Today 04:05 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 03:59 PM

Old October 10th, 2017, 10:55 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The forbidden love of royalty and monsters ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"In the back where all buttons are..." Skye said sarcasticly as she moved her black hair and faced forward so he was facing her back.
He nods quietly as he begins to walk forward and immediately begins to button up the dress trying his hardest to not touch her skin or his heart will end up overcoming Making him confess his undying love ... which scared the man. Soon he was finished “ ..... there. Also princess I want to.... talk to you about something important before the event starts.”
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:21 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods quietly as he begins to walk forward and immediately begins to button up the dress trying his hardest to not touch her skin or his heart will end up overcoming Making him confess his undying love ... which scared the man. Soon he was finished “ ..... there. Also princess I want to.... talk to you about something important before the event starts.”
Skye looked at him and smiled. "Ok..." she said sitting back down at her mirror and brushed her black hair again whole looking at him through the mirror.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:23 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Naruto smiles warmly. “ as you wish “ he says kindly as he begins to follow noctis. “ so what would you like to train on today my lord?” He asks playfully as he continues to follow him eventually once there. He begins to pull out his bow. “ wanna learn some magic or maybe just a little match you and me~” he says playfully
@Rubinaito
"Magic would do." Noctis replied stiffly. He stopped in front of a massive tree, the bark black and ancient and the leaves a deep purple in the moonlight. He placed a hand on it, the runes beginning to glow for a moment; recharging the magic in his veins so he could begin practicing without wearing himself out.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Magic would do." Noctis replied stiffly. He stopped in front of a massive tree, the bark black and ancient and the leaves a deep purple in the moonlight. He placed a hand on it, the runes beginning to glow for a moment; recharging the magic in his veins so he could begin practicing without wearing himself out.
@Rubinaito
Naruto watches him with a almost forced smile but his eyes glowed with excitement.. of course he was this may be the last time they do this together... he takes a deep breath and begins to walk up to noctis. “ .... Noctis, I would like to confess something before we train.... something that you may not enjoy so you may punish me however you want.... for I have broken the code you have given me when you saved my life and changed me forever. “
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:06 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skye looked at him and smiled. "Ok..." she said sitting back down at her mirror and brushed her black hair again whole looking at him through the mirror.
@Teggy
Winter eyes glowed a bit as he immediately looks away “ I have done wrong. I have sinned and this sin I can not control. It’s almost time ... and I wish to regret nothing when they cut off my head. So please hear me out... and punish me however you want.... I don’t deserve all you have given me ... but I’m happy... just...”
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:44 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
@Rubinaito
Naruto watches him with a almost forced smile but his eyes glowed with excitement.. of course he was this may be the last time they do this together... he takes a deep breath and begins to walk up to noctis. “ .... Noctis, I would like to confess something before we train.... something that you may not enjoy so you may punish me however you want.... for I have broken the code you have given me when you saved my life and changed me forever. “
Noctis turned his head slightly, his glowing purple eyes focused on Naruto. He didn't say a word, but he was waiting for Naruto to speak.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Noctis turned his head slightly, his glowing purple eyes focused on Naruto. He didn't say a word, but he was waiting for Naruto to speak.
fate is so cruel yet so beautiful. He grabs his shirt a bit to silence his fast beating aching heart. He takes a deep breath “ ...” without saying a word. He begins to suddenly hold noctis close burying his face into the man’s shoulder. “ I beg for forgiveness. I know I don’t deserve your kindness for all the sins I’ve done. And all the pain I’ve caused yet you showed mercy. I want to thank you but.... the only way I can is letting you go which...” his body shakes a bit as tears fall down his face as he begins to move back a bit and touch noctis’s cheek. “ I don’t want to let you go.....my greatest sin, is falling in love with you. And I can’t stop myself from falling any further.” He suddenly begins to wipe his tears “ .... I have to go..” he says as he immediately turns around regretting what he did. He can’t believe he did it! But ... he had to his death will come and... it’s not like a angel can fall for a demon like he. He immediately pulls up his hood and his eyes glowed brightly a clear sign that he was going to teleport away.
@Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 11th, 2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:59 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
@Teggy
Winter eyes glowed a bit as he immediately looks away “ I have done wrong. I have sinned and this sin I can not control. It’s almost time ... and I wish to regret nothing when they cut off my head. So please hear me out... and punish me however you want.... I don’t deserve all you have given me ... but I’m happy... just...”
Skye whipped her body around. "Sinned?! How?! What do you mean you heads getting cut off?!" Skye said as tears formed in her eyes.

Old October 10th, 2017, 01:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skye whipped her body around. "Sinned?! How?! What do you mean you heads getting cut off?!" Skye said as tears formed in her eyes.
His eyes glowed softly as he immediately looks away. “ on the day you saved me was the day we were to be hanged for the crimes we’ve committed.... you’re father made a deal with us. We will teach y’all all we know and once you of age and .... married off. Our punishment will... be on the day of your wedding but.... I’ve committed a other sin much greater than the crimes I’ve done before.... I broken the knighthood code and ... and...” he trails off should he confess? What would she think? Would she hate him? Kill him? ....he grabs his chest a bit “ .... and...”
Old October 10th, 2017, 02:46 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
His eyes glowed softly as he immediately looks away. “ on the day you saved me was the day we were to be hanged for the crimes we’ve committed.... you’re father made a deal with us. We will teach y’all all we know and once you of age and .... married off. Our punishment will... be on the day of your wedding but.... I’ve committed a other sin much greater than the crimes I’ve done before.... I broken the knighthood code and ... and...” he trails off should he confess? What would she think? Would she hate him? Kill him? ....he grabs his chest a bit “ .... and...”
Skye stood up and looked at Winter as tears formed. "No... You... no!!" She cried out as tears streamed down her face. "And what?!" She cried out again.