Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:33 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:09 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by elaif
Today 03:02 AM

Old September 27th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Glenclan Chronicles 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Them? Stormbreeze thought,Who could possibly live out here? The wind began to pick up, whirling the crystal dust into a blinding wall. And not a moment too late, ahead stand tall trees with green bristles. Just like their own forest, but more open and spread out with no other plants, bouldets, or any sort of life in sight.

One such tree lie uprooted, making a sizable makeshift den for them.
Spotting this, Hawkface changed direction, making his way toward the tree. He ignored the cold that was seeping into his fur as he made it to the makeshift den. He turned around and looked back at the other three, waiting.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 10:47 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Spotting this, Hawkface changed direction, making his way toward the tree. He ignored the cold that was seeping into his fur as he made it to the makeshift den. He turned around and looked back at the other three, waiting.
Mothpaw barrels in after Hawkface, shaking and grooming away the ice trapped in his fur.

Strombreeze guides Softtail in first, using his long, thick fur to block the wind from pushing her in. "Are you alright?" he mews, gently grooming snow from behind her ears.

The snow in here is only as high as their paws, much easier to move around, but there isnt much room. Stormbreeze's ears touch the soily ceiling, and even though light is coming in more than the snow is, it doesnt feel any warmer.

"So, what now?" Mothpaw looks outside, then to his mentor, feeling that Hawkface has to have all of the answers.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:45 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:
Mothpaw barrels in after Hawkface, shaking and grooming away the ice trapped in his fur.

Strombreeze guides Softtail in first, using his long, thick fur to block the wind from pushing her in. "Are you alright?" he mews, gently grooming snow from behind her ears.

The snow in here is only as high as their paws, much easier to move around, but there isnt much room. Stormbreeze's ears touch the soily ceiling, and even though light is coming in more than the snow is, it doesnt feel any warmer.

"So, what now?" Mothpaw looks outside, then to his mentor, feeling that Hawkface has to have all of the answers.
Hawkface looked out over the Expanse in silence for a moment. He was deep in thought so it took him a bit to answer the question. "The snow fall has calmed some. We need prey, and hopefully any herbs we can find. But before that we need to reenforce this den with the snow. Fill in any holes, make it a bit more secure. It'll help trap the heat." His voice, while authoritive held an edge meant to calm their fears as well. "We will be fine, I swear it on Starclan."
Old October 3rd, 2017, 02:06 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Hawkface looked out over the Expanse in silence for a moment. He was deep in thought so it took him a bit to answer the question. "The snow fall has calmed some. We need prey, and hopefully any herbs we can find. But before that we need to reenforce this den with the snow. Fill in any holes, make it a bit more secure. It'll help trap the heat." His voice, while authoritive held an edge meant to calm their fears as well. "We will be fine, I swear it on Starclan."
Mothpaw hops to it, licking pads warm before plowing the snow around. He certainly seemed happy to be doing something, but Stormbreeze felt he couldn't be that inspired in this mess, not without his mother around.

"I'm going to head out now and see what I can find." Stormbreeze mewed, "Im warm enough to wander a little longer, the sooner I can bring anything back, the better, right?"

"W-Wait," Mothpaw bats Stormbreeze's hindleg, "You can't go alone! Help me with the den, then I can come with you."

"No, Mothpaw," Stormbreeze mews sternly, "I can take care of myself, but I can't take care of you too. I need you to watch Softtail and your elder over there." He gestures to Hawkface. "Listen to Starclan, it's what you all do best."
Old October 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:
Mothpaw hops to it, licking pads warm before plowing the snow around. He certainly seemed happy to be doing something, but Stormbreeze felt he couldn't be that inspired in this mess, not without his mother around.

"I'm going to head out now and see what I can find." Stormbreeze mewed, "Im warm enough to wander a little longer, the sooner I can bring anything back, the better, right?"

"W-Wait," Mothpaw bats Stormbreeze's hindleg, "You can't go alone! Help me with the den, then I can come with you."

"No, Mothpaw," Stormbreeze mews sternly, "I can take care of myself, but I can't take care of you too. I need you to watch Softtail and your elder over there." He gestures to Hawkface. "Listen to Starclan, it's what you all do best."
Glancing back at the now sleeping Softtail, Hawkface stepped up beside Stormbreeze. He looked out over the snow covered land, scattered with a bush here or there but otherwise quiet and empty. "...Be careful. Keep an eye out for juniper, and borage. That's what we will need most...Don't be afraid to accept help if you find it either."
Old November 3rd, 2017, 09:47 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

"Right." Stormbreeze mews, taking a deep breath before treading his way through the snow.

Mothpaw's ears drop, "There he goes..." He licks his paws and continues clawing away the snow. "Will he really be alright alone? Hes going to come back this time?"

~

Stormbreeze soon happens upon the opportunity to find... something? He reaches a custer of trees and starts sniffing around for anything useful. "Why am I even trying?" He mews to himself, convinced that nothing could survive in such dire straits. "Its already taken miracles to survive this long, itll take many more to get us out. Just how dire is Starclan to keep a dead clan going?"

But as he sifted through the snow, his nose did catch a scent! One that alarmed him, but before he could react, it poked its head from under the snow. A young, white fox with reddish blue eyes flipped its ears in his direction and yipped at him.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:35 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:
"Right." Stormbreeze mews, taking a deep breath before treading his way through the snow.

Mothpaw's ears drop, "There he goes..." He licks his paws and continues clawing away the snow. "Will he really be alright alone? Hes going to come back this time?"

~

Stormbreeze soon happens upon the opportunity to find... something? He reaches a custer of trees and starts sniffing around for anything useful. "Why am I even trying?" He mews to himself, convinced that nothing could survive in such dire straits. "Its already taken miracles to survive this long, itll take many more to get us out. Just how dire is Starclan to keep a dead clan going?"

But as he sifted through the snow, his nose did catch a scent! One that alarmed him, but before he could react, it poked its head from under the snow. A young, white fox with reddish blue eyes flipped its ears in his direction and yipped at him.
"He will." Hawkface said with confidence, and a bit of amusement. "And with something else in tow." He spoke with certainty as he turned to the Softtail and sniffed her stomach. "Mothpaw come here. Your paws are smaller and far more gentle then mine."
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:20 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
"He will." Hawkface said with confidence, and a bit of amusement. "And with something else in tow." He spoke with certainty as he turned to the Softtail and sniffed her stomach. "Mothpaw come here. Your paws are smaller and far more gentle then mine."
Mothpaw heeds his mentor and pads to Hawkface's side. He purred, seeing Softtail sleeping soundly despite the cold, though she does look a little tense.

~

Stormbreeze took a defensive stance, slowly backing away with a hiss. The fox tilted his head at him and dived back beneath the snow. Not trusting the situation, Stormbreeze keeps his eyes on the hole in the snow and backtracks, but then the fox returns, holding someone by the scruff. His eyes widened in disbelief, it's Spottedpaw, hanging unconscious from the fox's maw. "What did you do to her!" Stormbreeze growled and hissed.

The fox lowered his head, ears folding back at Stormbreeze's harsh mewls. It came a little close, sniffing at him, then mewled softly, "Come." Suprised, Stormbreeze watched the cat-speaking fox dash passed him. "H-Hey! Get back here with Spottedpaw!"

Last edited by Nettleclaw; December 2nd, 2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:29 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:
Mothpaw heeds his mentor and pads to Hawkface's side. He purred, seeing Softtail sleeping soundly despite the cold, though she does look a little tense.

~

Stormbreeze took a defensive stance, slowly backing away with a hiss. The fox tilted his head at him and dived back beneath the snow. Not trusting the situation, Stormbreeze keeps his eyes on the hole in the snow and backtracks, but then the fox returns, holding someone by the scruff. His eyes widened in disbelief, it's Spottedpaw, hanging unconscious from the fox's maw. "What did you do to her!" Stormbreeze growled and hissed.

The fox lowered his head, ears folding back at Stormbreeze's harsh mewls. It came a little close, sniffing at him, then mewled softly, "Come." Suprised, Stormbreeze watched the cat-speaking fox dash passed him. "H-Hey! Get back here with Spottedpaw!"
"Be careful now, and feel her stomach. She is far enough along now that we should be able to get a rough idea of how many there are." Hawkface sat at Softtail's head, his tail wrapped around his paws as he watched Mothpaw. "We may be alone, but you are still my apprentice. I will continue to teach you what I know."
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:25 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
"Be careful now, and feel her stomach. She is far enough along now that we should be able to get a rough idea of how many there are." Hawkface sat at Softtail's head, his tail wrapped around his paws as he watched Mothpaw. "We may be alone, but you are still my apprentice. I will continue to teach you what I know."
Mothpaw, afraid to accidently wake Softtail, grazed his left paw through her belly fur. His paw just skimming her skin, he tries to move in as much of a massaging motion as he could. He feels a very slight bulge, a head or shoulder he guessed. Imagining the full sized kits still in Softtail's belly gave him a refreshed sense of wonder.

"She's pretty big, Hawkface," Mothpaw purred, "Mom was big too, even though she just had me and my sis. What if she only has two too? Can we really tell just by feeling?"