Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM

Old November 30th, 2017, 11:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat whirled around when she heard her name, fur bristling defensively before she blinked in surprise. "...Scorpionsting? What are you doing out here?" She asked. As said before, her voice was considerably softer. Like she was talking to her kits, except Redflight had never had any kits and didn't really spend much time with the ones in the nursery. Her golden eyes flashed in embarassment while she tried to work out whether or not Scorpionsting had heard her, and decided to go with her better answer - which was probably not. She would have seen him, or heard him, or something. Now, Redflight was not good with feelings. She had never really been in love, though she was familiar with the term. She had barely even had a crush. She didn't know what it was like to be in that swooped up off the ground, flying through the air type of love though. That was what she was trying to figure out now. Was that how she felt for Scorpionsting? He was a special cat, she would definitely say that. And when she'd thought that RiverClanner would attack him at the border, she'd been... well... scared for him. Unsure whether or not he would be able to fight off the attacker, and that was what scared her. "Do you, um... need something? From me, I mean?" Redflight asked, her eyes scanning her friend. Crush. Best friend. Love interest. Whatever else he was to her, all of those things, she wasn't really sure. That was the problem with Redflight - feelings were constantly confusing her. She never knew how to react to them. It was... always something. It had always been something. Even when she was younger, she'd had trouble with feelings. Maybe that was the reason she was how she was today. The she cat looked up at the sky, her tail twitching, and avoided making eye contact with Scorpionsting. She didn't want him to see her accidentally unguarded. That wasn't in the plan for her. Not at all.

[ I'm so sorry I forgot about this!! Ack ]

Scorpion put on the fakest smile he possibly could and padded closer before dropping the act and licking his chest fur "it's a free clan, I'm allowed outside aren't i?" mused the tom as he sat and locked at his Che's a second time. Maybe it was time for him to come clean, now with this new information he had there was a slightly lessened chance he would be scolded. Finally the tom heaved a sigh and looked back up at redflight. He felt his world slow and finly freeze, the birds refusing to ding their song, the constant drop of melting snow silencing for just a moment. Redflight was amazing. Her glow radiant against the dull colours of trees and thicket. He ginally swallowed his fear and stood up, "I don't know if you knew this." the tom froze momentarily firming words into his head on impulse, "but ever since you told me about your feelings I kind of noticed I was rejecting my own emotions" he nervously coughe

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 1st, 2017, 01:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tallwhsiker slowly pressed his hind foot onto a branch heavy with snow and smirked politely as he came closer. "It's a blessing" said the Tom with a shrug as he gently licked his chest fur. When goldenstar was close the Tom removed his hindleg and the branch flicked upward sending a cascade of white powder up into the air. Tallwhisker laughed as the snow came flittering down on the both of them. Feeling the cold chill of the snow melting on his hot skin made him shiver as it cooled him down. He smiled and closed his eyes. "Sorry, I slipped" he cooed happily as the air cleared and the snow settled again. He than shook himself sending the rest of the collected snow to the ground. Than suddenly a soft wail broke the joyous moment. Tallwhsikers ears perked and he turned around his tail raised in slight alarm. Than suddenly the noise silence and didn't return. Tall whisker looked over his shoulder at goldenstar studying his face "You heard that right?" said talkwhisker lookign ridiculously alarmed.
Goldenstar was watching Tallwhisker cautiously, and as soon as he saw the tom move, he knew what was coming down. Snow soon enveloped him, so that his head was the only thing visible from under the white powder. He shook his body as violently as possible, until only a few white flakes were burning into his body. He managed to laugh it off, but was cut short as he heard something. When he looked up at Tallwhisker, he realized that the warrior had heard the same thing. "It was hard to hear anything over the snow," he muttered, before nodding, "Yes, I heard it," he said simply. "Was it a kit's mew or something? I couldn't tell" he said,
not making any attempts to move around, since he knew it would be useless, trying to listen for the mew again.

Last edited by :blue:; December 1st, 2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:12 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The molly saw her appremtice contemplating other options, and braced herself for Vixenpaw to slam right through her. But instead she turned and trudged he other way. Huh. Even if Featherfur wasn't going to suck up to her and let her go back to camp, the pained, hunched-over stance still fazed her a little bit. "C'mon, Vixenpaw. We can do this together. It'll be fun." The words came out softer than she'd meant them to, so she silently beat herself up for that, but nevertheless she did want Vixenpaw to begin enjoying training.
Vixenpaw gave a small scoff as they walked on. "Yeah sure," she said snidely, picking up her pace to a trot. The sooner she got their and caught something, the sooner she could go home.

Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was watching Tallwhisker cautiously, and as soon as he saw the tom move, he knew what was coming down. Snow soon enveloped him, so that his head was the only thing visible from under the white powder. He shook his body as violently as possible, until only a few white flakes were burning into his body. He managed to laugh it off, but was cut short as he heard something. When he looked up at Tallwhisker, he realized that the warrior had heard the same thing. "It was hard to hear anything over the snow," he muttered, before nodding, "Yes, I heard it," he said simply. "Was it a kit's mew or something? I couldn't tell" he said,
not making any attempts to move around, since he knew it would be useless, trying to listen for the mew again.

[ I'm sorry it's so short. Today is not my day ]

tallwhisker leaned ahead his ears perked and body tense. "I couldn't imagine it being anything else" meowed the tom getting up and turning back to look at golden who was shaking off the white powder. He cracked a smile and swipe his paw across his head removing a flake from between his ears. "do you think it's across the border or something?" he asked shaking his haunches as he padded between a wall of thicket towards the boreder walking slowly and cautiously as he moved.

François Lelord

Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:

[ I'm sorry it's so short. Today is not my day ]

tallwhisker leaned ahead his ears perked and body tense. "I couldn't imagine it being anything else" meowed the tom getting up and turning back to look at golden who was shaking off the white powder. He cracked a smile and swipe his paw across his head removing a flake from between his ears. "do you think it's across the border or something?" he asked shaking his haunches as he padded between a wall of thicket towards the boreder walking slowly and cautiously as he moved.
(( nah it’s fine, today isn’t my day either ))

Goldenstar nodded, a kit, that was what it was. As he saw Tallwhisker crack a smile of sorts, he tried not to tell him to act more serious. This was how Tallwhisker was going to act, and he couldn’t exactly change that. “Well, how about we look?” he suggested. “We see if it’s at the border, and if it is, we’ll go from there,” he added, shrugging. He was following Tallwhisker cautiously. This kit could be almost anything, and he was almost scared as to how it got where it got. Maybe it was just a kit who had snuck out and gotten lost, or maybe it was abandoned. They would have to see. Either way, if he and Tallwhisker didn’t react quick enough, that kit would be gone, Golden trying to figure out the course of the mew.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

(( nah it’s fine, today isn’t my day either ))

Goldenstar nodded, a kit, that was what it was. As he saw Tallwhisker crack a smile of sorts, he tried not to tell him to act more serious. This was how Tallwhisker was going to act, and he couldn’t exactly change that. “Well, how about we look?” he suggested. “We see if it’s at the border, and if it is, we’ll go from there,” he added, shrugging. He was following Tallwhisker cautiously. This kit could be almost anything, and he was almost scared as to how it got where it got. Maybe it was just a kit who had snuck out and gotten lost, or maybe it was abandoned. They would have to see. Either way, if he and Tallwhisker didn’t react quick enough, that kit would be gone, Golden trying to figure out the course of the mew.
[ @Empress Of Evil ]
[ Alrighty. I think it's time. We should at least get through
roughly 2 more posts from all three of us until they actually find the kit ]

Tallwhisker nodded briefly to goldenstar before padding throguh the thicket brushing off the snow as he passed by. His whole body was tensed and his movement very jagged and sharp. Each step looking painful as he moved. Instead of going In a straight line he went in little spirals, checking the bushes and overturned logs, leaving no stone unturned as he searched. The meow could had been from almost anything, he had heard many birds that actually sorta meowed as opposed to chirping or it mimicked the sound at least. Yes they were a complete different species but it still scared him sometimes. He had even mistaken squirrels sometimes with their little chatter. Shaking off the eerie silence of the border tallehisker finished overturning the small clearing, he signalled for goldenstar with a flick of his tail. Making no noise as he stopped to catch his Attenion. He than gestured to the border, an overwhelming scent of rouge filled the area that he hadn't scented before. It washed out almost every other scent around and made it almost impossible to detect his own scent. He was going to have to clean himself off later. He shivered.

François Lelord

Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

[ I'm so sorry I forgot about this!! Ack ]

Scorpion put on the fakest smile he possibly could and padded closer before dropping the act and licking his chest fur "it's a free clan, I'm allowed outside aren't i?" mused the tom as he sat and locked at his Che's a second time. Maybe it was time for him to come clean, now with this new information he had there was a slightly lessened chance he would be scolded. Finally the tom heaved a sigh and looked back up at redflight. He felt his world slow and finly freeze, the birds refusing to ding their song, the constant drop of melting snow silencing for just a moment. Redflight was amazing. Her glow radiant against the dull colours of trees and thicket. He ginally swallowed his fear and stood up, "I don't know if you knew this." the tom froze momentarily firming words into his head on impulse, "but ever since you told me about your feelings I kind of noticed I was rejecting my own emotions" he nervously coughe

Redflight laughed a little, but the amusement didn't reach her eyes and she still felt a little on edge. Even though she was trying her hardest, she couldn't help how she felt about Scorpionsting. It was really annoying, and if she could've, she would have pushed those emotions so far away that they would never bother her again. Except his next words made her blood run cold, then warm, and she was frozen to her place with astonishment. "You..." The warrior's words trailed off, her golden eyes flickering momentarily with a sort of new amazement. "What do you mean?" Her voice was soft, gentle, so unlike her that she barely recognized her own voice. When Redflight relaxed, she was prettier. There was a new innocence in her golden eyes, a depth to them which only made their color brighten, and her whole body seemed to soften. If a voice could look like a shape, Redflight's would go from a sharply pointed triangle to a soft, perfectly drawn circle. Her words sounded more cautious, yet deliberate, and they had a new softness to them. This was what she was like most of the time around Scorpionsting. She couldn't help it. The effect the tom had on her was one that she never would have expected. It was one of the hardest things she'd ever have to do, facing her feelings. Realizing that maybe - or definitely - either way, there was a chance she was in love. Love could change a cat, Redflight had heard of it happening before, but she'd never thought it would happen to her. Clearly that assumption was wrong. Because here she was, and all of this was happening to her. The sharp tongued, free spirited Abyssinian had fallen for the last cat anyone would have expected.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:

[ @Empress Of Evil ]

Tallwhisker nodded briefly to goldenstar before padding throguh the thicket brushing off the snow as he passed by. His whole body was tensed and his movement very jagged and sharp. Each step looking painful as he moved. Instead of going In a straight line he went in little spirals, checking the bushes and overturned logs, leaving no stone unturned as he searched. The meow could had been from almost anything, he had heard many birds that actually sorta meowed as opposed to chirping or it mimicked the sound at least. Yes they were a complete different species but it still scared him sometimes. He had even mistaken squirrels sometimes with their little chatter. Shaking off the eerie silence of the border tallehisker finished overturning the small clearing, he signalled for goldenstar with a flick of his tail. Making no noise as he stopped to catch his Attenion. He than gestured to the border, an overwhelming scent of rouge filled the area that he hadn't scented before. It washed out almost every other scent around and made it almost impossible to detect his own scent. He was going to have to clean himself off later. He shivered.
(( so it’ll be celestial, me, and then empress as a posting order? ))

Goldenstar watched Tallwhisker, trying to check every place that the tom hadn’t been. Sure, he was left to waddle through the snow, trying to find a pelt of any kind sticking out, but he wasn’t very lucky. There had to be a kit somewhere, right? Pushing himself through the powder, he tried to find the kit. As he saw Tallwhisker gesture, he made his way over, and nearly gagged in surprise. Taking a very small breath to try and calm himself, he figured out what probably had happened. “Rouge kit?” he asked cautiously, trying his best to look for any kittens hidden in the snow. He was worried what they would find, as he had no idea whether the kit would still be aliveness when they found it. Sure, there was always telling himself to hope that everything would turn out okay, but you never knew. Pushing through the snow, he tried his best to find any bodies or paw prints that didn’t belong to him or Tallwhisker, as hard as that would be. This was another reason he didn’t like snow, when you tried to find anything, it was hidden! He just kept walking, trying to find any bodies in the snow.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:28 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Redflight laughed a little, but the amusement didn't reach her eyes and she still felt a little on edge. Even though she was trying her hardest, she couldn't help how she felt about Scorpionsting. It was really annoying, and if she could've, she would have pushed those emotions so far away that they would never bother her again. Except his next words made her blood run cold, then warm, and she was frozen to her place with astonishment. "You..." The warrior's words trailed off, her golden eyes flickering momentarily with a sort of new amazement. "What do you mean?" Her voice was soft, gentle, so unlike her that she barely recognized her own voice. When Redflight relaxed, she was prettier. There was a new innocence in her golden eyes, a depth to them which only made their color brighten, and her whole body seemed to soften. If a voice could look like a shape, Redflight's would go from a sharply pointed triangle to a soft, perfectly drawn circle. Her words sounded more cautious, yet deliberate, and they had a new softness to them. This was what she was like most of the time around Scorpionsting. She couldn't help it. The effect the tom had on her was one that she never would have expected. It was one of the hardest things she'd ever have to do, facing her feelings. Realizing that maybe - or definitely - either way, there was a chance she was in love. Love could change a cat, Redflight had heard of it happening before, but she'd never thought it would happen to her. Clearly that assumption was wrong. Because here she was, and all of this was happening to her. The sharp tongued, free spirited Abyssinian had fallen for the last cat anyone would have expected.

[ Don't reply to this! It's currently incomplete ]

The way redflight settled in front of him eased his tensed body, her relaxed state reminded him there was much more behind her that he hadn't quite uncovered yet. A gentle calm and Compassionte side that he would work hard to delicately pull out of her. Like a flower coming into bloom he would try to nurture it until it sprouted. He found it cute when she looked confused- he almost chuckled at her reaction but caught his tongue just in time. "I think you know what I mean redflight" he meowed softly. He took a step forward and closed his eyes than re opened them at her. There was a also a new depth to his own eyes, a sort of wonder and innocence. Yet behind the lovestruck expression He was completely numb throughout his body, his hind legs staggered in such a way his tail curled at his side and his eyes widened. He felt a though saying this now could have been a mistake, she was skeptical about her feelings. That's was the second time she had said it out loud wether or not she wanted him to hear it. How would she handle this. Suddenly she was regretting all that he had said and a wave of paranoia like an icy wave started to close in around him. He dropped his gaze a moment later, nothing he could say would really dismiss this whole conversation whatesoever. So he supposed he might as well roll with the punches and let whatever happen, happen. He finally swallowed and found the courage to at least look at her, but instead of speaking clearly he stuttered "i- I kinda always knew... T- that I liked you" he gasped out his gaze darting away from her's. "I only g- got the c- courage now to s- say it"
@Lonestar23

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 8th, 2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

[ @Empress Of Evil ]

Quote:

(( so it’ll be celestial, me, and then empress as a posting order? ))

Goldenstar watched Tallwhisker, trying to check every place that the tom hadn’t been. Sure, he was left to waddle through the snow, trying to find a pelt of any kind sticking out, but he wasn’t very lucky. There had to be a kit somewhere, right? Pushing himself through the powder, he tried to find the kit. As he saw Tallwhisker gesture, he made his way over, and nearly gagged in surprise. Taking a very small breath to try and calm himself, he figured out what probably had happened. “Rouge kit?” he asked cautiously, trying his best to look for any kittens hidden in the snow. He was worried what they would find, as he had no idea whether the kit would still be aliveness when they found it. Sure, there was always telling himself to hope that everything would turn out okay, but you never knew. Pushing through the snow, he tried his best to find any bodies or paw prints that didn’t belong to him or Tallwhisker, as hard as that would be. This was another reason he didn’t like snow, when you tried to find anything, it was hidden! He just kept walking, trying to find any bodies in the snow.
Curled up and shivering in the snow, a small kitten lay. She was curled up in a tight ball, her legs were tucked in her paws covered her eyes. She lay on her side, one side of her pressed against the snow and the other exposed to the cold air. Either way, she was surrounded by coldness. Every part of her trembled as she tried to grasp onto whatever warmth she could find, but there was nothing for her to find. Her belly rumbled once again and it was pretty loud. Bunny was confused and lost. In her mind, there was the vague image of a cat who looked a bit like her, a cat who she assumed was her mother. She couldn’t remember much anymore. She was so hungry and so desperate for warmth that she just didn’t have enough energy to remember everything. The small siamese let out another wail of despair as hunger clenched at her stomach, to the point where it was almost painful. Her white pelt helped her to blend in with the snow, protecting her from those who might like to feast on a small kit like her. But at the same time, it was preventing her from being found by those who could help her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen