Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:55 PM

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:35 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven raised her eyebrow she stopped what she was doing but her eyes stayed the same " who are you? " she asked she was now filled with curiosity along with her anger
________
Marcie followed her ears flattened she looked at Mary
" why did she point this out? " she asked now frightened
________
Adam smiled and bowed now holding his hand out
" shall we leave then ? " he asked again
"Yes we shall" blackhood said.
------
"I'm the goddess of darkness so. And I did teach sweetie dark magic. And some charm making tricks" Mary said. "It took a day for her to learn" Mary added.
-----
"Teala blue. Your old buddy. And enemy." Teals said kicking raven back. All the men were gone. Rav heard a fox, husky/ German shepherd, wolf breed. A girl was laying weakly on the ground. She groaned. She and her dog were feed or healed. Rav helps them out.(gtg night)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 12th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Yes we shall" blackhood said.
------
"I'm the goddess of darkness so. And I did teach sweetie dark magic. And some charm making tricks" Mary said. "It took a day for her to learn" Mary added.
-----
"Teala blue. Your old buddy. And enemy." Teals said kicking raven back. All the men were gone. Rav heard a fox, husky/ German shepherd, wolf breed. A girl was laying weakly on the ground. She groaned. She and her dog were feed or healed. Rav helps them out.(gtg night)
Raven growled she blocked the kick with her sword but she did slide back she snarled " you were never a friend if I barely remember you " she said and attacked Teala quickly then did a spinning kick " I prefer enemy " she added
_______
Weiss was standing outside in a clearing the sun showed she had looked down then up at the clouds she took a deep breath her arms spread out she has been practicing singing
" Amazing how you conquered me, Chained me in servility and made me see The world the way you told me to But I was young, and didn't have a way to know the truth
Born to live your legacy, Existing just to fill your needs, A casualty of this so-called "family" That you have turned into a travesty
But I don't intend to suffer any longer Here's where your dominion falls apart I'm shattering the mirror that kept me split in pieces That stood between my mind and my heart This is where I'll start
I'm not your pet not another thing you own I was not born guilty of your crimes Your riches and your influence can't hold me anymore I won't be possessed burdened by your royal test I will not surrender this life is mine!!! " she sang loudly her voice echoed . Not aware of any one else
________
Marcie gulped
" b..But dark magic is dangerous !! That's why it's called dark magic " marcie said quickly

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 12th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:21 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven growled she blocked the kick with her sword but she did slide back she snarled " you were never a friend if I barely remember you " she said and attacked Teala quickly then did a spinning kick " I prefer enemy " she added
_______
Weiss was standing outside in a clearing the sun showed she had looked down then up at the clouds she took a deep breath her arms spread out she has been practicing singing
" Amazing how you conquered me, Chained me in servility and made me see The world the way you told me to But I was young, and didn't have a way to know the truth
Born to live your legacy, Existing just to fill your needs, A casualty of this so-called "family" That you have turned into a travesty
But I don't intend to suffer any longer Here's where your dominion falls apart I'm shattering the mirror that kept me split in pieces That stood between my mind and my heart This is where I'll start
I'm not your pet not another thing you own I was not born guilty of your crimes Your riches and your influence can't hold me anymore I won't be possessed burdened by your royal test I will not surrender this life is mine!!! " she sang loudly her voice echoed . Not aware of any one else
________
Marcie gulped
" b..But dark magic is dangerous !! That's why it's called dark magic " marcie said quickly
"The reason it's called dark magic was the ruler of hell 5,000,000,000 years ago made the magic. her name was dark(reference) And any type of magic is dangerous. Ask star and jade. There watching two demons fight. They just like to entertain people" Mary explained. "Sweetie knows dark magic. And no that demon wasn't my or her fault. It possessed her. But she is more active in fights" Mary said. Jade and star were watching the demons fighting from the couch. The demons were fighting as wrestlers.
------
Anna heard Weiss. She was a good hearer. She got off he ground and ran to Weiss. She might had fell maybe twice[anna: actually 5 times] but she was going to meet this person robot arm or not.
"Hello?" Anna asked as she saw some white hair. She put a flashlight on that was part of her robotic arm extra. She pushed the icon for the flashlight.
----
Teala(look below) blocked as she punched raven.[teala: what the hell. I'm not a bad guy!][callor]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0044.JPG (43.8 KB, 3 views)

Gone

Last edited by Darky; December 13th, 2017 at 06:33 AM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:38 AM

Quote:

"The reason it's called dark magic was the ruler of hell 5,000,000,000 years ago made the magic. her name was dark(reference) And any type of magic is dangerous. Ask star and jade. There watching two demons fight. They just like to entertain people" Mary explained. "Sweetie knows dark magic. And no that demon wasn't my or her fault. It possessed her. But she is more active in fights" Mary said. Jade and star were watching the demons fighting from the couch. The demons were fighting as wrestlers.
------
Anna heard Weiss. She was a good hearer. She got off he ground and ran to Weiss. She might had fell maybe twice[anna: actually 5 times] but she was going to meet this person robot arm or not.
"Hello?" Anna asked as she saw some white hair. She put a flashlight on that was part of her robotic arm extra. She pushed the icon for the flashlight.
----
Teala(look below) blocked as she punched raven.[teala: what the hell. I'm not a bad guy!][callor]
Marcie nodded
______
Weiss stopped singing she turned around and noticed Anna she had the same dress when her father forced her to sing her blue eyes glowed a bit
" yes? " she said and put her arm up blocking the light
" light please " she said

Last edited by Leucos; December 13th, 2017 at 06:38 AM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 02:30 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Marcie nodded
______
Weiss stopped singing she turned around and noticed Anna she had the same dress when her father forced her to sing her blue eyes glowed a bit
" yes? " she said and put her arm up blocking the light
" light please " she said
Teala kicked raven back. She smiled. Rav noticed something on teala neck. A golden mixed sliver Callor.
-----
"Sorry. why are you lonely miss?" Anna said turning off the light.
--------
Mary started to teach her.(end lets fonus on the fight and Anna with Weiss)

Gone

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:

Teala kicked raven back. She smiled. Rav noticed something on teala neck. A golden mixed sliver Callor.
-----
"Sorry. why are you lonely miss?" Anna said turning off the light.
--------
Mary started to teach her.(end lets fonus on the fight and Anna with Weiss)
Weiss blinked then she huffed now crossing her arms and looked away then looking at the ground she remembered the after party as well
" it's ....complicated " she said she had everything she ever wanted and needed . But she still felt like she did after she sang for her father .
___
Raven growled she noticed the collar as well
" I don't think that's necklace material " she said and sliced the collar in half with her sword

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:19 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Weiss blinked then she huffed now crossing her arms and looked away then looking at the ground she remembered the after party as well
" it's ....complicated " she said she had everything she ever wanted and needed . But she still felt like she did after she sang for her father .
___
Raven growled she noticed the collar as well
" I don't think that's necklace material " she said and sliced the collar in half with her sword
"I could keep up" Anna said.
--------
The collar fell off as teala shook her head. She saw everything the Collar changed her into. When death was cursed the Collar was put on her for the first time.
"Raven I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of this. That asshole of an wizard." Teala said.

Gone

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:

"I could keep up" Anna said.
--------
The collar fell off as teala shook her head. She saw everything the Collar changed her into. When death was cursed the Collar was put on her for the first time.
"Raven I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of this. That asshole of an wizard." Teala said.
Raven lowered her sword her eyes slowly stopped glowing then she narrowed her eyes
" done and over with . What's been done has passed " she said with no emotion and jumped down to the ground . The only thing she really cares about right now was her tribe
_____
Weiss took a deep breath and sighed now holding onto her long hair pony and playing with it like a child would
" after everything passed . I still feel empty " she admitted and looked down she should be happy but something just kept her from moving forward

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:32 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven lowered her sword her eyes slowly stopped glowing then she narrowed her eyes
" done and over with . What's been done has passed " she said with no emotion and jumped down to the ground . The only thing she really cares about right now was her tribe
_____
Weiss took a deep breath and sighed now holding onto her long hair pony and playing with it like a child would
" after everything passed . I still feel empty " she admitted and looked down she should be happy but something just kept her from moving forward
Death took the girl to the healer with the dog. Rav looked at her aunt.
"You okay?" She asked. Teala stayed in the room. It was the only place she had gotten used to. She sat on the catwalk looking down.
----
Anna hugged Weiss.
"You just need a hug and someone to talk to. or meditation either one" the 6 year old suggested.

Gone

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:

Death took the girl to the healer with the dog. Rav looked at her aunt.
"You okay?" She asked. Teala stayed in the room. It was the only place she had gotten used to. She sat on the catwalk looking down.
----
Anna hugged Weiss.
"You just need a hug and someone to talk to. or meditation either one" the 6 year old suggested.
Raven looked back at her niece then at teala
" no " she said and started walking her eyes slowly glowed again
_________
Weiss was wide eyed she backed out of the hug her eyes narrowed with a slight growl " what I need is father gone he's still able to take things away from me and hurt me! " she said anger slowly rising
_______
Adam smiled at blackhood then he looked down at the white fang members who looked up at both of them " hey wasn't she that cats sister? " one member whispered the other shrugged " I just hit them I don't pay attention " the other member said . Adam clapped his hands and the murmurs stopped
" attention members of the white fang I have some one to introduce you to . Blackhood " he said and motioned his hand to her . He nodded to blackhood