Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2017, 07:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar rose from his den, trotting up to the Breezerock with a slight limp. They had just dealt with the battle against the Dusk Syndicate. The clan knew he had lost a life during the battle. To them, Blazingstar still had 8 lives left since his first life was still hidden from them. He wanted to keep it that way for right now. Especially if Alderscreech had heard about it. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled across the clearing. Once enough cats had gathered, he continued on.

@Role @Undercover @Mystical @Constellation
"Mothkit!" He called, his gaze sifting through the gathered cats in search of the young kitten. He gave her a friendly smile once he did find her. "Mothkit, you have reached the age of six moons and you're ready to begin your warrior training!" He began, "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mothpaw! Lemonspotted, you are ready for an apprentice and you will mentor Mothpaw!" He finished, his gaze turning to the warrior he had called out. His golden hues showed nothing but pride. His gaze remained before moving to the next kitten in line. "Willowkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin your training. From this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Willowpaw!" his gaze shifted to the warrior he had chosen for the newly made apprentice. "Ebonyleaf will be your mentor, I hope they pass on all they know to you!" he dipped his head to the new set of apprentices and mentors. Then he had to continue on.

@Ennard
"We are also welcoming a new feline to the clan and welcoming a former warrior back. We are honored to have you both," he spoke as his gaze shifted between the two felines he was referring to. "First of all, welcome back Whispervoice! Windclan is glad to have you back," he dipped his head to the warrior before moving towards the new feline. "And Rush," he began, taking a small breath, but offering a gentle smile. "Rush, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your new clan even at the cost of your life?" he inquired.
'I do!'
"Then under the sky of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Rush, from this moment on, you will be known as Rushbreeze! Windclan welcomes you into the clan as a warrior! Brambleflash will show you around and get you acquainted until you are comfortable with the clan life," he finished, dipping his head a little, thus ending the clan meeting.

Blazingstar leapt from the Breezerock to congratulate each of them before he found himself heading back towards his den.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 21st, 2017, 07:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I know what you mean. Sometimes I just want to leave and find somewhere open, where I can just be free..." Obsidiansky found his words getting alarmingly personal. But it was the truth. Sometimes he did just want to be somewhere out in the open, where he could feel more like himself, where he wouldn't be worrying about things, where he would just be - well - himself. The tom breathed deeply, the crisp air of the territory entering his lungs, lighting his senses up in a way that nothig else could. "Do you like to race?" He asked, nudging Larkfall lightly. He liked this cat. Obsidiansky was definitely planning on being friends, and especially out here, because the change had been extraordinary. Larkfall had gone from a more nervous-seeming tom to someone who was far more... maybe not confident, exactly, but more upbeat. Friendly-seeming. Or maybe confident was exactly the word to describe it.
the change had been drastic. he wasnt low to the ground anymore, nor was he stuttering. didnt even seem nervous. this is how hed usually feel when away from the eyes of his mate,cuckoosnarl. normally, he was upbeat and happy, positive and energetic. with him, he was broken down and forced to be something he was not. for right now, he wouldnt focus on that. hed focus on the playful nudge to his shoulder and the playful challenge obsidian had given him. he smiled,¨of course i do!¨ his green eyes narrowed, body tensing for what he was expecting.
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
(It's fine!)
Chanterellepaw smiled, saying, "I'll have to track him down and meet him. As for me, I just have my sister Monarchpaw." The orange-and-white furred feline stood slowly, cursing under her breath. That stupid fox just had to go and rip her leg up. Thinking of it, the molly looked back at her flank and chuckled. The white fur around her large scar was still faintly pink, only tinted enough for either a perfectionist or Chanterelle herself to notice. She flicked her tail and looked at Thistlepaw, nudging him with her muzzle. Her blue eyes sparkled brightly as she said, "Do you want to get going?"
To his surprise, Chanterellepaw didn't seem put off by his brother's condition at all. He like that. As much as he could get flustered by the shecat's beauty, and as much as she seemed to try to build up a wall of thorn to keep out other cats, there was a kindness in her that made her even more lovely to him. "Yes, let's!" he meowed, walking ahead of her to exit the den.

(move to WC territory?)

Old November 21st, 2017, 10:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Garter"star" wiggled his but and pounced, immediately sliding off of his father. "The great Garterstar Is injured! He has taken a mighty fall from the tallest cliff in the clans, but miraculously survived! Hareleap the medicine cat, you must heal me!" Garterkit said in a dramatic tone. He glanced over at "Snakegrowl, then began to snicker quietly.
((After this we should have a big family RP of sorts with Hare, Pale, and the kits if everyone's up to it <3))

Hareleap chuckled, his tail curling and whiskers twitching with amusement. "Oh no!" Hareleap the "medicine cat" gasped, giving him a lick between the ears. "I'll use my.." he paused, grabbing a leaf. "Herbs to help!" He mewed. Snake"growl" stood "guard", his chest puffed out.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Thea never expected to be entirely sensitive during her term of pregnancy. Usually, she was snippy. Pretty feisty to those who rubbed her the wrong way, and other time she was teacherly. She always loved a good lecture to provide for misbehaving young'ins...and, now she was having her own. Which was about that time. A heavy, rounded belly, and the exhaustion in her legs. Once she was heavy with her kits, she sat perched in her nest until the time came. Of course, she hadn't missed her adopted kits' ceremony. Moth and Night were finally apprenticed. Oh, happy day! Mothkit had been terribly lonely without that spotted boy around to keep her company. The only thing Thea wished to change was Mothpaw's mentor. Perhaps change it to someone who was...well, more...how to put it? Efficient? When was the last time Lemonspotted done a deed around here to help out the clan? Maybe Thea wasn't perfect in the fighting or hunting area, but she was a firm teacher. And, she took care of the queens and their kits as a sweet molly would. Thea rolled to her side, panting heavily. She thought of herself as a rotten, rounded coconut. She was extremely moody. One moment being too sweet, and the other moment she's furious. A once understandable feline who was easy to approach, became much more avoided because others didn't want her snappish mood directed towards them. ''What's taking you guys so long to come out here? I know it must be warn and such, but c'mon! I wanna eat, sleep, and be able to feel my limbs again - '' The molly's eyes bulked for a moment, and she hissed. She could feel the excruciating pain of a powerful kick, and she huffed. ''Spoke too soon, eh?'' Despite this uncomfortable feeling, the she cat smirked down at her stomach. ''I supposed I needed a dosage of my own medication.'' She joked - too soon. They were ready. And, this was not something she liked. Yet, dreaded it.
~Time Skip~
Three.
There were three of them. Small, whiny, and absolutely, breathtakingly prefect. Was she dreaming? She needed to pinch herself. Coddled against her, their small heads laid. She used her tongue to course through their dampened fur. At least to dry them a bit. One tom, much bigger than the mollies, continued to whine in dismay at his mother. Thea scoffed at him, continuing to lick him clean, then turning to his sisters to give them the same amount of attention. So precious, they were. A dream, she knew. A miracle, she thanked the heavens for this treasuring gift. ''Should I name them now...? Or, wait for Weaselshade?'' It was courtesy if she waited for the tom that helped her create these little teardrops. Then, her mind trailed to when the idiot pushed her button, numerous, many times. Out of spite, she wanted to name them because, after all, they were hers. He chose to be in their lives. She wouldn't force him to care for these kittens as she would. They were her life, a new chapter for her, the best emotions, and most importantly her reason to continue on with life. Gently, she nosed each of them against their soft pelts and made her stomach more accessed to them, so they could suckle more easily. It occurred to Thea that Weaselshade wouldn't have known that she given birth. He had other things to tend to; duties, friends, whatever else that was far more important in his life. It was on occasional that she get to see the tom. Now that the kits were here, they needed to work together more sincerely. Not, only that. But, now that the kits were here; Weaselshade was in for a ginormous surprise.

The unnamed tom (as of now) felt that he could push his litter mates around. Blind and death, he squealed as a newborn kit would. To put short, he was pretty bossy. And, mean. He suckled rather roughly, greedily as if the milk would be all gone out of his reach. Yet, he was content. He was warm, surrounded by others. His dark chocolate pelt blending in with his sisters, but making him one of a kind since his siblings rivaled his pelt with light streaks of theirs.

@Mystical @Trickster~

Last edited by Brilliance; November 21st, 2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(Heehee, I'm going to start making Beefire call Springwind Springy :3 Unless you have any objections, of course)
Beefire purred as her wonderful mate curled himself around her. She relished the feeling of his soft fur brushing hers, and she sighed with content. With Springwind, she could do anything. She knew that. "My days been pretty good," she answered,
upon hearing his question, then added, "But this is the best part." She snuggled closer up to him and started taking bites of the hare. She let the flavour of the meat and blood seep over her tongue, and she thought about how lucky she was to have Springwind as a mate. When she had about half of it, she could eat no more. "Thank you for the hare, Springy," she said, chuckling slightly at the nickname she now often called him. "You can have the rest. I'm already full." she nuzzled his neck lovingly,
and looked at his warm, welcoming eyes.
{ That'll be cute :3 }

Springwind nodded at the molly, laying his head down on her figure. Her days been pretty good - that's well. At first, his were too. Well, that was until he realized he had to start getting up early again to take his new apprentice out for training. Exactly, what should he do with Sorrelpaw? She couldn't be that hard to handle if she was anything like Hunterfang was. ''At least you can sleep in a lot longer than I could. I'm trying to get as much rest in before duties call again.'' At dawn. Before the sun reached its peak. The tom draped a loose paw over his mate, purring upon her words. She was right. This was the best part. Just being cuddled up and talking. She was the one thing he was thriving off of. After losing his brother and his best friend so long ago, he was glad Beefire waltzed right into his life and tangoed with his heart. Such a fragile thing, it was. Yet, one thing he would never regret. The tom chuckled softly as he watched his mate devour her meal. And, when she was finished, she offered him the rest. This made him faux a gasp. ''Are you telling me that I used,'' He paused, emitting a dramatic effect. ''Up practically the whole day to get you your favorite meal,'' Another pause. ''And, you didn't finish it!?'' It was evident that he was joking. The warm glare of her eyes almost weakened him and his current act. ''To be honest, I'm not really hungry either.'' He yawned, softly. Swatting her with a paw, the grey splotched tom rolled to his side, his head laying on the cool ground. ''Seeing you on a daily make my hunger satiated.'' He purred, grinning. His words were sincere, too innocent to be taken and bent into any kind of flirtation motives. What he said was the truth: he was always fulfilled after seeing his mate. At the moment, he simply wanted to lay up with her, talk with her, and relax.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:38 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Constellation
Mothpaw tried her hardest not to bounce all over the place, the fact that she did not know her mentor helped a little to control her. The name Lemonspotted was familiar but Mothpaw couldn't identify where it had come from. To her who her mentor was didn't matter. She just wanted to be able to play with Lynxpaw like old times, finally be able to play together, and train together, and hunt together. It would be like old times, but better. And that was why Mothpaw could barely stop herself from bouncing up to touch noses with her mentor. The idea of making new friends, however much appealing was not what made becoming an apprentice exciting. Mothpaw was only focused on seeing Lynxpaw.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:00 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea never expected to be entirely sensitive during her term of pregnancy. Usually, she was snippy. Pretty feisty to those who rubbed her the wrong way, and other time she was teacherly. She always loved a good lecture to provide for misbehaving young'ins...and, now she was having her own. Which was about that time. A heavy, rounded belly, and the exhaustion in her legs. Once she was heavy with her kits, she sat perched in her nest until the time came. Of course, she hadn't missed her adopted kits' ceremony. Moth and Night were finally apprenticed. Oh, happy day! Mothkit had been terribly lonely without that spotted boy around to keep her company. The only thing Thea wished to change was Mothpaw's mentor. Perhaps change it to someone who was...well, more...how to put it? Efficient? When was the last time Lemonspotted done a deed around here to help out the clan? Maybe Thea wasn't perfect in the fighting or hunting area, but she was a firm teacher. And, she took care of the queens and their kits as a sweet molly would. Thea rolled to her side, panting heavily. She thought of herself as a rotten, rounded coconut. She was extremely moody. One moment being too sweet, and the other moment she's furious. A once understandable feline who was easy to approach, became much more avoided because others didn't want her snappish mood directed towards them. ''What's taking you guys so long to come out here? I know it must be warn and such, but c'mon! I wanna eat, sleep, and be able to feel my limbs again - '' The molly's eyes bulked for a moment, and she hissed. She could feel the excruciating pain of a powerful kick, and she huffed. ''Spoke too soon, eh?'' Despite this uncomfortable feeling, the she cat smirked down at her stomach. ''I supposed I needed a dosage of my own medication.'' She joked - too soon. They were ready. And, this was not something she liked. Yet, dreaded it.
~Time Skip~
Three.
There were three of them. Small, whiny, and absolutely, breathtakingly prefect. Was she dreaming? She needed to pinch herself. Coddled against her, their small heads laid. She used her tongue to course through their dampened fur. At least to dry them a bit. One tom, much bigger than the mollies, continued to whine in dismay at his mother. Thea scoffed at him, continuing to lick him clean, then turning to his sisters to give them the same amount of attention. So precious, they were. A dream, she knew. A miracle, she thanked the heavens for this treasuring gift. ''Should I name them now...? Or, wait for Weaselshade?'' It was courtesy if she waited for the tom that helped her create these little teardrops. Then, her mind trailed to when the idiot pushed her button, numerous, many times. Out of spite, she wanted to name them because, after all, they were hers. He chose to be in their lives. She wouldn't force him to care for these kittens as she would. They were her life, a new chapter for her, the best emotions, and most importantly her reason to continue on with life. Gently, she nosed each of them against their soft pelts and made her stomach more accessed to them, so they could suckle more easily. It occurred to Thea that Weaselshade wouldn't have known that she given birth. He had other things to tend to; duties, friends, whatever else that was far more important in his life. It was on occasional that she get to see the tom. Now that the kits were here, they needed to work together more sincerely. Not, only that. But, now that the kits were here; Weaselshade was in for a ginormous surprise.

The unnamed tom (as of now) felt that he could push his litter mates around. Blind and death, he squealed as a newborn kit would. To put short, he was pretty bossy. And, mean. He suckled rather roughly, greedily as if the milk would be all gone out of his reach. Yet, he was content. He was warm, surrounded by others. His dark chocolate pelt blending in with his sisters, but making him one of a kind since his siblings rivaled his pelt with light streaks of theirs.

@Mystical @Trickster~

Weaselshade was out of breath by the time he reached the nursery. He wanted to make sure that he checked on Thea every day or every other day, and he had a patrol in a few minutes, so had gone as fast as he could to reach the nursery. When he entered, it seemed like a perfectly normal day to him, as though he was going to be there for a little while and leave. But what he saw shocked him. Lying in front of Thea were three kits. Small and skinny as they were at birth, but each of them beautiful. When Weaselshade reached Thea's side, he asked "Did you name them yet?" Though he appeared as if he didn't care, Weaselshade desperately wanted the answer to be no. He wanted to name at least one of the kits. He would let her name the other two, he just wanted to name one. To Weaselshade patrols no longer mattered, nothing else in the world did. Only the kits. The whole world could be calling his name and he wouldn't care. Only the kits mattered. They were beautiful, every one of them, to him, there could be nothing more beautiful than them. Their small colorful bodies, one of them dark, against his siblings light cream and white streaks. One of them fluffy, like him, while the other two's fur seemed short. Two of them looked like their mother, one looked like him, but that didn't matter either. Because all of them were special. All of them were beautiful. All of them were perfect.

The unnamed kit who had a good side and a bad side even at birth, did not take kindly to being jostled around. She knew that the one doing it was right beside her, so she pushed up against him. She needed space and warmth as well as he. That was something he needed to understand. She did not take kindly to his ways.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:03 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

~Time Skip~
Three.

@Mystical @Trickster~
(hhh trying to remember what the hec Clearkit looked like...hh smol Thea)

The unnamed she-kit, with a whitish pelt resembling her mother, was clearly not standing up for herself much. She let the unnamed tom push her aside, but continued to suckle, not wanting to seem totally helpless. She squeaked occasionally, her eyes shut tight and ears pinned down. Warmth seeped into her pelt, both from her mother and her siblings, and tiny purrs vibrated from her throat. She was content, despite being slightly pushed by the tom-kit, though a bit confused to where she was.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Setosekit's tail twitched slowly back and forth as she sat beneath the stretching branches of a great oak tree. Her paws tingled with curiosity as she spotted a female kit coming closer. Recognizing Heatherkit, the patient female narrowed her eyes slightly, the corner of her mouth curving down in a half frown. As the other female bumped into her own patched fur, Setosekit bounced to her paws. "Heatherkit," she meowed, facing the other feline opposite her. "Did you forget to apologize?
Heatherkit glanced down at Setosekit,” Oh... Sorry I normally don’t speak to lowly kits like you.” She meowed in a rather prude tone as if she were a queen and Setosekit was a pesent she clearly thought it, though she pursed her lips slightly trying to act as if she was innocent.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread