Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old November 14th, 2016, 06:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan and WindClan Traveler Finder

Name: Two-Face
Clan: Thunder
Personality: Here
Activity level (1-10): 8.5
Latest roleplay post:
Sapphirekit looked and watched in horror as Nutkit coughed. Just like his sister. "A-Adderstep..." his words were whimpery. Adderstep let him down. "It will be okay, we are almost there..." she said, and picked him up again.
Old November 14th, 2016, 06:54 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan and WindClan Traveler Finder

Name: Thrushpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Thrushpaw is a very curious tom, always on the verge to explore. He is hardworking and usually frustrated from not catching much prey. He is a lot better at climbing and swimming, as he has had more experience from going on mini adventures.
Activity level (1-10): 8/10
Latest roleplay post: (ever since the website change, i haven't been able to role-play with people often because we can never work it out, and i'm still in school, so here is a role-play as if i were in the clan forums) Lilybreeze pads out of the nursery, her claws kneading the hard ground as her swollen belly weighs her down. The sun peeks out from behind the trees, a pastel orange shining down on her fur, making her eyes gleam with amusement of the eeriness of the quiet camp. She yawns as she plops herself down in front of the warm nursery, her stomach weighing her forward. She gives her chest a lick to avoid looking like she was about to fall all the way forward. Quickly, she leans backwards to regain her balance, and stands back up to avoid the hassle of staying back on her haunches. She looks towards the medicine den, knowing her kits would come soon. She clears her head of the thought and smells lots of fresh kill, probably from the night before. The scent leads her toward it, finding a large dead bird lying a bit farther from the pile. Yes! She thinks. All I've had lately have been frogs! She dipped her head down to pick up the bird, and clamped it tightly with her jaws, already tasting it despite the feathers. She drags it toward her normal spot where she has her meals, and eats in silence.

[character site]
Old November 15th, 2016, 01:46 AM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Howdy, everyone.

As mentioned in the Evil Era Announcement, two characters will be needed to flee in the direction SkyClan and eventually meet them, and recruit the clan to help overthrow the evil leaders. The exact duration of time from the two travelers fleeing the fire and reaching SkyClan is around two weeks real time. The travelers will reach SkyClan near the end of the second week and SkyClan arrives at the beginning of the third week. One traveler will be from ThunderClan and the other will be from WindClan. The plot is to be 18 moons roleplay time because the two travelers get lost along the way to SkyClan, due to not knowing about the clan. Upon reaching SkyClan, the two travelers will attempt to convince Lemonstar to help defeat the evil leaders. SkyClan agrees and they depart to help the clans.

If you'd like a chance to participate as a traveler, please fill out this form:

Name:
Activity level (1-10):
Latest roleplay post:

Any rank is allowed to apply, but preference will be given to warriors.

Staff will inform the selected individuals of the appropriate time for them to arrive at SkyClan.

Application acceptance ends on November 17th at 7:30 PM EST.

Interested in applying for a different role?
Check out Halestorm's Coalition!
Name: Silverpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Kind, Clever, Slightly Bossy
Activity level (1-10): 9.5
Latest roleplay post: Two-ish days ago?

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old November 15th, 2016, 04:28 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

my form.
name: Nightshadow
clan: windclan
perso: kind and gentle but strong as well, bursting with the want for adventure.
activity level: 10( i'm on here every day! I live for rp!)
Latest roleplay post: Nightshadow awoke. He stretched out and yawned. The dappled sunlight of early morning broke through the gorse lining of the warrior den. He washed himself and stretched again. Feeling hungry Nightshadow looked around the den, His sleeping clanmates still in their warm nests. Nightshadow prodded his mate, Lilacstorm, in the back. " wake up! lets hunt!" he whispered. She drowsily looked up, "what?" she replied. "hunt! come on lazy paws!" Nightshadow teased.
thanks! hope you like this! and here is the look for my cat! http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...984d52f10b.jpg

Last edited by stormblaze; November 15th, 2016 at 04:30 AM. Reason: had something to add!
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Red face Re: ThunderClan and WindClan Traveler Finder

Name: Blazingstorm
Clan: Windclan
Personality: Blazingstorm is well-known for his courageous personality. He's always putting others before himself, especially the clan as a whole. If prey is scarce, this tom-cat will normally be one of the last to chose prey knowing how vital it is for his clan to remain strong. Blazingstorm doesn't have to know a cat well before he decides it's his job to defend them. Sometimes it takes a mere glance. If his clan mates are in need, you're sure to find this feline as one of the first to react, although this means risking his life in certain situations. He's fiercely loyal to his clan and sometimes this could be a bad this. It often tends to push others away as he'll chose the warrior code over any friendship or relationship in general. This isn't uncommon for him.
Blazingstorm may sometimes act like a kit, but never underestimate this feline. His true respect is earned, but only if he's given the same amount of respect back. Now he may not have an evil bone in his body, but that doesn't mean he won't keep his claws sheath. He's very agile and quick and he takes pride in being one of the swiftest runners in Windclan. Brute strength may not be his strong suite, but his agility can outmatch that of a large cat giving him his advantage.
He may not always push others away. When you do truly befriend him, you begin to realize that this tom-cat wants nothing, but the best for his clan. Blazingstorm doesn't like to see an unhappy cat and therefore makes it his job to cheer them up or at least put a grin on their face. This leads him to be stubborn as he doesn't give up easily on anyone. He tries his hardest to get approval from everyone as he doesn't like disapproval. Blazingstorm intends to bring joy to his clan mates with his silly actions or simply by listening and giving advice. This often leads into a bit of flirting towards she-cats. It may be harmless most of the time, but even so, it can get him into trouble. Either way, he loves to have a good time and he's always up for a new adventure. This feline doesn't seem as though he matured much in his lifetime.
Activity level (1-10): 5/10 until my laptop switches to the new site. Then it'll be 7-8/10
Latest roleplay post:
From Shadowclan clearing
"Foxspring padded into the clearing without a care in the world. His thick russet pelt was clean and as sleek as it would allow. The alabaster on his chest gleamed in the dimming leaf fall sunshine. Leaf bare was right around the corner and that was the season he thrived in. Unlike the short haired cats, his thick pelt allowed him to stay warm. His Somali breed, however, gave the disadvantage of the lack of camoflauge. He looked like a mini fox. Larger than most cats, but smaller than a fox and due to this, his hunting skills change from season to season.

Foxsprings yellow hues were bright and focused on the clearing. His mind had sever though flowing into it, although they were of no importance other than his apprentice, Mistpaw. The two were getting along okay, but she was much happier and more friendly than he was. He was basically the stern father the apprentice never had. Well in his mind he was, he still knew very little about the new apprentice other than her being blind in one eye.

Pushing the thoughts away, the warrior turned his attention to a single cat in the clearing. Forestpelt. She wasn't doing anything, she seemed to be lost in thought. Many cats were like that nowadays, but hers seemed to be somber. She seemed lost, tainted by something negative. Oh how Foxspring was familiar with that. Perhaps he should strike a conversation up with her? Perhaps not. But before he knew it, the warrior seemed to be staring."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 15th, 2016, 03:06 PM

Name: Tigerblaze
Clan: ThuderClan
Personality: He's very fond of fighting the other clans in general and has quite a reputation for picking fights at the wrong times. In his own clan he's very competitive but a good friend when it matters most. With his apprentice he is very encouraging, though he's always wondering if he's teaching her the right things at the right times.
Activity level (1-10): I'll say a 7 or an 8. I'm mostly able to get on in the afternoons, evenings, and early mornings, possibly longer. Oh, and so far I've gotten on every day since I joined.
Latest roleplay post: Tigerblaze looked from Bluejay to Wingdrop through narrowed eyes. On the outside he hoped he at least looked calm; inside his heart and mind were racing; what was he supposed to do? His friend had just vehemently disagreed to tell his sister anything, then had consequently nearly blurted the entire thing out. How could the truth be kept from her any longer? He turned to Wingdrop sympathetically. "Listen...no matter what the real truth is, it's important for everyone that you remain calm and try to understand the motives of everyone involved..." He trailed off and looked to Bluejay for a last minute signal or sign of how to proceed.
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:00 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Name: Breezycloud
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Like a typical, stereotypical WindClan warrior, Breezy is quick to react and flee. Likewise, her build is scrawny and sleek; she's quite thin and doesn't have much of a build. This makes for quick running in desperate physical situations. In a moment of pure instinct, the fight-or-flight momentum kicks in- but she always chooses flight. This is partially because she's quite fast on her feet, a skill inherited by most pure-bred WindClan felines. She also happens to be overly skittish over the smallest things, like an eagle's sharp call or a loud battle yowl. Because of this, many felines could classify her as 'scaredy-cat' or a weak cat of some sort. Although this is a bit true, Breezycloud prefers not to mind this. In fact, she doesn't care one bit what other cats think of her- personality-wise, she's quite strong. She'll always speak her mind in dire situations and can be quite stubborn, willing to use snappish words and verbal phrases to gain what she wishes. This makes up for her lack of bravery. As for intelligence, Breezy is about average. She has a slightly better than normal memory than the average warrior, but not by much. In hunting and fighting levels, she's quite average too; nothing outstanding among the rest of the clans. Her fighting is a bit poor for her age, but her hunting skills and contribution to WindClan readily makes up for this.
Activity level (1-10): Assuming that you mean the activity level of the roleplayer, about a 7/10.
Latest roleplay post: {Taken from RiverClan Territory, page 14} Blizzardfoot paused for a moment in her tracks, almost hesitating for a few seconds as Stoatfang's message processed within her mind. But then all seemed well and she kept moving forwards. The long-haired molly followed the warrior out of the clearing and into the damp land. The rivers and streams that filled RiverClan territory should be coming up ahead by now. That was what they were known for, anyways.
As she continued her little walk into the foresty land, she began to think to herself. What the tom just said was a bit strange. In fact, everything was strange so far- she almost wanted to laugh at how unusual it was. This brown-and-white warrior was like a game to unlock. She'd have a few pieces here and there, but never truly finish the puzzle. Why, they'd only talked for a few moments, for a few times, over the course of a lifetime. Why would he be so upset about her not knowing his name? As if he'd have such a good memory and remember everyone he meets; there were an awful lot of warriors in this clan! The molly's thoughts were purely innocent; she was only curious on how Stoatfang's mind had acted that way.
But like most things that came to her mind, she lightly shrugged it off like a pesky fly. His last words didn't bother her on an emotional level. "Sorry to hear that; I didn't know it mattered so much to you."
After the words escaped her mouth, she began thinking about it more. It hit her then, that she was a bit more forgetful than she thought she was originally. Her memory definitely wasn't the greatest, and names fell into this category.
...or maybe the last thought was merely influenced by Stoatfang's words. Letting out a soft sigh, the warrior stopped her thoughts and placed her gaze upon her companion.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 15th, 2016 at 06:01 PM.
Old November 16th, 2016, 04:19 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Sagewhisker
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Sagewisker is a very loyal cat. She would die to protect her clan, and would have to be persuaded to retreat, unless ordered by her leader. Sagewhisker is also stubborn and sarcastic. She doesn't like to be bothered and gets grumpy when she is. Sagewhisker also has a soft side. She can be very kind when talking to cats younger than herself. Sagewhisker is always on the move. She has 'clan-jumped' atleast two times. She likes to keep her options open, she is never looking to have roots somewhere. The she-cat doesn't particulary know how to be charming and romantic, nor can she tell when other cats try to be. She often ignores obvious signs and continues on with her life. Sagewhiske is a drop-it-like-it's-hot kind of cat. She can drop a relationship or conversation in a snap. She doesn't like long conversations and is often very blunt. If Sagewhisker sets her mind on something, she often takes extreme precaution when trying to acheive it. She is not that easy to convice and won't give up on certain tasks.
Activity Level: 8/10
Last Roleplay Post:
Taken from Snowpaw's Tunnels[Private]
Snowpaw glared at the tom. Amusement shone in her eyes as she looked at him. "Don't think I don't know when a cat is trying to manipulate me." She chuckled. "My father, Raggedclaw, was a master of manipulation, but also a murderer. But, I guess we could....on the neutral ground." She meowed. Snowpaw tried not to think about her father. 'Don't think about that fox hearted coward!' Snowpaw squeezed her eyes shut and reopened them. Fresh malice was written all over her gaze. Snowpaw unsheathed and sheathed her claws. Snowpaw neared Enderpaw and started to circle him. "What was the last lie you told?" She asked. Her gaze betrayed nothing. Snowpaw knew this was an interesting question, but she had to know....if she was the only cat who had ever lied about their heritage. Snowpaw stopped circling him to stand in front of him. Her gaze looked the tom over once or twice, then she locked their gaze.

EDIT: Reposted because I needed to edit a few things. :3

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 16th, 2016, 05:12 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

"This... this isn't good for me, is it? This isn't the right choice.

I can smell a rebellion brewing- and I've got to help. There's no place for me here, I don't think."

Name: Twitepaw
Clan:
Thunderclan
Apprentice
Personality:
Twitepaw's never been a cat to beg for mercy, or to give up in cowardice in the face of battle. She is known as being quite brave, and will fight until one of the two sides is unable to continue, whether it's her or her opponent. This molly is more concerned about her own personal successes than the ones of the clan, and does like to be in power, though she'd easily stay in the shadows if being powerful would hurt her in the long run. She's always up-front with her wording, and never twists her words- when she speaks, it's either a flat-out lie or the flat-out truth. For Twitepaw, there is no in-between for her in the world- there's good cats, and there's bad cats. Surprisingly, for all of her belief of two scales of good and bad, her own personality lands her right in the middle, originally supporting the evil era not because she believes in it, but for her own personal gain- but later realizing that she was making the wrong choice. She doesn't mind crossing the borders to make friends/allies, and the idea of love isn't closed off to her- she's not close with many other cats, but the few she is close to she'll be loyal to for life. Twite is quiet and thoughtful, liking to "talk less, smile more; don't let them know what you're against or what you're for." She loves to smile, and her smiles are mesmerizing, though she doesn't show much of her emotion in a smile, unless with a loved on. In fact, despite what she supports [bloodshed, power upsets, the dark forest], Twitepaw doesn't seem so 'bad' when you first meet her- but if you get on her bad side, you'll see a different side. She doesn't like getting blood on her paws, but if it's necessary, she'll attack and kill for those she is loyal to. Though this molly seems to smile a lot, she almost never laughs, with her emotions being mixed and confusing to others, unlike her words. Poems and elegant wording sound lovely to her, but she never really gets their meaning, brushing the ideas of eloquent speech away when it's her turn to talk- though honestly, she doesn't talk much to others to begin with. She is very picky with those she'll show feelings towards or interact with, and though she regards herself to be brave, to be invincible to manipulation, she isn't- because if someone makes her fall in love with them, she'll die for them. In fact, she'll defend them with everything she's got, and you can notice a change in her power when she's defending a cat who's proved their loyalty to her- for Twitepaw, loyalty means a lot of things. Respect, Devotion, Emotion- and she won't just pledge loyalty to anyone.
Activity level (1-10):
7-9/10
Latest roleplay post:
Having already seated herself down next to Cloudyfoot, the molly's blue eyes shined with delight as he suggested they talk over a meal, even giving her the first bite. "That sounds great!" Thistlesplash chimed, her voice high-pitched and optimistic as she started to settle into her seating, grinning as she watched his eyes towards the trout- he looked like he liked the fish, though she couldn't exactly comprehend the degree to which he loved the food.
Biting into the prey as quickly and quietly as possible, she did remark that it seemed to have been caught well. Whoever managed to catch this didn't leave many claw-marks or bitemarks in the skin- it's really smooth, and tasty too! "Y'know, I thought only hares jumped that high, huh? Looks like you've got some strong legs there." Giggling loudly, she'd pointed out the jumping he'd done as she talked to him, as if he thought she was a scary old monster. "Don't worry, though- I'm cool with it. I do look a bit frightening, huh?" Joking around, the she-cat's sense of humor had overtaken her thoughts for the poor tom's feelings for a second, not considering that me might be embarrassed by all of that. Really, she never did get flustered in front of anybody, and so she'd mentally push that trait onto others without warning, unfortunately making her a bit inconsiderate in the long run.
"I guess I am a bit intrigued, simply because this place has changed a lot from when I was an apprentice, I guess. I mean, we've got a new leader and a new deputy, right? It's all a bit overwhelming at once, but I've finally started to get used to it all."
Old November 17th, 2016, 03:02 AM
Falconpaw

Name:[Captpiplup]Falcon
Clan:Unconfirmed. I haven't asked anyone to let me join theirs.
Personality: Dark.
Activity level (1-10):3
Latest roleplay post:None.

Last edited by Captpiplup; November 17th, 2016 at 03:04 AM. Reason: No.