Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM

Old October 8th, 2017, 08:20 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The forbidden love of royalty and monsters ( private)

@Rubinaito @Teggy @Celestial
It is time. The royal three has reached the age of marriage and are able to marry others of royal staus however their royal knights chosen when they were near death by execution for the sins they have caused. They were named killers of balance for the balance they have as a group.
The youngest prince Noctis? ( @Rubinaito ) has chosen the youngest and most wise of the three Naruto who will teach noctis all about healing and Magic along with the skills of the bow and arrow, Naruto himself is known as the sun killer for his deadly uses of light magic and his constant need to make those unworthy pure once again but now he is known as the fox knight for his tricky ways of making sure the prince is safe.
The middle princess skye? ( @Teggy ) has chosen winter the middle oldest of three and brother to the oldest Sasuke. He will train skye in the ways of battle and leadership of a general and the skills of being a powerful knight along with a blacksmith. His name is worthy of his deeds the moon killer named this way for his stealthy attacks on many armies and many warriors of the kingdom using the most strongest of weapons handcrafted by him. But now he is called the dragon knight for his powerful and prideful ways of protecting his princess.
And the oldest princess, Rachel? ( @Celestial) has chosen the most deadly of them all. Sasuke the ender, his smarts ended many kingdoms and armies all in one blow just by him and his small group of three. Was chained up when the princess met him his eyes held a deadly fire that is now used for the good of the princess. Sasuke will be tasked to teach Rachel all he knows about power, leadership and the strength of words and the ways of being a queen with the title: Alpha knight on his back.

Each knight possesses powers along with the royals who hold much more powers of the gods who watch over us. The time has come. The royals will marry off with someone new and the knights will finally face judgement by death. But something has become... wrong the knights they have felt alive with the ones they serve. They have fallen in love which is forbidden but.... what will the royals think when they find out that the ones they love is right in front of them

So... can we?
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:30 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Default Re: The forbidden love of royalty and monsters ( private)

Ahh, love the idea!

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ahh, love the idea!
Yay!!! XD
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:47 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Yo yo yo yo yo

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old October 9th, 2017, 10:17 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

YESSS!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 9th, 2017, 10:26 AM
The Madness King

I’ll put first for y’all!!!)
The sun was slowly waking up as the moon begins to disappear to awaken once more once the day ends and three men each just finished their morning patrols and are now awaiting for their masters to wake up or for them to wake them up.
Sasuke was of course in front of Rachel’s room with a book she gave him in his hand, he was wearing his normal armor, black and powerful looking but small and thin for his type of combat a leader who fights his own battles. But he also wore a necklace given to him as a sign of knighthood when he was saved from death that he back than begged for. But now after years of training and so much more... he found himself longing for the girl, for her warmth, touch and mostly her heart. But he knew it couldn’t happen, it was absurd to even think about such a thing but...he couldn’t help but dream after all his end will come soon.
@Celestial

Winter was in front of skyes room with the dagger skye first made for him and he still had it with him to this day. He was cleaning it making sure it looked as new as the day it was given to him. He wore heavy armor but he only wore armor on his shoulders and legs just so he could move a bit more freely with skye. On his arm was the necklace given to him by skye on the day he was made into a knight. He usually has it wrapped around his sword but these days he wants as close to him as possible... it always eases his mind and heart especially since his mind usually goes blank when he sees her and his heart just keeps beating so fast he just can’t control it despite all the training he has been through just to calm it. Why do these things always appear when he sees her smile? Isn’t it obvious this dragon has fallen for a princess he still to this day wishes to capture. @Teggy

Naruto was in front of noctis’s room with a small fox doll in his hand, he was fixing it again by sewing it’s eye back up. It was important to him despite it being so old. He usually hides the doll within his armor coat fitted for a archer like he on his back was his bow and arrows and wrapped around the bow was his necklace of knighthood. Important to him every since the day noctis gave him his new found freedom. But these days he wishes for something more than being a teacher but... a lover to the boy. Despite his sins and blood stained hands he felt more alive with noctis, more at ease and more human with him. He the fox has been tricked into fallen for a prince and he doesn’t intend to get out of this little curse called love. @Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 9th, 2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:04 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
I’ll put first for y’all!!!)
The sun was slowly waking up as the moon begins to disappear to awaken once more once the day ends and three men each just finished their morning patrols and are now awaiting for their masters to wake up or for them to wake them up.
Sasuke was of course in front of Rachel’s room with a book she gave him in his hand, he was wearing his normal armor, black and powerful looking but small and thin for his type of combat a leader who fights his own battles. But he also wore a necklace given to him as a sign of knighthood when he was saved from death that he back than begged for. But now after years of training and so much more... he found himself longing for the girl, for her warmth, touch and mostly her heart. But he knew it couldn’t happen, it was absurd to even think about such a thing but...he couldn’t help but dream after all his end will come soon.
@Celestial

Winter was in front of skyes room with the dagger skye first made for him and he still had it with him to this day. He was cleaning it making sure it looked as new as the day it was given to him. He wore heavy armor but he only wore armor on his shoulders and legs just so he could move a bit more freely with skye. On his arm was the necklace given to him by skye on the day he was made into a knight. He usually has it wrapped around his sword but these days he wants as close to him as possible... it always eases his mind and heart especially since his mind usually goes blank when he sees her and his heart just keeps beating so fast he just can’t control it despite all the training he has been through just to calm it. Why do these things always appear when he sees her smile? Isn’t it obvious this dragon has fallen for a princess he still to this day wishes to capture. @Teggy

Naruto was in front of noctis’s room with a small fox doll in his hand, he was fixing it again by sewing it’s eye back up. It was important to him despite it being so old. He usually hides the doll within his armor coat fitted for a archer like he on his back was his bow and arrows and wrapped around the bow was his necklace of knighthood. Important to him every since the day noctis gave him his new found freedom. But these days he wishes for something more than being a teacher but... a lover to the boy. Despite his sins and blood stained hands he felt more alive with noctis, more at ease and more human with him. He the fox has been tricked into fallen for a prince and he doesn’t intend to get out of this little curse called love. @Rubinaito
Noctis frowned to himself in the mirror, adjusting his velvet black cape with purple embroidery. The cloak covered his entire body, and he usually kept his hood up, drawn over his face. He was the Mysterious Prince, after all; only known to associate with a select few, Naruto included. He had a nocturnal habit, tending to be awake more during the night and only catching a few hours of sleep each day because of the demanding duties of being the Prince. It was obvious; his eyes held shadows, hidden by the shadow cast over his face by the cloak hood. His naturally purple eyes studied the mirror, before he finally drew the black fabric over his head and covered himself completely. He glided over to the door, opening it; his eyes glowed faintly upon seeing Naruto. "Naruto." He greeted his personal knight, drawing his hand back into the folds of his cloak.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Noctis frowned to himself in the mirror, adjusting his velvet black cape with purple embroidery. The cloak covered his entire body, and he usually kept his hood up, drawn over his face. He was the Mysterious Prince, after all; only known to associate with a select few, Naruto included. He had a nocturnal habit, tending to be awake more during the night and only catching a few hours of sleep each day because of the demanding duties of being the Prince. It was obvious; his eyes held shadows, hidden by the shadow cast over his face by the cloak hood. His naturally purple eyes studied the mirror, before he finally drew the black fabric over his head and covered himself completely. He glided over to the door, opening it; his eyes glowed faintly upon seeing Naruto. "Naruto." He greeted his personal knight, drawing his hand back into the folds of his cloak.
Naruto immediately hides the doll as soon as he heard the door open. He begins to stand up and bow a bit to noctis. But laughs softly when he noticed how tired the prince looked. “ didn’t sleep much again huh? My lord” he says with a soft warm voice. He pushes his hood back and fixes his hair a bit, “ you look more beautiful without the hood my lord. Shall we go get some breakfast or would you like to train early today since we won’t be able to train tonight?” He asks kindly as he eventually stops fixing his hair and put his hand over his own heart a sign of knighthood but it was more like he was trying to calm his fast beating heart.
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:25 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto immediately hides the doll as soon as he heard the door open. He begins to stand up and bow a bit to noctis. But laughs softly when he noticed how tired the prince looked. “ didn’t sleep much again huh? My lord” he says with a soft warm voice. He pushes his hood back and fixes his hair a bit, “ you look more beautiful without the hood my lord. Shall we go get some breakfast or would you like to train early today since we won’t be able to train tonight?” He asks kindly as he eventually stops fixing his hair and put his hand over his own heart a sign of knighthood but it was more like he was trying to calm his fast beating heart.
Noctis simply pulled his hood back over his head as soon as Naruto was done. "I would like to train early." He said simply. His own heart had began to beat a little faster when he saw Naruto, and it had only increased in pace when Naruto had began fussing over him. Hidden deep within his cloak, his own hand was gripping the spot above his heart in an attempt to calm it down. He turned and began walking in the direction of the training grounds, his eyes fixed on the setting sun.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Noctis simply pulled his hood back over his head as soon as Naruto was done. "I would like to train early." He said simply. His own heart had began to beat a little faster when he saw Naruto, and it had only increased in pace when Naruto had began fussing over him. Hidden deep within his cloak, his own hand was gripping the spot above his heart in an attempt to calm it down. He turned and began walking in the direction of the training grounds, his eyes fixed on the setting sun.
Naruto smiles warmly. “ as you wish “ he says kindly as he begins to follow noctis. “ so what would you like to train on today my lord?” He asks playfully as he continues to follow him eventually once there. He begins to pull out his bow. “ wanna learn some magic or maybe just a little match you and me~” he says playfully
@Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 9th, 2017 at 02:05 PM.