Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old September 15th, 2017, 11:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default DayClan

"Greetings! What brings you to DayClan's territory? It's not often we get outsiders at our border.

"Interested in Clan life? Well, come along then! I doubt Thrushstar will get too upset if I showed you how DayClan functions and give you a tour of our territory. He can be a bit of a hot-head at times, and he's not the most ah, patient of cats. I suppose that may be why he's on his last leg, so to speak!

"But you're not here for my rambles, you're here to learn about our lovely Clan! There's a lot of information to take in, and we don't want to be here all night, so let's go!"

An introduction to DayClan, the territory and creatures, the Clan history and roleplay policies can be viewed here.

The Clan roster can be found through the link above. Characters will be added once they are accepted into the Clan.
To begin the joining process, head over to the DayClan Sign-Ups.

Announcements, plots, and other additional information are located here.

Last edited by BEAR.; September 15th, 2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 01:58 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: DayClan

Riskflight squeezed out of the warriors' den, yawning and flattening her ears to her skull to not damage them. Making the last kick, she padded farther away from the den and lowered her hindquarters. "Another day." She muttered, raising her leg to groom herself. Slowly lowering it, she raised her chin to look at the sky. Her eyes glistened in the sunlight, the warmth made her close her eyes in relaxation. Hoping that the feeling would never end, she drew her paw forward from behind her back, so the sun could heat up the rest of her body. Riskflight didn't really want to go on her duties just yet, she needed to warm herself up first before she headed right to the thick territory of DayClan for her patrol.

(Short, but open!)
Old September 18th, 2017, 11:46 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[[won't be around terribly much due to being busy, but i'll post when i can]]

The sun was just creeping over the horizon when Thrushstar emerged from his den, slipping from between the cleft under the root and glancing around. Ideally, the dawn patrols would be heading out soon to restock the fresh-kill pile and check the borders, and Thrushstar itched to get out in the territory. The young tom loved going out on patrol, and he had a habit of diving headfirst into dangerous situations without a second thought. It was part of the reason he was on his last life already -- not that the Clan needed to know! There were things he was only comfortable telling Cloudrunner. Especially now, with the Clan deputy-less for the time being. Thrushstar knew he should get on that, but at the moment he wasn't sure who to choose. He'd need to consult with Cloudrunner some other time to see what his medicine cat thought.

"Riskflight," he greeted the tri-colored tabby as she escaped the confines of the warriors' den. "Are you heading out on patrol?"

@Bandido
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Ebonypaw had a surprisingly large amount of patience. Not that she needed much as she sat around all day. Unless she needed to train. But even then she tried her best to get it over with as soon as she could. Sure, Ebonypaw loved training, but what if her mentor didn't like her? That was why she sat around most of the time. Because if cats didn't see you, they weren't likely to judge you. Unless you didn't show up for training.. but Ebonypaw made sure that she did that. It was easy, her mentor would just call her. That was all she needed to be in a rush out there and act like the best apprentice ever. But for the moment, she was going to lie in her nest "resting" until she was needed for anything or a cat started up a conversation with her. Whitepaw could. He was the other apprentice in the clan. A nice tom, though she would rather not talk to him. However, if a conversation was started, she wasn't going to ignore it. Ebonypaw fixed her multi-colored orbs on the entrance, and began to wait for anyone, or anything.

[Open]
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:26 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

@Mad King @Bandido
I hope you don't mind me joining you?

With a soft hum and a little skip, Softstep exited the Warriors Den just after Riskflight. The molly let out a sigh of satisfaction as the wind rustled through her fur, cooling her body down. The den heated up quite a bit with all the cats sleeping in there at the same time, and with her long fur it was sometimes unbearable. Her yellow eyes darted towards a familiar figure; a thin brown and white tom with beautiful dark brown eyes and shimmering black stripes. The leader was an inspiring figure to Softstep, and she did find him slightly attractive. Seeing him speaking to Riskflight, Softstep excitedly trotted over to her fellow warrior to join in on the conversation. "Greetings Thrushstar, Riskflight." She meowed, her tail flicking from side to side as it was prone to doing during times of excitement. "How are you this morning?" The molly ended the question with a quick flick of her left ear and a beaming smile. "And did I hear something about a patrol? I'd love to join in!"

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:35 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Mind if you guys find Iridescent on your patrol? If not, that's fine.

Iridescent padded through the undergrowth, her sharp ears pricked for the sound of prey. She lifted her head and parted her jaws, scenting around. She caught the tantalizing whiff of vole, and with a quick look around, spotted thecreature nibbling near a bank beside a winding river.
Dropping into a crouch, the young female slid quickly forward until she was whithin pouncing distance. She leaped, sending up leaves, and landed squarely on the animal's back. It let out a desperate squeal before she quickly nipped it's neck. Iridescent purred to herself at the neat catch. She was so intent on the hunt, that she didn't realize the scent of fox growing quite strong near the bank. With a startled jerk, she heard a snarl behind her. She cursed silently in her head; she should have realized it was there. Dropping the vole, she turned around and hissed threateningly. No way was she fleeing. Sure, it was a fox, but she could handle it, right?

Last edited by Undercover; September 19th, 2017 at 08:21 AM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Fawnpaw sprang eagerly out of the apprentices den, looking wide and alert like she hadn't even needed to wake up. She whipped her head around, trying to spot something to do. She rushed around, careful not to run into anyone, hoping something fun would come to mind. "Hmm" she hummed to herself, trying to find her mentor. Maybe SHE had something fun planned for them. She tried to spot her pelt among the other cats, tail swishing. Hunting wasn't her strong suit, but she enjoyed fighting. Perhaps she could try to improve her hunting skills?

@Rubinaito

Last edited by wickedvirtues; September 18th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Unlike some of his Clanmates, Robinwing was an early riser. He was in the forest, already wide awake, and relaxing on a tree. The sun filtered through the leaves, warming small patches of his pelt. His dark stripes absorbed sunlight, making him much warmer. His thick pelt added on to this as well. Robinwing stood up, stretched, and climbed down from the tree. Another peaceful day, he thought to himself, smiling softly. The broad-shouldered tom padded through the beautiful forest. The trees seemed as if they were dancing in the wind, and the quiet chatter of birds added a whimsical effect. Robinwing was tranquil

(In a rush! Open!)

Last edited by Role; September 18th, 2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

@Mad King @Rubinaito
{{I don't mind.}}

Riskflight opened her eyes slowly, getting a good look of her higher ranked clan leader. Processing his question for a bit, she stood up and dipped her nose to the ground for a second in greeting. "Yes, eventually." She meowed truthfully, not regretting her 'eventually' answer. Raising her spine and standing taller while leaning back, she stretched to get some of the cramped pains from her bones. The slightly abnormaly colored She-cat yawned, then lowered herself back to her normal stance. Riskflight heard Softstep's mew, turning her neck to veiw her clanmate pad by her to join them. "I'm doing well, thank you." She answered Softstep, then glancing at Thrushstar only to land her gaze back to the molly. Riskflight didn't respond to her patrol question, for that was entirely up to the DayClan leader's discretion on whether if Softstep was joining the Dawn Patrol or not.

Last edited by Bandido; September 18th, 2017 at 09:58 PM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Unlike some of his Clanmates, Robinwing was an early riser. He was in the forest, already wide awake, and relaxing on a tree. The sun filtered through the leaves, warming small patches of his pelt. His dark stripes absorbed sunlight, making him much warmer. His thick pelt added on to this as well. Robinwing stood up, stretched, and climbed down from the tree. Another peaceful day, he thought to himself, smiling softly. The broad-shouldered tom padded through the beautiful forest. The trees seemed as if they were dancing in the wind, and the quiet chatter of birds added a whimsical effect. Robinwing was tranquil

(In a rush! Open!)
The white feline padded into the clearing, a plum chipmunk hung from his jaws. The apprentice scowled as he dropped his catch in the fresh kill pile, he wasn't pleased with himself. The feline was still recovering from what he had been put through, he was still shaken about everything he had seen. The white tom stood there for a while, his yellow orbs flickered with hatred and pure sadness, those horrid memories haunted him, every where he turned he saw his family's bodies, bloodied, tattered, lifeless. They snapped at him in his dreams, they blamed him for their deaths. Whitepaw bit his bottom lip and tried his hardest to hold in his tears, he couldn't show others what he was feeling, he didn't trust them yet, the best way to beat an opponent is to show them no emotion. He lifted his head and replaced his sorrowful gaze with that of a more serious glare, as he lifted his head he spotted a familiar pelt. Seeing the familiar warrior instantly made the snowy colored feline pad towards the peaceful looking tom, stopping a few mouse lengths away from the feline. Whitepaw let out a rush of air through his nose then lowered his head, his ears flattened against his head "Robinwing." the tom said aloud, his voice low and quiet, he had grown used to speaking softly. After he said the Warriors name aloud he realized he actually had nothing to say, which of course made the tom quickly come up with a reason to speak to the tom.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us