Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:06 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:29 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[I think I'll wait for Charmer to post]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 12th, 2017 at 06:31 AM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
{ @Charmer ~ @Flameleaf }
I meant to make this a while ago but never got around to it.
~~~~<~>~~~~

Snowpaw chased the dusty debris, not at all watching where she was going or what she was doing. She just had to get that clump of moss! Faster, faster, faster...
@Flameleaf
Nightpaw tore after the mossball as it rolled down the hill, picking up speed as it shed its trail of dry brown mossbits. She caught up with it but could quite grab hold of it with her claws and as she tried to pounce. Where was Snowpaw? And how was she supposed to stop this crazy thing? She thought it would surely break apart soon, or hit a tree. The bottom of the hill was in sight, and she relieved to see the end of this misadventure, but juts then, she saw the figure of another cat directly in the path of the ball. "LOOK OUT!!!" the black apprentice yelled at the cat, trying to warn them out of the way of the ball of mossy destruction.

Old December 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
why yes, yes it is xD
~~~~<~>~~~~

Featherfur jumped a little bit to hear her apprentice yell back once again. "It had nothing to do with the catch," she mewed. "It had to do with you learning from your mistakes. If you go through life doing everything halfway it's not a life to live." She was trying to ger Vixenpaw to understand that it had to do with the technique and way that she killed the prey. Really, she only caught two mice, and while it was great for leaf-fall, she had practically beaten one to death and hadn't uttered a word to StarClan.
Vixenpaw's nostrils flares as she bared her teeth in a snarl. "I didn't make any mistakes!" she insisted stubbornly. "I caught both the mice. What more do you want? Should I go catch a nice badger for the clan?" she asked, sneering.

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:08 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw's nostrils flares as she bared her teeth in a snarl. "I didn't make any mistakes!" she insisted stubbornly. "I caught both the mice. What more do you want? Should I go catch a nice badger for the clan?" she asked, sneering.
"It had nothing to do with the catch!" She burst out menacingly, also baring her teeth in a snarl. She had never been so irritated by a feline before. "Get that into your thick, stubborn head! It had to do with the way you caught them! Not a word was uttered to StarClan for thanks. You couldn't even bring yourself to kill the prey properly- the bird you couldn't even kill! Stop hunting like a rogue, without a care in the world! There are rules, you know!"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Clovermist was stalking a mouse. She made sure to keep low and stay quiet so it wouldn't detect her. Her head shot up at a cat yowled something. "Wha?" The gray and white she-cat realized that it was Nightpaw who had yelled those words. She also noticed something rolling down the slope. A... Mossball?
Clovermist let out a soft purr of amusement as she stepped forward and stopped the ball of moss with a paw before it rolled past.
~°~°~°~°~°~
@blue jellie || @Charmer

Character Site

Old December 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Clovermist was stalking a mouse. She made sure to keep low and stay quiet so it wouldn't detect her. Her head shot up at a cat yowled something. "Wha?" The gray and white she-cat realized that it was Nightpaw who had yelled those words. She also noticed something rolling down the slope. A... Mossball?
Clovermist let out a soft purr of amusement as she stepped forward and stopped the ball of moss with a paw before it rolled past.
~°~°~°~°~°~
@blue jellie || @Charmer
{ @Charmer @Flameleaf }

Snowpaw skidded down the hill a pawstep or two behind Nightpaw, before realizing that both she and her friend were going to collide with the she-warrior. Great StarClan! She thought- or, prayed, really- as she scrambled to stop flying down the steep hill.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; December 12th, 2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 12:03 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Golden was still somewhat frozen in shock, watching motionlessly as Tallwhisker picked up the kit. Who would leave someone, especially a kit, right here? In the snow? They could die! Well, he guessed the parent that had done this was either the worst parent in existence, or they had died themselves. Thinking the second thought sent a shiver up his spine, but he knew it was probably true. The more moments that passed, the more he knew he needed to get out of a daze. Find the parent? He had snapped to attention long enough to hear what Tallwhisker was telling him to do. Despite the rouge scent everywhere, he was reasonably positive that it came from the kitten, anything else seemed pretty stale to him. Despite hearing Tallwhisker’s attempts to calm the kitten, he knew trying to find their parents wouldn’t work. “There aren’t any parents, at least not nearby,” he hissed in Tallwhisker’s ear, not wanting to startle the kit. “We need to get it back to camp!” He said quickly, snapping to attention for a moment. What else could he do? He had no idea, he had enough on his plate already. Taking a shaky breath, he looked back at the kit, smiling to the best of his ability.
@Empress Of Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The Siamese closed her eyes and buried her head in the snow. She could do nothing about the stranger who was staring at her and she was starting to give up on the thought that someone might save her. She suddenly opened her eyes as something grasped her by the scruff and tugged her gently out the snow. She looked weakly at the cat who was carrying her, her blue eyes dull and frightened. The tom that held her didn’t seem very dangerous, and he wasn’t hurting her in anyway. The cat then moved to lie down on the snowy ground, and the big movement made Bunny open her mouth to let out a squeak, but of course, nothing came out. She was then placed on the tom’s stomach and the she-cat was shocked at the warmth of it. Against her freezing body, the fur felt like it was on fire. Bunny trembled, mostly because she was freezing her limbs off, but also because she was overwhelmed by the amount of warmth she had beneath her. She dropped down and curled up into a loose ball. She pressed up against one of the paws which belonged to the tom. She lay there without moving and soaked in as much warmth as she could. To anyone else, the tom’s fur would be normal, or perhaps a little colder than normal, due to the cold weather, but to her, this was like something she’d never felt before. It was like a fire that didn’t burn and she could feel it warming her up. But even with the much needed warmth, she was still weak. She needed food and she needed water. Bunny focused on her breathing, which was shallow and slow. Voices suddenly reached her ears and she looked up. She could see that the moves of the two toms were now moving, but the words weren’t clear to her ears. It didn’t really matter what they were saying though, as she was finally warm and she felt safe. She tucked her head to her chin and paid no attention to whatever the toms said next.

@Celestial

still phased by the discovery of the kit he ignored goldenstar at first than jerked his attention fully to the kit. As he was busy panicking to keep her warm tallwhisker felt the kitten lean into his paw which sent a shock through his nervous system. your still moving... Thank starclan. And in that very moment she reminded him of his own kin so much so that he stroked the side of her face with his massive white paw until he realized that goldenstar was still talking to him. "Right. Uh. Right ok we need to get her something to eat too" he insisted. Her ribs were poking through her fur and it made him slightly uncomfortable to see. How could someone neglect a kitten so small and feeble. How dare they do such a thing. Looking between goldenstar and the kit a few times worriedly. They were loosing precious time. Trying to sit up and not disturb the peaceful kit was hard and truth be told he was struggling to not panic either. So craning his neck to it's full compacity he nabbed the kittens scruff with his teeth and gently raised her into the air. "She is still so cold I'm not sure if she will be strong enough to make it back to camp... " he paused for a long moment his eyes darting nervously between the blur of fur by his nose and goldenstar who stood erect just to his left. "but your right-" he mumbled around her fur "We need to get her to a queen before she freezes to death" he muttered as he turned and began to walk steadily, making sure she didn't swing much as he walked.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 13th, 2017, 05:18 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

still phased by the discovery of the kit he ignored goldenstar at first than jerked his attention fully to the kit. As he was busy panicking to keep her warm tallwhisker felt the kitten lean into his paw which sent a shock through his nervous system. your still moving... Thank starclan. And in that very moment she reminded him of his own kin so much so that he stroked the side of her face with his massive white paw until he realized that goldenstar was still talking to him. "Right. Uh. Right ok we need to get her something to eat too" he insisted. Her ribs were poking through her fur and it made him slightly uncomfortable to see. How could someone neglect a kitten so small and feeble. How dare they do such a thing. Looking between goldenstar and the kit a few times worriedly. They were loosing precious time. Trying to sit up and not disturb the peaceful kit was hard and truth be told he was struggling to not panic either. So craning his neck to it's full compacity he nabbed the kittens scruff with his teeth and gently raised her into the air. "She is still so cold I'm not sure if she will be strong enough to make it back to camp... " he paused for a long moment his eyes darting nervously between the blur of fur by his nose and goldenstar who stood erect just to his left. "but your right-" he mumbled around her fur "We need to get her to a queen before she freezes to death" he muttered as he turned and began to walk steadily, making sure she didn't swing much as he walked.
Goldenstar tried not to yell in Tall’s ear as he ignored him, however, he managed to restrain himself just because he knew that the kit was more important. However, they needed to get her back to camp, or else something bad would definitely happen. As he saw Tallwhisker Open his mouth, Golden became silent, listening just in case. Tallwhisker was the one that had experience with kits, Goldenstar wasn’t. Well, maybe that would help him decide what to do. The one with experience and the one lacking it greatly. Okay, they needed to get the kit something to eat. There was snow on the ground! “I...well I could get one of the queens to be the close to the camp,” he worded awkwardly, having regrets over the way he spoke it. However, he thought it was enough to get his point across. Tallwhisker couldn’t tell him not to, right? Now Golden was fussing over the kit just as Tall was, but he was being kind of quiet about it, waiting to hear Tall’s answer nervously.

(( @Emperess of Evil ))
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Sigh...

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Nightpaw crept forward along the ground, keeping low as she ever so slowly crept up on the turtle dove preening itself on the forest floor. Her mouth watered at the sight of the nearby prey and her instinct screamed at her to charge, but she tried to remember what Goldenstar had told her about stalking, not running. He was watching nearby and she was determined to show him how much she was learning. Almost...almost, a snap sounded in her ear as a pine twig she hadn’t seen snapped under her paw. The dove took off with an alarm call and she darted after and leapt in the air trying to snag it, but it was too late. “Mousedung.” The shecat huffed, looking toward her mentor as she waited for his reaction to her lost catch.

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:40 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Nightpaw crept forward along the ground, keeping low as she ever so slowly crept up on the turtle dove preening itself on the forest floor. Her mouth watered at the sight of the nearby prey and her instinct screamed at her to charge, but she tried to remember what Goldenstar had told her about stalking, not running. He was watching nearby and she was determined to show him how much she was learning. Almost...almost, a snap sounded in her ear as a pine twig she hadn’t seen snapped under her paw. The dove took off with an alarm call and she darted after and leapt in the air trying to snag it, but it was too late. “Mousedung.” The shecat huffed, looking toward her mentor as she waited for his reaction to her lost catch.
Goldenstar was watching Nightpaw quietly. He was hoping that she would catch it, however, he didn't exactly have any guarantee that she would actually going to catch it. There was always hope however, especially if things got really bad. Nightpaw was a smart apprentice, he knew that, even if she failed this catch, she could still catch something, eventually. He sucked in his breath as he watched Nightpaw try to catch the mouse. She was doing good! However, he was watching from behind, and didn't see the stick until too late. By then, the mouse was gone, and he was letting out breath he didn't even know he was holding in. "Nice try," he mewed, trying to sound excited, though it was slightly difficult.