Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@starfall
Dovepaw walked out onto the training moor, where the cold wind shoved his fur this way and that. He had come out hoping for some battle practice with a fellow apprentice, or his mentor. But his untrained eyes couldn't spot any moving pelts, and his hearing and scent turned in a blank. Sighing, he slugged off towards the camp with a drooping head. Well, what else can I do? I really shouldn't go off hunting alone, should I? For a second, his head perked up, but it soon returned to it's bored state. I guess there will always be tomorrow...
Waffle.

Old December 6th, 2017, 02:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Evermist
Quailheart walked into the territory, she hoped someone might join her in hunting. She wasn’t awful at hunting, but lacking a paw, it did slow her down a little in rabbit chases so two cats always helped. She shook out her sleek black fur. She trotted forward, her steps high as she laughed at the memory of kithood believing she would become deputy oneday.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:56 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

[B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Evermist
Quailheart walked into the territory, she hoped someone might join her in hunting. She wasn’t awful at hunting, but lacking a paw, it did slow her down a little in rabbit chases so two cats always helped. She shook out her sleek black fur. She trotted forward, her steps high as she laughed at the memory of kithood believing she would become deputy oneday.
Evermist padded alongside a creek that ran through WindClan territory. As the wind picked up her soft coat of fur, the she-cat picked up her pace until she was running. It felt good to get our of camp, and she couldn't wait to find a rabbit or two to chase.

As she was dashing along the riverbank, a noise caught her sharp ears. Evermist slowed her pace down so as to easier distinguish the location of the sound. It was coming from farther over the moor.
Dashing toward the sound, the she-cat spotted another feline not to far away. She slowed her pace so as not to go skidding into the other. "Hello," she meowed, catching her breath. "I'm afraid I have trouble remembering everyone's name. Mine's Evermist."

Last edited by Jynx; December 7th, 2017 at 11:34 AM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermist View Post
Evermist padded alongside a creek that ran through WindClan territory. As the wind picked up her soft coat of fur, the she-cat picked up her pace until she was running. It felt good to get our of camp, and she couldn't wait to find a rabbit or two to chase.

As she was dashing along the riverbank, a noise caught her sharp ears. Evermist slowed her pace down so as to easier distinguish the location of the sound. It was coming from farther over the moor.
Dashing toward the sound, the she-cat spotted another feline not to far away. She slowed her pace so as not to go skidding into the other. "Hello," she meowed, catching her breath. "I'm afraid I have trouble remembering everyone's name. Name's Evermist."
Quailheart smiled to Evermist,” It’s Quailheart. I’m easy to remember.” She meowed flicking her tail to her missing paw After all, how many she-cats in Windclan have a missing paw that’s burned off... She paused,” Are you hunting?” She meowed hoping she wasn’t just heading out to meet up with a patrol. She was sometimes concidered the nicest cat in the clan probably all the clans.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
"That's good" Hareleap mewed, grinning. He nosed his kit towards his equally as amusing sibling. He raced towards Snake"growl", who smiled. Snake"growl" grinned in a slightly evil-mischief way. His kits seemed to be full of energy, which was good. He didn't wish for them to be lazy. Snake"growl" laughed. "What should we do now, Garterstar?" Snake"growl" mewed. "Yeah!" He mewed, tail flicking as he crouched, ears pricked. Snake"growl" was deep into the game now, his tail lashed and he was excited to play-battle.
"You make the first move," Garterstar said with a nod. The fluffy tom squared his shoulders and puffed out his chest, though instead of making him look bigger, it just made the kit nearly drown in his fur. He kept up the act, however, to give the illusion he knew what he was doing.
He didn't. But how different was actual battle than the little wrestling matches he got into with Snakekit? Garterkit was confident he could "win" this fight. He got into a crouch, his pale ears twitching and his tail raised in anticipation.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 6th, 2017, 07:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

``Rosethorn this, Rosethorn that - what makes this she-cat so special, so perfect?`` Fawnskip folded her ears back, nose wrinkling in distaste. ``Last time the three of us were together did you see the way she looked at me? At you? I swear she's out to get us, to ruin these games between us, these games that make me want to see you every moment of every day. Just don't let her destroy what we have.`` Why did this untrustworthy former Dusk Syndicate cat have to enter the picture so soon after both Sagewhisker and Galespring dropped out of the picture? It would've been just Fawnskip, and she would've finally succeeded in manipulating the leader of WindClan, but then perfect little Rosethorn slipped in. And Obsidiansky - he wasn't a big deal; just another one of her flirts. Surely Blazingstar knew she wouldn't stay loyal to him and only him? I don't need to, we aren't even together! However, Fawnskip's current logic told her that she was able to frolic with other toms where Blazingstar must remain faithful to only her. After she was done with the ginger tom, then he could do whatever he wanted with Rosethorn, but not until she was finished with him.
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:55 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The golden feline sat beside Bumblepaw, waiting patiently for him to continue the conversation. She didn't want to push it too hard, afraid that she might accidentally offend him or scare him with her constant talking, and she wanted to make sure that he would still want to talk to her after this conversation was over. But, as the silence stretched on, the pretty feline couldn't stand it much longer. Her expression became much more pleasant, instead of a patient and waiting one, and she gave him another smile before she continued talking. "Did you work on any battle moves?" She asked in a friendly mew, her voice upbeat and peppy while she spoke to him, giving him another smile while she did so. Morningpaw didn't have it in her to let the current conversation die out. She wasn't one for stopping conversations, and she definitely wasn't one for letting other cats back out of them. So she sat there, waiting for Bumblepaw's answer, that pleasant smile still on her features. She looked like she could have been talking to a younger sibling, for all the rest of the Clan - had it not been for the obvious appearance difference between them. While Bumblepaw was fluffy, Morningpaw had a medium sized pelt. She had a lighter colored pelt, his was darker. And they had different eye colors. There was no way that they were from the same family, unless they looked like two separate parents.
It was a while before Bumblepaw noticed he wasn't actually talking, he cursed his bad conversational skills as Morningpaw piped in again with a new topic. He scanned her as she watched him on, he noticed her pleasant face and smile that seemed to lift Bumblepaws spirits up. If there was one cat to actually be his friend... well Morningpaw was definitely it. He cleared his throat trying to make himself seem stronger and even a little more masculine, but as he spoke his voice came out squeaky, "I-" He clamped his mouth shut when the shrill tone escaped. Wasn't expecting that... If a cat could blush, Bumblepaw would be a tomato he shifted his paws uncomfortably not sure if he still wanted to answer. Slowly he lifted his head back up as Morningpaw continued her pleasant smile. Bumblepaw cleared his throat again this time taking a breath before speaking, "Yes, I did. I mean no, not really. We talked a lot about running..." he trailed off wondering if he should add on a more personal tone to the story. Taking a risk he sighed, "we mostly just worked on running. Smokethorn, my mentor says I shouldn't fight in the battle because well look at me." He paused to motioning to his small frame. "I would barely be able to fight another apprentice much less a warrior!" Oddly enough speaking to Morningpaw about this fact didn't make Bumblepaw queasy. Her smile and eyes helped him along as he formed his words.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 7th, 2017, 11:26 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart smiled to Evermist, "It’s Quailheart. I’m easy to remember.” She meowed flicking her tail to her missing paw After all, how many she-cats in WindClan have a missing paw that’s burned off... She paused,” Are you hunting?” She meowed hoping she wasn’t just heading out to meet up with a patrol. She was sometimes concidered the nicest cat in the clan probably all the clans.
Evermist flicked her tail, eyes glimmering with recognition. "Oh," she meowed after a moment, giving a simple nod. "I remember now." Twitching an ear she listened to the rest of what the other female had to say. Her keen gaze slid around the moor as she listened. She loved the sound of the river, though it wasn't so loud now she ha delft it behind. Realizing that the other had finished, Evermist gave a small half smile. "I was actually just going for a run, but would love to hunt with you." She blinked. Evermist always enjoyed hunting rabbits. The thrill of the chase gave her a feeling that nothing could compare to. Looking around once more, this time with a purpose, the young she-cat parted her jaws, looking around at the vast moorland for sights of a moving creature the two WindClan felines could hunt.

@Okapi

Last edited by Jynx; December 9th, 2017 at 07:20 AM.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

@RosePelt145
Hareflight padded out of the warriors' den, stretching in the sun. It felt cold out, but that was something Hareflight enjoyed.
She glanced around the clearing with warm green eyes.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories

Last edited by PhantomRiderYT; December 7th, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:49 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
@RosePelt145
Hareflight padded out of the warriors' den, stretching in the sun. It felt cold out, but that was something Hareflight enjoyed.
She glanced around the clearing with warm green eyes.
Eaglepelt is blind btw))

Eaglepelt was settled in a corner of the camp clearing, grooming his fur along his back. He could feel the sun beating on his back, but the cold chilly air held no hints of warmth. He paused in his grooming as a familiar, sweet scent of a she cat filled his nose, a scent that brought warmth to his fur. He didn't have the ability to see this she-cat, but he always admired her loyalty and determination to her Clan as he listened to her around the camp. He dreamed of her often, imagining her as a pretty cat with kind eyes.

He stood and padded towards her scent. That scent... he would know it anywhere.

He paused when he reached her, sitting back on his haunches. He curled his tail neatly around his paws. "Hi, Hareflight" he mowed shyly.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread