Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:43 AM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:38 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The WindClanner felt a pang of embarassment, followed by the glow that he generally got when a compliment was given to him. However, neither one of these showed, his confident stance never fading, and it seemed like any modesty he would have shown was now gone. "I know. I've been doing good - we've got a lot in common." He mewed, puffing out his chest slightly. Part of him felt like he should be doing something to grow larger in order to make his size closer to the other tom's. Lynxthroat was larger then he was, and more powerful then he was, probably - Addaxclaw had always been somewhat small, not quite "runt of the litter" small but his size was nowhere near the fluffy other cat's. He felt a little bad, for answering so confidently, when Lynxthroat had actually been trying to be nice, but it was not only a part of who he was but something that just came naturally to him.

In a situation that was different, it was Addaxclaw's natural response to answer as confidently as possible. He never wanted anyone to see that he was upset. He never wanted anyone to see when he was nervous. Most of the time, Addaxclaw thought he could ace things. But on the occasions he did get nervous - he was worried that someone else would be judging him. In a Clan, it seemed that there was always some gossip going around. He'd been the cause of it for a little while, the newcomer in the Clan, the outsider. An outsider that probably wasn't wanted there. For a while, he'd felt pretty unwanted before meeting Galespring, and now he had a couple other friends. It was nice to feel like someone cared whether he lived or died, after all. And, now he had a few other cats. His apprentice included. Swiftpaw was a very nice young cat, and Addaxclaw was sure that he would go far in the Clan. Sometimes it was easier to be an apprentice. "Eh, old habits." He laughed, eyes sparkling, but - if it wasn't just his mind playing tricks on him - there was actually some nervous pressure behind his laugh. What did he have to be nervous about?

That question always stamped out any doubts he had, and it did so now as well, pushing whatever anxiety Addaxclaw had back to the back of his mind and turning it to much happier - much different thoughts. "That, and I couldn't sleep. I've never been much of one for staying in a den with that many other cats... not since I joined the Clan, and not now. I guess old habits die hard... and I'm not making much of an effort to stamp them out." He partly wanted to offer more explanation, but also didn't want to bore Lynxthroat to death. The tom certainly wasn't out here to hear Addaxclaw's story of how he had happened to come out here.

How, practically every night, he would find somewhere out in the territory to sleep. He'd make an effort a few times a week, but if he was too tired to, he would just find somewhere else to go. And no one missed him, and no one questioned it. Not Galespring, not Swiftpaw, not anyone else. If the tom didn't know better he would guess that they didn't care at all. But Galespring had been busy and he hadn't seen much of her lately, and as for Swiftpaw, well... he was still an apprentice. Addaxclaw only saw him during training, not caring to do much socialization outside of that time. Not with his apprentice, anyways. Swiftpaw was going to need to make some other friends eventually - some friends in the apprentice's den. And he had been doing just fine on his own, at least as far as Addaxclaw could tell he had been.

He still couldn't read the younger tom very well and Swiftpaw certainly didn't always confide in him yet. It was a shame - Addaxclaw knew how tough it was to be the "new cat" and he could have given the other cat a few pointers if he needed them. But, it seemed his apprentice was determined to do things on his own. Turning his thoughts back to the present, the WindClanner fixed Lynxthroat with a smile.

"And what about you? What brings you out here tonight?"
Gradually, the constantly-shifting gusts of wind that burled into the tom's plentiful amounts of fur, had begun to force his plumage to rise into the air, pushing against the sides of his burly build, and making it seem as if one of his sides contained less fur than the other. The tufts that graced the tips of his ears simply curled upwards in their usual fashion, thick eyelashes doing something fairly similar, whilst also attempting to avoid the odd pieces of dust and debris that came hurling towards him every now and then. Lynxthroat subconsciously shuddered, a very noticeable shudder too. His chin was pulled in closer to his chest, as if a magnetic force was holding control over it; although, his stance was rigid and stiff. The cold breeze being the chief principle to his robotic-like positioning.

As the cooler winds started to become less frequent throughout the night, Lynxthroat nonchalantly tugged his cranium back up to its previous position, trying to do the same for the rest of his frame. His bobbed tail that was upturned, now let itself drop down by his hind, not that it was obvious or anything. The male's brows descended upon his forehead, pupils enlarging to observe the tom in front of them. "We do?" he questioned, tone a mixture of kittenish, but also perplexity. Although, with his low-pitched voice, the childishness seemed almost lost amongst the seriousness that lingered deep within his vocal chords. The Shadowclan male drew back a breath, willing his hues to scan over the other feline with an almost dubious expression. "Yep, we have sooo much in common." Lynxthroat purposefully exaggerated the 'o' sounds in the word 'so', whilst a friendly role of his orbs proceeded to make itself aware.

He carefully adjusted himself to lie down on the ground. Appendages drifting over the scent-border, but only barely, with his head resting over the tops of his limbs. Lynxthroat's green optics were still on the male, however, the male whom he'd come... acquainted to? Companions with? How was he even meant to word it if he didn't even know what they were? Perhaps Addaxclaw would be able to say it better, but if the stocky tom were to ask him it would probably become awkward. So, instead, the tabby cat simply gave a sigh. Ears perked upwards, but they were not at any particular angle, axis lazily allowing them to flutter wherever they wanted.

Lynxthroat's voice broke through the air once more, hesitance having held it back ever-so-slightly. "I may not be a loner, but I too am not used to sleeping close to other cats. It's not really my thing." The tom awkwardly brought his temple up from his forelimbs, barely holding it above his chest. Wisps of air climbed out from his parted lips, as he prepared himself to say another string of words. "I wonder, though..." he began, now focusing his entire attention onto Addaxclaw. The smaller tom was seized underneath the grasp of those forest-like pools, pupils scrutinising the citrus-smelling tom. "What was it like being able to wander? Just doing whatever you want? I'd like to feel that, at least I think so..." He was aware that he was going off topic, but he was just intrigued.

Diverting his gaze back towards the soft earth, the tom started to think again. A few moons had already passed, Addaxclaw had gone through a lot. He had an apprentice, and he'd fought in the large battle between the clans and the Syndicate. Whereas, Lynxthroat hadn't done much. He'd practically done nothing compared to the Windclanner. It would've normally made the bob-tailed feline sour in the face, with a begrudging expression plastered across his form. But, instead, he was just kind of 'meh' about the whole thing. Lynxthroat could've been doing more, and he should've been doing more; but, he just hadn't really been given the opportunity to. A grumble made its way from his body, followed by a sniffle from the male's nose.

"I suppose I wanted to see the sky. Plus, I couldn't stand being in that camp for as long as I've been there."
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 2nd, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Gradually, the constantly-shifting gusts of wind that burled into the tom's plentiful amounts of fur, had begun to force his plumage to rise into the air, pushing against the sides of his burly build, and making it seem as if one of his sides contained less fur than the other. The tufts that graced the tips of his ears simply curled upwards in their usual fashion, thick eyelashes doing something fairly similar, whilst also attempting to avoid the odd pieces of dust and debris that came hurling towards him every now and then. Lynxthroat subconsciously shuddered, a very noticeable shudder too. His chin was pulled in closer to his chest, as if a magnetic force was holding control over it; although, his stance was rigid and stiff. The cold breeze being the chief principle to his robotic-like positioning.

As the cooler winds started to become less frequent throughout the night, Lynxthroat nonchalantly tugged his cranium back up to its previous position, trying to do the same for the rest of his frame. His bobbed tail that was upturned, now let itself drop down by his hind, not that it was obvious or anything. The male's brows descended upon his forehead, pupils enlarging to observe the tom in front of them. "We do?" he questioned, tone a mixture of kittenish, but also perplexity. Although, with his low-pitched voice, the childishness seemed almost lost amongst the seriousness that lingered deep within his vocal chords. The Shadowclan male drew back a breath, willing his hues to scan over the other feline with an almost dubious expression. "Yep, we have sooo much in common." Lynxthroat purposefully exaggerated the 'o' sounds in the word 'so', whilst a friendly role of his orbs proceeded to make itself aware.

He carefully adjusted himself to lie down on the ground. Appendages drifting over the scent-border, but only barely, with his head resting over the tops of his limbs. Lynxthroat's green optics were still on the male, however, the male whom he'd come... acquainted to? Companions with? How was he even meant to word it if he didn't even know what they were? Perhaps Addaxclaw would be able to say it better, but if the stocky tom were to ask him it would probably become awkward. So, instead, the tabby cat simply gave a sigh. Ears perked upwards, but they were not at any particular angle, axis lazily allowing them to flutter wherever they wanted.

Lynxthroat's voice broke through the air once more, hesitance having held it back ever-so-slightly. "I may not be a loner, but I too am not used to sleeping close to other cats. It's not really my thing." The tom awkwardly brought his temple up from his forelimbs, barely holding it above his chest. Wisps of air climbed out from his parted lips, as he prepared himself to say another string of words. "I wonder, though..." he began, now focusing his entire attention onto Addaxclaw. The smaller tom was seized underneath the grasp of those forest-like pools, pupils scrutinising the citrus-smelling tom. "What was it like being able to wander? Just doing whatever you want? I'd like to feel that, at least I think so..." He was aware that he was going off topic, but he was just intrigued.

Diverting his gaze back towards the soft earth, the tom started to think again. A few moons had already passed, Addaxclaw had gone through a lot. He had an apprentice, and he'd fought in the large battle between the clans and the Syndicate. Whereas, Lynxthroat hadn't done much. He'd practically done nothing compared to the Windclanner. It would've normally made the bob-tailed feline sour in the face, with a begrudging expression plastered across his form. But, instead, he was just kind of 'meh' about the whole thing. Lynxthroat could've been doing more, and he should've been doing more; but, he just hadn't really been given the opportunity to. A grumble made its way from his body, followed by a sniffle from the male's nose.

"I suppose I wanted to see the sky. Plus, I couldn't stand being in that camp for as long as I've been there."
A low chuckle drew itself from the WindClanner's throat, eyes gleaming in a friendly manner and his paws shuffling closer to the ShadowClan side of the border. Had Lynxthroat looked away for a second, Addaxclaw might have dared to place a paw over - simply to defy the standards that had been set there. As long as he didn't hunt or hurt another cat, he could see no reason why he should have to stay on the WindClan side of the border. That was the problem with living in a Clan - he was constantly kept in by boundaries. Boundaries as to where the territory ended and unclaimed territory began, though Addaxclaw had been beyond those several times. Boundaries where the Clans separated from each other, too full of stubborn pride to admit they'd be better united.

From what Addaxclaw had seen, it wasn't like Clan members really separated from each other anyways. He'd seen cats from different Clans meeting in "secret" along the borders many times, or outside of the Clans, without a clue that he was even there. They would be dead for sure if he'd decided to attack them right then. Luckily for those cats, Addaxclaw wasn't much of a "kill the enemy" type of cat. He was fairly easygoing, set enough in his confidence that he believed if he needed to fight, he could do it. It'd made for problems while training, and his mentor had been quite frustrated with him, but the tom had gotten through training and was now a warrior. "Oh no?" The tom cocked his head to the side in a kit-like manner, his confusion clearly showing through in his expression. There was some amount of worry, and concern etched on his brow as he examined Lynxthroat. He'd always thought the larger tom the type to be grumpy, certainly, but to love his clanmates fiercely. And family.

Clanmates and family seemed like the type of cats that Lynxthroat would be drawn to, yet here he was at the border, conversing with a former loner who was definitely not in his Clan and he was neither berating him with nasty comments nor chasing him away, nor complaining about his presence. All in all, Addaxclaw supposed he had gotten his impression of Lynxthroat... wrong. That's new.One thing the former loner was pretty good at was picking out was a first impression of cats. He didn't look like the type to be observant, and he honestly didn't pick up on little things like body language or subtle changes of tone, but one conversation with him and he could pick out what type of "stereotypical cat" you were. Lynxthroat seemed like a stereotypical grumpy, loyal shadow-dweller. Addaxclaw was the stereotypical "free spirit." And yes, he had picked out that nametag for himself. A new gleam entered the smaller tom's eyes, and another chuckle came from his throat. There was a smile on his maw now, but not the type that you would expect - not a friendly, 'here we go' smile, but a wistful smile that had traces of regret in it.

"Living as a loner is the type of life that you could never get bored of. There's always a new adventure around every corner, excitement, and no one telling you where you can or can't go. A loner goes where they want to. Leaves when they want to. You're a wanderer. You're free. Loners - myself in particular, I suppose - don't form bonds very easily. They pick up and go when one place gets too boring for them." The tom paused, and his expression grew a little sadder. "Sometimes I wonder why I left that life. It was nice, sleeping out under the stars... and when you did have family or someone traveling with you, it was better. I mean, you aren't really a full loner unless you're alone - not in my opinion - but it is nice to have someone to talk to."

Addaxclaw sighed before his attention returned to Lynxthroat and his stance once again became confident, unbreakable, and undeniably "cool." Sometimes he felt like Lynxthroat was the easiest cat to talk to. Especially when a question was involved. That had been the easiest question he'd ever had to answer in his life. But he didn't want to go on and on, boring the ShadowClanner with talk about being a loner and how perfect that was. The tom nodded understandingly at his next remark. "I get that." A sudden thought entered his head - a crazy thought, but it was there nonetheless and he thought he might as well share it. "There's an area, right outside of WindClan's borders - it's beautiful there. There's nothing but sky and open spaces, and there are some tunnels. If you wanted, you could spend the night there?" The tom offered, shifting his weight a little. His mind was running with nervous thoughts, wondering what Lynxthroat would have to say about that - probably a laugh and a 'no thank you' or a harsher comment, but the WindClanner had dealt with worse. This rejection probably couldn't hurt that bad.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 10th, 2017, 03:42 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A low chuckle drew itself from the WindClanner's throat, eyes gleaming in a friendly manner and his paws shuffling closer to the ShadowClan side of the border. Had Lynxthroat looked away for a second, Addaxclaw might have dared to place a paw over - simply to defy the standards that had been set there. As long as he didn't hunt or hurt another cat, he could see no reason why he should have to stay on the WindClan side of the border. That was the problem with living in a Clan - he was constantly kept in by boundaries. Boundaries as to where the territory ended and unclaimed territory began, though Addaxclaw had been beyond those several times. Boundaries where the Clans separated from each other, too full of stubborn pride to admit they'd be better united.

From what Addaxclaw had seen, it wasn't like Clan members really separated from each other anyways. He'd seen cats from different Clans meeting in "secret" along the borders many times, or outside of the Clans, without a clue that he was even there. They would be dead for sure if he'd decided to attack them right then. Luckily for those cats, Addaxclaw wasn't much of a "kill the enemy" type of cat. He was fairly easygoing, set enough in his confidence that he believed if he needed to fight, he could do it. It'd made for problems while training, and his mentor had been quite frustrated with him, but the tom had gotten through training and was now a warrior. "Oh no?" The tom cocked his head to the side in a kit-like manner, his confusion clearly showing through in his expression. There was some amount of worry, and concern etched on his brow as he examined Lynxthroat. He'd always thought the larger tom the type to be grumpy, certainly, but to love his clanmates fiercely. And family.

Clanmates and family seemed like the type of cats that Lynxthroat would be drawn to, yet here he was at the border, conversing with a former loner who was definitely not in his Clan and he was neither berating him with nasty comments nor chasing him away, nor complaining about his presence. All in all, Addaxclaw supposed he had gotten his impression of Lynxthroat... wrong. That's new.One thing the former loner was pretty good at was picking out was a first impression of cats. He didn't look like the type to be observant, and he honestly didn't pick up on little things like body language or subtle changes of tone, but one conversation with him and he could pick out what type of "stereotypical cat" you were. Lynxthroat seemed like a stereotypical grumpy, loyal shadow-dweller. Addaxclaw was the stereotypical "free spirit." And yes, he had picked out that nametag for himself. A new gleam entered the smaller tom's eyes, and another chuckle came from his throat. There was a smile on his maw now, but not the type that you would expect - not a friendly, 'here we go' smile, but a wistful smile that had traces of regret in it.

"Living as a loner is the type of life that you could never get bored of. There's always a new adventure around every corner, excitement, and no one telling you where you can or can't go. A loner goes where they want to. Leaves when they want to. You're a wanderer. You're free. Loners - myself in particular, I suppose - don't form bonds very easily. They pick up and go when one place gets too boring for them." The tom paused, and his expression grew a little sadder. "Sometimes I wonder why I left that life. It was nice, sleeping out under the stars... and when you did have family or someone traveling with you, it was better. I mean, you aren't really a full loner unless you're alone - not in my opinion - but it is nice to have someone to talk to."

Addaxclaw sighed before his attention returned to Lynxthroat and his stance once again became confident, unbreakable, and undeniably "cool." Sometimes he felt like Lynxthroat was the easiest cat to talk to. Especially when a question was involved. That had been the easiest question he'd ever had to answer in his life. But he didn't want to go on and on, boring the ShadowClanner with talk about being a loner and how perfect that was. The tom nodded understandingly at his next remark. "I get that." A sudden thought entered his head - a crazy thought, but it was there nonetheless and he thought he might as well share it. "There's an area, right outside of WindClan's borders - it's beautiful there. There's nothing but sky and open spaces, and there are some tunnels. If you wanted, you could spend the night there?" The tom offered, shifting his weight a little. His mind was running with nervous thoughts, wondering what Lynxthroat would have to say about that - probably a laugh and a 'no thank you' or a harsher comment, but the WindClanner had dealt with worse. This rejection probably couldn't hurt that bad.
Plucking at the shredded ferns and blades of grass nearby him with blunt claws, whilst breaths barely floated out from his stoic form; sounding almost like whispers of wind as they clambered out from his parted lips. The male remained in his spreadeagled position, deliberately sprawling out each and every part of his body to stretch and become more comfortable. Tufts of darkened hairs fluttered against the grinding winds, eloquently succumbing to the coolness and forcing themselves to remain straightened out upon the edges of the male's velvety auds.

Lynxthroat's face held an ever-so-slight grasp of a grimace, brows furrowed and trailing downwards upon his forehead, with bottom lip jutting awkwardly below his upper lip. The tom, however, wasn't fully aware of this, and seemed completely oblivious to the creases forming upon the upper-half of his head. Nostrils fluttering wider to better snag at the weak scents whirling around them, whilst his docked banner shuffled across the mounds of dirt unexpectedly.

Boldly lifting himself up from the dirt, the tom-cat raked his limbs across the boundary, claws scratching into the smooth dirt. He didn't smirk, nor wear any menacing expressions. No, Lynxthroat just seemed to have a usual, monotonous face on.
But, that soon changed. When the soft words of the other felid rang through the male's audits, a grin soon corrupted his melancholic features. He stretched his front limbs outwards, heaving a deep sigh during the tension-releasing actions. Blinking a single eye open to the tom, a smooth chuckle simply sprung itself from the tabby's lips. He hesitantly twirled his appendages back to his side of the border, before resting his bottom onto the ground. Lying in the same position for so long had made his joints ache, so why not rearrange it a bit?

"I'm almost envious of you," the male's words broke through the dense air, blindly raking their way through the night sky. "I've always wondered what it would be to feel free? Surely, even when you aren't tied down with the nagging and tasks of clanlife, you're never truly..y'know...free?" Somehow, Lynxthroat was wording the thoughts in his mind correctly; or, he thought he was. A soft sigh escaped form his form, followed by his forest green hues drifting shut, but only for a few moments. "But, hey, I wouldn't know. Never been brave enough to face the world alone: it's kinda scary. Heck," All of a sudden, the Shadowclanner's eyes broke open, and his body jolted upwards. Coat already being dishevelled, it now became even more messy, "Anything could happen when you're alone... I... - I know I wouldn't be able to do it. I sure as hell would like to, though."

He shot a quick glance towards Addaxclaw, gingerly averting his gaze once he'd assessed the other's body movements. Lynxthroat wasn't one to just blurt out his thoughts, or even fears, to other cats. Even those he was close with. So this... this was certainly surprising. Especially when only a while ago he would've hissed or snarled at this cat. But, things changed with time. That was clear. The next thing that broke through the Windclanner's mouth almost surprised him, although Lynxthroat couldn't help but feel a little...jittery? Maybe that wasn't the correct word, but it seemed the most appropriate at the time.
"An area?" he questioned, voice wavering between its usual dull tone, and one of slight excitement. It would've been hard to deny that the string had piqued his curiosity, and he suddenly forced the entirety of his attention onto the male. "I-- that sounds nice... but, just promise you won't kill me?" A soft, cheeky smile tugged at his lips as he spoke the last part; although, it was all honest. He just wanted to check first...
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
Shocked once more and frightened for her apprentice, Featherfur froze for a moment before shaking herself out of it and racing after Vixenpaw. "Vixenpaw, wait! I didn't mean to bring back bad memories!" Her heart sank and the same words sang in her head, over and over and over. I'm a horrible mentor. I'm a horrible mentor. I did this to her. In a moment indecision, her apprentice chose the path to the WindClan border. It was only a few fox-lengths away. "Vixenpaw, look out!" She yowled.
{Switch to WC Border}
Vixenpaw was sprinting as fast as her legs could carry her, the wind in her fur as her muscles burned, pushing her faster and faster until the pines opened up around her and she suddenly found herself staring at the open moor. Everything around her seemed to go quiet. The birds had stopped singing, and the only things she could hear were her pulse in her ears, her panting breath, and the wind in the moor grass as it churned and muttered in the sparse light. Clouds had swept across the sky and everything looked dingy and grey as she sat in the very spot where moons ago, she’d stood with her father.

“Here you go, Vixenkit. Now just walk that way, as deep as you can,” he’d said

She’d quivered and looked back at him. “But daddy, I can’t see the sky. Everything smells funny here. I wanna go home. Can’t we just go home?” She’d asked.

“Not just yet, Kit. I need you to walk in there as deep as you can. It’ll make me happy. Don’t you want to make me happy?”

Vixenkit had been frozen in confusion and welling greed. Of course she wanted to make her father happy! Nothing she did seemed to do that. When she play fought with the other kits, he was never impressed. When she practiced pouncing and running, he didn’t talk about how fast she’d been like the other parents. He never seemed proud of her like other kits’ parents did. Would this finally do it? Would this finally make him proud?

“O-ok daddy,” she’d said.

Then with small, cautious pawsteps she started forward into the scary pine forest. When she’d gone as far as she dared, she turned back but a patrol had found her before she reached the border. They sent cats into Windclan territory to find out who was missing a kit. Apparently no one was.

Vixenpaw was so lost in her thoughts, she didn’t even hear her mentor.

Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:00 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw was sprinting as fast as her legs could carry her, the wind in her fur as her muscles burned, pushing her faster and faster until the pines opened up around her and she suddenly found herself staring at the open moor. Everything around her seemed to go quiet. The birds had stopped singing, and the only things she could hear were her pulse in her ears, her panting breath, and the wind in the moor grass as it churned and muttered in the sparse light. Clouds had swept across the sky and everything looked dingy and grey as she sat in the very spot where moons ago, she’d stood with her father.

“Here you go, Vixenkit. Now just walk that way, as deep as you can,” he’d said

She’d quivered and looked back at him. “But daddy, I can’t see the sky. Everything smells funny here. I wanna go home. Can’t we just go home?” She’d asked.

“Not just yet, Kit. I need you to walk in there as deep as you can. It’ll make me happy. Don’t you want to make me happy?”

Vixenkit had been frozen in confusion and welling greed. Of course she wanted to make her father happy! Nothing she did seemed to do that. When she play fought with the other kits, he was never impressed. When she practiced pouncing and running, he didn’t talk about how fast she’d been like the other parents. He never seemed proud of her like other kits’ parents did. Would this finally do it? Would this finally make him proud?

“O-ok daddy,” she’d said.

Then with small, cautious pawsteps she started forward into the scary pine forest. When she’d gone as far as she dared, she turned back but a patrol had found her before she reached the border. They sent cats into Windclan territory to find out who was missing a kit. Apparently no one was.

Vixenpaw was so lost in her thoughts, she didn’t even hear her mentor.
With a grunt of effort, the she-cat heaved her apprentice back over the border,
panting. A chill crept over her back, and it wasn't just from the setting sun.
Someone was watching them. Featherfur, afraid someone had seen her apprentice cross the border to WindClan, nudged Vixenpaw towards the camp. "It's been a long day," she sighed. "Let's get you home." She wasn't even going to mention her apprentice's behavior. Not yet,
at least. For now, it was time that they rested.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
With a grunt of effort, the she-cat heaved her apprentice back over the border,
panting. A chill crept over her back, and it wasn't just from the setting sun.
Someone was watching them. Featherfur, afraid someone had seen her apprentice cross the border to WindClan, nudged Vixenpaw towards the camp. "It's been a long day," she sighed. "Let's get you home." She wasn't even going to mention her apprentice's behavior. Not yet,
at least. For now, it was time that they rested.
Vixenpaw snapped out of her thoughts as she felt herself being hauled by the scruff. She almost opened her mouth to snap at her mentor for being so rough until she caught the whiff of heather that told her she’d been over the scent line. Suddenly she felt spent. She didn’t even argue when her mentor told her it was time to get back. She just nodded and followed along with her head down. “The freshkill?” She muttered out loud, remembering her catches of the day.

Old December 24th, 2017, 07:29 PM

My Mood: Bored

Riverpaw glanced around nervously for any clan mates,not wanting to get caught.Worry showed clearly in the shadowclan apprintice's dark green eyes.It would be worth it though.She hadn't seen Lionpaw since the gathering.The leaves seemed to whisper the wrongness of meeting up with a windclan cat,especially with war so near,but she simply couldn't bare the thought of never seeing him again.She looked around on the windclan side of the border,edging closer until her paw was almost past it,but not quite.She sat down,shifting into a comfortable position,fluffing up her fur slightly to keep warm.

@Okapi

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw glanced around nervously for any clan mates,not wanting to get caught.Worry showed clearly in the shadowclan apprintice's dark green eyes.It would be worth it though.She hadn't seen Lionpaw since the gathering.The leaves seemed to whisper the wrongness of meeting up with a windclan cat,especially with war so near,but she simply couldn't bare the thought of never seeing him again.She looked around on the windclan side of the border,edging closer until her paw was almost past it,but not quite.She sat down,shifting into a comfortable position,fluffing up her fur slightly to keep warm.

@Okapi
Lionpaw had slipped out of camp, atlast he’d see his love, precious Riverpaw, so beautiful and stunning, how the moonlight glowed on her fur the night of the battle, atlast he’d see her again, he arrived and purred,” My darling Riverpaw.” He purred.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Lionpaw had slipped out of camp, atlast he’d see his love, precious Riverpaw, so beautiful and stunning, how the moonlight glowed on her fur the night of the battle, atlast he’d see her again, he arrived and purred,” My darling Riverpaw.” He purred.
Riverpaw purred,stepping across the border to meet him."I missed you.I didn't know if you had made it out." She said, licking his cheek lovingly.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw purred,stepping across the border to meet him."I missed you.I didn't know if you had made it out." She said, licking his cheek lovingly.
Part of him was panicking he'd be caught letting her trespass, but he let her voice soothe him,"I didn't know if you had either. I searched for your body and was reassured some- I just didn't know if a clanmate grabbed you. You were fighting amazing at the battlefield anyhow" he nuzzled her back.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here