Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM

Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Tigerstar's Life

Okay. I know A LOT about Tigerstar. If there is facts missing, then post a reply telling me. THANKS!
So, Tigerkit was the son of Pinestar, who left to be a kittypet when Tigerkit was not even an APPRENTICE. WORST FATHER EVER! His mentor was the evil and bloodthirsty Thistleclaw. He became Tigerclaw. (he probably wanted the "claw" part.) He was a good fighter, but he was evil. IT WAS NOT THISTLECLAW. HE WAS BORN THAT WAY. Anyway, later, he killed Redtail, the deputy. He was ABSOLUTLY FURIOUS when Lionheart became Deputy instead of him. Lionheart died. Then one day, he brought rogues into camp. HE ALMOST KILLED BLUESTAR! But she exiled him, and he became SHADOWCLAN'S leader! Who would do that???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he killed Scourge, and then Firestar killed him. But it wasn't over.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ ANYTHING MISSING?
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:11 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Tigerstar's Life

Scourge killed Tigerstar by taking all his nine lives at once with a deep wound, then Firestar killed Scourge. Not the other way around. Eventually, Tigerstar rose up from the dark forest but was still technically dead and was "killed" by Firestar. Wasn't a fact but I may have misread your post somewhere at the end.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Scourge also killed TigerStar because he was beaten as a kit by TigerStar when TigerStar was still TigerPaw.

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old September 29th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkingcat View Post
Okay. I know A LOT about Tigerstar. If there is facts missing, then post a reply telling me. THANKS!
So, Tigerkit was the son of Pinestar, who left to be a kittypet when Tigerkit was not even an APPRENTICE. WORST FATHER EVER! His mentor was the evil and bloodthirsty Thistleclaw. He became Tigerclaw. (he probably wanted the "claw" part.) He was a good fighter, but he was evil. IT WAS NOT THISTLECLAW. HE WAS BORN THAT WAY. Anyway, later, he killed Redtail, the deputy. He was ABSOLUTLY FURIOUS when Lionheart became Deputy instead of him. Lionheart died. Then one day, he brought rogues into camp. HE ALMOST KILLED BLUESTAR! But she exiled him, and he became SHADOWCLAN'S leader! Who would do that???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he killed Scourge, and then Firestar killed him. But it wasn't over.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ ANYTHING MISSING?
And, btw, Tigerstar, as a matter of fact, wasn't born evil. He ended up turning evil as an apprentice for multiple reasons, one, his father Pinestar had ditched him and left ThunderClan to become a kittypet. Another reason is because a ShadowClan cat saved him from a fox (I think) and he wanted to pay them back the offer of helping just like hiw that cat helped him. Correct me if I'm wrong. (More than half of what I typed is correct, I'm pretty sure.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old September 29th, 2017, 08:30 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
And, btw, Tigerstar, as a matter of fact, wasn't born evil. He ended up turning evil as an apprentice for multiple reasons, one, his father Pinestar had ditched him and left ThunderClan to become a kittypet. Another reason is because a ShadowClan cat saved him from a fox (I think) and he wanted to pay them back the offer of helping just like hiw that cat helped him. Correct me if I'm wrong. (More than half of what I typed is correct, I'm pretty sure.)
Your right but you forgot that thisleclaw was his mentor.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old September 29th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

Your right but you forgot that thisleclaw was his mentor.
Oh, right, that too. XD Thistleclaw was a weird, evil, psycho cat too, I guess.... I mean, Thistleclaw wasn't technically evil, because he never killed anyone, but you know what I mean.

Old September 29th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Here's another reason why TS is evil;
Thistleclaw is a horrible influence
He cheers Tigerpaw on when he is fighting a DEFENSELESS KITTYPET KITTEN

but that kittypet wasn't so helpless was it?
Old September 29th, 2017, 08:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
I wouldn't consider the second point to be a reason he became evil (and I believe Pinestar's Choice indicated he may have been "born evil", though don't hold me to that. Tigerclaw's Fury hints his motive was fueled by Pinestar's abandonment, and that the Dark Forest influenced his actions because they led him to believe he would be a superior leader than the rest.)

He was grateful towards the patrol of ShadowClan cats that saved him and promised he'd pay them back someday, but his downfall came from his ambition. Tigerstar was too power hungry, and he didn't have the patience to wait until Redtail or Bluestar died naturally to become deputy and leader.

wolfhive
Old September 29th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

I wouldn't consider the second point to be a reason he became evil (and I believe Pinestar's Choice indicated he may have been "born evil", though don't hold me to that. Tigerclaw's Fury hints his motive was fueled by Pinestar's abandonment, and that the Dark Forest influenced his actions because they led him to believe he would be a superior leader than the rest.)

He was grateful towards the patrol of ShadowClan cats that saved him and promised he'd pay them back someday, but his downfall came from his ambition. Tigerstar was too power hungry, and he didn't have the patience to wait until Redtail or Bluestar died naturally to become deputy and leader.
Yeah. I know.

Old September 30th, 2017, 12:04 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Yeah. I know.
I actually think Starclan thought he could be a good leader, and by Starclan they was right! He had all the makings of a good leader: the drive, the sense of what to do, battle skills ( don't let us forget that Tigerstar was the one who taught precious Firestar pretty much all the battle moves that Firestar knows/ knew) But it was his father's abandonment and his ambition that was trouble for him in the end.