paws as she did so. It was just a game she played with herself when she was bored.

@Hexict
A pale and dark grey tom padded boldly out of the warriors' den, a place that he clearly did not belong. He looked as if he was proud of himself to have been in that den. In truth, it wasn't really a proud moment in what he'd done but rather what he was thinking. The older kit had been picturing himself as a warrior lately. He would soon become an apprentice in less than a moon and he was already picturing himself as a warrior of Shadowclan. Standing tall beside his clan-mates and having others depend on him.

It was a life nearly every kit wanted, although he was aware that he was more of a troublemaker than a respected warrior.

The tom had only lived in the clan for a few short moons, but he really did enjoy it. He cared for his adopted parents, and he did adore his sister so he had been overjoyed when they were re-united. Flintkit had been so relieved when he ran into Shadowclan and learned that Lost - now Lostkit - was safe. She also seemed happy, which was rare for her around their biological parents. Flint had quickly joined Shadowclan and was taken in by Martenleap and Shrewcall, the two toms who had taken in his sister as well. And the grey kit enjoyed them, clearly happy to be a part of the clans. It was much better than having to live with his biological parents.

The grey kit let his blue orbs shift around the clearing, looking for something to do, some trouble to make. His gaze stopped as he saw a certain fidgety spotted molly already in the clearing, whom appeared to be searching for the same things as he was. Trouble. He gave a mischievous grin and made his way towards his partner in crime. The tom waved his dark tail as he approached her. "Hey!" He called out happily. Flintkit hadn't had much time with her since she became an apprentice, so he was please to see her free from her training and able to hang out with him. And he knew that soon he wold become an apprentice as well, and hoped that he could train with her.

Starclan better bless their mentors.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; May 15th, 2017 at 08:12 AM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:10 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post

Creekgaze flicked their ear again, although they could not hear— it was just a tic of theirs, they supposed. It was clearly difficult for Pinewatcher to come to terms with the fact that they were hurting, they did blame themself—perhaps they could’ve done better, saved Screechpaw had they been able to see, been born like any other cat. It was a moment of weakness that Creekgaze recognised, and seeing the words on the other feline’s lips prompted them to move forwards, take a few tentative steps closer, pressing their nose to Pine’s shoulder in a symbol of apology. They did not speak, but only stood, quiet, grieving with them.
Despite their bitter and sensitive attitude, physical comfort was a joy to them. They werent one to like pity from someone else, to the silent mourn was preferred. Pinewatcher leaned into their touch, immediately burrowing their muzzle in the other cats shorter fur. Much they tried not to admit it, Creekgaze always calmed them--they were home. They were their eyes while themself were their ears, a connection Pine would never want to lose. They tried to put up a tough front, voice often laced with aggression when really Pine was just scared and didnt know how to handle emotions properly. Being intoxicated by their warriors scent was calming, it reassured them that Creek was here for them, prevented them from crying at the moment. They wouldnt admit it, but deep down they were scared of their blindness. Creek could have been on that patrol- and Pine wouldnt have been able to do a thing.
The thought scared them, but they settled for their friends comfort right now.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
A pale and dark grey tom padded boldly out of the warriors' den, a place that he clearly did not belong. He looked as if he was proud of himself to have been in that den. In truth, it wasn't really a proud moment in what he'd done but rather what he was thinking. The older kit had been picturing himself as a warrior lately. He would soon become an apprentice in less than a moon and he was already picturing himself as a warrior of Shadowclan. Standing tall beside his clan-mates and having others depend on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

It was a life nearly every kit wanted, although he was aware that he was more of a troublemaker than a respected warrior.

The tom had only lived in the clan for a few short moons, but he really did enjoy it. He cared for his adopted parents, and he did adore his sister so he had been overjoyed when they were re-united. Flintkit had been so relieved when he ran into Shadowclan and learned that Lost - now Lostkit - was safe. She also seemed happy, which was rare for her around their biological parents. Flint had quickly joined Shadowclan and was taken in by Martenleap and Shrewcall, the two toms who had taken in his sister as well. And the grey kit enjoyed them, clearly happy to be a part of the clans. It was much better than having to live with his biological parents.

The grey kit let his blue orbs shift around the clearing, looking for something to do, some trouble to make. His gaze stopped as he saw a certain fidgety spotted molly already in the clearing, whom appeared to be searching for the same things as he was. Trouble. He gave a mischievous grin and made his way towards his partner in crime. The tom waved his dark tail as he approached her. "Hey!" He called out happily. Flintkit hadn't had much time with her since she became an apprentice, so he was please to see her free from her training and able to hang out with him. And he knew that soon he wold become an apprentice as well, and hoped that he could train with her.

Starclan better bless their mentors.

A familiar voice sounded behind the young Bengal and she turned around to see Flintkit making his way towards her. There might be a lot of grey cats in ShadowClan, but Leopardpaw would never mistake her friend for one of them. He was her partner. It was like having a very, very friendly alliance... almost. "Hey Flintkit!" She called back cheerfully, her hues sparking eagerly as they normally did when her friend came into view. Great, now she wouldn't be bored anymore. Leopardpaw loved looking on the bright side of life, and if this wasn't a bright side, then she didn't know what would be.

Besides, even if her boredom wasn't instantly cured-- which at the moment her excitement and happiness had certainly been peaked-- it would at least lighten a little bit. "So! Any big plans for today?" She asked. It was a half-teasing question; nothing they did was too big, they were still young after all... but at the same time she was genuinely curious. Besides, if he had found something interesting to do, then she could join in-- why else would he be looking for her? At the same time, the horrible thought that he might be thinking she had something interesting to do entered her mind.

But, she shook it off. Even if it were true, that was okay! Between the two of them they could think of something. Leopardpaw had only recently become an apprentice and they had been friends since before then. She knew his way of thinking by now. If she wasn't so distracted by the low muttering going on around the clearing... well, more like whispers and fragments of conversation, she might have already come up with something.

But as it was she was bored. Back to where she had begun, bored. Such an irritating occurance for the young she cat. Knowing that there was something exciting out there and yet she was unaware of it because she was being distracted. Leopardpaw glanced around the clearing, her tail swishing back and forth thoughtfully. If only she could come up with something. Now it was up to her friend to save them both from boredom. No pressure at all there.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:45 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{It's alright! Take your time ^^ }

"Maybe I should just stay in and avoid some work." The feline snickered, as she gazed ahead of her. Today would be an excellent day not to waste, but Chrysanthemumshade didn't seem to care either way. The grey she cat brilliant green eyes blinked around her before she decided to step back into the shaded den. It would be too hot out for her just sitting around. And though she liked to bask in the sunlight, sunning herself, the she cat also enjoyed nice shaded areas to cool herself down.

She should had stayed up. She should be making herself useful, and since she wasn't, she decided to stay out the prying eyes of Halestar. Or, her sister, Cloverwhisker who was deputy and would send out patrols. Chrysanthemumshade could not run her sister over no matter how much she wanted to. It was fun to play around with her siblings.

Chrysanthemumshade slipped into the den, sauntering around as she passed to her best. It was quite disorientated, so she began to push the pieces of moss in the right places. Just so it would be comfortable when she laid upon it. As she hopped back into it, letting out a small yawn. She delicately began grooming herself, her thoughts empty. Her ears swiveled at the sound of another cat.m, and through the darkness of the den, she could make out a thicker form. She couldn't see the entire form. It was as if they were blending in.

This made her stop her own grooming, and she stared with complete interest. Other cats had always intrigued Chrysanthemumshade for some odd reason. It was knowing that everyone was different in their own way. She then turned away her stare, staring at her willowy tail that wrapped itself around her, unknowingly.

Peering closer, Chrysanthemumshade decided to step out her nest, and slowly she padded up to him, not close enough, but close enough to make out his form. Then she saw that he was, indeed a tom, and quite a large one. Thick coated grayish black pelt. She cringed. How would he ever survive with a coat like that in this temperature? Truth be told, it was only the beginning of New-leaf, no more snow, and a lot of the rainy weather, but soon it would hotter weather. "You okay, there?" She called to him, sitting down. At first upon talking to him, and she haven't even greeted him with an hello. How rude had she been? Yet she did not care. The feline had dubbed that he had looked suspicious, like he was planning something from where she stood, but upon closer inspection, he didn't look that bad. In fact, she had to remind herself that looks could be deceiving.

"You okay there?" Wolfglare turned his head as he heard a call of a feline behind him. His ice blue eyes took in a gray she-cat, standing just behind him. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He huffed, not the slightest bit offended. Annoyed, yes but offended? Never. Wolfglare rarely got offended, and when he did, it would've had to have been something completely horrible.
He supposed she was probably "concerned" with the length of his pelt in these hot new-leaf and green-leaf months. Everyone seemed to be, whether they were actually concerned, or just trying to act like they were nice. Wolfglare had gotten used to his coat though. He was a warrior now, he'd lived with it his whole life. Shouldn't other cats suspect that he was used to it? Of course not... Wolfglare believed cats these days just said the dumbest things to start a conversation. If you want to have a conversation, say something meaningful. That was how it was for this large tom cat. But, he also enjoyed watching others, and looking at the cat, he felt as if he'd seen her around the clan. Wolfglare isn't a cat that is good with names, but he is good with faces. Cloverwhisker's sister. That's who it was. Wolfglare wondered if this cat had a leading streak as weak as her sister's. He did not approve of the leadership of the clan at this moment.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread