Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2017, 09:16 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"I think you'll be a great med cat when you get older. When i'm a warrior, i'll want to be deputy or something!" She chirped. 'Squirrel and Rose, deputy and medicine cat'
she thought.
Squirrelkit purred. "I think you would be a good deputy." She meowed as she smiled. A small trill rising in her throat. A look of determination went to her face. "I will work hard to try to become the medicine cat." She meowed with a firm nod. Her eyes bright.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:19 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Squirrelkit purred. "I think you would be a good deputy." She meowed as she smiled. A small trill rising in her throat. A look of determination went to her face. "I will work hard to try to become the medicine cat." She meowed with a firm nod. Her eyes bright.
"That's good! So why do you want to be one so much?" Rosekit questioned.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
"That's good! So why do you want to be one so much?" Rosekit questioned.
She looked at her paws. "I can't see myself hurting anybody.." She meowed. Flashbacks of her father's limp body laying in the clearing coming to her. He had died from wounds in a battle with ThunderClan. Her gaze cam back up slowly. "I-I don't want to cause what happened to my father. I want to help prevent that." She meowed, her gaze once more becoming determined.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:28 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
She looked at her paws. "I can't see myself hurting anybody.." She meowed. Flashbacks of her father's limp body laying in the clearing coming to her. He had died from wounds in a battle with ThunderClan. Her gaze cam back up slowly. "I-I don't want to cause what happened to my father. I want to help prevent that." She meowed, her gaze once more becoming determined.
Rosekit nodded, "that's a good reason, I don't like battling either.." she trailed off.
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Rosekit nodded, "that's a good reason, I don't like battling either.." she trailed off.
"Really? I thought for a cat that wants to be deputy, you wouldn't mind it." She meowed curiously as she tilted her head.
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:21 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Really? I thought for a cat that wants to be deputy, you wouldn't mind it." She meowed curiously as she tilted her head.
Rosekit shrugged. "I like defending my Clan and stuff, but I wouldn't go out and just randomly attack.." she replied.
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Wolfglare calmly licked a paw and drew it over his head, an act that made his fur rustle quite a bit. With that much fur, it made sound when he moved. That was why Wolfglare had to keep it clean, especially when he went hunting. When his fur was newly groomed if was soft and poofy, and made no sound at all. But as it got later in the day, like now, then his fur would get a little dried out and start to rustle with every move he made. The tom hated that noise. At her acceptance of the nickname, his eyes kind of kit up in surprise. He had meant that in more of a joking way, but his tone hadn't really been joking, so it seemed she took it seriously. At the mention of her mother, Wolfglare perked his ears a little. "Well then, I fully blame it on your mother." He meowed, mock exasperation on his features. Then a thought occurred to him. He knew about the first part of her name, but why the second. "Why 'shade' for the other part of your name?" The tom meowed, cocking his head slightly. "My mentor suggested my name be Wolfglare because I was always 'glaring at him with those icy blue eyes.'" The tom let out a small snort. "As you can tell, I didn't have the nicest mentor."

Her surprise at his goal hurt Wolfglare a little. Even though he knew she meant no harm, he still had thought that she would be on board with it. The tom shook his head a little. "It's not as bad as you think. I was thinking of using one of my siblings. I mean, they wouldn't think it would be weird, and I already know most of them. It wouldn't just be a complete stranger." Wolfglare meowed, flicking his tail a bit. guess I should've explained that earlier.. As Chrysanthemumshade slunk behind him, the warrior shifted forwards a bit, to avoid her fur brushing his. The tom hated any physical contact, he hated being close to others. Physically and emotionally. It was pretty funny that he wanted to get to know a cat, but he never wanted anyone to know him. "That is why I would be doing this with a cat that already trusted me." He meowed at her next statement. Wolfglare would never just get to know a random cat without a reason. The only time he ever done that was right now. It had all started when Chrysanthemumshade had asked him if he was okay. And now Wolfglare was telling her his goal in life. Woah, wait... Really? Tge more Wolfglare thought about it, the more wrong it seemed. He was actually talking to cat that had just walked up to him and started talking. No reason, no explanation, just a simple conversation. The make didn't do "just simple conversations." His time was going to be wasted! But, she intrigued him. Wolfglare didn't know why, or more importantly, how, but this she-cat seemed to have caught his attention. Maybe it's her I'm supposed to be performing my goal with.... It sounded crazy to Wolfglare. He barely knew her! But maybe that's why they had such a "unique" meeting. So Wolfglare would know that it should be her. But I've already told her my goal... Maybe that's why it should be her? Because she'll know what I'm doing?" The idea still sounded crazy to Wolfglare. But maybe crazy was what he needed right now.

Wolfglare flicked his ears slightly at the sun shining through the den as it was setting. His pelt was still hot, but he knew how to deal with it. Soon it would be nighttime, and Wolfglare could go out and enjoy the only cool part of the day in summer. "Yes. My goal is abnormal. But that's what makes it so interesting." He meowed, casting Chrysanthemumshade a sideways glance. "Not satisfaction. Knowledge." This time Wolfglare genuinely smiled, but her head was turned, so she didn't see it. Wolfglare wondered why she kept turning away. Am I scaring her or something? Eh, he shouldn't worry about that. "Well, of course I wouldn't be a stalker. The cat would know of my plan, and I'd be outright about knowing them." He said this like it was common knowledge that the other warrior should know. I'm sure your not boring cat. Woah wait, did I really just think that?! Wolfglare's eyes widened in surprise. Maybe it was just the way she seemed to be able to understand what he said, unlike most cats, but Wolfglare felt like she'd be an excellent cat to get to know. "Oh don't worry. You might already know them.." He meowed, a small smirk flashing across his face. He was becoming more and more on board with his idea of using her as "the cat he was going to experiment on." She seemed interesting enough.

He looked down at her again, taking notice that she seemed to be staring at his pelt. Wolfglare found this a bit odd, but let his gaze quickly scan over her own pelt. He had to admit that hers looked soft, the gray fur looking a little silver in the darkening den. Her fur wasn't nearly as long as his, that was for sure, but it looked like it kept her cool in the warm green-leaf moons like these. He wondered if she got cold in the leaf-bare months though. At her words, surprise and a little bit of horror entered his gaze. "Share my pelt with all those cats? No way! I don't like other getting close to me." He meant it in the physically way, even though emotionally it was true to. I wonder if she wants to share my pelt... Is that why she asked? The thought scared Wolfglare slightly, but intrigued him at the same time. He wanted to know what she actually had thought when she said those words. His ears flicked as he caught her small Irish accent poking out. Wolfglare thought accents were interesting. He himself had a little bit of a British accent, but you couldn't tell beneath his deep, gruff voice. He did well hiding it.

Wolfglare stared at a streak of sunlight laying across the ground, watching the little bits of dust dance in the air. He slowly looked up, to find Chrysathemumshade now in front of him, looking out to the sun, which was still lowering itself in the sky. The warrior shifted a little bit, flicking his fluffy tail through the air before settling it back down behind him. He wanted to ask what she was about to say, but he felt like he shouldn't. Besides, if she didn't want to say it, then you don't ask about it. Right?

At her next words, Wolfglare's thoughts immediately went to his parents. The two as been avid EE supprters, but you wouldn't know that if you just looked at them. You never know a cat's true intentions. Taht, Wolfglare knew, was true. "Yeah you never know what another cat's true intentions may be. So I guess I could understand why Halestar's a bit paranoid." That was just being nice. Wolfglare knew that Halestar was really paranoid.
"I'm sure you have some fears, don't you Wolfglare?" Wolfglare's eyes widened, and a memory flashed across his mind. Yowlling of cats suffering, and throwing themselves into battle. Screeches of pain and triumph. Blood, pain, everything. Two black paws, covered in blood, a helpless apprentice on the ground, dying. The malicious golden and blue eyes of two different cats, staring at him with pride. Wolfglare stumbled backwards a bit, his eyes wide and his heart beating fast. The tom quickly composed himself, shaking his head. "I have fears. But you're right, I hide them under all my poofiness." He meowed, a guarded look overcoming his features once more. He had never wanted to experience that again, but the memory was there, vivid once again in his mind. Wolfglare looked at Chrysanthemumshade. She was the one who had sparked the bringing of that memory, of his crazy idea. What was she doing to him?

"Well, cats are cruel. They judge one another, even though there is no point to it. They just need something to do because they have nothing to do with their boring lives. They make no effort to set goals in their lives, so they have to find something else fun." Her final words really hit Wolfglare. He realized he was right. A cat would never let them get to know them, unless he let them get to know him. "Well, the thing with that is..." He laughed a little, flicking his ears uncomfortably. "I'm afraid o getting close to others. I might get hurt."
Chrysanthemumshade was focused on the setting sun. The sky would soon darken, and the luminating green or blue eyes of the nocturnal animals would soon make their way out. Chrysanthemumshade wouldn't mind much of the dark, but she was somewhat afraid of it, unknown to others. Especially for the cats that lingered in the shadows. And, though her pelt would make an excellent camouflage at night, it still didn't help with the emotions she felt towards it. Her ears had perked when she heard a rustling noise. She turned her head back to give a quick glance at Wolfgalre, as she watched him. A small smile has graced her face before she turned back to look at the opening, and flicking her brilliant leaf colored hues towards the sky. At his words, she only shook her head. She blamed her mother too for naming her such a...peculiar name, but apart of her liked it. Then, she tilted her head towards the ground at his next words. She gave a small snort upon hearing why Wolfglare got the second part of his name. If she were being honest, she would say it described him to a core. The perfect name for him. He seemed to glare ar everyone with those icy blue orbs. "Well, my mentor thought being called Shade because he always thought there was something sneaky, or um...what's the word he would use for it? Uh, um, unknown...I believe it was. I was a pretty quiet cat, and I never talked to anyone much, which, I guess made me weird." She shook her head at remembering the memory. She was grateful that mentor wasn't harsh on her. At some point he had understood her. Some point. Until he came on too strong. And, she recoiled. Once again, she came back to the realms of the present, and she looked towards Wolfglare once more. "You gave your mentor a hard time?" She questioned, a small smirk coming upon her maw when she looked down to avoid giving eye contact. "I'm sure your mentor was an angel! You, on the other hand, seemed to not been the nicest apprentice." She joked. Judging from the way he was acting earlier towards her, as if he were some pompous kitty that needed everyone to give him the world and bow down at his paws. Or, his large appearance making him the direct definition of the word fear.

Chrysanthemumshade felt herself shiver for a moment just the thought of him, but she quickly regained her posture. She wanted to understand his goal in life, but she herself always tried to stay away from other cats. She was quite the jumpy kitty that was easily frightened. Don't be fooled, however. She was easy to rile up, especially if it included an interesting topic. She seemed to have touched some soft spots to the male, but she didn't address it. "Ah, well, you made it sound that you would find a random cat and stalk their every moves," she laughed, awkwardly. "I think your siblings would make excellent test dummies, and that's a nice way I'm putting it." She shrugged, and slinked back into the den so that the little bits of sunlight stopped reflecting on her pelt. Even if it made it glow, it was something about the light that didn't make Chrysanthemumshade feel comfortable. Once she found herself into a nice corner of the den. She was still able to look at the tom across from her. "You must have a lot of patience with your siblings! I know that sometimes Cloverwhisker and Pufftuft get on my nerves, but I'm sure I get on theirs as well." She sighed longingly, a happy type of sigh that made her feel comfortable. "Trust is a two way path as well." She says, but she didn't know how to explain it.

Even if she was unaware of the fact that the tom was finding somewhat intriguing. Chrysanthemumshade loved impressing others, but she was always thinking that her impressable state didn't work well. Currently, she didn't know what the tom thought of her, or if he even thought anything of her at all. "And, it's easily broken, Wolfglare. I hope you give this cat a good reason as to why they could trust you." Trust was a vulnerable thing, and it was only few cats that the she cat found herself trusting; which were only her siblings. There wasn't that many cats she would socialize with or allow herself to get to know.

The feline ruffled up her pelt, giving her jaws a tender lick with her salmon colored tongue. "I have to admit that it is pretty interesting." She says, flicking her tail. She wouldn't do it herself. Her goal was pretty simple. Stupid, kind of, but she wouldn't say anything aloud. She had to remind herself that she was around a judgmental cat. He would probably tell her off, glare at her, say something incredulous with his Griffey voice, and thus she would leave and cry. Leave because she did not take insults well, and cry because she failed to be liked. If she couldn't be popular having plenty friends like the pretty she cats in the clan, then she would at least like to be liked. And her looks could only get her so far, but her mind was probably what intrigued others the most. Of what she thought, sometimes intellectual, and other times unstable. But mainly curious, as she loved to observe the world around her. Unlike Wolfglare, who had a goal to know a cat's inner true beauty, Chrysanthemumshade wanted to know the world. Every part of the landscape, and travel to the exotic pieces that hid itself within the depths of the forest. Though she couldn't. Especially since she was bound to Shadowclan. So, she traded into a more cliche type of goal, which was literally finding a mate and doing what she cats were prized for...kits. Bearing fruits and potential warriors for the clan. The thought was repulsive to the young she cat. Indeed, she adored little kits, but she was quite afraid to ever bear her own. "Getting to know a cat and all their thoughts and actions and their meanings? Sounds like an exaggeration, but what cat would be interesting enough to help you with that?" She twitched her nose, as if she was trying to hold in a sneeze, but she only did it when he curious nature appeared. "All we do is hunt, eat, and sleep." It was a simple joke, but wasn't it somewhat true? Chrysanthemumshade didn't really pay attention to the other cats. She would normally carry out her duties, and maybe if she had time to sun herself and talk to her sister. Especially since the nice warm days were coming through. If she wasn't relaxing, she would find herself exploring the grounds. Something many did not know was that the she cat had a knack for plants--which she were named after. Chrysanthemumshade knew it was Daypaw's job about knowing about herbs and such, but Chrysanthemumshade was drawn to all sorts of herbs, flowers, plants! She had an abnormal wide range of knowledge about herbs. Many would think why she wasn't chosen to be a medicine cat. Simple. She chose to not show that knowledge to anyone in her clan. Chrysanthemumshade blinked. Maybe she did earn the second part of her name.

However, at his words, the she cat felt her eyes lighting up. Her brilliant green hues danced around the den as she gulped down a chuckle. What did he mean that she probably knew them? Chrysanthemumshade didn't know many of the cats, let alone his siblings that he said he was going to do his "project" on. Once again, she twitched her nose. "Oh, I know them?" She tilted her head, and gingerly stepped towards him a tad bit, but keeping enough distance between them. "What, you're thinking about getting to know my sister or my brother?" It was quite funny thinking that he would do it. Especially since she got the feeling that he didn't think so highly of her dear sister. Or, maybe he wanted to get to know her friend Sheepface. But even Chrysanthemumshade didn't know her that well. His words had plagued her because she wanted to know desperately of who it would be.

But before she could continue pondering on this, the large Tim was talking again. She perked her ears at listening to him, and an easy giggle escaped her maw. She turned her head to roll her eyes at Wolfglare. "Sharing is caring, isn't?" She teased. Her eyes lingered on him, looking at his thick pelt, and the colors of it complemented him well. "I'm sure you'll make a great nest to lay upon; big and puffy, and warm-" she stopped herself, feeling quite the chill making it along her back. "I was thinking about throwing out my old nest, actually," she mewed, flicking her tail. "Thought you might want to replace it." She joked, maintaining a steady tone, but her eyes shone playfulness. How he would react, she didn't know. He would probably give some type of huffed response at her, for some odd reason, she enjoyed teasing him a little bit. As far as he would take it.

"Are you alright, Wolfglare?" Chrysanthemumshade asked, tilting her head in question. The tom seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, and she worried if he lost the present around them. But at the sound of his voice, she found her shoulders sinking out of relief. She feared that she had said something wrong and he would be ready to walk away. She felt that she had got far with him and was getting to know him without any intentions. "Halestar is a bit paranoid, isn't she?" Chrysanthemumshade muttered with a roll of her eyes. Then she was taken aback. Did he just say he had fears? Chrysanthemumshade felt her mouth go agape, but she quickly re-composed herself as she flicked her tail to remain expressionless. She could name a million of her fears off the back of her paw. But she would had never guessed that the bulky tom would have anything to fear. After all, he was a cat. Even the most feared cats, had unmentionable fears of their own. It wasn't like he was some type of abiotic factor that didn't need anything. He was a biotic factor. One that was living and one that needed water, food, and shelter to live. And, of course, love. Everyone needed love to live, right? Even if they deny it time to time.

Before she could even comment on his earlier statement, he was talking again. Chrysanthemumshade allowed her tail to swing lowly under her, as she looked up at him. "It's funny that you should mention that, especially since you do it all the time." She replied back, quietly. "Judging other cats, and for what reason?" Her eyes remained on him for a quick second, trying to absorb any information that he hid into his icy gaze, but she could feel the glaring coming from him, so she looked away. "We're all going to live our lives no matter how others believe we should live it." She couldn't speak on the topic wholly. After all, she was the type of cat that aimed to impress. If she couldn't make any friends by simply being herself, why not make friends by being something the other wanted to see? It was complicated for her, and often she would go to bed wishing her life away, but by the next day, and sundown, she would be out there blending into the shadows and perhaps hunting or better yet--sniffing the nightly flowers, and running through a field that was filled with assorted lightning bugs.

Chrysanthemumshade suppressed down a sudden urge to laugh at the tom. Did he just saucepan she think he said? Was he truly afraid to get others to know him? The she cat simply looked away for a second. It was an odd fear, but she could find herself understanding it. She had refused to allow others to get to know her, so she fed off on what intrigued other cats to be liked. She figured that Wolfglare would had left if she embraced her kit like nature and weird obsessions with plants and the world around her. She saw Wolfglare as a stoic, tough, and mature young warrior. Not one who was for games and frolicking around. The grayish colored she cat sat next to the tom again, just to test which type of closeness he was afraid of. The physical kind, the emotional kind? "I never would had thought of you being the one to be afraid to get close to others, but you want to experiment on a cat to know them fully--inside and out?" She tilted her head once more, and twitched her nose. "Now, you're just confusing me." She giggled, and brought her head back up to shake it. She ruffled up her pelt, and started to groom herself slightly. "But you should know that getting to know each other is the common goal. Not for one cat to know all these things, and leaving the other cat clueless on who they're telling all their abilities and insecurities to. It's not a fair play." She gave her paw a lick, and brought her eyes to look up at Wolfglare. "And even if you're afraid to allow another to get to know you is no excuse. Take a dare. Take a chance, why don'tcha? I'm sure you're an excellent tom to get to know." She admits, sincerely. Her ears had twitched to their earlier conversation. And, she still pondered on who she knew that he would be getting to know. Chrysanthemumshade felt that she was left in the dark when it came to what he said, and it was eating her up to know. As the sun was setting down, her eyes slitted into green abysses. Soon enough most of the cats would be out hunting. "Wolfglare," she said his name hastily, and am turning to sit in front of him so he was across from her. "Who is this cat that you're trying to get to know?" Her voice sounded like she was desperate to know the answer, for the simple fact that he said she knew them well. The only cats she knew well was her siblings. Besides that, she was a very curious cat. To the fact that she would be deemed nosy.
Old June 10th, 2017, 02:05 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Onyxpaw couldn't help but flinch at Halestar's harsh tone, but he swiftly recovered with a mean scowl and a furious lash of his tail - even when she adopted a kinder tone. He lowered his head, his eyes narrowed, and turned it slightly so he now looked away from Halestar, and stared at the ground to the side of them. His whiskers and ears would twitch in a way that gave away what he genuinely felt. He knew Halestar was correct, but he refused to admit it. After all, based off Onyxpaw's own experiences, Blazingnight had been a gentle, loving leader - but that was Blazingnight as a mother, not a leader. However, Onyxpaw continued to believe his mother had been an honest leader.

``No you aren't,`` Onyxpaw growled, his nose wrinkling as he bared his teeth angrily. His ears were folded back. ``You aren't sorry. If you were, SkyClan would not be welcome in these forests.`` He forcefully pressed his paw pads harder against the ground, fighting the urge to unsheathe his claws. He would not attack his mentor, but he would drill his claws into the earth, but he worried Halestar would take his actions as a threatening gesture. ``And-And she was not a bad leader! Cats respected her! And followed in her pawsteps. Cats admired her. She truly was a kind warrior,`` Onyxpaw's voice cracked with grief as he remembered the times he spent at his mother's flank. ``If only... Her position was threatened, and she felt the need to defend it. Don't you feel the need to defend your position? And Blazingnight let cats live freely. If we didn't believe in the code, then we didn't have to follow it. You can't force me into something I simply cannot believe.``

He now glared at Halestar through narrowed eyes, his head lowered close to the ground in a submissive gesture. Though he argued with his mentor, he had to let her know he was no threat, because he wasn't. However, he did not respect her. Even if he tried, he could not respect her. He couldn't even fake respect. Onyxpaw huffed, his chest puffing out briefly before falling flat once more. ``Didn't you know mentoring me would be a challenge? Aren't you aware that I blame you for the death of my mother?`` He spoke the harsh words truthfully, his tone of voice laced with genuine honesty. He looked at Halestar as a killer, the cat who made him an orphan, the cat he could not respect.
Halestar frowned at the apprentice before sighing faintly and scowling deeply. "If you ask any cat who lived under her reign they will tell you just how cruel she was. They will tell you of the kin that she took away from them. Her rule was far from free, Onyxpaw, she forbid believing in StarClan. Her actions were heavily influenced by Bucknight- a cruel killer who wanted nothing but to ruin the clans and their faith. The evil era leaders did believe in something- they believed in the Dark Forest. They believed that lying, death, and other horrible unmentionable things were how the clans should be run."

"Cat's will respect whatever is in charge of their lives. If she wished she would have ended many lives. In order to gain her position she killed and attacked many warriors." Halestar said, her eyes narrowing. She turned to show him her heavily scarred side, the wounds from no one else other than his mother. "I am not forcing you to believe in StarClan, Onyxpaw... I believe that every cat needs to have faith in something. Without StarClan the leaders wouldn't be suited to lead clans, without StarClan- medicine cats would have different priorities, without StarClan the leaders wouldn't be given nine lives... StarClan has been the ways of the clans since they began. StarClan has always helped us in times of need..."

"You can blame me for the death of your mother, however I would you to think of it this way... cat's in this very clan that you call home blame your mother for their kin's deaths or exiles. I could blame the fall of Timberstar and the death of my mate on your mother- now you, but I decide not to. It was not your fault that you were her kin. You do not deserve to be ridiculed by your own clan for actions you did not commit." The leader said, flicking her tail and looking down on the other cat. "I understand if you blame me for her death, Onyxpaw, but you have to think about the other cat's in the situation. They were in horrid conditions..."

"Have you ever hear of the Evil Era code? What the leaders forced upon the clan members? They made it so leaving a unjust fight was punishable by death, no more than three elders were able to live in the clan- otherwise they were exiled or killed, kits in danger would be left to die unless they were showing strength and promise, medicine cats could not speak to each other or StarClan, as it was forbidden, if a medicine cat gained a mate or kit they would loose their rank and their loved ones would be killed, and the mention of StarClan was forbidden- punishable by death. This is the code your mother followed and enforced. Do you have any idea how many cats died beneath her paws?" Halestar said with a hiss at the end.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old June 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Rosekit shrugged. "I like defending my Clan and stuff, but I wouldn't go out and just randomly attack.." she replied.
"Well, that means you would be an honorable warrior. Only a dishonorable warrior would just randomly attack." She stated as she smiled at her friend.
Old June 10th, 2017, 02:10 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@woly

Halestar padded into the den, her footsteps soft as she entered. The leader sat in the middle of the den, looking around for Autumnpaw with a small scowl. She was going to talk to that ungrateful apprentice and make sure that Autumnpaw would not do it again if she valued having a Warrior ceremony any time soon.

She waited for Daypaw to enter before shifting and sighing gently at the other cat.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Closed Thread