Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 04:52 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:50 PM
testing some stuff
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 04:46 PM
a thorn in my side. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 04:42 PM
~ {The Void's secrets} ~
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 04:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2019, 11:47 AM
chaotic

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Quailstep bristled naturally, and flicked his ear at Asterpaw, surprised by her harsh comment but not showing it in his preoccupation with the loner at their feet. He let his tail touch her side briefly, hoping to comfort the young apprentice in their predicament.
"You're on Windclan territory," he says promptly, sniffing the cat but not lowering his head so that he could avoid any surprise movements. He was unsure if he should bring the Tom back with them, or.. well, he couldn't leave him here of course.
"What's your name- can you stand? We can take you to get some help. Providing you don't try anything.. funny." @redxpepper
@lykolove
[I'm so sorry this took so long! I never got any notification for it for some reason]
@redxpepper @spinachsprite

Asterpaw waited quietly behind Quailstep, trying her best to remain calm despite her nerves. It's just a loner... he's probably too weak to hurt anyone... And it's a good thing to help other cats, right? And it's not like it's a cat from another Clan... Oh, I have no idea. Quailstep should know what to do... right?

check out snow's finder!

Last edited by lykolove!; July 14th, 2019 at 11:48 AM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rosemew
[Sorry for the late reply! Been busy with a move!]

Blazingstar looked over at Beepaw now, his eyes bright with hope. He'd be getting better in no time! "Great!" The ginger tom replied, though his brows furrowed a little as a question came to mind. "So, how do you like this? Being the medicine cat and all?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 15th, 2019, 08:45 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Dappledfox let out a small hiss of frustration at Dawncrest's actions, quickly followed by alarm as he heard the tom yelp. He looked at Cottonspirit. "Sorry Cottonspirit, but there's no point in waiting now. Dawncrest needs us." The lithe calico leapt over the heather and skidded to a halt in the dirt. He whipped around, quick on his small paws, and sprang at the fox, sinking his teeth into its scruff.

@Gemini @ItsATryp

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 15th, 2019, 08:52 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Buttercupbreeze had just been watching since she assigned the mentors and apprentices. She wasn't sure how this would play out or if it would all go smoothly so she observed in silence. Brown eyes coming to a rest on Breezefeather and his apprentice Deathpaw. They seemed to be getting along. Maybe it'll all work out for the better. The creamy molly thought a pleased smile crossing her muzzle. Though the sudden stop in words and change in Breeze's expression puzzled her. What's wrong with him? Did- She cut her thoughts short when the spotted tom began to speak. Addressing her. Coward!? Stalker!? He was insulting her now? What was his problem?
Tail lash behind her she stood up and paced over. "You have no right to call anyone a coward." Buttercup meowed before halting a few tail lengths away. She wasn't going to start an agreement. "What's got you all worked up anyway? And don't say me, or because I was 'stalking ' you." Ears slightly flattened she added. It seemed things were going to get heated. "I've merely been observing, I do have to make sure the mentors and apprentices get along you know. " For some reason she felt like this was just going to escalate into a fight. He was just bugging her and sadly the molly had already forgotten that the small apprentice was even there. Despite him stand with in reaching distance of her.

@Aquilex
Deathpaw's ears flattened against his head as he watched the two bickering warriors, and he shuffled his paws awkwardly. "Did Deathpaw cause this," he broke in quietly, unsure if the other two had heard him. Still he continued to apologize. "Deathpaw is sorry..."

@Arie

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 15th, 2019, 08:58 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Rosemew
[Sorry for the late reply! Been busy with a move!]

Blazingstar looked over at Beepaw now, his eyes bright with hope. He'd be getting better in no time! "Great!" The ginger tom replied, though his brows furrowed a little as a question came to mind. "So, how do you like this? Being the medicine cat and all?"
( It's fine! )

Beepaw went to his,,small herb stack. Looking through the herbs, his gaze landed on a weird long stemmed plant with golden flowers. That looked interesting, that could help right? He doubted it was poison, it couldn't be! Ears perking at the question, he glanced back as he pawed the herb from the pile. "Oh... it's....good so far? I'm still getting used to things." The blonde tom answered, some doubt in his tone. It was definitely..different, not that he didn't like it. Though he did expect to be training to become a warrior, medicine cats were more helpful now that how thought about it. But he still had no idea what these herbs did, but that was to be expected.
"so..you got into a fight?" he asked , curious as to how a fight ended up with such wounds.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 16th, 2019, 08:22 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

@Aquilex @ItsATryp
The tom stood wide eyed at dawncrest’s lack of respect to his patrol leader, as dappledfox spoke he silently nodded in agreement. As the second tom bit the foxes scruff he body slammed the ragged creature. Using his size to his advantage he gave an ‘i’m sorry’ look to dappledfox as he made contact with the scrawny beast, he was only able to tip him over and in the midst had gotten a scratch on his back from something that slowly changed his white fur to red. Looking down at dawncrest he quickly asked “you ok?” Deep concern in his voice as he spoke before turning back to dappledfox who couldn’t be much better.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old July 16th, 2019, 01:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Rosemew

Blazingstar frowned just a little bit as the fight was brought back up. He took in a deep breath of air and looked towards the entrance of the den. "Yeah, I got into a fight with Rowanfury," the tom replied. Rowanfury was Dapplestar's former mate and an elder warrior within the clan... or he was at least. "I had to kill him."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 17th, 2019, 11:27 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Rosemew

Blazingstar frowned just a little bit as the fight was brought back up. He took in a deep breath of air and looked towards the entrance of the den. "Yeah, I got into a fight with Rowanfury," the tom replied. Rowanfury was Dapplestar's former mate and an elder warrior within the clan... or he was at least. "I had to kill him."

Beepaw cringed slightly at the thought of the cruel fight. He simply nodded, looking back to the herb with great amounts of doubt. "oh." he mumbled, trying to picture rowanfury. if he remembered correctly the tom was one of the elder warriors, but he wasn't positive.
picking the long stemmed plant up, he padded back over to Blazingstar. he felt curiosity poke at him, to ask more about the fight, but decided not to. the leader already seemed disappointed about it. now let's just hope I don't accidentally poison him. he thought, maw scrunching up for a split second. "but i guess it's what you had to do?" he said, somewhat inaudible due tp the herb he was hesitantly chewing with discomfort.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 17th, 2019, 11:10 PM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophile View Post

Itchy watched on bemusedly as jittery little Cowpaw gave an elated celebration, grinning ear to ear and looking as if he might leap out of his skin. Itchy braced himself in case he had another outburst. To his surprise, Cowpaw did make an attempt to be quieter, but it seemed his version of quiet was only a little less than a shout. It was a start at the very least.

Another question. This question he did have an answer to. But something kept him from answering. Instead he whimpered and made an uncomfortable expression, his fragmented memory rushing back to him in pieces. He could see a blinding white light flicker faintly as it's droning hum drilled into the back of his skull, the acrid stench of blood on cold metal, the bitter taste of sterilized rubber poking around in his mouth held open by grasping gloved hands. And as soon as it had come, it had gone. He noticed Cowpaw staring intently at him and quickly turned his head, flustered.

Itchy realized Cowpaw had been intrigued by his tag. How couldn't he have been? It was blindingly bright. He considered Cowpaw's question for a moment, wondering how to respond. "Is.. Is mark of Whitecoat." He mumbled hesitantly, barely maintaining eye contact. He flicked his ear nervously. He could still feel a faint, burning sensation as he remembered the hole been punched into his ear. That was so long ago.

@Vermin
His happily propelling fan tail slowly waned along with his hearty smile that started to crestfallen as he watched the white tom's eyes flood in dark emotion before looking away. That triggered more questions that bounced around in his brain echoing loudly than before, he shook his head reeling in his breath and puffing out. He didn't want to scare away his new friend. Cowpaw plopped down in front of him, surprisingly waiting for his answers instead of pinning more questions that will only make him more uncomfortable. As he listened, something tickled his skin triggering an aggravating itch that made him instantly scratch pulling some fur strands while doing so. Though, he didn't raise a white flag to him and continued to watch his white fellow friend with a tip of his head.
"White coat?" he repeated, reeling in what he said. White coat? Cowpaw watched the rogue's white fur and it hit him. He means his family, ohhh! "I'm so sorry that happened to you! Family shouldn't do that to each other. Nope!" The apprentice stood up dramatically, lashing his tail with green eyes glowing with kindness. " I'll be your new family. We are friends and all. Friends and family, it kinda means the same and it sounds the same and means the same thing!" He thought about it more, looking up thoughtfully. "Mm, well, I think so." Giggling floated around the young tom, hyperly jumping up as he backed up playfully toward the tall grass. "Follow me! I wanna show you something uhh..," his head swiveled right and left before looking back at Itchy, speaking in a loud whisper again. "Itss a secrettt," he dragged his words looking around once more and disappeared in the greens with tail waving high, gesturing him to follow.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old July 18th, 2019, 01:03 AM
She Sang like the Wind

My Mood: Distracted

@Orchidleaf

His eyes flashing, Emberpaw stalked over the spongy moor ground. The short, rough grass dug into his paws, and he shivered a bit, even though he didn't feel at all cold.
Emberpaw hated being alone- even though he knew his destination was worth it. Any more of this closing, choking loneliness and he thought he might scream.
He knew his mentor would scream if he was found out. It wasn't his mentor's fault, not really- he had to admit to himself that someone disobeying someone else quite a bit could become annoying after a while. But what you don't know doesn't hurt you, right?
With a huff of breath, Emberpaw broke into a sprint. The pattering of his paws on the grassy moor was the only thing that gave him comfort- he couldn't imagine what Windpaw had to go through every day.
As he was nearing the crest of the hill, he caught a glimpse of the twoleg fence. He let himself slow, breathing heavily. He was deffinitley not as fast as the other apprentices, but was that his fault? He was small and stocky, with fluffy fur. He couldn't exactly 'run wild' when every step only awarded him with more thistles and weeds to be stuck in his pelt.
He paused at the fences, panting and swaying as he gauged the diffrence of his jump. Another weakness- jumping was so much harder with short legs.
Still, he was able to made it up. As he searched the yard for his friend, almost losing his balance when he finally noticed him.
Houdini hadn't seen him yet, and was close enough for jumping distance! He wiggled his haunches, a mischevious grin settling on his face, as he hurled himself at his close friend. He kept his claws in, just in case he hit him at the wrong angle.

My son, Fogpaws' edgy finder. (Watch out- it's sharp!)

All my cats!

Last edited by Tempest's Song; July 18th, 2019 at 01:06 AM.
Closed Thread