Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM

Old September 7th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Glenclan Chronicles 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
A quiet chatter rises from the clan, Mothpaw purrs at the news and that there is at least some reaction.

Foxstar spits, "Starclan, ancestors, I tire of your rubbish." She steps back from Hawkface, "We have always followed our own path, no clan of dead cats is going to dictate how we live and whether or not we survive!" She mews, fully aware of what she's saying, but her eyes faulter and Stormbreeze catches on.

"Haven't you heard? You should always listen to the medicine cat." Strombreeze growls, "Your right to be afraid, Blacksong would be disappointed that you've become so emotional."

Foxstar hisses at Stormbreeze. She had nearly lost her temper and attacked, but a strong voice turned everyone's head. "Enough!" Crowspot pushes his way through the crowd and to Foxstar's side, "Enough about Starclan and enough about Blacksong. We are Glenclan, and they are the past." Only a little smaller than Hawkface, Crowspot looks right into his eyes like he's no big threat, "And the past is dead."

Mothpaw pads towards Stormbreze, only enough to observe Crowspot's injuries. Blood caked his fur on his right hindleg and side, his left ear even more torn away than it was before. And light colored fur covered his body in small patches against his pitch black hue.

Foxstar takes a breath to contain herself and began grooming her mate's shoulder, "It's about time you came back."
Hawkface tilted his head. A dangerous light shined in his eyes, one only Stormbreeze and senior warriors would recognize. "Crowspot. You've always been a stray warrior. Never one to liste or follow the warrior code. One day, you will die by my claws." He narrowed his eyes. "And I will relish every moment your blood spills." Softtail shivered at Hawkface's cold tone. She had never heard the old cat sound that way.
Old September 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Hawkface tilted his head. A dangerous light shined in his eyes, one only Stormbreeze and senior warriors would recognize. "Crowspot. You've always been a stray warrior. Never one to liste or follow the warrior code. One day, you will die by my claws." He narrowed his eyes. "And I will relish every moment your blood spills." Softtail shivered at Hawkface's cold tone. She had never heard the old cat sound that way.
Stormbreeze was suprised to hear such a thing from the old cat, which is a hard task in itself. Prophecy or not, only he knows what Crowspot is capable of.Theres no way thats happening... He ponders.

Crowspot, though, seems unbothered, and Foxstar is looking more and more irritated. "I think its about time we see you off." Crowspot mews, "A threat to Foxstar is a threat to the clan. You are no longer welcome in our territory, but worry not."

"I've already decided where you will make your new home." Foxstar waves her tail, "You've plotted to take my life, so ive thought it reasonable to give you the same hospitality. The snowy expanse sounds like a nice place."

That pleasured look in her eyes made Stormbreeze growl in defiance. "Where stars endlessly fall from the sky... You think a little frost is going to end us?!" He takes a pawstep back, brushing his tail against Softtail's side with worry.
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:
Stormbreeze was suprised to hear such a thing from the old cat, which is a hard task in itself. Prophecy or not, only he knows what Crowspot is capable of.Theres no way thats happening... He ponders.

Crowspot, though, seems unbothered, and Foxstar is looking more and more irritated. "I think its about time we see you off." Crowspot mews, "A threat to Foxstar is a threat to the clan. You are no longer welcome in our territory, but worry not."

"I've already decided where you will make your new home." Foxstar waves her tail, "You've plotted to take my life, so ive thought it reasonable to give you the same hospitality. The snowy expanse sounds like a nice place."

That pleasured look in her eyes made Stormbreeze growl in defiance. "Where stars endlessly fall from the sky... You think a little frost is going to end us?!" He takes a pawstep back, brushing his tail against Softtail's side with worry.
Hawkface stuck his tail out in front of Stormbreeze, giving a small shake of his head. He looked out over the clan, taking on his usual calm air. "We will go quietly, and any cat who wishes to help rebuild and renew our clan is welcome to join us. I have never been wrong before."
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:48 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Hawkface stuck his tail out in front of Stormbreeze, giving a small shake of his head. He looked out over the clan, taking on his usual calm air. "We will go quietly, and any cat who wishes to help rebuild and renew our clan is welcome to join us. I have never been wrong before."
The cats turn their heads to one another, contemplating Hawkface's suicidal invitation. "By all means," Crowspot unwelcomingly adds, "If you still believe in the old ways, come on then. It'll save us from having to pick you out ourselves when your time comes."

...No one comes forward. As if in a trance, Spottedpaw takes a kittenstep towards the group, but she snaps out of it when Mothpaw suddenly yowls out, "Mom! Mom, where are you?!"

It suddendly occurs to Stormbreeze that there would be no way Mothpaw's mother would stand for this, much less leave him to die. He scans the crowd, expecting her to be pushing her way through to them by now. "Clifftail?" he calls out and ends up catching Crowspot's attention.

"Feh!" Crowspot spits, then addresses the clan, "Keep them surrounded, we follow the river all the way to it's source." He stands and stares down Mothpaw with a hiss, "She's made her decision. Now move!"

Mothpaw silences himself. He didnt want to believe it, but it really was him and Clifftail fighting last night. He didnt want to think about what he couldve meant. If anything, he was proud of the damage she dealt to Crowspot, though suprised he wasnt limping from how bad his hindleg looked.

Some of the cats stay behind, which means the rest surrounding and forcing them along truly has thier devotion misplaced. Stormbreeze still seeks the opportunity to escape, but though he doesnt hold that much faith with Hawkface's mews, he finds it best to just go quietly as he said.
Old September 13th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:
The cats turn their heads to one another, contemplating Hawkface's suicidal invitation. "By all means," Crowspot unwelcomingly adds, "If you still believe in the old ways, come on then. It'll save us from having to pick you out ourselves when your time comes."

...No one comes forward. As if in a trance, Spottedpaw takes a kittenstep towards the group, but she snaps out of it when Mothpaw suddenly yowls out, "Mom! Mom, where are you?!"

It suddendly occurs to Stormbreeze that there would be no way Mothpaw's mother would stand for this, much less leave him to die. He scans the crowd, expecting her to be pushing her way through to them by now. "Clifftail?" he calls out and ends up catching Crowspot's attention.

"Feh!" Crowspot spits, then addresses the clan, "Keep them surrounded, we follow the river all the way to it's source." He stands and stares down Mothpaw with a hiss, "She's made her decision. Now move!"

Mothpaw silences himself. He didnt want to believe it, but it really was him and Clifftail fighting last night. He didnt want to think about what he couldve meant. If anything, he was proud of the damage she dealt to Crowspot, though suprised he wasnt limping from how bad his hindleg looked.

Some of the cats stay behind, which means the rest surrounding and forcing them along truly has thier devotion misplaced. Stormbreeze still seeks the opportunity to escape, but though he doesnt hold that much faith with Hawkface's mews, he finds it best to just go quietly as he said.
Hawkface walked with his head and tail held high, showing in every inch of his pelt the confidence he had. Softtail stuck close to Stormbreeze, limping along. She gave a quiet whimper and nuzzled Stormbreeze to calm her fear.
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:27 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Hawkface walked with his head and tail held high, showing in every inch of his pelt the confidence he had. Softtail stuck close to Stormbreeze, limping along. She gave a quiet whimper and nuzzled Stormbreeze to calm her fear.
It had become mid-day when the forest was finally behind them, entering a snow-covered plain where time seems to have stopped. The stream they followed is now frozen to a standstill, and there isn't a single tree or boulder in sight. Paws dragging along, the snow deepens and sky turns grey, and once the stars began falling from the gloomy darkness above.

Many were in awe of this cursed plateau, but only because they knew they weren't staying any longer.

"Here is where we part ways." Foxstar mews, clearly bothered by this harsh environment. "Anything you want to say to me, dear Stormbreeze? You've been quiet the whole way."

Stormbreeze ignores her, putting all of his focus on tending to Softtail. If anything he hoped she's jealous at least, but rubbing it in might mean a scolding from Hawkface, and this just isn't the time or place for bickering.

"If you return, we will kill you outright." Blackcrow mews, looking particularly at Hawkface. "You'd best get moving."
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:
It had become mid-day when the forest was finally behind them, entering a snow-covered plain where time seems to have stopped. The stream they followed is now frozen to a standstill, and there isn't a single tree or boulder in sight. Paws dragging along, the snow deepens and sky turns grey, and once the stars began falling from the gloomy darkness above.

Many were in awe of this cursed plateau, but only because they knew they weren't staying any longer.

"Here is where we part ways." Foxstar mews, clearly bothered by this harsh environment. "Anything you want to say to me, dear Stormbreeze? You've been quiet the whole way."

Stormbreeze ignores her, putting all of his focus on tending to Softtail. If anything he hoped she's jealous at least, but rubbing it in might mean a scolding from Hawkface, and this just isn't the time or place for bickering.

"If you return, we will kill you outright." Blackcrow mews, looking particularly at Hawkface. "You'd best get moving."
Hawkface sneered at the other cat and swept his tail around as a signal for the other three to follow him as he made his way through the snow, using his broad body to carve a path for the others.
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:12 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Hawkface sneered at the other cat and swept his tail around as a signal for the other three to follow him as he made his way through the snow, using his broad body to carve a path for the others.
Everyone else turns away, back into the barely visible, distant trees. "Say hi to your ancestors for me, and good riddance!" Of course Foxstar had to have the last say.

Mothpaw, trialing right behind Hawkface, speaks up. "Can't we go back anyway? There's gotta be somewhere we can hide."

"You don't understand." Stormbreeze shakes his head, "Trust me, Crowspot will find us. There's nowhere to go from this place but up."

Mothpaw stammers to a halt and sneezes. "Bleck... Hawkface, are we... really going to be alright?" It's rare to find Mothpaw without a sense of direction, especially with his mentor by his side.
Old September 27th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:
Everyone else turns away, back into the barely visible, distant trees. "Say hi to your ancestors for me, and good riddance!" Of course Foxstar had to have the last say.

Mothpaw, trialing right behind Hawkface, speaks up. "Can't we go back anyway? There's gotta be somewhere we can hide."

"You don't understand." Stormbreeze shakes his head, "Trust me, Crowspot will find us. There's nowhere to go from this place but up."

Mothpaw stammers to a halt and sneezes. "Bleck... Hawkface, are we... really going to be alright?" It's rare to find Mothpaw without a sense of direction, especially with his mentor by his side.
"Yes Mothpaw. I Saw quite clearly. We must keep pushing forward until we find them." Hawkface was totally serious as he kept pushing forward, clearing the path with his broad shoulders. Softtail was completely confused by his words, but didn't voice that.
Old September 27th, 2017, 12:44 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
"Yes Mothpaw. I Saw quite clearly. We must keep pushing forward until we find them." Hawkface was totally serious as he kept pushing forward, clearing the path with his broad shoulders. Softtail was completely confused by his words, but didn't voice that.
Them? Stormbreeze thought,Who could possibly live out here? The wind began to pick up, whirling the crystal dust into a blinding wall. And not a moment too late, ahead stand tall trees with green bristles. Just like their own forest, but more open and spread out with no other plants, bouldets, or any sort of life in sight.

One such tree lie uprooted, making a sizable makeshift den for them.