Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw lifted one front paw, perked his ears, widened his eyes, and slightly opened his jaws in surprise. He then smiled and flicked his tail slightly so the little cat just barely missed. He purred in amusement,"catching a mouse is harder that that. This is one time where you have to be quiet," he looked at Shadekit fondly. After all, Shadekit was his one and only friend.
Shadekit's small paws landed on the ground. His legs flailed forward and he stumbling, almost falling before he regained his balance. He looked back up at his friend as he explained how to catch a mouse. Shadekit nodded, although he was pretty sure Branchpaw only said "harder than that" and "be quiet." That was what he heard, anyways.

Shadekit crouched down again, trying to make no Maia's and be as light as he could. Maybe if he willed hard enough, he could hover just above the pine needles, so Branchpaw wouldn't see it coming. Then, he sat up suddenly. "Branchpaw? Have there ever been cats on the moon?" He asked, turning his yellow gaze right at his friend as a zephyr blew his thick fur sideways. Even though he was looking right at Branchpaw, in the corner of his eye he saw his tail. And with his distraction, he again launched himself at the apprentices' tail tip.
Old July 13th, 2017, 01:23 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit's small paws landed on the ground. His legs flailed forward and he stumbling, almost falling before he regained his balance. He looked back up at his friend as he explained how to catch a mouse. Shadekit nodded, although he was pretty sure Branchpaw only said "harder than that" and "be quiet." That was what he heard, anyways.

Shadekit crouched down again, trying to make no Maia's and be as light as he could. Maybe if he willed hard enough, he could hover just above the pine needles, so Branchpaw wouldn't see it coming. Then, he sat up suddenly. "Branchpaw? Have there ever been cats on the moon?" He asked, turning his yellow gaze right at his friend as a zephyr blew his thick fur sideways. Even though he was looking right at Branchpaw, in the corner of his eye he saw his tail. And with his distraction, he again launched himself at the apprentices' tail tip.
"Well, I'm sure StarClan has-," he cut himself off as Shadekit pounced on his tail. He laughed at Shadekit's triumph. "Well, that just goes to show that my tail, is not a mouse," he twitched his whiskers and grinned at Shadekit,"it wasn't exactly scared of that question."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 13th, 2017, 01:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Doe Naps @Constellation (Starter time m8)

A small dilute calico sat in the nursery, near her mother. The kit was clingy to those she knew, as she didn't trust anyone outside her family yet. Her eyes scanned the nursery wearily, like she thought someone would leap out and randomly attack her. In Twilightkit's mind, she knew this wouldn't happen, but better very safe than sorry. Twilightkit Shuffled her paws, unlike other kits, she had no urge to rush around with boundless energy. She instead kept her gaze on her paws until she found something more.. clean, to do. Twilightkit sighed, wishing that games weren't so.. dirty and tom-ish. She-cats, she had been told once, were supposed to stay in the nursery and give birth. Twilightkit thought it was appealing enough, so why argue? The 1 moon old lay, her tail curling around herself.

Gazing outside of the nursery, she saw the blue skies and other cats walking around, her tail twitching curiously. When she was old enough - even if she couldn't battle or hunt - she could still explore camp. She wondered if her mentor would be nice, hopefully someone with the same beliefs as her family. If they made her battle it'd be.. scary. Twilightkit shuddered at the thought of all that blood and gore. The cats biting and clawing to victory, and the death. The death was probably the scariest part to Twilightkit. She slightly inched towards her mother, trying to clear her mind of that scene.

(I assume Twilight already knows of the 'traditional' stuff X3)
Old July 13th, 2017, 04:09 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

[ @.:Moonfang:. ]
Northernpaw padded into camp, his nearly black smoke pelt, which usually fell around his lean build like a cascading waterfall, was plastered to his body, soaked through from water. It felt good though, seeing as it was hot out. He hated rivers, but had managed to fall in while getting a drink. Plopping himself down in a nice and sunny patch of the clearing, the leggy apprentice started grooming his fur, trying to dry off a bit. Mostly dry now, Northernpaw looked around, spotting a white tom maybe a moon or two younger. He didn't know who it was, but he thought they looked friendly, so he dropped down and crept up on the other apprentice from behind, then jumped up, half yowling, right next the white tom, waiting to see the cat's reaction while he fell on his back, laughing good-naturedly, hoping that the other apprentice understood that it was all in good intentions.

Last edited by doghouse; July 13th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 04:49 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post
[ @.:Moonfang:. ]
Northernpaw padded into camp, his nearly black smoke pelt, which usually fell around his lean build like a cascading waterfall, was plastered to his body, soaked through from water. It felt good though, seeing as it was hot out. He hated rivers, but had managed to fall in while getting a drink. Plopping himself down in a nice and sunny patch of the clearing, the leggy apprentice started grooming his fur, trying to dry off a bit. Mostly dry now, Northernpaw looked around, spotting a white tom maybe a moon or two younger. He didn't know who it was, but he thought they looked friendly, so he dropped down and crept up on the other apprentice from behind, then jumped up, half yowling, right next the white tom, waiting to see the cat's reaction while he fell on his back, laughing good-naturedly, hoping that the other apprentice understood that it was all in good intentions.
Having gotten back from a fun hunt with Goldeneye, White was staring at a butterfly, his eyes pupils narrowed, focused. And as he about to jump, seen in the sudden widening of his pupils, they narrowed again in fright as a yowl came from the side and he jumped up, seen the other. The Khao Manee laughed and jumped on the fellow apprentice. "Hey!" He meowed playfully, jumping on the other's stomach and jumping off. "A killing blow delivered by Whitestar, and-" he lunged and flopped on the other laughing. "-he finishes him off, Whitestar wins again!" He laughed, hopping off of him. He waited for the other to stand before he went on. "The name's Whitepaw." He said, his bi-coloured eyes bright with a friendly look. His pelt glimered in the sun, like little diamonds had made it up, and his stunningly well kept white pelt and pink ears and nose offered him a beautiful look.
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

Having gotten back from a fun hunt with Goldeneye, White was staring at a butterfly, his eyes pupils narrowed, focused. And as he about to jump, seen in the sudden widening of his pupils, they narrowed again in fright as a yowl came from the side and he jumped up, seen the other. The Khao Manee laughed and jumped on the fellow apprentice. "Hey!" He meowed playfully, jumping on the other's stomach and jumping off. "A killing blow delivered by Whitestar, and-" he lunged and flopped on the other laughing. "-he finishes him off, Whitestar wins again!" He laughed, hopping off of him. He waited for the other to stand before he went on. "The name's Whitepaw." He said, his bi-coloured eyes bright with a friendly look. His pelt glimered in the sun, like little diamonds had made it up, and his stunningly well kept white pelt and pink ears and nose offered him a beautiful look.
“Glad—”Northernpaw, began, then squeaked like a kit as the other apprentice jumped on his stomach. He had been ready to fight his way out from under the smaller white tom when he heard his playful tone and relaxed, continuing to laugh. He was a bit surprised, but didn't mind much, and was glad that the other apprentice was reacting so well. The only other cat he'd ever known who would've reacted like that was gone. For a moment, his eyes flashed with guilt, but he brushed it away as the odd-eyed apprentice started speaking again. Northernpaw's legswaved feebly in the air, then he stuck his tongue out, closed his eyes and went limp. “Eh!” Northernpaw sighed. That was his "dying sound" that he liked to make, then he leaped up. “And you forgot that I have six lives left!” He laughed, shaking himself. Really? I thought it was Whitestar.” He said in mock disbelief. “Northernpaw.” he replied, flicking his tail happily. He liked Whitepaw already, and he seemed funny. The gray smoke raised one paw, shaking a pine needle off, which he lowered his nose to and breathed in, but as usual, got nothing. Other cats did this and could find things they couldn't see. He didn't understand how, or what he was doing wrong. Shrugging, Northernpaw looked back at Whitepaw. “Can you do that?”
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Floating

Quote:
"Well, I'm sure StarClan has-," he cut himself off as Shadekit pounced on his tail. He laughed at Shadekit's triumph. "Well, that just goes to show that my tail, is not a mouse," he twitched his whiskers and grinned at Shadekit,"it wasn't exactly scared of that question."
The pale Maine coone tortoishell kitten proudly pounced in his friend'stail making sure to hold on tight to it so it wouldn't get away. He gave a little laugh at his friend's joke about the mouse, and let go of his tail, prancing exitedly towards Branchpaws' face. He wasn't sure why, maybe he really wanted to talk about something: but he didn't know what. "Mice will never hear me coming." He purred
Old July 13th, 2017, 06:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

"What? Laps?!" Whitepaw whined. He grumbled before he reluctantly bowed his head. "I mean, yes sir..." He said, and he stood up and began to run the perimeter of the training grounds. He felt ridiculous! What tom, especially one of his status, should be punished for being just a few minutes late? He had to bite his tongue, but after a while, that hurts. With each lap he felt the urge to speak up, but he was obedient. His mother always told him to be, she taught him that obedience earns great respect, as long as obedience is necessary. It was now. So he ran, the tom's muscles not tiring as soon as most ShadowClan cats. He thought this would make for a good battle trait.

He felt like a fool running in circles, he should be learning to fight! Learning to attack and take down cats twenty times his size! Why was he just running? And all because he was late? He began to feel is lungs crave more breath, and he open his mouth slightly to keep airflow in his lungs, but soon that wasn't enough and he began to pant. "Can I stop yet?" He called, starting to slow his pace so his muscles could 'rest'. His gaze followed his mentor as he continued to trot around. "My mother didn't say I'd be running around like a fool." He said, loud but he didn't think it was loud enough for Honeythistle to catch every word. He had to bite his tongue.

He felt his muscle's tire and grow stiff, and he began to slow again, panting heavily. Why tire out your apprentice before you trained him? It was ridiculous! He hated being obedient. So he finally stopped, panting and looking to see if Honeythistle was looking. He'd hope not, because if Honeythistle was, and yelled at him, he'd attack him! Show him that he may have been small, but he could take down someone as big as him. His mother once told him they are smaller than they look most of the time. Because they are mostly fur. Their fur made them look bigger than they really were, which gave them the advantage of appearance. Same with Whitepaw! He was stronger than he seemed! He shouldn't be doing this. He'd be better off with Goldeneye as a mentor. He was cool, and the two became friends when they met. His mother announced him deputy, and Whitekit thought it was cool to have a deputy like him. He never officially met Moondancer or Cloverwhisker, and it didn't seem they were as social as Goldeneye.
Honeythistle watched with amusement flaring in his hues as he saw Whitepaw run 'round and 'round. It was a sight to behold! And, something that should definitely teach the tom a lesson when it comes to being late. Honeythistle hated when others tried to cross him, like he wasn't serious. He was a well-respected warrior. His father held the most respect. Many cats were afraid of Barkfang--and, could Honeythistle deny them? Not at all. Honeythistle grew up with that overbearing tom. Yet, Honeythistle had a strict mentor himself while growing older. The one who always wanted him to fight, to kill, so Honeythistle thought all his apprentices should learn such moves. Just as Honeythistle done when he was younger.

''You can stop when I tell you to stop, which will be when you stop asking me if you can stop!'' His voice boomed throughout the lands as he stood up to his paws, his fur coming down. Honeythistle knew he was being quite hard on Whitepaw. Whitepaw was no different than any other apprentice that he would had taught. Honeythistle wished he could take on two of his older sons. The recently made warriors were rambunctious that hardly held an inch of respect for anyone. Since they were young, only fourteen moons, Honeythistle figured they would play around. That's how he was when he was their age, but now he was older, and he grew tired of such behavior. Though the tom could handle Crimsonblaze's flirty manner, but Royalflash's recklessness? Oh, no.

The tom was deep in his thoughts, forgetting for a moment that he had an apprentice to train. He blinked his eyes, thinking about his family. Three of his mates were bound to the nursery den giving birth in such close proximity of each other. Though his recent eldest litter just turned one moon, while his other little ones were still suckling from their mother; eyes and ears still shut. Thinking about his kits always made the tom soft for a moment. Just wanting to see them after a long day and play with them whenever he gets the chance. And, though he had more daughters than sons, this tom felt no different. Yes, they were taught to believe females were inferior to toms. This was what he grew accustomed to, and he knew his daughters wouldn't cross that boundary. And, his mates were well-behaved anyway. Well...Strawberrythorn got on his nerves constantly.

The tom greenish-yellow optics snapped open, looking at his apprentice. The tom watched as Whitepaw wasn't moving, and this made him angry. Getting back to his paws, the large tom leapt forward, aiming to pin Whitepaw against the ground with a paw held up to his throat. ''Why do you always think I'm playing with you?'' He seethed, his voice dark. Honeythistle tried to be an understanding tom. He wanted to be a good teacher, but force and order was important to the tom. He had received the same rough treatment from his own mentor, Shadeburrow. The one tom that everyone feared during his younger years.

Honeythistle breathed in deeply, calming himself down. ''Next time, there might be claws involved.'' He tells him, letting the younger tom get up. Honeythistle stood up, pacing around the training grounds as he thought about what to do next. ''Since you like to play around apparently, how about...'' He searched the area, his eyes landing on a thick branch as he went over towards it and latched his jaws around it, pulling it towards Whitepaw. As he set it in the position he wanted, and allowed one of his paws to feel the sturdiness of it. The tom knew this branch would do. It was large, thick, and powerful; probably hard to break for a pipsqueak such as Whitepaw. Honeythistle lashed his tail, stepping back towards Whitepaw. ''I want to know how sharp your claws can cut that branch in half. If you can do that, I grant that I teach you a few battle moves. Sounds fair enough?'' For Honeythistle, cats had to constantly prove themselves to him. After all, this tom knew he was very grand.
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:18 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
The pale Maine coone tortoishell kitten proudly pounced in his friend'stail making sure to hold on tight to it so it wouldn't get away. He gave a little laugh at his friend's joke about the mouse, and let go of his tail, prancing exitedly towards Branchpaws' face. He wasn't sure why, maybe he really wanted to talk about something: but he didn't know what. "Mice will never hear me coming." He purred
"I'm sure they won't," he purred, then added,"once you learn how to sneak properly, that is." He flicked his tail in amusement. Then he sighed, after all, he didn't know what friends normally did around each other, so he was bored.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Floating

Quote:
"I'm sure they won't," he purred, then added,"once you learn how to sneak properly, that is." He flicked his tail in amusement. Then he sighed, after all, he didn't know what friends normally did around each other, so he was bored.
Shadekit nodded, a sudden energy burst buzzing though him. He marched around Branchpaw with his tail high in the air, picking his feet up a lot more then the needed to go in a steady rhythm before coming to a stop by his friend's side. "Let's play hide and seek!" He suggested, eyes already scanning for a place to go hide. Shadekit wanted to make sure it took Branchpaw a long time to find him, that's what would make it fun. But so far, he found no places. "You should go first." He absently interjected as he still looked around. If Branchpaw wanted to hide first, he could look for a spot.