Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Territory
by Lillith
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:22 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM

Old September 18th, 2017, 09:39 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default In the Village

M O H O ' S
H O M E

@Aleka , @Phoenix Flames

In the middle of a modest suburban street, there was a fine house surrounded by a white picket fence on three sides. And that was the home of Moho, a gray-and-white pelted tom.

He'd lived here since kithood. From when he was a bright-eyed youngster to now, he'd always stayed around this little expanse of property, and his street block. No farther, because there was no need to: plenty of things happened around his house and the ones around it.

When the young tomcat slid out under the catflap, a humid burst of air met him. It was definitely a contrast to the indoor air-conditioning, but Moho didn't mind. Today, he planned to sit on his front lawn and watch the cars pass by, one by one in their lineup. Or perhaps he'd find a new feline friend, or hiss at a human walking their dog.

Every day brought something new, after all, and the morning had just begun.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; September 18th, 2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:40 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: In the Village

Is this private?

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:24 PM
bruh head

Orchid had been padding along the fences and also the occasional sidewalk. It seemed that the more she walked, the more trees came with it. But, she hadn't wandered that far from her home, since she had been let out by her owners a few minutes earlier. Really- like most of the other kittypets born and lived here all their life, she was pretty good at navigating through the non-natural areas with ease. As soon the fences seemed to slowly change, she leaped down onto the sidewalk, her tail flicking slightly behind her. The young molly than broke into a quick trot, her ears perked as she listened to the new sounds. It really wasn't all that "new" there just wasn't so many sounds of monsters she had quite grown used too.
She stopped to look at a lawn, enjoying the scent of the grass for a moment, it kind of amused her how it kind of tickled her nose, as if it was trying to tease her. The russain blue actually reliazed that she had been looking down most of this time, and not forward. So, hunching her shoulders slightly, she lifted her head, too her surprise, seeing another cat. She stood there for a moment, wondering what she should do. She really wanted to talk to him, because, he was a new cat! But at the same time, he was a new feline she hadn't meant, and what if he was bad or something along those lines?
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

@Aleka @Gusty

Latte sighed, walking down the sidewalk by the street. The bell on his red collar jingling. He looked at the yard nearby. He saw two cats there. One was sitting in the yard, and the other was standing by it. "Hello, there! I'm Latte.", the brown and white tom meowed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:14 PM

@Rubinaito if @Aleka and @Phoenix Flames are okay with you joining, then you could certainly hop in; I don't mind. ]

The small tomcat perked his ears when he saw signs of a feline joining him. It was a she-cat, nosing her way along the prickly grass absentmindedly. She was probably unaware of his presence until, well, now.

"Oh, hello there!" Moho said cheerfully, perking his ears in gleefulness. What a coincidence: he was just thinking about meeting new friends and the whatnot, and here one was.

He was going to elaborate more, and introduce himself, when a second being scampered along and took the spotlight. Ah, so this is Latte. Moho thought, studying the tom carefully. He seems quite friendly.

Once Latte finished talking, the gray-and-white tom realized that this was his opportunity to speak. "I'm Moho. This is where I live." He flicked his tail towards his owner's stone-and-brick home.

Last edited by Gusty; September 19th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Rubinaito if @Aleka and @Phoenix Flames are okay with you joining, then you could certainly hop in; I don't mind. ]

The small tomcat perked his ears when he saw signs of a feline joining him. It was a she-cat, nosing her way along the prickly grass absentmindedly. She was probably unaware of his presence until, well, now.

"Oh, hello there!" Moho said cheerfully, perking his ears in gleefulness. What a coincidence: he was just thinking about meeting new friends and the whatnot, and here one was.

He was going to elaborate more, and introduce himself, when a second being scampered along and took the spotlight. Ah, so this is Latte. Moho thought, studying the tom carefully. He seems quite friendly.

Once Latte finished talking, the gray-and-white tom realized that this was his opportunity to speak. "I'm Moho. This is where I live." He flicked his tail towards his owner's stone-and-brick home.
(I don't mind.)

"It's pretty nice here. And you certainly seem friendly. A lot of cats I know aren't this friendly at all.", Latte chuckled. "Do you mind shoeing us around?", the brown and white tom asked.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; September 19th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 07:50 PM

@Aleka @Phoenix Flames

“Well, I guess I’m the friendly type,” Moho shrugged. A small, almost shy smile spread across his face, and he couldn’t help but twitch his tail upwards in amusement.

As for the second part of Latte’s statement, Moho cocked his head slightly and thought for a moment. He usually didn’t show cats inside his house, because his owners might get upset. But they could certainly look around the property and backyard. The land around his house wasn’t very spacious, but there was a small flower garden area and work-in-progress plot of herbs and vegetables. Nothing very major, but Moho knew that his owners put a lot of effort into planting all of these things, and that it was pleasing to look at.

“We could go into the backyard, is that alright?” He then finished, looking at Latte expectantly.

Old September 24th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Idjit

Quote:
@Aleka @Phoenix Flames

“Well, I guess I’m the friendly type,” Moho shrugged. A small, almost shy smile spread across his face, and he couldn’t help but twitch his tail upwards in amusement.

As for the second part of Latte’s statement, Moho cocked his head slightly and thought for a moment. He usually didn’t show cats inside his house, because his owners might get upset. But they could certainly look around the property and backyard. The land around his house wasn’t very spacious, but there was a small flower garden area and work-in-progress plot of herbs and vegetables. Nothing very major, but Moho knew that his owners put a lot of effort into planting all of these things, and that it was pleasing to look at.

“We could go into the backyard, is that alright?” He then finished, looking at Latte expectantly.
"Sure! We could go to the backyard!", Latte meowed, his tail twitching excitedly. The brown and white tom loved exploring.

Old September 27th, 2017, 08:14 PM

@Phoenix Flames [im sorry, I’ll try to keep this role play as alive as possible, but my activity hasn’t been the best and I had to study four hours yesterday for my ap bio test]

Moho sighed contently, glad that Latte didn’t pressure him to go indoors or anything. That was a relief. If anybody were to go inside his house, it’s be when his owners were away, and they’d have to be very careful not to break or misplace anything. Moho’s owners were very strict about those kinds of things; they trained him to be polite and well-mannered as a kitten.

Without further ado, Moho turned around and flicked his tail slightly, signaling for Latte to follow him into he back property. Half of it was covered in green springy grass, but the rest was occupied by a multicolored garden and patio. He paused for a second, observing the well-trimmed flowers in front of him, wondering what his companion would think. “Do you like it?”

Last edited by Gusty; September 27th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Idjit

Quote:
@Phoenix Flames [im sorry, I’ll try to keep this role play as alive as possible, but my activity hasn’t been the best and I had to study four hours yesterday for my ap bio test]

Moho sighed contently, glad that Latte didn’t pressure him to go indoors or anything. That was a relief. If anybody were to go inside his house, it’s be when his owners were away, and they’d have to be very careful not to break or misplace anything. Moho’s owners were very strict about those kinds of things; they trained him to be polite and well-mannered as a kitten.

Without further ado, Moho turned around and flicked his tail slightly, signaling for Latte to follow him into he back property. Half of it was covered in green springy grass, but the rest was occupied by a multicolored garden and patio. He paused for a second, observing the well-trimmed flowers in front of him, wondering what his companion would think. “Do you like it?”
Latte followed Moho to the backyard. "Ooh!", he purred, looking around at all the beautiful stuff in the garden. "Sure I do; it looks wonderful!", the brown and white tom meowed.