Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old September 16th, 2017, 07:53 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Undercover's Extra Kitties

Please don't use any parts of these biographies. I came up with them all on my own.
Old September 16th, 2017, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Undercover's Extra Kitties

Name: Iridescent
Meaning: Showing luminous colors that see to change when seen from different angles

Pronouns: She/her/hers
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Conception Date: December 8th
Age in Years: 2.5

Previous Ranks: Kit

Appearance: Calico
Eye Color: Misty, silvery blue eyes, right eye is cloudy
Fur Length: Nonexistent | Short | Medium | Long | Extra Long
Dominant Fur Color: White
Limbs: Long and powerful
Ears: Sharp, white, and tipped with a mix of dark brown, burnt orange, and pitch black
Face Shape: Softly angled forehead that leads smoothly to a delicate muzzle
Face Fur: White face with a brown muzzle and an orange spot, on top of a brown stripe, just above her pink nose
Nose: Small, pink, and sensitive
Body Shape: Slender and willowy
Body Fur: White with brown legs starting at the hock, black toes, burnt orange and brown patches dapple her slender frame, a brown stripe starting above her nose follows the curve of her spine, and ends at her tail tip
Tail Length: Nonexistent | Stub | Short | Normal | Long | Extra Long
Tail Color: White with a brown stripe along the top that leads to a black tail tip
Disfigurements: Born with an almost blind right eye
Major Scars: Three long claw slices split her fur, revealing pink lines that stand out violently across her white left cheek, marring her beautifully put together features

Personality: Fairly well-rounded, but a little on the snippy side
Likes: For being a rather unsocial she-cat, Iridescent actually likes the company of cats, preferably introverts, like her. She likes to hunt, usually alone, and also enjoys the taste of trout, when she can catch them. Her favorite past time is climbing, as she was gifted with the ease of scaling trees.
Dislikes: Iridescent absolutley hates crowds. Mainly becuase they make her feel trapped, and like she is always being watched by someone. Although she is a fan of hunting, she dislikes being caught unawares herself. Being in control of her emotions and actions is one of her talents. She also dislikes cats who pry. She believes in only sharing information when it's necessary.
Fears: Iridescent is very afraid of being taken advantage of and being held captive. She likes being free and in control, and anything that will stifle that is typically a fear of hers. She is also deathly afraid of fire. She has been near flames once and didn't exactly enjoy it.
Strengths: Iridescent is a skilled huntress. She has achieved her strong ability as a tree hunter through constant practice and careful observation. Also, as mentioned above, is a wonderful climber. Her most unpredictable skill, though, is the talent to track. She can find almost anything she sets her mind to.
Weaknesses: Iridescent is a very independent cat, not enjoying or accepting of help. She seems to find trouble, even if she doesn't go looking for it. Ofcourse, she will go looking for trouble when she feels like it. After all, what did she have to lose? She also likes an exciting life, which could lead to many different problems. Although Iridescent is one hell of a trouble maker at times, she wouldn't deliberately hurt another, unless provoked. Ofcourse, it doesn't really take much more than surprising her or angaging with her prickly temper.
Obvious Traits: When you first meet her, Iridescent will probably be one of two things, openly hostile or cooley polite. She can be rather standoffish, and can come off as rather short-tempered and ready for a fight. She also can be perceived as experienced in the area of survival and wisely wary of strangers. It all depends on how you look at it.
Obscure Traits: Sure, Iridescent is a little prickly with strangers, but wouldn't you be to if you were brought up by a mother who told you a lie your whole life? Underneath her fiery shell, she' seemed really just insecure. She wants to trust, but doesn't know how. Iridescent can be caring and protective of something other than her pride and territory if you give her enough time. Even the hardest stone is the most precious jewel (Diamonds)

Other:Yes
Theme Song: How You Remind Me by Nicklenack
Quote: The world is a jungle, you either fight or run forever
Quote: The hardest part about being strong is that no one asks if you're okay
Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Undercover's Extra Kitties

Ɠ я є у ѕ н α τ τ є я

G e n d e r • A g e • R a n k • P r e f e r e n c e
Male • 37 Moons • Warrior • Heterosexual

A p p e a r a n c e
Greyshatter is, as his name suggests, grey. He has a long, light grey tail, powerful grey shoulders, pale grey tipped ears, and a dark grey muzzle. You get the picture. He can be considered fluffy, but beneath all that fur, he is actually pretty lean. Grey stands around 9.5 inches and is around 10 pounds. I feel you were to guess his breed, he would seem pretty much like an Angora.
His eyes are dark green color and stand out against his light grey fur. Grey's claws are long and curved, and he actually has six toes instead of five.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Observant • Responsible • Perseverant • Polite • Realistic
Greyshatter is a fairly solitary feline. He likes to hunt and be alone, but he won't reject friendship. Although he finds it a little challenging and self-wearing to be around other cats for a long period time, Grey won't complain about his discomfort out loud. He is considerate of other's emotions and feelings, but will fight when it's necessary.
Grey is a critical thinker. He absolutley loves solving problems, and can come up with a quick remark in a heartbeat. Although he isn't a little slow at jumping into a fight, even a simple one over stolen prey, Grey will stick to the warrior code and protect his clanmates. Greyshatter may come off as a distant, unsocial cat, but he is truly down to earth and rationally realistic.

M a t e
None//Open

C r u s h
None at the moment

K i t s
None

O t h e r

Last edited by Undercover; September 22nd, 2017 at 04:15 PM.