Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM

Old December 5th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Glenclan Chronicles 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Mothpaw, afraid to accidently wake Softtail, grazed his left paw through her belly fur. His paw just skimming her skin, he tries to move in as much of a massaging motion as he could. He feels a very slight bulge, a head or shoulder he guessed. Imagining the full sized kits still in Softtail's belly gave him a refreshed sense of wonder.

"She's pretty big, Hawkface," Mothpaw purred, "Mom was big too, even though she just had me and my sis. What if she only has two too? Can we really tell just by feeling?"
"Its just a slight guessing game on if you are right or not. Sometimes you can be a bit off. With you and your sister though, I was right on the dot. I expected two kits would be born, and I was right."
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:22 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
"Its just a slight guessing game on if you are right or not. Sometimes you can be a bit off. With you and your sister though, I was right on the dot. I expected two kits would be born, and I was right."
"Of course you were right, even if it was a guess." Mothpaw flips his tail, trying to give shape to his discoveries along Softtail's belly. "Because Starclan told you, right? Starclan tells you everything."
Old December 7th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:
"Of course you were right, even if it was a guess." Mothpaw flips his tail, trying to give shape to his discoveries along Softtail's belly. "Because Starclan told you, right? Starclan tells you everything."
"Wrong." Hawkface shakes his head. "I am not some perfect cat. Starclan does not tell me everything, only what they wish to, and only what I need to know. It was very much a guess."
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:49 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
"Wrong." Hawkface shakes his head. "I am not some perfect cat. Starclan does not tell me everything, only what they wish to, and only what I need to know. It was very much a guess."
"Oh." Mothpaw tilts his head. He didn't sound disappointed, but his eyes flickered as if he were pondering what Hawkface could've meant. "I think there might be two this time too." He flips his ears, "Just a guess."

The sound of crunching snow finds its way into the snow den, quickly escalating in volume. Assuming it's Fleetear, Mothpaw pads close to the entrance, hoping that his uncle's quick pace meant that he's got good news.
Old December 13th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:
"Oh." Mothpaw tilts his head. He didn't sound disappointed, but his eyes flickered as if he were pondering what Hawkface could've meant. "I think there might be two this time too." He flips his ears, "Just a guess."

The sound of crunching snow finds its way into the snow den, quickly escalating in volume. Assuming it's Fleetear, Mothpaw pads close to the entrance, hoping that his uncle's quick pace meant that he's got good news.
Hawkface stuck out his tail, stopping Mothpaw before he reached the entrance. He stepped in front of him, eyes narrowed slightly. He half hoped he would be wrong about what fate was to befall him, but he would only be sure once he saw whom ever approached.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:10 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Hawkface stuck out his tail, stopping Mothpaw before he reached the entrance. He stepped in front of him, eyes narrowed slightly. He half hoped he would be wrong about what fate was to befall him, but he would only be sure once he saw whom ever approached.
Mothpaw came to an unsteady halt. Concerned by his mentor's sudden action, he backs up to Softtail and squeaks, "Huh? Hawkface, what's wro-"

The fox comes to a sudden halt outside their den, it's eyes first meeting with Hawkface. Mothpaw chirps in suprise and shuffles back, turning the fox's attention to him. "S-Spottedpaw?" Mothpaw almost yowled, his sibling hanging from the predator's maw.