Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM

Old November 30th, 2017, 04:07 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default HorizonClan Sign-ups!

HorizonClan RP Thread

1. REALISTIC APPEARANCES. I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS ENOUGH
2. ALSO AN IMPORTANT RULE: NO MARY SUES. THANK YOU
3. Age in moons please. Thank you so much!!!

Name:
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue:
Rank (if Clan):
Appearance (REALISTIC PLEASE):
Personality (No mary sues or I will not accept):
Family:
Mate/Crush:
Kits:
RP Example:
Other:

Leader: Risingstar
Deputy: Endheart (@Sasukewolf (madness) )
Medicine Cat: Nightspirit
Warriors: Irisgaze (@Mystic), Sparrowwing (@Mystic)
Apprentices: Finchpaw (@KitKat12), Fernpaw (@KitKat12), Tadpole (@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd)
Queens:
Elders:

Whole allegiance page here

Last edited by The Mad Katter; December 2nd, 2017 at 02:34 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:08 PM

Default Re: HorizonClan Sign-ups!

My charries

Name: Fernpaw
Appearance: Light grey tabby she-cat with white socks, chest, and tailtip with amber eyes.
Personality (No mary sues or I will not accept): Fierce, insecure, bold, intelligent, independent, sometimes follows the warrior code too closely (she's not as crazy as Hollyleaf, I promise!)
Family: Open
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: none
Other: A small example:
"Come on," Finchpaw urged, pushing the freshly caught mouse with a paw. "Just one bite wouldn't hurt."
Fernpaw furrowed her brows, she was clearly confused. "But why? Why would we want to break the warrior code? This could feed the sick cats back at camp, I don't see why it's of any use to us."
Finchpaw rolled his green eyes. "You're no fun, Fernpaw," he complained.

Name: Finchpaw
Appearance (REALISTIC PLEASE): Thick furred black tom with green eyes
Personality (No mary sues or I will not accept): Reckless, cheerful, dishonest, doesn't really care about the warrior code, your typical apprentice.
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: None
Other: He's Fernpaw's best friend.

Last edited by The Mad Katter; November 30th, 2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:23 AM

bump~
Also, there's now a plot, check it out on the HorizonClan Thread
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:40 AM

Name: Nightspirit
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue: HorizonClan
Rank (if Clan): Medecine Cat
Appearance:
Personality: Kind and devoted to what he does, he's always there to help or simply to listen to others, honest, can be a scaredy cat at times.
Mate/Crush: Open, if okay
RP Example: (Taken from an RP I had in ShC Leader's Den) Bella met her mate's gaze and made him look at her, keeping her nose pressed against his. "Goldenstar... Seeing you stressed like that doesn't ring a bell?" She asked, hoping he'd realise what she meant, that she had probably been as stressed as he was. "She might've been going through a lot as well... Taking care of a clan sure is a lot to have on your shoulders, but even if she was a great leader, it doesn't mean that she always kept her calm, she could've been even more stressed than you are right now..." The calico said and licked his nose, pressing closer to him and burying her face in his chest. "Stop being so stressed out, after all, the clan is safe right now, you just need to understand that it might've been for the best, she believes in you, wherever she may be as of now." She whispered. "We all do." She added reassuringly, nodding afterwards. "I couldn't be happier, my love." She purred and slowly intertwined their tails tightly together
Other:

Last edited by Gone; February 23rd, 2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Name: Nightspirit
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue: HorizonClan
Rank (if Clan): Medecine Cat
Appearance: Nightspirit
Personality: Kind and devoted to what he does, he's always there to help or simply to listen to others, honest, can be a scaredy cat at times.
Mate/Crush: Open, if okay
RP Example: (Taken from an RP I had in ShC Leader's Den) Bella met her mate's gaze and made him look at her, keeping her nose pressed against his. "Goldenstar... Seeing you stressed like that doesn't ring a bell?" She asked, hoping he'd realise what she meant, that she had probably been as stressed as he was. "She might've been going through a lot as well... Taking care of a clan sure is a lot to have on your shoulders, but even if she was a great leader, it doesn't mean that she always kept her calm, she could've been even more stressed than you are right now..." The calico said and licked his nose, pressing closer to him and burying her face in his chest. "Stop being so stressed out, after all, the clan is safe right now, you just need to understand that it might've been for the best, she believes in you, wherever she may be as of now." She whispered. "We all do." She added reassuringly, nodding afterwards. "I couldn't be happier, my love." She purred and slowly intertwined their tails tightly together
Other:
Accepted! But remember, if there is more than one meddie application, then the leader will choose. However, I think you have a pretty good chance I love Nightspirit's personality
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Accepted! But remember, if there is more than one meddie application, then the leader will choose. However, I think you have a pretty good chance I love Nightspirit's personality
Alrighty, I'm glad you like his personality! ^^
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Endheart
25 moons
Male
Horizonclan
Deputy
https://pre00.deviantart.net/abfc/th...co-dbc74wq.png
Rarely talks only when needed, wise in the arts of battles and knows a lot about the outside world due to his former life as a feared rouge. He’s kind, gentle but hard when needed. Has a great respect for the clan but he feels himself growing soft because of the rare battles and peace. But this is nothing as long as he can protect and serve his clan with pride than he is forever bounded to the clan fate even if he didn’t believe in the stars above and even if his kin try to turn him back into a monster. He will forever stay within the clan that saved his life.
Has a brother and sister that are both rouges
Open
None yet
The smell of blood, fear and the sound of battle alongside a dark voice saying “ YOU ARE THE END!!” Than the tom woke breathing heavily his claws digged into the ground as his tail slashed back and forth. His eyes wide as he looks down trying to catch his breath he eventually he gets up. He walks out of the warrior den and looks up at the night sky filled with stars that this clan worships and believes in...he himself truly wanted to believe in such a thing but the nightmares he has just remind him how unworthy he is for it. He looks around the clan seeing that everyone was sleeping, not a single movement from anyone and this ... scared him. He wasn’t used to such peace despite the moons he spent in this clan. He just can’t get used to it, he was born into a life of battle and survival not peace and quiet nights however he felt at peace as he sat down watching the sky with wondering eyes than he quickly looks away “ ..... starclan... if you are truly there. I wish to hear your wisdom, walk the stars you walk and hear the tales you’ve made... but I know I am unworthy. I have killed many, brought fear with my every step and became the... End for many. I can not be forgiven yet you’ve let this clan accept me... even chosen me to lead it next... I ... I just don’t understand. You don’t visit me in my dreams, you don’t show me signs or anything... yet you speak to them... am I ... worthy or am I just... a example?” He asks almost sadly as he looks up again at the full moon. “ ... Am I truly worthy of this clan?”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 2nd, 2017 at 11:23 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Endheart
25 moons
Male
Horizonclan
Deputy
https://pre00.deviantart.net/abfc/th...co-dbc74wq.png
Rarely talks only when needed, wise in the arts of battles and knows a lot about the outside world due to his former life as a feared rouge. He’s kind, gentle but hard when needed. Has a great respect for the clan but he feels himself growing soft because of the rare battles and peace. But this is nothing as long as he can protect and serve his clan with pride than he is forever bounded to the clan fate even if he didn’t believe in the stars above and even if his kin try to turn him back into a monster. He will forever stay within the clan that saved his life.
Has a brother and sister that are both rouges
Open
None yet
The smell of blood, fear and the sound of battle alongside a dark voice saying “ YOU ARE THE END!!” Than the tom woke breathing heavily his claws digged into the ground as his tail slashed back and forth. His eyes wide as he looks down trying to catch his breath he eventually he gets up. He walks out of the warrior den and looks up at the night sky filled with stars that this clan worships and believes in...he himself truly wanted to believe in such a thing but the nightmares he has just remind him how unworthy he is for it. He looks around the clan seeing that everyone was sleeping, not a single movement from anyone and this ... scared him. He wasn’t used to such peace despite the moons he spent in this clan. He just can’t get used to it, he was born into a life of battle and survival not peace and quiet nights however he felt at peace as he sat down watching the sky with wondering eyes than he quickly looks away “ ..... starclan... if you are truly there. I wish to hear your wisdom, walk the stars you walk and hear the tales you’ve made... but I know I am unworthy. I have killed many, brought fear with my every step and became the... End for many. I can not be forgiven yet you’ve let this clan accept me... even chosen me to lead it next... I ... I just don’t understand. You don’t visit me in my dreams, you don’t show me signs or anything... yet you speak to them... am I ... worthy or am I just... a example?” He asks almost sadly as he looks up again at the full moon. “ ... Am I truly worthy of this clan?”
Wow....That's amazing! Accepted! We can start now, as well.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:52 AM
The Madness King

Now for the rouges.
Winter
23 moons
Male
Rouge
https://pre00.deviantart.net/447f/th...co-datuwxd.png
There is no kindness in his heart, his eyes as cold as ice and his pelt as dirty and white as the winter season. A killer to the end, a fighter who does what he feels is right. Felt betrayed when his brother who was once known as Ender left them for some pretty little club known as Horizonclan. He to this day tries to convince his brother to leave or at least get rid of the peacekeepers however Endheart turned his back on them leaving them... ignoring them. Now with hate and anger in his heart. He wishes to destroy the clan that took his once feared brother away from him and made him into something weak! He will not rest until this little peace has been broken and bloody under his claws.
Has a brother who is a clan cat named Endheart and a sister named Hades ( yes a interesting name for a girl but you’ll find out why soon XD)
Open
None
A low growl was heard within a small cave hidden away and held the smells of dry blood and death, Winter paced back and forth within the cave annoying his sister who was just watching him with calm cold eyes. “ Winter stop that.” Winter growls darkly “ No! We need to figure out a way to bring Brother back! Those kits took him away Hades! Aren’t you upset about that?” He hisses making Hades growl a bit. “ yes I am but I will not start a battle when they greatly outnumber us. Despite loving peace they are strong enough to put up a fight. We don’t need a plan we need a army or.... we need to make them fight against each other...” Winter looks at her his eyes cold but curious on what Hades has going on. “ .... trick them.... find eager ones looking for blood... use them against each other.... “ he begins to smile darkly “ that I can do..” he says excitedly as Hades simply stands up “ .... we’ll wait for now Winter. Don’t do anything dumb until we have a solid plan understood?” Winter laughs darkly “ since when did I follow your words sister?” Hades steps forward eyes glowed and dangerous as she speaks darkly “ since I ended father. Now stay down understood?” Winter nods slowly “ yes ...”

Hades
25 moons
Female
Rouge
https://pre00.deviantart.net/1309/th...co-dafkxx1.png
Cold to the soul, the Ender of their family and the leader of their little family, smart, tricky and a very good actor. She has lied to so many they often see her as a angel when in reality she’s your best nightmare. She is the brains of the family and the one who made Endheart who he is now and is also the cause of his nightmares of course was upset when the tom left them but this only just helps her in a plan they may or may not end the goody little clan forever. One mistake for them will be a pleasure for her.
Has two brothers named Endheart and winter
Open
None yet
The metallic smell of blood was all around her, in front of her the dead body of a kittypet that reminded her of her father... a weak tom with mates on his mind. Oh how the tom begged even tried to trade others lives for his. It really pisses her off just remembering it. Her eyes glowed softly as he looks over the body and soon her ears pick up hearing the soft cries of kits... Kits. She remembers the time when she herself wanted to have some with a loner who’s heart was pure and kind but... he was too distracted by other mollies and even dared to leave her for one. Thankfully it was all a act to gain control of the neighborhood but still it hurt. She begins walking slowly, almost like death with every step the sounds of the kits grew louder and louder... soon she was in front of them watching them with glowing eyes. Two kits with closed eyes were crying out for something already long gone. This was life, this was normal, this was her little world. Soon she speaks darkly as she steps forward “ Welcome to hell little ones” with that... a loud snap along with desperate cries ... rang out throughout the little house that was now hers. Such a normal day in Her hell.”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:53 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Wow....That's amazing! Accepted! We can start now, as well.
XD Yay!! Thank you! Do we start here or somewhere else? :3