Last post by lark.
Today 12:34 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream laughed. "Banished? If you think that I would get banished because your sorry little fox-heart can't deal that your stuck with me? And if you think that Fallenstar, whom I have known since kithood and only knows you as the annoying little apprentice that endlessly begs him to be his mentor, would put you above me, your crazy."
He rolled his eyes,” Believe whatever you want. Your just trying to prove to him that your better of a mentor for me that he would ever be, but your wrong.” He smirked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:07 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He rolled his eyes,” Believe whatever you want. Your just trying to prove to him that your better of a mentor for me that he would ever be, but your wrong.” He smirked
(Im going to work up the tension in this post, but it the next one she will reveal a secret..)
Lightstream was really ruled up now. Anger burned under her skin and she dig her claws in the hard earth. "The day that Fallenstar is your mentor is the day that I go to Starclan. Name one reason that I am the least bit more unqualified to be your mentor!"

(Have Hollow bring up that she left for about a year and a half to search for her father)

Last edited by PokeCat; December 13th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Im going to work up the tension in this post, but it the next one she will reveal a secret..)
Lightstream was really ruled up now. Anger burned under her skin and she dig her claws in the hard earth. "The day that Fallenstar is your mentor is the day that I go to Starclan. Name one reason that I am the least bit more unqualified to be your mentor!"

(Have Hollow bring up that she left for about a year and a half to search for her father)
He growled,” You disappeared for about 18 moons!!!” He scowled

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
He growled,” You disappeared for about 18 moons!!!” He scowled
Lightstream scowled. Her vision turned red. No one needed to know about that, and how Hollowpaw did, was beyond her. "Who told you about that! It wasn't my fault! He left me once he found out! I couldn't just leave them! I waited four moons and left them, that's all you need to know."
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lightstream scowled. Her vision turned red. No one needed to know about that, and how Hollowpaw did, was beyond her. "Who told you about that! It wasn't my fault! He left me once he found out! I couldn't just leave them! I waited four moons and left them, that's all you need to know."
Hollowpaw growled,” My mother told me about it.” He smirked,” You still left. Your disloyal.”

Old December 13th, 2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Hollowpaw growled,” My mother told me about it.” He smirked,” You still left. Your disloyal.”
"Atleast I came back! Do you know how hard it is to think about this place every day and regret leaving? And do you know how hard it is to leave a litter of kits behind, all alone, because you wanted to be loyal?" Lightstream said, blinded by anger. Once her brain registered what she had said, her eyes went wide and she stepped backwards. What had she done?

Last edited by PokeCat; December 13th, 2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Atleast I came back! Do you know how hard it is to think about this place every day and regret leaving? And do you know how hard it is to leave a litter of kits behind, all alone, because you wanted to be loyal?" Lightstream said, blinded by anger. Once her brain registered what she had said, her eyes went wide and she stepped backwards. What had she done?
Hollowpaw laughed,” You needed your ‘daddy’ was more important than your kits?” She asked

Old December 13th, 2017, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Hollowpaw laughed,” You needed your ‘daddy’ was more important than your kits?” She asked
Lightstream stumbled. Hollowpaw knew her biggest secret. She couldn't even be mad at him for making fun of her. She had messed up. She regretted it everyday. Her eyes grew sad, and she started to walk backwards until she found herself running away. If her secret was out, she would never be regarded in the same way.
Old December 13th, 2017, 01:57 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Jumping back at he spoke she stared at him wide eyed. Why was he asking her all of these questions she didn't really know him. Well that is what she thinks. She knows somewhere deep inside that she knew the tom. Then again she was still cautious of him and she stepped back a few steps. Watching him catch his breathe her face scrunched up a little with concern thinking he had the wrong cat. Getting ready to dash away she heard his last question and she stared him down. The her right now was telling her to run and not trust him but a little voice in her head told her to stay. So she stayed. Tilting her head to the side she tried her best to remember the tom so she looked into his eyes. He could tell he was searching for something but what was it that he was searching for. "I am fine..I don't remember what happened to me...I also don't remember what I left..I don't remember anything from waking up in a cage...I escaped my humans home...I don't know why you are asking why I am gone I don't remember much of you. I am doing great thanks for asking", she said muttering slightly as she spoke. "If you are Orchidkit then yes I believe it is me..my name...my name..", she muttered trying to think. Then she heard a little voice in her head 'Timberkit!', the little voice yelled. Looking back up at him she furrowed her brows. "It was Timberkit...", she said softly.
His orbs never stopped searching Timber's gaze for answers. As he observed her, he realized that her expression wasn't right... she didn't seem to understand what was happening. He fought back the thought that this was a different cat. Of course it was Timberkit! Who else could it be? Orchidpaw would never mix her up with some stranger. This was his friend! It had to be! Right...? But... she wouldn't look at him like that, would she? Shouldn't Timberkit be as pleased to see him as he was her? She was treating him as though he were a stranger to her! He felt another stab as he realized that she wasn't so happy to be reunited. The calico's heterochromatic gaze continued to search for an answer to this. Orchidpaw would never think that she could have lost her memory. The clans was an important part of her life, and he had hoped he was to....

Though she did not leave, but rather stayed and watched him. He felt a flicker of hope as she decided to stick around a bit longer. The apprentice listened closely as she went on to answer his questions the best she could. His orbs widened as she explained how she did not remember what happened, she could not recall anything prior to being locked up in a cage. He shivered under his thick pelt at the thought of waking up in such a situation. "That must have been horrifying...." the calico whispered. He winced as she pointed out how she did not remember him. But the tom decided to not let that ruin his mood. Even f she couldn't remember, his friend was back! The tom took a step towards her. "You sure you're okay? What was the human like?" His voice seemed to quiver just slightly while asking, hating to think about being captured by a twoleg. "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

When she said his name again, him heart leaped. She does remember my name! Hope returned as she did. "Yeah- well, it's actually Orchidpaw now. I'm an apprentice," he puffy out his chest in pride. Upon realizing that it was not the time, he quickly took on a more humble look. He blinked as she seemed to blank out on her name. Concern showed in his orbs, wondering how she could possibly forget her own name. Orchidpaw was about to tell her himself, but stopped as she was able to somehow recall it. "Yes! Yes, you're Timberkit!" He yowled excitedly, feeling more and more hopeful that she may remember about the clans and their friendship.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 13th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She looks at her brother “ ... I’m sure. A peaceful life is what we need. A life without fear and endless hunger... brother... sister please. Let’s ... just check it out first learn more about them and their ways. I really want this my kin. I really do... but I won’t force you into this... I know how you two are ... but at least give it a chance... for me?” She asks sadly but with her head high as she looks at the little warrior and purrs happily, a kind warm smile on her face as her tail waves gracefully. “ please, mind showing us your ways? We seek a better life and I heard that Thunderclan are proud and brave. We mean no harm just a new happy home” she says happily
@Fuzzyfeline @Aura @Spikes
Honey looked at Maple with her amber eyes. "I would never leave you. Know that" She meowed holding her head high. Truly she wouldn't leave her sister, she needed her, or Honey thought she did and refused to believe anything else. Glancing at Butch she hoped he'd come to, that way they'd all be together, and able to protect Maple better. She held her brother's gaze for a small moment before turning to Downpourpaw. The ThunderClan "Warrior" was a bit smaller then other toms Honey had seen but he looked young and like he wasn't done growing. She hoped the tom would take teach them for Maple's sake, she didn't how her sister would take it if he told them no and ran them off. Or try to, three almost fully grown cats and one quite young tom? They'd probably win if they got in a fight. But they were here in peace for Maple. Silently she stood there waiting for the tom to respond to Maple. Her light ginger and white fur blowing in the wind.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all