Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:18 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:13 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 08:11 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM

Old September 8th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ahh yea XD) he was licking his claws when scale came around. His tail flicked a bit as he begins to stand up " of course it was. I am the only one here after all. " he says in a dark husky voice as he begins to stand up. " I would say sorry about the mess but than again-" his one eye glows darkly as he smiles a dark cold smile. " they were just prey after all. " he says darkly. He begins to place a paw on one of kits head and breaks the head with ease making more of a bloody mess. " but what will you do about it? Aside from stating the obvious "
He unsheathed his claws. "I will not let you get away with it." Pure anger was in his eyes as he launched at him, sinking his claws into his flesh.
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:26 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He unsheathed his claws. "I will not let you get away with it." Pure anger was in his eyes as he launched at him, sinking his claws into his flesh.
His eye glowed softly when he felt the claws but he just simply smiles. " pain is such a wonderful feeling right? It tells you exactly how alive you are so~ " he suddenly grabs the toms shoulders digging his claws deep into his flesh making sure he can't escape as he suddenly bites his shoulder hard and fast.
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
His eye glowed softly when he felt the claws but he just simply smiles. " pain is such a wonderful feeling right? It tells you exactly how alive you are so~ " he suddenly grabs the toms shoulders digging his claws deep into his flesh making sure he can't escape as he suddenly bites his shoulder hard and fast.
His eyes widened at his smile. His sudden movements surprised him and he barely had time to move and yelled in pain as blood dripped from his shoulder. He tried clawing his face.
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:10 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
His eyes widened at his smile. His sudden movements surprised him and he barely had time to move and yelled in pain as blood dripped from his shoulder. He tried clawing his face.
He eventually let's go licking his lips dodging his claws as he smiles playfully " sweet~ but a little salty I wonder is it because you're afraid?" He says as he let's go and kicks him off with his legs once he was off. He stands up and purrs softly. " I wanna see more of that fear boy a good fight is always good before a meal"

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; September 8th, 2017 at 09:11 AM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
He eventually let's go licking his lips dodging his claws as he smiles playfully " sweet~ but a little salty I wonder is it because you're afraid?" He says as he let's go and kicks him off with his legs once he was off. He stands up and purrs softly. " I wanna see more of that fear boy a good fight is always good before a meal"
He winced in pain as he watched the other back away. "You're sick." He growled. "I will not let you get away with this. I am not afraid like you think." He told him. "I am determined." He launched, claws aiming for his throat."
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
He winced in pain as he watched the other back away. "You're sick." He growled. "I will not let you get away with this. I am not afraid like you think." He told him. "I am determined." He launched, claws aiming for his throat."
He smiles darkly " boy.. I've been sick from the start " he says as he quickly dodges and claws his side all of this with a smile on his face. His one eye was glowing with desire and joy, his body purred loudly and almost excitedly and the wounds that was given to him seemed like nothing at all to the tom. He licks his claws and looks behind him " .... " he looks at the sky and sighs softly " forgive but I have to go. Others have to die and you know what they say always save the best for last " he says calmly as he begins to walk away.
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
He smiles darkly " boy.. I've been sick from the start " he says as he quickly dodges and claws his side all of this with a smile on his face. His one eye was glowing with desire and joy, his body purred loudly and almost excitedly and the wounds that was given to him seemed like nothing at all to the tom. He licks his claws and looks behind him " .... " he looks at the sky and sighs softly " forgive but I have to go. Others have to die and you know what they say always save the best for last " he says calmly as he begins to walk away.
Scale winced again and watched him. His eyes made him feel something he hadn't felt since he was a kit. Fear. He watched the other cat. Any cat could barely see it, but he was shaking. As he walked away, Scale didnt want him to leave, he had to kill him before he killed any more of his clanmates. But he couldn't find the courage. He had too beat him thought. "No." He said finally. "You're not leaving. Neither of us walk away until the other is dead."
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:36 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Scale winced again and watched him. His eyes made him feel something he hadn't felt since he was a kit. Fear. He watched the other cat. Any cat could barely see it, but he was shaking. As he walked away, Scale didnt want him to leave, he had to kill him before he killed any more of his clanmates. But he couldn't find the courage. He had too beat him thought. "No." He said finally. "You're not leaving. Neither of us walk away until the other is dead."
He just stops and laughs softly " 30 seconds. It took you 30 seconds to gather up the courage to talk to me. To call me out despite fear running though you and holding you back screaming at you to stay silent. " he looks at him with his one eye which was glowing dangerously. " new record. Congrats but I'm not going to fight you now. I want a real fight from someone worth it. So why not use this fear and turn into anger. Hate me for the rest of your pitiful life! Call out to your gods! Gain power do whatever the hell you want to do! But never forget me and what I did here today. Remember that fear the smell of blood and the monster before you and dream of it until we met again... " he turns around and begins to speak again " by the way names lostface " he says as he begins to walk away now disappearing into the darkness.
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
He just stops and laughs softly " 30 seconds. It took you 30 seconds to gather up the courage to talk to me. To call me out despite fear running though you and holding you back screaming at you to stay silent. " he looks at him with his one eye which was glowing dangerously. " new record. Congrats but I'm not going to fight you now. I want a real fight from someone worth it. So why not use this fear and turn into anger. Hate me for the rest of your pitiful life! Call out to your gods! Gain power do whatever the hell you want to do! But never forget me and what I did here today. Remember that fear the smell of blood and the monster before you and dream of it until we met again... " he turns around and begins to speak again " by the way names lostface " he says as he begins to walk away now disappearing into the darkness.
He listened quietly and waited until he disappeared before he did anything. He grit his teeth. He let him scare him like that. He never had been that scared in his life. "Until we meet again..." He said quietly. They will meet again, even if he had to travel across unknown territory. He will find him. And he will be stronger when they meet. He will beat him, even if he dies in the process.
(All right. Rivalry set up)

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; September 8th, 2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:56 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
He listened quietly and waited until he disappeared before he did anything. He grit his teeth. He let him scare him like that. He never had been that scared in his life. "Until we meet again..." He said quietly. They will meet again, even if he had to travel across unknown territory. He will find him. And he will be stronger when they meet. He will beat him, even if he dies in the process.
(All right. Rivalry set up)
Yay!! So... what now? XD)