Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old October 11th, 2016, 05:57 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Adelaide's Decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Thanks for the post

@Hex, I still can't find anything on it, but I'm fine with keeping it. I doubt anyone will look it up. If you just picked it cause it's French, I can supply other names, but If you like it I say let's keep it
Here's the site I found it on... I do hope that these are really French names

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:06 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Here's the site I found it on... I do hope that these are really French names
Okidoki, I see it :3
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:29 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Beau
I was just wondering, is there a particular date or something that you're picking roles on?
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:48 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Beau
I was just wondering, is there a particular date or something that you're picking roles on?
I intend to pick kits either tomorrow or Friday. Most likely tomorrow around 6 EST.
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:48 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Role: Tom 1 {Father of the kits}
Name: Apollo
Rank?: Kittypet; he is a show cat similarly to Adelaide, and lives under the protection of a rich twoleg.
Clan?: N/A
Personality: What exactly Apollo does depends on his varying mood, and who exactly he's around with. Around his owners, Apollo is a rather lazy feline. After all, he simply needs to look his best during the competitions. The twolegs- who don't know his true traits- will loftily classify him as "shy, following, and obedient." Alas, all these traits simply goes out the window when they're not around. When his owners simply let him graze outside in their large estate, Apollos can be quite braggy. Due to his Siamese pelt and vibrant blue eyes, this tom is known as one of the handsomest in the town and he's quite proud of it. He'll boast of all his achievements to every single four-legged creature out there, no matter if they'll listen or not. This classifies him as talkative and annoying. On top of that, he can be quite flirty to the she-cats. The tom simply cannot help himself, and it comes as a treat when his owners decide to breed him with another cute molly. Adelaide would be no exception to this idea, of course, and he would end up fathering her litter.
Appearance: Apollo is a rather handsome feline. He is a purebred Siamese tom, with a cream base and a chocolatey brown muzzle. His fur is always well-combed and never rowdy; scenting of flowers and a hint of mint. As for his orbs, Apollo has crystal-blue eyes.
RP Sample: Heatherbird listened to Cobraspirit's words, and felt her throats draw tight with each statement. She could hardly breath; it was like she was suffocating. "W-w-what?" The queen asked. It was more of a statement than a question, and she didn't allow the StarClan warrior to answer. "Why him...?" Her words were quiet and serious. She already convinced herself-a mere five minutes ago- that Patchkit would survive. It must have been fate that the exact opposite would happen.
Fate, cruel fate. The queen could almost feel her heart break into a million pieces. "Patchkit is so young." She sobbed, trying her hardest to have control over her emotions. "He shouldn't pass away so early. This is so cruel." Her eyes blinked back the formation of tears.
Her mind relished a memory of Patchkit suckling her; the way his little heart pounded; the way he squirmed every so often. She never believed that these things would be so important to her. Soon enough, all of it would be gone. Whisked away like the wind. {Taken from StarClan Territory}

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 11th, 2016, 07:16 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Role: kit.
Name: Alayna - duskkit - duskpaw - duskspirit(Alayna means in french ; beautiful.)
Rank?: kit.
Clan?: kittypet - thunderclan.(in the mere future)
Personality: One of the most timid and quiet of the litter,Alayna often clings to her mother for some protection,making her seem like a coward.She doesn't really talk that much,and can be forgotten easily.This she-kit loves to collect things,and has a very bouncy additude when she's around her siblings.Alayna doesn't really want to hurt anyone,and is often the first thing a bully would go to pester and toy with.Alayna doesn't really care how she looks that much,and can be seen with mud on her paws,from trying to catch butterflies.With a very deep entergetic and playful streak,she loves to play,but not with her siblings that well,and often plays with grass,bugs,or probably just anything.She can be put off as really sensitive and emotional,such as being taken away from her mother,or being bullied,it really doesn't matter,she will wail and cry alot.
Appearance: a siamese she cat with a chocolate point,and dark brown tabby stripes,green eyes.alayna is probably the most skinny,but not scrawniest kit you could see.she is one the...unique kits of the litter,with dark brown tabby markings covering almost everywhere,and white front paws,its not hard to notice that she doesn't just have simese genes.(the dark tabby stripes can be from her great grandmother,cuz I wanna spice things up,if thats alright.but if you want me to to change it,that is alright aswell.)
RP Sample:
(taken from another roleplay site)The ginger molly was out in the clearing licking at her front right paw.She looked like a bright flame in the clearing,the sun shining bright in the sky.For once,the molly looked happy.Her dark ginger and white striped tabby tail flicked as she groomed herself.Suddenly,her belly rumbled with hunger,sighing,the tabby trotted over to the freshkill pile with a silent huff.She debated what she should today.Squirrel...or thrush?Squirrel...or thrush,...shrew?The ginger molly thought,shaking her small head.She poked her paw into the pile,snatching out a small shrew.Better than nothing.Applepaw thought sacrcasticly.Her amber optics looked at Shadowpaw and Ebonypaw.She scoffed,trotting away back to where she sat before,dropping the shrew onto the ground.The ginger tabby sat down,starting to munch on it,musty scents drifting into her maw.The molly relished it for one moment,before devouring it,only the bones left.Her shredded left ear twitched as she buried the bones,because bones are gross,as Applepaw often thought.She lifted her somewhat,small head,and her amber optics glaring around the clearing.Huffing,the apprentice retreated into the apprentices den,tired of being bored with everyone..any..longer.

Last edited by seasalt; October 11th, 2016 at 05:28 PM.
Old October 11th, 2016, 11:28 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
( my small text makes my form look smaller )Role- Kit
Name- Acelet | Rowankit or Noblekit | Rowanpaw or Noblepaw | Rowanoak or Noble___
Gender- Tom
Age- Newborn
Rank?- Kit
Clan?- None | Thunderclan
Personality- Acelet isn't like many cats that are for show. He honestly doesn't care about his looks - and may even prefer to look rugged due to not wanting to be affiliated with the show cats, and he acts just as rugged. He's a tough guy, one who loves adventure and taking risks. Despite the risk taking, he hardly ever breaks rules or go against orders. He's ware that when he was a young kit, the Thunderclan allowed them to live there, leaving him with a sense of endless loyalty and is desperate to prove himself to the clan. He's not necessarily a violent cat, and would rather talk things out than fight over something. Despite this, he is willing to defend Thunderclan with tooth and claw as well as give his life for it. Acelet also has a softer side, and he's extremely friendly towards almost everyone he meets - but can have trouble with cats outside of Thunderclan. He doesn't like to have enemies and loves to be around other cats. He's even friendlier towards his family, and does truly care for them... even more than he cares for Thunderclan. Though he never knew his father, he does love his mother and she's a role model for him and he is similar to her. Like her, he likes to speak his mind - but he does know when to hold his tongue. He is also curious like her, and tends to love listening to stories. He is extremely determined to finish what he starts and doesn't like to leave things undone. Due to Acelet being endlessly loyal to Thunderclan, he tends to be close-minded when it came to outsiders, even other loners like he use to be, and is prepared to fight anyone that even approaches the Thunderclan territory even if they aren't a threat in anyway. This prevents him from befriending cats in other clans and doesn't like to mingle at gathering - in fact, he prefers not to attend gatherings. though this does put a damper on his personality and limits the amount of people he tries to befriend, it doesn't change the fact that he truly is a very friendly and kind tom, and would like to befriend many of his clanmates. Acelet is a great fighter and good hunter, and will always try to become better so he can be the best warrior for his clan and make sure that nobody ever messes with them. Since he is this loyal, he can also be manipulated into doing nearly anything as long as he is told that it's for the best for Thunderclan and he is protecting his beloved clan. Once he become loyal to someone, he finds it difficult to turn on that loyalty, no matter who they are and what they did. This involved his family, friends and role model if he trusts them and if loyal.
Appearance- | ref | Due to his preferred rugged look, Acelet's fur is a bit mattered and it's appearance that he doesn't groom it as often as he does. Like other Siamese cats, he has the tan base coat with the dark brown points that cover his legs, face, tail and ears. He is a tall and very muscular tom since he is constantly trying to get better to become a warrior worthy of Thunderclan. Acelet's eyes are a dull green, and depending on the lighting they could have a flash of blue as well.
(i added a bit more)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 12th, 2016, 05:58 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Adelaide is a kittypet. She always has been. She was born to an award-winning siamese show cat. Her twoleg was a breeder and shower. Since Adelaide was the closest of her litter to her mother's looks, she stayed at the breeder's house when the rest of her siblings were sold.

As Adelaide grew up, she was put through show training by her twoleg and personal training on how to be a proper she-cat by her abusive mother. Her mother was careful not to leave any marks that showed, but Adelaide still had a few hidden scars from her mother. She was taught to sit still and not ask questions and not do anything that might get her fur dirty. It truly was a boring lifestyle.

One day, she was placed in a cat show. It was a horrid experience for the poor molly with all those other cats and twolegs staring at her and poking her. She won the show and a rich person took a liking to her. He offered her owner a very very large sum of money for her offspring. Though the breeder hadn't been intending to breed her until after she was retired from cat shows, he was a greedy man and agreed.

The buyer supplied his own award-winning siamese tom to be the sire and soon Adelaide was having kits against her will. Eventually, she had the kits and grew ill. Adelaide heard that her kits were to be taken from her to give to the buyer, and, despite her illness, gathered them up and escaped. She left her entire life behind to keep them, though she hadn't wanted them, because once they were there she loved them dearly.

The she-cat traveled for along time, getting sicker and sicker. Eventually she made it to ThunderClan. Having never heard about the clans, she was scared, but Adelaide knew she was dying and couldn't leave her kits to fend for themselves in the forest. The molly stumbled through the entrance into camp and collapsed, begging them to take in her kits. A queen offered to nurse them and the medicine cat took Adelaide, who had fallen unconscious. The medicine cat eventually managed to nurse Adelaide back to health and she was reunited with her kits. Deciding a large group of wild cats was the safest place for her kits, Adelaide asked for them to stay. She also knew, however, that she couldn't leave her kits and decided to stay with them and join the clan.

Adelaide became a queen in the clan and took care of her kits while also learning how to be a warrior. She met a kind ThunderClan tom who was kind and helped her. They fell in love. Eventually, she was given her warrior name, Cloudysky, and became mates with the ThunderClan toms. Her kits went on to become apprentices and eventually warriors and Adelaide and her mate had more kits and lived happily ever after.

Adelaide's Character Page

This plot is going to start with her taking her kits and leaving her house. Then we will timeskip to her stumbling into ThunderClan.

Roles Needed
(Most Needed, Really Wanted, Wanted)
Mother

Tom 1 (Purebred siamese) (Father to the kits)

Kits (I'm thinking 4, but I will accept 5 if I really like another kit. They will have French names to start out with. Please give their kit/warrior name. You can supply the French name too if you wish, otherwise I will supply it since it will only be a part of the Role Play until they are accepted into the Clan.

ThunderClan tom

Queen (The ThunderClan queen who watches the kits while Adelaide is in the medicine den. She may also need to bring the kits to be checked up on and to visit Adelaide with Zero's permission.)

Kitty pet friends

ThunderClan friends

Form
Role:
Name:
Rank?:
Clan?:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Sample: (Unnecessary if I have RPed with you before)

I will accept links

I just added another role that I forgot originally. I need a ThunderClan queen to watch the kits. The description can be found above.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

hi. so when will you be deciding?

Old October 12th, 2016, 01:20 PM
all that i’ll ever need

I intend to pick around 6 EST.