Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old October 10th, 2016, 01:52 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Adelaide's Decision

Adelaide is a kittypet. She always has been. She was born to an award-winning siamese show cat. Her twoleg was a breeder and shower. Since Adelaide was the closest of her litter to her mother's looks, she stayed at the breeder's house when the rest of her siblings were sold.

As Adelaide grew up, she was put through show training by her twoleg and personal training on how to be a proper she-cat by her abusive mother. Her mother was careful not to leave any marks that showed, but Adelaide still had a few hidden scars from her mother. She was taught to sit still and not ask questions and not do anything that might get her fur dirty. It truly was a boring lifestyle.

One day, she was placed in a cat show. It was a horrid experience for the poor molly with all those other cats and twolegs staring at her and poking her. She won the show and a rich person took a liking to her. He offered her owner a very very large sum of money for her offspring. Though the breeder hadn't been intending to breed her until after she was retired from cat shows, he was a greedy man and agreed.

The buyer supplied his own award-winning siamese tom to be the sire and soon Adelaide was having kits against her will. Eventually, she had the kits and grew ill. Adelaide heard that her kits were to be taken from her to give to the buyer, and, despite her illness, gathered them up and escaped. She left her entire life behind to keep them, though she hadn't wanted them, because once they were there she loved them dearly.

The she-cat traveled for along time, getting sicker and sicker. Eventually she made it to ThunderClan. Having never heard about the clans, she was scared, but Adelaide knew she was dying and couldn't leave her kits to fend for themselves in the forest. The molly stumbled through the entrance into camp and collapsed, begging them to take in her kits. A queen offered to nurse them and the medicine cat took Adelaide, who had fallen unconscious. The medicine cat eventually managed to nurse Adelaide back to health and she was reunited with her kits. Deciding a large group of wild cats was the safest place for her kits, Adelaide asked for them to stay. She also knew, however, that she couldn't leave her kits and decided to stay with them and join the clan.

Adelaide became a queen in the clan and took care of her kits while also learning how to be a warrior. She met a kind ThunderClan tom who was kind and helped her. They fell in love. Eventually, she was given her warrior name, Cloudysky, and became mates with the ThunderClan toms. Her kits went on to become apprentices and eventually warriors and Adelaide and her mate had more kits and lived happily ever after.

Adelaide's Character Page

This plot is going to start with her taking her kits and leaving her house. Then we will timeskip to her stumbling into ThunderClan.

Roles Needed
(Most Needed, Really Wanted, Wanted)
Mother

Tom 1 (Purebred siamese) (Father to the kits)

Kits (I'm thinking 4, but I will accept 5 if I really like another kit. They will have French names to start out with. Please give their kit/warrior name. You can supply the French name too if you wish, otherwise I will supply it since it will only be a part of the Role Play until they are accepted into the Clan.

ThunderClan tom

Queen (The ThunderClan queen who watches the kits while Adelaide is in the medicine den. She may also need to bring the kits to be checked up on and to visit Adelaide with Zero's permission.)

Kitty pet friends

ThunderClan friends

Form
Role:
Name:
Rank?:
Clan?:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Sample: (Unnecessary if I have RPed with you before)

I will accept links

Last edited by dionysus; October 12th, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 04:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Adelaide's Decision

Form
Role: Kit
Name: Paris/Iriskit-paw-leaf/Iris.
Rank?: Kittypet-Kit
Clan?: Thunderclan
Personality: A sarcastic, sharp-tounged she-cat who snorts alot in amusement, learns that from a warrior who's become her mentor. She will soon start joking other cats, meaning it to be harmless, but ending up hurting them. She tries to fit in, but just can't really, but she knows the kittypet lifestyle wouldn't suite her at all, and dreams of a place where she is accepted and probably as a warrior will run away in early warriorhood unable to fit in where her life will continue with a group of cats like her, but she will return eventually after she learns that group is evil and then leave again from the bullying she gets, and stay in the DS for a while, but then realise she never fits in there either, she'll come back and then maybe later she'll try to be a kittypet, but get tormented for her attitude and leave for Thunderclan, and instead of taking this tom who wants her will turn around and commit suiside at 28 moons old.
Appearance: a dark siamese with amber eyes and a sleek tail short claws.
RP Sample: (Unnecessary if I have RPed with you before)
Iris stood at the ridge, the tom was holding his paw out," Please, beautiful Irisleaf, come join me in Thunderclan, you'll be welcome with me, your siblings and parents miss you, I beg you...join me in Thunderclan, and if you don't want to be in Thunderclan then we can leave and be loners together and have a family, I beg you, join me!" he pleaded
Iris snapped at the tom," It's Iris, and I am not returning, I don't belong anywhere!"
The tom breathed," Please Irisleaf...ermm... Iris...You don't belong a kittypet, rouge, clan cat, DS cat, but you would be a perfect loner... It would be just us and maybe kits later on.... All I want is you to be with me, I'll do anything, if you'll be mine!"
Iris gave him a look of pity," You belong in Thunderclan, I am not saving myself to be your slave who sits around being pretty and cute and perky or raising kits for you, nor am I gonna live in this horrible world, you can find another she-cat, I just was a mistake, My mother doesn't want me, she was forced to have me...,"
The tom bit his lip," Please...," he teared up as blood came from his lip and Iris jumped off the cliff as her whole life flashed before her and she died. Turns out... Starclan isn't as good as she imagined.( LOL)

Old October 10th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{I'll apply for a kit when I get home!}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Role: ThunderClan Friend/Kit
Name: Violeteye/Corbeau (It means Raven....<3)
Rank?: Warrior/None until is accepted into Clan so then itd be a kit
Clan?: ThunderClan/ N/A until accepted
Personality: Violeteye is a fiery she cat with a short temper to add with it. She can be claustrophobic and often has trouble staying on task as she gets distracted easily. However, she can be a very sweet molly, especially to her mate and children. She doesent have many friends as her protective mate often takes up most of her time, but Violeteye tries. / Corbeau is a sweet little kitten who wants nothing to do more than explore the world around him. He enjoys being picked up by the scruff and carried. He also loves it whenever someone grooms him as well. Unfortunately, Corbeau has some insecurities. His tail, for example, is one thing. The poor tom's tail is a stump now thanks to another kit who bullied him before his mother took he and his littermates away. He is also very self concious about his appearance as well and hates it when cats stare at his stumpy tail. Corbeau also cant accept that not every cat can be his friend and tries a little too hard to be someone's friend.
Appearance: http://orig07.deviantart.net/bf59/f/...nlyangel55.jpg / http://www.мусяка.рф/attachments/Ima...mplate=generic
RP Sample: Weve roleplayed

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya

Last edited by Ivy; October 10th, 2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:19 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post

Role: ThunderClan Friend/Kit
Name: Violeteye/Corbeau (It means Raven....<3)
Rank?: Warrior/None until is accepted into Clan so then itd be a kit
Clan?: ThunderClan/ N/A until accepted
Personality: Violeteye is a fiery she cat with a short temper to add with it. She can be claustrophobic and often has trouble staying on task as she gets distracted easily. However, she can be a very sweet molly, especially to her mate and children. She doesent have many friends as her protective mate often takes up most of her time, but Violeteye tries. / Corbeau is a sweet little kitten who wants nothing to do more than explore the world around him. He enjoys being picked up by the scruff and carried. He also loves it whenever someone grooms him as well. Unfortunately, Corbeau has some insecurities. His tail, for example, is one thing. The poor tom's tail is a stump now thanks to another kit who bullied him before his mother took he and his littermates away. He is also very self concious about his appearance as well and hates it when cats stare at his stumpy tail. Corbeau also cant accept that not every cat can be his friend and tries a little too hard to be someone's friend.
Appearance: http://orig07.deviantart.net/bf59/f/...nlyangel55.jpg / http://www.мусяка.рф/attachments/Ima...mplate=generic
RP Sample: Weve roleplayed
Thanks so much for posting, but I asked for clan name too He'll have it most of his life so I think you should create it.
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Plant of Poison

His name shast be Ravenkit! Ravencaw later

Dare me to run
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:40 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
His name shast be Ravenkit! Ravencaw later
Thanks
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Plant of Poison

Am I accepted? ^^" If not thats fine

Dare me to run
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Role:Kit
Name: Valentíne/Fallowkit/Fallowpaw/Fallowpath
Rank?: Kit
Clan?: Kittypet then Thunderclan
Personality: Valentíne will be a very organized young tom, borderline perfectionist, liking things only when they are exactly how he wants them and nothing different. And when it is different, he will tend to get very agitated, though he's all bark and no bite, most of the time he will simply tell you off, get angry, but never resort to violence because he isn't a very violent kit at all. He cooperates well with others, so long as things aren't out of place and they simply go along with how perfect he likes things to be, he won't question orders once he's become an apprentice/warrior and will happily serve his clan. Overall he's relatively friendly, doesn't bully others and helps others if they ask for help, though he won't go out of his way if they don't ask, and finally he has a paralyzing fear of lizards, it's a strange fear and really no one knows how he got it, but that's the one thing that will cause him to literally become paralyzed with fear.
Appearance: [ref1] [ref2] [ref3]

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:40 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Role: Kit
Name: Emilie [future; winterkit / winterpaw / winterberry]
Rank?: Kit
Clan?: Kittypet [future; thunderclan]
Personality: Emilie is a cat who can seem a bit hard to get, but the kit knows how to get things done. She isn't the quietest, often speaking up whenever she can and making sure her opinions are voiced. She's hot-tempered and fiery, never letting any cat get the best of her without the opportunity for revenge, served up in a second. In fact, Emilie doesn't mind playing dirty against an opponent if they speak for something she doesn't like, and often needs evidence and receipts to prove any facts, disregarding ideas if they can't be proven outright. Due to this idea, she doesn't really have a belief in Starclan, thinking it's just a strange religion that some cats choose to follow- but she doesn't. Emilie doesn't have many friends due to this, but if a cat can prove their loyalty to her, she'll always have their backs, never going down without a proper fight. She doesn't like to compromise, and is extremely stubborn, with values implanted into her head like a rose is planted into the ground- and like a rose, she's got thorns. She gets annoyed and frustrated quite easily, and her determination to prove herself can end up with her blowing her own fuse, and getting mad at cats who didn't seem to do anything wrong. Sometimes she'll try to be nice, but if cats have a hard time getting what she says or don't like just one word in her sentence, she'll get ready for a full-blown war. Emilie's always ready to go and explore, to experiment and discover, and she'll often try to bring any friends she has along- and when she says 'try', it means 'will.' She won't stop at anything to get her way, whether it's good or bad- so unless she's got her full trust in you and vice versa, it would be good to watch your backs when you're dealing with this kitten.
Appearance: Reference 1 | Reference 2 | Emilie is a kitten with longer fur than her mother, which comes from a recessive gene on her father's side of the family, generations down. She's proud of her fur, but often finds it a bit hard to manage, and it gets very messy if she forgets to groom it for even a couple of days. The kitten has bright blue eyes which can often feel like they're staring into you, being the same color as Riverclan's streams and the night sky above the clans, a deeper, but still bright blue. The prefix Winter- comes from her coat, and though it's not a traditional 'season name', it was popularized with the late leader Winterstar of Shadowclan, and is now more acceptable to use. Emilie has big, sturdy paws and an easy way for herself to balance, but the rest of her body is smaller than the paws, with her physical strength generally depleting as a kit, and she often has to go see the medicine cats for treatment, being a rather sickly kitten. She despises this weakness and tries to hide it, but it's quite hard for her, with coughing fits and the inability to fight very well.
RP Sample: we've RPed before c;