Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 03:50 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

“Shouldn’t we look at the rest of the territory first?” He questioned cocking his head to the left.
he smiles “ we are prey is everywhere. This territory is big why not have a little fun with it”
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
he smiles “ we are prey is everywhere. This territory is big why not have a little fun with it”
Onyxstrike hesitated. He was new, what would the rest of the clan think if he just decided to hunt in their territory?
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Onyxstrike hesitated. He was new, what would the rest of the clan think if he just decided to hunt in their territory?
He smiles “ don’t worry about the clan. They’re very carefree “
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
read dragonstars boi to learn about the clan

a clan that no one is left behide in the forest of darkness twolegs strangly go missing no one dares enter the shadows

yes this may sound like a dangerous and bad place but dragonclan just dont like twolegs dragonstars preety nice on new members which she loves testing
thought she wishes to battle some more, a new clan near by whoud be great!

forum
name
rank
looks
mate
kits
littermate
personality
enemys

hope you enjoy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still accepting then here's my Oc:
Name: Deadly
Looks: A massive bulky tom, half of his fur is black, which crosses over to his torso making his tail and left back leg black. Rest is white, has red eyes, spike collar and skeleton wings.
Likes: Sharpening his claws, fighting, hunting, sleeping on trees, staying in the shadows, bones.
Dislikes: lairs, cowards, spoiled kits, ungrateful cats, interrupted, ignored
Mate: He's a lone fellow
Kits: None
Littermates: Killa (Half white and black cat with purple eyes and dark navy blue wings (a she)
Personality: Fierce, strong, protective, speaks his mind, loyal, swift and clever
Enemies: Sin, Ivy, and Decko {Very long stories}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadly padded away from the barn, with his sister along side him. They had made enemies with the cats living there.
"So Deadly, what are we going to do now?" Killa hissed. "Join one of those cowardly clans?!"
The massive tom stopped in his tracks looking down on his bloodstained claws.
"Well, no not a 'Cowardly Clan..' a strong one." He'd point out.
"Well?" His kin flicked her half white and black tail. "Lead the way."
The rogue opened up his massive wings, pelting forward to get a powerful lift off. His sister followed, curiosity in her purple eyes. Some minutes later, they landed down below the trees, sticking to the shadows and staying downwind for there scent not to be caught. He'd paw a bushes that were up ahead of them. "What are you doing." Killa grunted.
"Just paw the bushes and look!" He ordered, his voice in a low quiet pitch.
Killa did as her brother said, and peered into the bushes, there was a clearing full of cats with wings just like them. Deadly scanned around the clearing for the clan leader, so far they couldn't be seen. (())
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ don’t worry about the clan. They’re very carefree “
He still didn’t like that fact. “It’d feel like stealing to me...” the tom wavered. Don’t be such a kittypet!! he yelled to himself.
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:26 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
(That's okay.)

Magpiepaw looked more relaxed now that the other apprentice, Trappedpaw was it ? Greeted her.

"Oh, ok, great, um .... have you been here for long ? I was so tired I think I lost track of time ..." She chuckled softly before she stopped and went back to a casual position.

-

Swiftowl turned to Ravenpaw as he watched the sun shining brightly in the sky, the leaves no longer damp, finally.
"So, I am going to go gather some herbs. Would you like to accompany me, or do you want to stay here to come and fetch me in case something happens ?" The old tom asked his newly officialized apprentice. ( @Okapi )

( @CinnamonCookie Are you still up to have a mother for Tinykit ? )
"Not long." Trappedpaw replied. " I just got here."

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
Still accepting then here's my Oc:
Name: Deadly
Looks: A massive bulky tom, half of his fur is black, which crosses over to his torso making his tail and left back leg black. Rest is white, has red eyes, spike collar and skeleton wings.
Likes: Sharpening his claws, fighting, hunting, sleeping on trees, staying in the shadows, bones.
Dislikes: lairs, cowards, spoiled kits, ungrateful cats, interrupted, ignored
Mate: He's a lone fellow
Kits: None
Littermates: Killa (Half white and black cat with purple eyes and dark navy blue wings (a she)
Personality: Fierce, strong, protective, speaks his mind, loyal, swift and clever
Enemies: Sin, Ivy, and Decko {Very long stories}
Deadly padded away from the barn, with his sister along side him. They had made enemies with the cats living there.
"So Deadly, what are we going to do now?" Killa hissed. "Join one of those cowardly clans?!"
The massive tom stopped in his tracks looking down on his bloodstained claws.
"Well, no not a 'Cowardly Clan..' a strong one." He'd point out.
"Well?" His kin flicked her half white and black tail. "Lead the way."
The rogue opened up his massive wings, pelting forward to get a powerful lift off. His sister followed, curiosity in her purple eyes. Some minutes later, they landed down below the trees, sticking to the shadows and staying downwind for there scent not to be caught. He'd paw a bushes that were up ahead of them. "What are you doing." Killa grunted.
"Just paw the bushes and look!" He ordered, his voice in a low quiet pitch.
Killa did as her brother said, and peered into the bushes, there was a clearing full of cats with wings just like them. Deadly scanned around the clearing for the clan leader, so far they couldn't be seen. (())
accepted!never thought of a rouge!ill bring you in!

lightningscale walked into the leader's den to tell her something important inside he could see her sleeping and he woke her up"dragonstar,we have more cats!"dragonstar opened her eyes and sat up"how many?"she said walking out of the den"three,ebonykit she fierce and cute,trappedpaw who is in the app den with magpiepaw i hope there getting along.and then ender is showing Onxystrike around the terr. even thought ender doesnt know the terr any more than we do"lightningscale said with a laugh the camp looked peaceful most of the cats were in there nests."someones here."dragonstar said peering into the trees"what do you mean?"he asked he never doubted dragonstar but he wasnt sure about now all today shes welcomed many cats,been attacked,and didnt get much sleep."show yourself!"dragonstar yelled,loud enough that ender and onyxstrike could hear her "i know your there"she said walking into a circle looking in the bushes as if not knowing where the cat was.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

accepted!never thought of a rouge!ill bring you in!

lightningscale walked into the leader's den to tell her something important inside he could see her sleeping and he woke her up"dragonstar,we have more cats!"dragonstar opened her eyes and sat up"how many?"she said walking out of the den"three,ebonykit she fierce and cute,trappedpaw who is in the app den with magpiepaw i hope there getting along.and then ender is showing Onxystrike around the terr. even thought ender doesnt know the terr any more than we do"lightningscale said with a laugh the camp looked peaceful most of the cats were in there nests."someones here."dragonstar said peering into the trees"what do you mean?"he asked he never doubted dragonstar but he wasnt sure about now all today shes welcomed many cats,been attacked,and didnt get much sleep."show yourself!"dragonstar yelled,loud enough that ender and onyxstrike could hear her "i know your there"she said walking into a circle looking in the bushes as if not knowing where the cat was.
{Thanks! }

"So, they have good senses..." Killa meowed.
"Yes, now prove your strength or in this case stealth." Deadly mumbled in her ear.
"What about you? Scrawny wing..." She'd do a quiet laugh.
Deadly rolled his eyes. "I'll catch mountains of prey to prove my strength."
"Fine...but after this you owe me a bone." The she smirked.
The black and white she then vanished into the shadows, she ran from bush to bush creating no sound. It was only the matter of time till the wind will uncover her scent, so she had to make this quick. Killa made giggles from every single direction, confusing the new cats that she saw. But her games and tricks were over since the wind came and revealed her scent, she jumped down from the tree appearing in front of the tom.
"Hello." Killa smiled, flickering her tail in a welcoming way.
'Oh Deadly you'd better be back here soon.' She'd wonder.
Deadly took grasped the rabbit with his long sharp claws, the rabbit struggled to escape. But ever movement it made the toms claws sank deeper into it's juicy flesh. Soon it gave up and he delivered a quickly bite to the neck, after he returned to his pile of prey.
'Hm, don't wanna approach the leader with blood stained claws now do I?" His thoughts were wise.
He'd lick the blood that was from the animals that he killed. The sweet taste of blood made his hunger come back to him, it also made his mouth water. The red eye'd tom scooped up his pile with his mouth and the rest with his paws, he'd levitated himself up. Then flew his way back to the camp, and rested on the tree remaining hidden for now, he'd overheard some questions that the cats were posing his sister.
One of them was: "What are you doing here?" The tom growled.
Old December 13th, 2017, 12:11 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

name: Cosmic (Cosmicsight) / Wing (Wingstep)
looks: A black cat with a silver snout, he has black wings, a pink nose, and neon green eyes / Silver with gray wings, the wings have a black tint, she has ocean blue eyes, and a black nose.
dislikes: foxes, being bored/being bored, being safe
mate: both open
kits: open!
littermate: open!!!!!
personality: Fun, goofy, silly / adventurous, daring
enemys: open!

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:51 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
"Not long." Trappedpaw replied. " I just got here."
@littleChristmasdragon @xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw sighed. Looks like she hadn't overslept. She was about to ask more questions when she heard the commotion outside.
"What's going on ? ..." She asked to no one in particular, and dashed out of the den, seeing the stranger that had just arrived in the camp.

She also smelled new scents from Lightningscale. Had he met more new cats ? Why did she have to be asleep when newcomers arrived ?!

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw tipped her head,” I probably should see the territory, so I can familiarize myself with it.”
"Alright then, let's get going. These herbs aren't going to collect themselves."He got out of his den and watched what was going on with a slight disinterest. It wasn't his job to greet new cats, though he did flick his tail at the newcomers, but focused on getting out of camp, making sure Ravenpaw stayed close, and making a list of all the herbs they should find, prioritizing some over others. "Comfrey roots." He mumbled. "We ought to find some comfrey roots."

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 13th, 2017 at 07:52 AM.