by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 09:53 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:06 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
If it was even possible, her fur fluffed up even more. This is so embarrassing, I must look like a porcupine! Forcing her fur to lie partially flat, she attempted her own smoothness, "T-Thank you! It's as though the stars are all shining on you right now, how brightly you shine."
Well, that was even more embarrassing. It wasn't even night! Mintmist's fur returned to its fluffed up embarrassed state. She was normally a short-furred cat, but her current appearance led her to look as though she had longer fur. She was not used to toms paying her any attention and it was flattering to have this handsome tom seemingly falling in love with her.
She noticed his paw over the border and stiffened. The other side of her personality sending alarm bells off in her head. Stay loyal to your Clan- Oh, but he likes me!
She ignored the little voice in her head and ignored the fact that she would normally be fighting him at this point. She stepped closer to him, eagerly anticipating his next words.
GingerFrost let out a false gasp of surprise, "Please darling. None could shine quite as bright as you." He insisted, his whiskers quivering with excitement. Yes, this she-cat would easily fall into his clutches. And why shouldn't she? GingerFrost knew he was a handsome tom, and he took advantage of the fact. A molly in love was easily manipulated.
GingerFrost gazed into her eyes, noticing how she too stepped closer, "Do you have a mate?" He inquired casually, "A beauty like you being alone would certainly be a crime." The tom stated.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost let out a false gasp of surprise, "Please darling. None could shine quite as bright as you." He insisted, his whiskers quivering with excitement. Yes, this she-cat would easily fall into his clutches. And why shouldn't she? GingerFrost knew he was a handsome tom, and he took advantage of the fact. A molly in love was easily manipulated.
GingerFrost gazed into her eyes, noticing how she too stepped closer, "Do you have a mate?" He inquired casually, "A beauty like you being alone would certainly be a crime." The tom stated.
Mintmist turned her head to the side in embarrassment, never taking her eyes off of the tom, "N-no, I don't have a mate. But surely you do," She added, slight disappointment in her tone, "I mean, you're a handsome tom, surely some she-cat has caught your eye." She struggled to keep the jealousy out of her tone. She still had hope that the tom was single, but with Mintmist's luck, she doubted it.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Mintmist turned her head to the side in embarrassment, never taking her eyes off of the tom, "N-no, I don't have a mate. But surely you do," She added, slight disappointment in her tone, "I mean, you're a handsome tom, surely some she-cat has caught your eye." She struggled to keep the jealousy out of her tone. She still had hope that the tom was single, but with Mintmist's luck, she doubted it.
GingerFrost hesitated slightly, he had been interested in many more than a few she-cats, but he wasn't sure it would be a good move for him to reveal such information, "Oh no." He purred, as if amused, "I'm quite alone." He insisted, hiding his lies with perfection.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

GingerFrost hesitated slightly, he had been interested in many more than a few she-cats, but he wasn't sure it would be a good move for him to reveal such information, "Oh no." He purred, as if amused, "I'm quite alone." He insisted, hiding his lies with perfection.
Mintmist's eyes widened. A tom has no mate and interested...in me?
She took another step closer, "I'm glad to hear that." She admitted. She shyed slightly, afraid he may be scared off by her brazenness. She no longer cared if he crossed the border or even if she crossed his border, all she cared about was knowing if this tom liked her.
He certainly had said such nice things...But what if he only said those things to be nice? Mintmist didn't know...She wasn't very experienced with romance.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Mintmist's eyes widened. A tom has no mate and interested...in me?
She took another step closer, "I'm glad to hear that." She admitted. She shyed slightly, afraid he may be scared off by her brazenness. She no longer cared if he crossed the border or even if she crossed his border, all she cared about was knowing if this tom liked her.
He certainly had said such nice things...But what if he only said those things to be nice? Mintmist didn't know...She wasn't very experienced with romance.
(Awww... I feel so bad for manipulating her...)
The toms whiskers twitched with anticipation, "Oh you are, are you?" He purred, his tail flicking back and forth, "Starclan truly does shine on me then." GingerFrost said slowly, his green gaze meeting hers. After a moments pause, he spoke slightly louder, "Have you eaten?" He inquired.

Old December 13th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

(Awww... I feel so bad for manipulating her...)
The toms whiskers twitched with anticipation, "Oh you are, are you?" He purred, his tail flicking back and forth, "Starclan truly does shine on me then." GingerFrost said slowly, his green gaze meeting hers. After a moments pause, he spoke slightly louder, "Have you eaten?" He inquired.
(Lol, it's okay!)

"No, I haven't eaten today." She admitted, tilting her head curiously. She wondered why he asked such a thing, but was pleased he had his attention on her.
What if he thinks I look too thin? Mintmist wondered in horror, trying to appear bigger than she was by puffing out her chest. She was already fairly small, but she hoped he didn't mind.

Old December 13th, 2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
(Lol, it's okay!)

"No, I haven't eaten today." She admitted, tilting her head curiously. She wondered why he asked such a thing, but was pleased he had his attention on her.
What if he thinks I look too thin? Mintmist wondered in horror, trying to appear bigger than she was by puffing out her chest. She was already fairly small, but she hoped he didn't mind.
"I'll catch you something." He meowed, leaving no room for argument in his voice. The tom then dashed off and brought back a Shadowclan squirrel, "Have you ever had squirrel?" He asked curiously, thinking that Riverclan mostly ate fish.

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

"I'll catch you something." He meowed, leaving no room for argument in his voice. The tom then dashed off and brought back a Shadowclan squirrel, "Have you ever had squirrel?" He asked curiously, thinking that Riverclan mostly ate fish.
Mintmist purred in amusement, "Of course I've had squirrel. RiverClan cats do mostly eat fish, but we occasionally eat other prey, especially during leaf-bare." She lifted her pale eyes to shyly meet his, "Thank you, squirrel is my favorite, after fish."
She lowered her head and prepared to eat, then, realizing the tom may not have eaten, she asked, "Would you like to share? It was so nice of you to bring me something to eat. It would be rude of me not to offer you some. Or perhaps you would like a fish?" She wondered if he had ever tried fish. Probably not. She thought.

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Mintmist purred in amusement, "Of course I've had squirrel. RiverClan cats do mostly eat fish, but we occasionally eat other prey, especially during leaf-bare." She lifted her pale eyes to shyly meet his, "Thank you, squirrel is my favorite, after fish."
She lowered her head and prepared to eat, then, realizing the tom may not have eaten, she asked, "Would you like to share? It was so nice of you to bring me something to eat. It would be rude of me not to offer you some. Or perhaps you would like a fish?" She wondered if he had ever tried fish. Probably not. She thought.
GingerFrost let out his own purr of fake embarrassment, Of course I know Riverclan cats eat other prey. Silly little she-cat. "I'm glad you like it." He meowed humbly. The tom's tail then lashed in surprise and disgust at the prospect of a she-cat hunting for him, "No!" He exclaimed, then covered it up quickly with, "I don't think I could ever eat fish, scales don't seem very good. And I've already eaten anyway." He insisted, a tad harshly.

Old December 13th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

GingerFrost let out his own purr of fake embarrassment, Of course I know Riverclan cats eat other prey. Silly little she-cat. "I'm glad you like it." He meowed humbly. The tom's tail then lashed in surprise and disgust at the prospect of a she-cat hunting for him, "No!" He exclaimed, then covered it up quickly with, "I don't think I could ever eat fish, scales don't seem very good. And I've already eaten anyway." He insisted, a tad harshly.
"Oh, okay!" Mintmist didn't catch the tom's harsh tone, too caught up in her own feelings to notice, "I'm not surprised that a ShadowClan cat doesn't like fish!" Her tail twitched as she lifted the corners of her mouth into a smile, "What's it like in ShadowClan? Is the prey running well in your territory this leaf-fall?" She would talk about anything with the tom, if it meant holding his attention for just a heartbeat longer.