Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 07:24 PM
Where No One Goes [finder]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM

Old December 5th, 2017, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
His eye twitched,” Or I can put up with you for a moon or two and then lie to Fallenstream and tell him that you are making me do unethical things and that Fallenstream is the only cat who is capable of training me.” He meowed Fallenstream must have appointed me to Lightstream as my temporary mentor simply so he can adjust to being clan leader. He needs a moon or two to figure out how it works being leader, don’t get over-worked.
(forgot about this but are we just gonna pretend that there isn't a murder going on behind them? cuz im done for that xD)
Lightstream scoffed. Maybe this wouldn't be as easy as she anticipated. She still needed to be there for Hollowpaw. She knew that she shouldn't retaliate because the apprentice would just make excuses and trick himself into believing that he was meant to be with Fallenstream. "Fine. Say what you want to say, do what you want to do. Fallenstream wants us to go on the morning patrol tomorrow anyway, so you might as well hate me for tonight. Just know that I will be waking you up and you will becoming with me. Good night." She said proudly, impressed with herself. She stood there for a second before stalking off to the warriors den.
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
(forgot about this but are we just gonna pretend that there isn't a murder going on behind them? cuz im done for that xD)
Lightstream scoffed. Maybe this wouldn't be as easy as she anticipated. She still needed to be there for Hollowpaw. She knew that she shouldn't retaliate because the apprentice would just make excuses and trick himself into believing that he was meant to be with Fallenstream. "Fine. Say what you want to say, do what you want to do. Fallenstream wants us to go on the morning patrol tomorrow anyway, so you might as well hate me for tonight. Just know that I will be waking you up and you will becoming with me. Good night." She said proudly, impressed with herself. She stood there for a second before stalking off to the warriors den.
(I guess...)
Hollowpaw sighed,"okay...but your only my temporary mentor!" He called back,"See if Fallenstream can come with us. I need an educated cat telling me of the borders." He ordered his mentor,"Oh...and I would love some trout or a sparrow." He paused,"Oh it'd be nice if you could line my nest with feathers."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Duskflight
@AbsurdJinx

The tom made his way to the stone, his claws scraping against the frosty grey lump. He had only done this once before, and at that time he was still Fallenstream, though, the only thing different about that time was his suffix, he was still unsure about himself being leader, still had a knot that now made itself home in his stomach. He let out a grunt and stopped two mouselengths away from the edge, his lapis colored optics raked across the clearing as he tried to pick out the two faces he would be announcing this morning, well. " All those old enough to catch their own fish, please gather around the Streamstone for a clan meeting." he called, his ears flicking back as his echo answered back.

Fallenstar was still going off memory, he faintly remembered a few apprentice ceremonies that Russetstar preformed, he just hoped he was doing it right.

" Today we have two ceremonies and 3 clanmates who will grow a little." he announced, and let his eyes brush over the two feline's. " Quailkit, please step forward." he half asked, half demanded. "You have reached the age of 6 moons and is now old enough to become an apprentice. From this day forward, until you become a warrior, your name will be Quailpaw." he announced, his lips tugged upward slightly, if one looked close enough, they would see a faint smile. " Your mentor will be Jasperpelt [ @Lonestar23 ] , they will teach you all you need to know." he stated, making direct eye contact with the named warrior.

Fallenstar then turned his attention to a particular male apprentice, his lapis hues danced with excitement. He remembered the day he was given his warrior name, it was one of the most exciting moments of his life, he wondered if Quillpaw was feeling the same way he did. " We also have an apprentice who has proved that they are capable of honoring their warrior name." he announced, wincing slightly as he bit his tongue. He stood there for a second, rubbing the bitten flesh against the inside of his cheeks. " Quillpaw, please step forward. You have proven your devotion and skill, and have shown your clanmates that you are ready to become a warrior." he began "I call upon my warrior ancestors to watch upon this apprentice, who has proven his loyalty to the code, and in turn I honor him as a warrior of Riverclan.
Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even if it costs your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name."

"Quillpaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Quillstreak, for your compassion and kindness."
he stated, watching closely for the toms reaction. He wanted to know if he was any different, if he had the same emotions as others, seeing if he wasn't different.
"We welcome you as a warrior of Riverclan." he congradulated, a small, faint smile spread across his face, but disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Fallenstar dipped his head and clambered down, his tail constantly brushing the cold, frosty stone beneath him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 11th, 2018, 02:43 PM

@Celestial
The ebony tom pulled himself up the frosty stone, his pads sticking to the large rock with every step he took. He had been thinking about this decision for a few days now. Though he disliked highranks, he couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement tingle through out his body, making him wiggle the tips of his paws. With the last step he let out an 'umph', his footing slipping slightly. He stood toward the end of the stone, his lapis hues blazed with, for the first time in moons, a clear flame of certainty. He was very proud of himself for who he chose, the feline seemed headstrong and possessed strong morals, they could easily keep him in check. His fluffy tail brushed the cold stone and he looked straight down, looking at the drop, the long drop which made his whiskers quiver.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!" he called, his voice echoing through the crisp clearing. He licked his maw and held back a shiver, he wasn't sure if it was because of the cold, or if it was because of his first very important announcement. " We have been without a deputy for some time now due to the recent rank change. After some time I have finally come to a decision." he stated, his tail lashing behind him. He could feel his breath leaving, not that he was talking, he couldn't swallow enough air, it felt as though he was choking. "Daisyshade. Please step forward." he ordered. Today was the day, he was going to have someone to check him, to keep him in balance, it made his fur fluff up.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 11th, 2018, 03:43 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Tumblestep slipped from the warrior's den and sat in the shade of the Streamstone. He'd never been so proud! Today, his affectionate mate would become the deputy of RiverClan, working alongside Fallenstar and Juniperpaw to help guide the clan. The only downside was that he feared she'd be much too busy for him with all the new responsibilities. However, he knew they'd find a way to make time for one another. Both of them were so in love there was no way a rank would get between them, Tumblestep was sure of it. He relied heavily on Daisyshade - she was his confidence, his heart, his world - and he didn't know what he'd do without her. He was also afraid he'd one day be sharing a meal with his mate when a crowd of felines grouped around them, awaiting their deputy's orders. How would he deal with his mate's popularity when he was so afraid of socializing? Besides his fears, Tumblestep knew he'd be able to put them aside for Daisyshade's sake. He'd do anything for his adorable mate, even pull through his worst fears.

How will we start a family? The thought startled him. The two felines had been talking about having kits but how would they raise offspring when Daisyshade was deputy, responsible for the organization of her clanmates? Tumblestep didn't want to tear her down and place her inside the nursery when she was just able to step above and finally shine like she should. The two of them would have to talk later, figure things out. But for now, the dark gray tomcat raised his chin in a once in a lifetime show of pride. Daisyshade had worked so hard to get to where she is, he was eager to show her how happy he was for her.

~ ~ ~

Juniperpaw exited the medicine den and gazed up at the Streamstone in time to hear Fallenstar's call for a meeting. She adopted an excited expression when she put two and two together, and bounded closer to the stone to see Daisyshade be appointed deputy. Juniperpaw was eager to work alongside the older feline, both in a working manner and through her pregnancy. She was sure the two of them could form a bond of some sorts! Daisyshade already had a motherly aurora around her that comforted Juniperpaw and she found herself looking at the ginger-and-white feline with admiration and respect. The young medicine cat seated herself at the foot of the Streamstone, green eyes shimmering with a kit-like excitement. She was also certain Fallenstar had to be somewhat anxious about the announcement, so she was sure to flash him a reassuring smile; she also looked at Daisyshade with what she hoped was a welcoming gaze.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 11th, 2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@starfall @AbsurdJinx

Daisyshade had done her jobs quickly for there had been word that fallenstar- after some while had decided a deputy. The news spread like wildfire and it reached her quite quickly which caused a mass excitement. She had been waiting for the announcement eagerly when she spotted the large tom approach the streamstone. Her ear tips turned red with excitement and she sat up breathing out a quick breath a fog leaking between her jaws. As he steadied himself high above everyone else the Molly sat up and edged closer ears ringing, paws tingling and eyes widened with wonder. When most clan announcements where made she had missed most of them, either she was with juniper or doing patrols and even sometimes having quality time with tumblestep. Yet she had made the time to come out and see this meeting. A deputy was a big thing to decide and she, more than anybody, wanted to be the first to see their expression. Being proud of her clan like a mother was something she was quite good at. With a glad sigh she settled down curling her large fluffy tail around her paws and gazing up at fallenstar. His booming voice echoed around the camp maybe even reaching those in the medicine cat den. Though unbeknownst to her she had been hand picked out of multiple warriors up to the task. Just as she was about to raise herself to go sit with her mate, who knew of this when she hadn’t a clue, just than suddenly her name was called and for a moment she was sceptical that she had heard it. Her head swiveled and she looked up toward the tom who was looking down at the assembled crowd. She was a few fox lengths away from tumblestep and suddenly it felt like 100 yards away.

The she cats breath quickened and her heart rate increased. Her stomach suddenly flipped and she turned to the leader. Her whole body went numb and she felt like the streamstone was like the high stones in the distance. The orange and white tabby padded forward her long fluffy tail lashing as she stared upwards. She swallowed bile raising in her throat and looked back for reassurance toward tumblestep but met juniperpaws gaze instead. She swallowed really hard and shuffled her paws awkwardly before looking back to fallenstar and blinking at the harsh rays of sunlight. ”Yes fallenstar?" she said trying to keep her voice steady for a moment. The she cat dropped her gaze and stared at her paws, is this really happening? Am I dreaming? the she cat swallowed her fear and tried her hardest to replace it with pride. For a moment the crushing weight of fear was relieved and she raised her gaze to the leader, her eyes shinning with strength and courage.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 11th, 2018 at 07:48 PM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Rosekit wasn’t exactly old enough to catch his own fish, though he knew he soon would be. The kit was ready to become an apprentince, he just didn’t have a mentor yet, a few more sunrises and he would be Rosepaw instead of Rosekit. He guessed that hoping wasn’t going to get him anywhere, and he looked up at Fallenstar. The small kit wedged his way through the crowd of cats, until he was close enough to the front so that he could see the streamstone. As Daisyshade was called, he tried to shove himself forward through the crowd again, but didn’t get very far, just watching from underneath the cat he was currently stuck with. He didn’t exactly know what was happening, but he wanted to. He would find out soon, right? Daisyshade. Daisyshade? He had heard the name a few times, but not enough so that it stuck out, wondering what made the molly so special.

Other cats were now crowding around, leaving Rosekit almost lost, and slightly scared. He hadn’t liked being in groups, especially large ones, and now he was right in the middle of one. He needed to get out, but he also wanted to see whatever was happening! Taking a breath to steady himself, he peeked out from the small, cramped spot he was currently standing in, staring up at the streamstone with admiration. He was like some kits in the nursery, he wanted to be leader, but he had accepted that it probably wouldn’t happen. There were other cats he knew deserved it more than he did, and he was just a kit anyways! He would have to sit through Fallenstar’s nine lives, and then Daisyshade’s, before he even had the smallest chance. Watching with admiration, he quietly sat there, his green eyes perked up with excitement.
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:22 PM

@Celestial
The tom lowered his gaze as the she cat stepped forward, every time he saw the molly she reminded him of Honeypool, her golden pelt, her warm, motherly gaze, it was heart wrenching. The leader couldn't tell if he was appointing her deputy because of her devotion to the clan, as well as her strong will, or if he was choosing her because she reminded him so much of the feline he fell for, the line was a blur. None the less he took another step forward, bringing him closer to the edge of the frosty hunk of rock, he couldn't second guess himself now, he had already called the warriors name, there was no turning back. Then, the thought that ran through his head made him freeze up on the spot, his fur stood up on end and his whiskers quivered "If I chose poorly I'll just kill her' his own thoughts terrified him, he wanted Honeypool, he needed Honeypool, the hatred that had bubbled up for moons was resurfacing, and he didn't know how to tame it.

Fallenstar bit the inside of his cheek and looked down at the ginger molly, his blue gaze a mix if icy hatred and blazing excitement that he himself was not able to explain. "With the recent events, such as Russetstar stepping down and Geckoleaf disappearing, I am in need of a warrior whom I can trust to take the burden of leadership alongside me." he stated, his voice cold, no warmth flickered behind the frozen words as he continued to stare at Daisyshade, almost as if he was trying to look into her very soul. "Also with the recent threats that Windclan and Thunderclan are throwing back at each other, I believe there is a war coming, and I cannot lead my our clan through that alone." he announced, lifting his gaze slightly, his lapis hues grazing over each and every clan member for a second, though it never lingered. What he spoke was the truth, he couldn't do it alone, he needed another opinion, one to bring him to his senses when he's swallowed up in his emotions. "Daisyshade, are you willing to take up the position of Riverclan's deputy?" he asked, and the second he said the word 'deputy' he could feel a horrible taste on his tongue, though he didn't do a thing about it. Honeypool was gone, she wasn't here to fix him, she wasn't here to help him see the light, she wasn't here to chase away his darkness with a single smile, he was all by himself.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; January 11th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:09 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

For a fleeting moment daisyshade stared up into his eyes, and she was shocked to see hatred and vain. Her own optics narrowed at the toms vicious stare and Discomfort swelled up inside her like water, taking up he whole body and making her stiff. Never had anyone looked at her with such malice, not even foxfur who had tried to kill her. What's going on? daisyshade suddenly dropped her gaze her confusion growing into doubts and finally settling at a slight fear of the Tom, wether or not her mind was making up the image of his burning eyes she wasn't sure but she knew it was scaring her beyond words. Shuffling her paws she glanced back up suprusingly his eyes longer as they made eye contact. I can't be the only one to see that. she thought shuffling her paws Moore as his hard gaze bore into her fur and her ear tips turned red. Was I a mistake? suddenly her confidence deflated and her chest drooped her tail lashing a final time before going still. She stood stiffly her mind buzzing with confusion and hurt.myer she remained where she was, he had called her up here. He was going to dismiss her.

Than when he spoke again his voice hit her like jumping into an icy pond, cold and merciless. Obviously he can't.. No he wasn't serious. However much she wanted to believe what he was saying there was longing and darkness in his voice, he wanted somebody else. Her stomach twisted and for a fleeting moment she could recall the other day when fallenstar had dropped by only to look at her with some sort of longing, perhaps it too was the same. Some cat plagued his mind, never leaving his side. Convinced she had figured it out she gazed back up at the leader, his eyes where no warmer than they had been a moment ago. She no longer feared the gaze but wished to better understand it. She paused her thinking to let him continue so she could hear, war, along her spine her fur rippled with a sudden burst of hostility but it quickly faded and her fur lay flat once more, Her claws sliding back into place. Finally he asked the question she was skeltical of him asking and he wasn't exactly sure what to do, if there was a specific answer to reply with she wasn't aware of it and she didn't want to look like a fool by spluttering put some excited yes! the mollys tail began lashing furiously as she raked her mind for a reasonable answer when it hit her, "I would be honoured to serve alongside you, fallenstar" pride swelled up inside her and she felt like she was going to burst, trying to keep her paws steady and the happines in her eyes to dull. And for a moment she could see a faint outline of a darker furred feline beside her, the stars in her paws and the dark intensity of fallenstars eyes shared in her own. A warmth flooded around the she cat and he name popped into her head. Driftingstorm. it was fallenstars mother. She glanced up to see if fallenstar had seen her for that fleeting second too but his face with hidden to her from the harsh rays of sun that had blinded her. She bit her tongue holding it in place if she was tempted to say more. We need to talk. though he couldn't hear her she thought it and tried to let him know it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 13th, 2018, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

For a fleeting moment daisyshade stared up into his eyes, and she was shocked to see hatred and vain. Her own optics narrowed at the toms vicious stare and Discomfort swelled up inside her like water, taking up he whole body and making her stiff. Never had anyone looked at her with such malice, not even foxfur who had tried to kill her. What's going on? daisyshade suddenly dropped her gaze her confusion growing into doubts and finally settling at a slight fear of the Tom, wether or not her mind was making up the image of his burning eyes she wasn't sure but she knew it was scaring her beyond words. Shuffling her paws she glanced back up suprusingly his eyes longer as they made eye contact. I can't be the only one to see that. she thought shuffling her paws Moore as his hard gaze bore into her fur and her ear tips turned red. Was I a mistake? suddenly her confidence deflated and her chest drooped her tail lashing a final time before going still. She stood stiffly her mind buzzing with confusion and hurt.myer she remained where she was, he had called her up here. He was going to dismiss her.

Than when he spoke again his voice hit her like jumping into an icy pond, cold and merciless. Obviously he can't.. No he wasn't serious. However much she wanted to believe what he was saying there was longing and darkness in his voice, he wanted somebody else. Her stomach twisted and for a fleeting moment she could recall the other day when fallenstar had dropped by only to look at her with some sort of longing, perhaps it too was the same. Some cat plagued his mind, never leaving his side. Convinced she had figured it out she gazed back up at the leader, his eyes where no warmer than they had been a moment ago. She no longer feared the gaze but wished to better understand it. She paused her thinking to let him continue so she could hear, war, along her spine her fur rippled with a sudden burst of hostility but it quickly faded and her fur lay flat once more, Her claws sliding back into place. Finally he asked the question she was skeltical of him asking and he wasn't exactly sure what to do, if there was a specific answer to reply with she wasn't aware of it and she didn't want to look like a fool by spluttering put some excited yes! the mollys tail began lashing furiously as she raked her mind for a reasonable answer when it hit her, "I would be honoured to serve alongside you, fallenstar" pride swelled up inside her and she felt like she was going to burst, trying to keep her paws steady and the happines in her eyes to dull. And for a moment she could see a faint outline of a darker furred feline beside her, the stars in her paws and the dark intensity of fallenstars eyes shared in her own. A warmth flooded around the she cat and he name popped into her head. Driftingstorm. it was fallenstars mother. She glanced up to see if fallenstar had seen her for that fleeting second too but his face with hidden to her from the harsh rays of sun that had blinded her. She bit her tongue holding it in place if she was tempted to say more. We need to talk. though he couldn't hear her she thought it and tried to let him know it.

@Celestial
He was choking on it, and he didn't know how to suppress it, it was eating away at him, and he didn't know what to do about it. He was happy for the molly, she was a clanmate he knew quite well and he had liked how straight-forward she was when they were chatting in the clearing, she was the perfect feline to keep him in check, to make sure he's the leader Riverclan needed him to be. But he couldn't swallow down the hatred again, he tried and tried, but everytime he swallowed, it choked him, almost torturing him, killing him slowly. He couldn't snuff out the blazing hatred that welled up in his stomach. Of course it wasn't directed toward the molly herself, but rather, the rank itself. The tom thinned out his smile and tried his hardest to hide the anger and rage the moment he saw her deflate, the moment he realized he was ruining a perfect moment for her. He replaced his serious gaze with that of a small, rather forced, smile, and the second he did that, he could feel the anger burn even brighter, and he had no choice but to push it back by himself this time, Honeypool wasn't here to drive it away with a smile, she wasn't here to support and ensure him, he was all by himself.

Fallenstar ripped himself out of his thoughts and gave the molly a small, swift smile, as though he was apologizing for the cold gaze he was giving her. He was unstable, mentally, unstable, he couldn't tell right from wrong, it was just as bad the moment he met the ginger warrior who managed to snatch his fondness and run away with it. The blurred lines between his morals were growing more and more obscure. As she answered, a firm, yet unsure answer he nodded his head and stepped even closer, practically teetering off the edge, as if he was going to fall, as if he was going to jump, and honestly, he had thought about it before, if the drop was enough to take out all nine lives. He looked at the ginger molly, his lapis hues met and focused on Daisyshade's own, but only for a few seconds, before he lifted his muzzle and looked up at the sky, the brush of dawn, purple with a wave of light blue beyond the mountains, with pink clouds littering the sky. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Riverclan is Daisyshade." he called, his voice booming in the silent clearing, this statement mean he wasn't taking no for an answer. The burly feline looked back down at the smaller molly, noticing the question in her eyes, and honestly, he dipped his head in answer to her question she hadn't yet asked aloud.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; January 13th, 2018 at 12:13 AM.